Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Visiting the Tower[Gran-Chan] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Visiting the Tower[Gran-Chan] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Visiting the Tower[Gran-Chan] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Visiting the Tower[Gran-Chan] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Visiting the Tower[Gran-Chan] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Visiting the Tower[Gran-Chan] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Visiting the Tower[Gran-Chan] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Visiting the Tower[Gran-Chan] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Visiting the Tower[Gran-Chan] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Visiting the Tower[Gran-Chan]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

Visiting the Tower[Gran-Chan] Empty
PostSubject: Visiting the Tower[Gran-Chan]   Visiting the Tower[Gran-Chan] EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 3:06 am

Hyde decided to check out Nilo’s lead and see if the reporter chick named angel was there. Walking towards the tower, Hyde would raise his eyebrow and fold his arms. “What in the world? It just looks like the same old tower. You know, know that I think about it, this is where it all started……” This was where Hyde first awakened his powers as a persona user; it was pretty interesting how this came to be as a clue. “Well, guess I better head on in. “ Hyde would say to himself as he walked in and noticed that he was mysteriously transported to some kind of room.

“OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!” Hyde would say at the top of his lungs as he looked around frantically. “Did I just walk into another dimension?! What …what the… I don’t….” Hyde scratched his head, apparently confused of the current logic. “Hello? Reporter Chan? Uh…… Angel?” That was the name Nilo gave him, maybe it was her name?”
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Tower[Gran-Chan]   Visiting the Tower[Gran-Chan] EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 6:24 pm

The “Reporter” inside almost jolted from his loud shout. That voice was rather familiar…in fact, she remembered him from a certain gym. Looking back and standing up, she sighed a bit and smiled. “Hyde Mizumi. I figured you of all people would be here. Something about your power seems to attract many people. Tell me, I know you have grown stronger since our last meeting. To what do I owe your presence here?” she asked. She had been getting a lot of visitors here. She wondered what this all meant.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Tower[Gran-Chan]   Visiting the Tower[Gran-Chan] EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 8:45 pm

Well, you did blur out my name on national television and associated me with the fact that I had everything to do with the supernatural and powers. Doesn’t this mean that I would have some kind of rights as to find out what’s going on? That and the fact that Nilo already told me where to find you. I don't think that its much of a coincidence, this was the area where it all stated for me technically.“ Hyde would then look around the room before he continued. “ Well, this is an odd predicament, but I guess I should be the ones that’s less surprised. Everything seems t be a lot more believable when you come from a different world yourself. Anyway, I wanted to ask you about the angels and finding these angels. Nilo wasn’t too specific, but I’m still trying to grasp the point of what you are trying to do and stuff. As well as why we should find the other angels and any kind of hint you supply in helping us find them. Hyde knew he was asking for a lot, but he really wanted to know.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Tower[Gran-Chan]   Visiting the Tower[Gran-Chan] EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 12:51 am

“Indeed I did. I said you have supernatural abilities. I am surprised your friend Nilo did not tell you the situation himself. Nonetheless, you guys seem to be close to finding an Angel. I had told the others because they acted on their own. You however are of a group that has investigated. Why may I ask should I give you an extra hint?” She asked. She shook her head with a smile. “In any event, we are as you said a group of Angels. Each of us fights for a wish for Humanity and how they should change. One resides in each world and we had set this up so you are able to go claim your wish for Humanity’s change. However, a group of people are trying to interfere. A couple Primordial deities to be exact,” she said, sighing sadly at the notion.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Tower[Gran-Chan]   Visiting the Tower[Gran-Chan] EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 2:00 am

“Well, I guess the one that asks for more will work harder because he was given more work....if that makes sense. I honestly wasn’t told by anyone of my team about any kind of angel, it was a friend of mine who I didn’t even know that had a persona until your broadcast. I’m actually hurt about that, being left in the dark and all. But anyway, those are personal problems. I really would like an extra hint please, is there any angel in Azores that I can go looking for? I mean, besides you that is……”

