Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan)

Go down 
+2
The Countess
Rokosho
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Usagi

Usagi

Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan)   Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 10:59 am

She would jump up and down as the shadows were defeated, feeling stronger as she had fed off the energy those shadows had formerly had. Looking back towards Sky, they would wave at her. "Sky come closer! We beat up the badies so you're safe!" She'd let her power leave her body for a second, the fog slowly stopping it's movement as it dissapeared from her body. She had transformed back into her normal appearance. "We still have a ways to go see that light! I was thinking you guys should stay behind while I head closer. You both have taken hits but I haven't yet. Plus I can handle myself! I just wanna see what it is!" She'd smile a bit, holding bun-bun close to her face as she snuggled it. "What do you guys think? It does sound safe enough!"

Stats:
Back to top Go down
The Countess
Admin
The Countess

PostSubject: Re: Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan)   Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 10:22 am

"I'm not sure... It seems like a trap to me..." Phalanx said in a troubled voice, looking at the light in the distance. "Sure, it intrigues me, but shouldn't we prioritize our own safety?" Neptune hovered a small distance behind Phalanx. His gaze was fixed on the light in the distance. Eyes narrowed into tiny slits, he spoke up in his raspy voice.

- Oh, come on Phalanx! I know you're itching to find out what's over there! Besides, I wanna kill more... Gyehehehehe... -

"I understand... Sky, what's your imput... This expedition was your idea after all, so I as far as I see it, you're the one calling the shots. Are you in good enough condition to keep going, or should we retreat?"
Stats:
Back to top Go down
Rokosho

Rokosho

PostSubject: Re: Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan)   Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 3:42 pm

Well, well. It looked like they won. Very nice, but not something to jump up and down about. They were still in danger and of course being sore and a bit moody never helped matters much. In any case, blue eyes would gaze at Theda as an eyebrow went up at her words.

“Do you really think I need permission from the likes of you to move or not?” the woman said her voice not hostile, but not friendly either as she gave the girl a smirk and stayed exactly where she was. She was rebelling against authority in her own little way, so this chick would either have to deal with it or leave. After all, Sky didn’t bow to the toughest of men, what made this one think she would listen to a command? Heh. This kid had a lot to learn.

Despite being rebellious, Sky would shift her weight to the left as one hand would rest on her hip and her head would tilt lightly to one side. Heh. So the girl thought she could take point and protect them?

An interesting boast, but Sky didn’t believe things until she saw them, so she took that part with a grain of salt; however, the next part she considered with a cool gaze that shifted from the girl to Phalanx as he spoke.

So one just wanted to see what the light was and the other was hesitant due to it potential being a trap. Both had interesting points to consider. When Phalanx said he would follow her command rather than Theda, the woman smirked lightly.

“You can be quite the charmer when you wanna be Phalanx; however, let’s be square shall we? I am slowly healing up, but not exactly in the best standing conditions at the moment. Phalanx is tough, but I am not sure how much more damage he can sustain before breaking. As for you,” blue eyes glanced over to Theda.

“You have just been lucky. I can guarantee ya the further we go, the worse these little buggers are gonna get; however….there is one big draw here isn’t there? That light. We all want to see what it is, but at the same time it could be trouble. Now…I have no healing powers or any items that could save our hide and from what I gather neither do you or Phalanx. So the true question is this: Are you willing to risk it all to find out what this light is? My answer is simply a yes, but then again I don’t care if I die as long as I get the treasure or at least attempted to get it, but I don’t like throwing my valuables to the fire either. So you don’t have to come unless ya want too,” she said in leveled tones as her eyes drifted from one to the other to see what else they might say.

Information Box:
Back to top Go down
Usagi

Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan)   Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 2:09 pm

She sat quietly as Sky spoke to her, not liking the tone she got from her at all. Sky was scary, and kinda mean, even worse than her original self was. Though she was kinda right, especially since staying there and looking for that light could mean death for all of them. Her strength was slowly coming back, but it wouldn't be enough to fight what might have been up ahead waiting for them. It could've been something good, but it also couldn't been a gigantic lure that would slowly kill them all. "You're right, we should at least check it out." Theda would slowly start to move back towards the next block, trying to conserve her energy. "There might be a shadow where that is, so I hope you understand the danger." Moving quietly, she would try to keep herself from going on the wrong side of Sky when she spoke, that was the last thing she wanted.

