Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Deva's Servant (Gran-Chan) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Deva's Servant (Gran-Chan) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Deva's Servant (Gran-Chan) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Deva's Servant (Gran-Chan) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Deva's Servant (Gran-Chan) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Deva's Servant (Gran-Chan) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Deva's Servant (Gran-Chan) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Deva's Servant (Gran-Chan) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Deva's Servant (Gran-Chan) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Deva's Servant (Gran-Chan)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

Deva's Servant (Gran-Chan) Empty
PostSubject: Deva's Servant (Gran-Chan)   Deva's Servant (Gran-Chan) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 7:11 pm

It had been a few days of clearing this or that up and preparing, but finally Oki thought it was ready for the task it had for itself. For the first time ever, it traveled to a location unknown to it and stood before a rift that led to the other side of said location. Oki was alone as it stood quietly on the sands of an empty classroom. It had never attended school before, but….it didn’t seem like it mattered. The gates were open and people lingered about. No one stopped it when it came in and for the most part it was allowed to move through the halls as some students talked and janitors worked double time to get the neverending blanket of sand out of the place.

The place was still warm, but according to what was heard, the temperature of this school was much better than before. It supposed Sharaku and his friends were the ones to thank for that. After all, they had come here and stopped an issue on the other side. Perhaps if they had not done that, then this task would’ve been tougher, but alas at least getting to where it needed to be was a piece of cake.

The true challenge would happen when it crossed the boarders and stepped foot in the world of cracked red and black earth. The other world was damaged and hurting…and while Oki had no clue what may occur to it after it had done what it came to do, it knew there was no turning back now.

Bracing itself for whatever was to come, Oki stepped forward and entered the rift to the other side. The world around it would rush by in a blur until it found itself standing within a strange structure much different from the rest of the world and soaked with a strange aura that Oki could only assume was angel somewhere within.

Looking around Oki would move further into this strange place. It would walk further and further in until finally it stood in front of the place where the strange aura radiated from. Staying a respectful distance from the place, Oki would bow to the presence there with respect as it spoke.

“Israfel, angel of Alt. Zela, my name is Oki Akumura. I come before you requesting a few moments of your time to learn what I can from you before judgment comes. Will you grant me this simple request?” Oki said its voice calm and humbled as it stated its reason for being there. From there it wait to see just what sort of angel this was. Was this an angel to be destroyed…or saved to help goddess’s wish come true? Time would tell.

Action:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Deva's Servant (Gran-Chan)   Deva's Servant (Gran-Chan) EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 3:31 pm

Deva's Servant (Gran-Chan) Eterna11

A well-dressed man was standing in the middle, holding a finger to his chin as though thinking about something. It was not hard however for him to notice the single person walk in and essentially call out to him. Israfel the Angel looked at them and smirked a bit. "You can ask what you will, but I cannot guarantee I will answer everything you ask. Oh...?" His expression shifted slightly when getting a closer look at the young one. His eyes widened slightly in surprise and intrigue. "Hm...Ah, I see. Oki Akumaura. Hehe....this is interesting. You are one of Deva's if I'm not mistaken....definitely strong of you to join such a pipe dream. So, I take it you are here because of the Event? If so, I will accept your invitation. I prefer to make this efficient....though I do wonder why you came alone. I may be in for such a fight...however if you want to know something, I will tell you what I can tell you, if I decide to," he said with his hands at his sides. He seemed ready for a fight if Oki was offering one, but it was up to them how this would go. Israfel truly was interested in this young one, for all of his disagreements with that insufferable sister of his. The Angel wondered what they came here for if not a true fight.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Deva's Servant (Gran-Chan)   Deva's Servant (Gran-Chan) EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 5:31 pm

As Oki stood a safe distance from the one it addressed, it would look up at the blonde taking note that just like goddess he was human like in appearance and even though Shaku had said he was once a monster he seemed normal now. Even if his land was crumbling at the moment, the angel seemed to have an air of confidence in spite of the situation. His charming smirk and words were proof enough of that, but then said confidence seem to shift to surprise as he observed Oki some more.

Meeting the angel’s gaze evenly, the being would nod.