Stats:

Movement:
Back to top Go down
The Countess
Admin
The Countess

PostSubject: Re: Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan)   Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 5:38 am

"Alright. If you think it's a risk worth taking, then by all means. I trust your judgment. And why should I leave you alone here anyway?" Phalanx said, with a serious expression on his face. His own life didn't matter all that much in the grand scheme of things. "As much as I would like to return, We've gotten pretty far... If it ends up being a trap, then we have no one else to blame but ourselves. And I'd rather die on my own terms than letting SE.RA.PH end it for me. If you wish to see this light, I'll gladly join you. I mean, what do I have to lose?" Nothing, really. He had no valuable connections, and he was risking his own life by simply existing. "I can last a little longer. Besides, if you're going alone, that's just throwing your own life away. And I don't wish for that to occur. Not when I can prevent it from happening..."

- Ohohohohohoooo... Yes... Sounds like fun! -

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Rokosho

Rokosho

PostSubject: Re: Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan)   Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 1:05 pm

Now that was more like it. The small smirk never left Sky’s lips as she stated her thoughts in her own blunt fashion. While she was not jumping up and down in joy, she did take a bit of pride in Theda’s attitude seemingly shifting a bit. She could feel that the other was simply trying to stay on good terms with her. Heh. Perfect. She liked it when people either stood up for themselves or submitted to her. While this one had not done either yet, the fact she was trying to figure out the best way to contend with the unruly woman made Sky happy. Did this mean she would be sweeter? Nope, but at least the strange girl had gained some respect from her for that small change up. She give the girl an small nod of approval as she observed her for a while longer.

As for Sexy. Well, he wasn’t really on her bad side to begin with even if she was a peeved with him for earlier actions. When he spoke, she would move her eyes to him.

“Why don’t you tell me that? Sure we may be partners in crime, but if you had other objectives why wouldn’t you leave me on my own to complete them?” she asked with a raised eye brow. She was quite amused with this sort of play; however, after a few moments her playfulness would end as she became serious once more nodding at what was said.

Alright. Alright. It seemed everyone was in agreement about going forward and taking whatever consequences occurred from it. Very good. And look Lil Bit was even starting to lead the way towards the light once more. Heh.

“Well, well, well,” she would say to Phalanx as she looked him up and down. “I don’t exactly want you to get all banged up for little old me, but if you are offering to be a shield, then how can I say no?” she said with a wink before gesturing for him to follow. She would move to follow Theda. As she walked she addressed the girl in the lead.

“Don’t worry, Lil Bit. I am fully aware of what I am doing. Let’s just try to get out of adventure in one piece, k?” the comment was a bit gentler than before, but still held the high air that Sky’s confident lent her. It would take some work, but it looked like maybe this little group could get along after all.

Information Box:
Back to top Go down
Usagi

Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan)   Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 6:56 pm

"I hope I'll have most of my strength back when we get there."

Stats:

Movement:
Back to top Go down
The Countess
Admin
The Countess

PostSubject: Re: Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan)   Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 5:08 am

"If you say so. Then lets get going."

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Rokosho

Rokosho

PostSubject: Re: Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan)   Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 10:10 am

“Let’s hope we all do Lil Bit,” Sky would say as she moved and followed the girl. She was still feeling the strains of the previous battle, but that was alright. The more they walked the better she began to feel, so perhaps things wouldn’t be so bad in the end. Besides, treasure was always something to drive her forward at least. To Sexy’s comment, she would look over her shoulder at him and smirk.

“Are you trying to win my heart here by being so charming?” she would tease before turning forward and continue following Theda. She would let her mechanical partner process what she said in his own way. The results would be interesting to see.