“Yes to both your assumptions of what I am and why I am here; however, I do not see a fight worth it if we can simply come to agreements instead. So I have come alone to see what I can learn of this war and why it is we seemingly have to destroy those of different mindsets. I found it better to perform such a task one-on-one to keep this conversation to the point. In any case, it almost seems that by playing by the rules without question, one is spilling blood for reasonless purposes and power, so why do that? Would it not be wiser to seek understanding and band together instead for what we seek?” Oki began as it watched the other carefully. It took notice of the stance and was well aware of the fact that coming before an angel alone was indeed foolish and dangerous, but better to test its theory alone than get others harmed in the process.

If there was really no way out of this killing deal, well then the being would have to do what it had to do, but first it had to at least try to find a different path.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Deva's Servant (Gran-Chan)   Deva's Servant (Gran-Chan) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 12:42 am

Israfel chuckled lightly at their words. Was this person one-minded themselves to say that? To kill and justify the means by becoming barbaric. What a waste. "Who said death needed to be involved in order to succeed in bringing forth your Wish? We leave that up to the ones in this Event to decide whether killing your opponents is the right thing to do. We ourselves will not kill you without you challenging us. And me personally, killing someone to rise higher is not what my Wish is about; I find it incredibly foolish and barbaric. However, challenge is indeed inevitable, as those with conflicting beliefs will clash. It is not Death that enables victory. I will leave that for you to interpret. For someone who joined a notion of peace, you certainly have a bleak outlook with you." Israfel tapped their chin curiously. He wondered what the Angel Oki had joined was thinking. Israfel vehemently opposed them, but he knew that that Angel was not the type to focus on death and destruction alone. id that mean that Oki themselves had this mindset, or was it something else?
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Deva's Servant (Gran-Chan)   Deva's Servant (Gran-Chan) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 6:36 pm

A light chuckle from the other caused the being before it tilt its head curiously. What was so funny about what it had said? Elegant eyebrows would furrow as a perplex frown appeared upon Oki’s face, but then that look was turning into one of mild surprise. So there was another way for this to work out….The being let that sink in as it studied the other with a new light.

“I do not mean to be barbaric or anything of that sort. In fact…that is the last tool I’d want to use in this situation and it is the reason I have come here to talk rather than fight; however, from what I’ve been hearing death seemed like the only path left open to how was it put…?...'gain an angel’s power to gain your own angel’s Wish’. That certainly sounded like destroy the angels sort of talk, but perhaps that translation was wrong. You say you don’t want to kill and yet you expect fighting. What is your Wish and if not to make others submit to it, what are these challenges for?”

Oki would say its words leaving itself open to anything like a child simply trying to understand this complex systems the adults seemed to have. While its words may have seemed foolish, one look into those green orbs would tell the angel that the being was indeed looking for another way in this strange struggle…one that did not have to result in deaths of any sort. Oki was willing to negotiate and reason with this angel as long as it was not going to harm goddess.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Deva's Servant (Gran-Chan)   Deva's Servant (Gran-Chan) EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 3:18 am

Israfel nodded in affirmation. "Angels do not die when we are "defeated". Speaking frankly, one must fight an Angel to push aside their Wish if that is not how they feel. True resolve cannot be tested unless done so through battle. Going on that logic, to reject a Wish from an Angel, you must defeat them. Killing however.....that is different..." he trailed off, as something sparked in his head, and brought a grimace to his face. It actually looked like a genuinely pained stare towards the ground. He paused for a brief moment. "Teshub....this was unprecedented..." he looked up to Oki and shook his head lightly, returning to a somewhat confident face, though laced with uncertainty by what he realized had happened. "It appears that one of our brethren has fallen. However, they fell in a way not imagined. It seems the corruption got to them, and it was too much for them to handle....Oki." They suddenly grew a strong face, as though having to push forward. It was simply something he could not dwell on for long; it was how Israfel was after all.

"My Wish is to imbue Humanity with Will. In the world I imagine, Humans would have a hierarchy, where the strong and the smart would rule, and the weaker would serve the strong. That way everyone would have a purpose in the order of things, and no one would be left out. Everyone would have a purpose, and depending on where your strength and will took you, would decide your role in your life. Those who earned their power could keep it. This is all because we want to know what Humanity wants. If they do not want me, then they are free to challenge me. If they do, then they are free to say so. It seems however, that you enjoy a notion of peace, where everyone relies on each other's emotions and leaving actual intelligence out of the equation. I cannot say I agree. Deva and I have among the Angels, disagreed arguably the most."
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Deva's Servant (Gran-Chan)   Deva's Servant (Gran-Chan) EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 4:37 pm

Oki listened to the words taking them in carefully as it finally understood the rules of this tricky game. While some assumed that this whole beat the angel thing was to kill the angel, in the end they were fighting to knock an angel’s Wish away….

“So when your Wish is push asided by another, what happens to you then?” Oki asked curious about any consequences that may occur if it should indeed take up the challenge and fight the one before it. It was concerned about the world, but to be honest also what happened to the angel. It was a small curiosity that probably wouldn’t matter in the long run, but….Oki being Oki had to know. As it was waiting for an answer, it saw the grimance the other made and instinctively took one step closer as a concerned look crossed its face. Enemies or not Oki still had a heart to care a bit even for the enemy when it was stable as it happened to be today.

Without even asking, Oki heard the words the other spoke. An…angel had died due to corruption?

“Teshub…was that the angel’s name? Did the angel fall because no one could stop the corruption? And now what happens to them and their world?” Oki asked truly bothered by this subject. It knew Thesis and Ananke were out there trying to destroy everything, but if they had won this time…then…what would stop them from winning again? Did they truly not have allies to help with this? Oki would remain quiet for a moment watching the angel before it carefully as he went through the emotions before putting on a strong face once more.

Heh…that was pretty amazing. Despite being some form of supernatural being, at times like this he still seemed human. In any case that moment passed as the subject at hand came back to the forefront. As Oki heard the Angel’s Wish, Oki pondered what he said before speaking.

“You are right. I do line up with your sister when it comes to peace and letting the emotion show; however, I can also see your point. I can see order in a world of peace where everyone worked to help each other, but I cannot see weak serving the strong. It’s more like a community where everyone has a purpose, but no one is greater or less than another. Harmony,” Oki said as it closed its eyes for a moment.

A small smile would cross face as it reopened its eyes and looked at the angel before it.

“Neh, Israfel? Are you willing to lend some of your power to build the new world if I beat ya? I can’t have you be the ruler, but perhaps we can work together in a fashion?” the being asked feeling less tense than before as it gave the angel an non-hostile look. the being geniune with its deal.

It understood what it needed to do and so it would do it in order to help Deva’s Wish come true; however, if the angel could still be of use despite these differences then why not offer it some part in this new world to be created?

Note :

Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Deva's Servant (Gran-Chan)   Deva's Servant (Gran-Chan) EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 6:09 pm

Israfel smirked once more. "I live on, in the Mother I suppose. Perhaps you will meet them one day." Asking about the passed Angel dropped his smirk however, and he looked at Oki with a stern face. "That world will never recover from the damage, but it is safe from the Primordials for now." Bringing up the viewpoint of Deva gave him a moment to think on it. Of course he did not agree with such a view; there was nothing to agree with, considering that their peace is akin to egalitarianism, a notion he finds silly. "Harmony is a false dream among humans. No matter what there will be disagreement, and even were Deva to make it so, it will eventually degrade into war once more, or everyone will become stagnant. All intelligence would be gone if we could appeal to emotions. Nothing would change, and Humanity would wind itself down to a stagnant mass. It is for that reason we cannot agree Oki."

However, Oki did not seem to argue with that idea, in fact, instead of trying to convince him, Oki went straight for the bold answer; the challenge. Israfel's smirk turned into an intrigued glare. So, they were willing to fight. So it shall be. "We will see who's power even deserves the honor of being called the Wish. I cannot simply remain in my Human body for this fight however. My abilities, I must use at my core being..."

He covered his face, and soon black and red sands brushed up over his body, concealing himself. Oki however could see a golden hue change beneath the sandstorm, as the outline of said light would change and take shape. After the short eternity of seconds that the sands dispersed, and revealed a taller man than before, nearing the end of six feet, his hair now twisted and extended, akin to angel wings. His clothing had spread, and his legs revealed to be black sands made from the ground itself. A flame appeared in his hand, which remained aflame all over his palm, to which he stared at for a brief moment before looking to Oki. There was no turning back now, the fight was on, and the Angel of the Trumpet was now going to sound it for the first time, unleashing a wave of power that the servant of Deva would soon see.

Deva's Servant (Gran-Chan) True_f10

"You have been the first to see this form of mine. Now, let us see which Wish proves to be the stronger one....Begin!"

PvS Combat Has Begun - You Have Challenged the Angel Israfel, Press X to Not Die...