Information Box:
Back to top Go down
Usagi

Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan)   Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 10:16 am

"You guys go where you want, but I'm going in to check it out~"

Stats:

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan)   Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 9:24 pm

Inside the area, the column of light stood, bright and near the middle of a small clearing. Inside was a small figure hidden by the light, though one could see hair fluttering in the column, but apart from that, their body looked motionless, and did not seem to respond to Usagi's entrance...
Back to top Go down
Usagi

Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan)   Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 7:49 am

Taking a step into the room, she would take a look up at the pillar of light. It was really beautiful up close, and she had found her curiosity to be fulfilled for the moment. Looking back down, she noticed the figure standing in the center of the light. More important than that was the sounds of war they heard, where did those come from in the first place? "Hellloooo~?" Looking back, she'd shout to her allies, who should still within hearing distance. "Hey guys, there's someone in the middle of this light! And he or she isn't moving at all, come check this out!" Moving a bit closer to the light, she would stay as on guard as she could. If the figure did not react to her voice, she would hold Bun-Bun in her hand tightly, tossing it a couple feet over the figure and through the light. This wasn't hostile, or an attack, it was just a way of getting the figure's attention. Waiting for a reaction, she would sit in silence. Though, if it did react before, she wouldn't have done that in the first place.

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan)   Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 1:16 pm

When the object flew through the light, the light seemed to fade almost instantly, and a clothed figure fell to the ground, convulsing subtly for a brief moment before looking up at the one responsible for that action.

Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 4 Cassie10

It was a thin yet shapely woman, with long blue locks that went far below her hips. She appeared to be dressed in a sort of gown, with a strange necklace and ruby red eyes glaring at the Shadow, eyes full of sadness and water. She began to pull herself up from the dirt, and gazed upon the young one. She sighed heavily of weariness, before speaking, in a quivering voice. Her figure seemed to flicker, as though it was sort of there, yet not, like an image. "Y-You found me....I-I di-id not fully expect t-this. Everyone is in d-danger already, so what was the point in see-seeing me no?......Who are you? You came this way to see m-me, so there has to be something on your mind..." the young lady asked, looking downcast at the ground, as if suddenly losing interest in the conversation altogether. She sat back onto the ground and raised her knees up to her head, wrapping her arms around them and placing her chin over them. She looked absolutely miserable the way she spoke and showed herself, seemingly uncaring of whoever laid eyes on the pitiful woman.
Back to top Go down
The Countess
Admin
The Countess

PostSubject: Re: Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan)   Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 1:41 pm

What was this? The light suddenly vanished... "What's going on in there...?" Phalanx gritted his teeth... Something clearly happened... But what? Well, he hadn't recieved a signal from Theda that something was wrong. Perhaps it was safe...

- You sure about this, Phalanx? -

Neptune looked at the android with it's glowing, yellow Eyes. Phalanx nodded in response. "It's just a hunch... But I think it's safe..." He decided to follow Theda's trail... There was no turning back now.

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Rokosho

Rokosho

PostSubject: Re: Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan)   Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 1:24 pm

So the group had decided to go forward with the plan of exploring the light. Sky followed Theda and Phalanx followed her. When Theda went into the next area, Sky only hesitated for a second before pushing off the ground and following the girl. As they entered, Sky stayed by the door with her eyes narrowed against the bright light as she kept the door open with one hand.

From what she could see, there was something in the light, but what exactly it was hard to tell. Perhaps she would’ve gone closer, but the girl decided to throw something at said light instead when it did not respond to her hello. On instinct, Sky took a step back and prepared to close the door. She was not gonna get blasted because of something the kid did. Nope. Every man had to be responsible for his/her own action.

However, Sky would stop the action as the light simply faded away and a figure fell to the ground convulsing before becoming calm enough to look up. It was…a woman? Sky tilted her head at this. How strange and even more strange…where the hell was Phalanx?

Moving her head to slightly look in the hallway she would call out to him hoping he was nearby.

“Neh, Pha-Pha, come look at this. We found an interesting thing,” she said and then moved from the door letting the machine do what he wanted from that point on. She would walk across the room at a casual pace eying the strange girl on the ground. Despite her pitful appearance, Sky had to admit that she was quite intrigued by this creature.

Stopping a safe distance away from her, she would crouch down as she tilted her head lightly at the woman.

“Yeah, we did find ya and sorry about the rudeness of my friend back there. She shouldn’t have done that,” Sky said to the strange girl in a surprisingly gentle voice. “My name is Sky and to be honest the only reason I came at least was to find out what the light was all about. I didn’t have anything on my mind until I saw you. Who are you? And were you hiding? And if so from what? The danger you spoke of?”

The girl was curious about this creature so the questions came as she kept observing the other with a careful eye.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan)   Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan)
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next