Israfel:
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Deva's Servant (Gran-Chan)   Deva's Servant (Gran-Chan) EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 6:54 pm

“The mother, huh? I’ve heard her mentioned before, so it makes us curious what she is like,” Oki said as it placed its index finger on its lip in thought for a moment and then seeing the change in emotions within the angel, Oki leveled its eyes back with the other. As it heard his words, the being looked down at the ground with a frown. The world of the fallen angel was safe for now, but could not recover from the damage done there and if the Primordials attacked again?

“I see…” Oki said in soft tones that suggested it was in some way mourning the loss of the angel it did not meet. The loss was sad. Even sadder than thinking of the angels fading into another being if beaten. At least if they faded into another, they would be somewhere safe right? Not gone…forever….and there world left to suffer. Oki pondered this a bit more before shaking its head to clear it. It could not afford to linger on that too long. It had a job to do…

When the angel spoke on Harmony, Oki tilted its head lightly at the words said. He said that the ideas Oki and Deva had were frail and would in the end go back to chaos. He said the Wish wouldn’t change anything….

“But wouldn’t that result come out of any Wish? You say you want a system, but what stopping humans from doing the exact same thing to the system once they are comfortable with it? Don’t you see? That is why one wish needs the help of another. To fix the holes within and make the single wish stronger and even more lasting,” Oki said giving the angel the chance to think on that for a moment. After a few minutes, Oki would give the angel a soft smile before speaking again.

“So you see, that is my real Reason and the reason I stand with Deva and challenge you now.”

It didn’t know if the angel understood what it was saying, but maybe by the end of the fight they could come to an understanding. Even if Oki could not sway him to agree and just surrender, perhaps by the end he would understand why it suggested adding his power to Deva’s cause. Only time would tell.

Information:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Deva's Servant (Gran-Chan)   Deva's Servant (Gran-Chan) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 12:22 am

Israfel ~ The Trumpet of Judgement Day

"Conversation about that subject is irrelevant right now. You have chosen to fight, and now, it shall be done. The issue with agreement is that there can be no compromise between two harshly different ideals. Yours is a pipe dream of peace, and mine is a hierarchy where those have a place. There is no middle ground between them as much as you wish to try and pretend there is."

Israfel scanned the young one with the mask over its face. It was much like them to pursue a compromise; however that did not exist in Israfel's mind. No true Wish was perfect; as all ideals are by definition things that not everyone will agree with. Only through competition and true show of strength will the right ideal be known.

Having that drove Israfel's true being, as he was the One Who Gave Humanity Will. People's Will gave them power, and intelligence, and the ability to sort and survive, taking what was theirs and deciding how to make use of what they had for a better future. It was foolish to throw Humanity's advancement to a world of peace where everyone was one with each other's hearts. The heart was indeed strong, but it was not what truly made a Human in the Angel's eyes; a fact that Israfel intended to prove to Oki. The Angel wing-like hair over Israfel's head began to glow a deep maroon and stretch out to a large wingspan, easily the spanning his body with each wing almost twice. The wings fluttered, and extended straight to Oki, stabbing through their person should the attack hit, though revealing no wounds on their body physically. The wings would then revert to what they were before. Israfel himself seemed rather confident, the way he hardly moved through that attack, and maintained a smirk, enjoying this battle already.

"Your dream is simply an ideal waiting to fall. How can you follow an Angel who merely seeks to use an aspect that is Humanity's greatest weakness? The heart is a powerful tool as many other aspects in Humas, yet it is volatile and they have great difficulty it. It makes little sense that you would bet it all on this aspect when there are much stronger parts of humans, that you could easily fight for."

Israfel:
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Deva's Servant (Gran-Chan)   Deva's Servant (Gran-Chan) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 12:55 pm

“No middle ground huh? That is really too bad then,” Oki said to the other remaining open and friendly still. It wasn’t that the being wasn’t serious about the situation. No it understood what it had done; however, it held no true hate towards this creature, so it saw no need for harshness.

When the other attacked, Oki felt the pain of the wing-like hair stabbing through it and making it double over despite no wounds being shown. As the angel spoke, Oki managed to stand despite lingering pain.

“The heart may be weak, but it is a lot more powerful than you give it credit for. When other things fail it is the Heart that gives us hope and the power to go on even in the most dire of circumstances. It is the core that strengthens all other aspects of humans. Thus I can follow what only seems like a "pipe dream". There is hope for something better grow from it. Humanity will not fall so easily.”

Oki would point its finger at the angel as a blue arua stained pink surrounded Peresphone. The floor would freeze a bit as the temperature dropped and the ninetailed fox unleashed her power upon the angel.

Information:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Deva's Servant (Gran-Chan)   Deva's Servant (Gran-Chan) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 8:55 pm

The ice would crash into Israfel, but it did little to him, and he hardly budged when struck by the attack. "Nevertheless, you use a power that has no control and can't ever be mastered at full potential. You are naturally weaker than I, who has complete control over the body and physical stature. How do you expect to triumph over this?" he taunted. This time, his aura seemed to grow, and his words intentionally cut, which seemed to bolden Oki's strength, but lower their defenses in the process. Israfel watched as Oki fought. This person if nothing else, was incredibly bold to challenge him alone without any help. Did that mean that no one saw eye to eye with them on their Wish? Were that so then even if they were to defeat him, it would mean nothing if they stood up to the Mother. A Wish could only be accepted if more were on their side. Humanity cannot change through one person alone, and perhaps they knew that. Perhaps the same could be said when on the battlefield; an art Israfel himself was rather skilled with.

Israfel:
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Deva's Servant (Gran-Chan)   Deva's Servant (Gran-Chan) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 10:49 am

So the angel was strong against ice. Impressive, but then again Oki did not expect anything less from an angel. It knew these beings were powerful from the get go, but still it had challenged this one on its own. When it heard his words, the being could feel the cut of the words, but managed to hold on despite that.

“While mastery is nice sometimes letting things simply run their course is the best way. Without a grip, the potential of where and how the thing can grow is infinite. Control holds things back when applied too greatly and nothing living likes that. It rebels and fights back with all its might to find the balance that is lost when absolute control applied. I may be weak, but I am too stubborn to give up even if the odds are against me. It is this persistence and the belief in my goddess that will help me overcome you. I will push forward to help Humanity to a better future,” Oki said to the other as it hopped back. As it did this, Persephone moved before it.  She would slap the ground with her tail causing it to rumble  and shake before shooting up to hit the angel.

It was true Oki had come to this angel alone, but with the way things were it was currently alone in this battle. It did not expect anyone it had met to agree with its method of handling the situation. No…too many were trying to do things their own way. It knew whatever battle this was could not be won alone,  but for now it would have to start the battle alone and pray its desire to protect those closest to it would be the added strength needed to push forward.. Win or lose….Oki was prepared for the consequences of its actions. It would not give up so easily.

Information:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Deva's Servant (Gran-Chan)   Deva's Servant (Gran-Chan) EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 4:25 pm

Oki's Earth attack scuffed him, but like before it seemed that it did little to him. He was definitely a powerful man to resist so much. He smirked at them, and raised a hand, and after dropping it, a thick wave of sand would appear seemingly out of nowhere atop of Oki's head, inflicting any kind of pain they could. "So you say, but you came alone. You fight for Humanity, but no one seems to support you. How can you move forward and claim that you are doing better for everyone?"

Israfel:
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Deva's Servant (Gran-Chan)   Deva's Servant (Gran-Chan) EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 6:02 pm

Oki saw the blow hit and the angel absorb the damage. When the angel summoned his own version of a physical attack, Oki took the blow, but remained standing despite the fact it should be showing signs of pain or at least be grounded at this point; however, it showed none of these signs its body unable to register physical pain. The being simply remained lowered in a low fighting stance that suggested fatigue, but nothing more. Persephone would wrap her tails around Oki unleashing a healing aura before she resumed her fighting stance and watching the angel with a serious expression etched on her mask. In an instance, Oki seemed to gain some of its strength back, its serious expression turning into a light smirk as it looked at the angel before it. Not bad. Not bad at all. This was indeed a struggle, but then again Oki would have it no other way. Despite the odds and not particularly liking violence it found itself liking this fight. Perhaps the respect thing had something to do with this. Who knew when it came to the unpredictable being?

“You are right. We hardly have any support at all, but we still fight for that hope. Hope that we can inspire more to come to aid this Wish. Until then, we gotta keep on trucking forward alone no matter how tough or silly the idea is.”

Information:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deva's Servant (Gran-Chan)   Deva's Servant (Gran-Chan) Empty

Back to top Go down

Deva's Servant (Gran-Chan)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next