Hyde raised an eyebrow when Angel mentioned the humanity wishes. “Well, that’s something new, having us directly involved with humanity’s change? Sounds like a huge weight, but I think I have an idea as to what I want. Wait…. If you are an angel…then what do you want? What are you fighting for? And……. PRiora -what now? Deities…. You mean those idols we go to pray at and stuff? Those guys are causing trouble for us? Why?
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Tower[Gran-Chan]   Visiting the Tower[Gran-Chan] EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 9:17 pm

That made her frown. No one came to assist this man? Was he not meant to have a destiny decreed to him by the God he served? She could sense it in him; a powerful fate. "This is something I am afraid you must try to figure on your own. I am only allowed to "kickstart" people on their way to find the Angels. I cannot help them along the way. I have seen your actions in the other worlds, and you know that no matter what you do, you are not far from one right now. To whom, I cannot say. However I will say that they are as bold as you are, my friend," she said. Her words were cryptic, vague even. But she couldn't say much. Getting in trouble once was enough, and it would not be right of her to take their victory from them. The journey is just as important as the destination.

Angel's smile returned somewhat when he said he had an idea. "What do I want? I have never been asked that myself. I am supposed to watch this and plan for when all Angels are defeated. But to have an idea...a Wish even. Such a thing is not something I planned on...." she remained silent, suddenly at a loss for words. "...I suppose, I want you to have your own Wish. If Humanity came up with its own Wish without the Angels, that to me is the greatest prize ever. Not to disregard the other Angels, but it would show Humans' true signs of growth." She tapped her chin curiously. She couldn't go for that route however. Her life has always been destined for one particular thing.

"The Primordials are the Creators of these islands, and are responsible for much of a world's creation. Thesis, Ananke, and the Creator...soon they will be corrupting the other Worlds, and trying to unleash the sealed Creator and take this world, and consume countless others. I have little idea what they intend to do with that."

Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Tower[Gran-Chan]   Visiting the Tower[Gran-Chan] EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 6:41 am

“Hmm……. If there is anything I have been getting involved with, it’s probably the alternate version of San Malarus. That isn’t something that I’m necessarily proud of; I seemed to be getting into a lot of trouble. The whole red storm thing, I don’t think I would like an angel that wants to end my life, even though I have been a little bad. Though I guess saying sorry won’t fix anything. Though, if they are bold, I guess they aren’t all that bad. Hyde went from apologetic to hopeful, but he still managed to stay on topic. “If we get a kickstart, do we get a free trial too? How do I know that the angel I end up finding is the one that I want to find? If I know what their wishes are, I would most likely look for the one that has a wish like mine.

Hyde was petty much shocked when he was told that the Primordials were planning of awakening some sort of being that was going to take their worlds and all of the others. “ We should stop them then! I don’t think it’s right for them to start taking our worlds or anyone else’s. They might even be involved with Lune’s kidnapping, looking for some dally person. I wonder if it’s related? Do you necessarily know Angel? Also, is persona strong enough to take on a primordial? I mean, I took this power called…… the wild card….. in order to be strong enough to protect my friends and not be a burden to them. However…. God….. is that why we look for the angels? To even the playing field against them?”
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Tower[Gran-Chan]   Visiting the Tower[Gran-Chan] EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 6:53 pm

She nodded, and thought to herself for a brief moment. "You must talk to them yourself. Simply knowing what each Angel wants and going to find them only would be closing your mind off to other suggestions. You want to seek as many as possible. You may end up seeing multiple Angels, or you may run into those who have joined the Angels and fight for them. Regardless, they are going to come across you one way or another."

When he asked about the Primordials, she looked to the side. "Primordials are not to be taken lightly. They are literal Gods that have created the foundation of your world and countless others. They are no fools despite what their nature may seem to be. However, the issue is that both the Angels and Man's Creator have tried to defeat the Primordials, and we either end up destroying them for a long period, or stalling them. The Angels cannot defeat them alone; this also means that even with your power, you will not defeat them on your own, at least not permanently."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Tower[Gran-Chan]   Visiting the Tower[Gran-Chan] EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 9:53 pm

"I know i was never intending on doing this on my own. I have my friends and whatever angel i come across that's willing to help...and you.... right?" Hyde didn't think there was too much information he could get for the moment. "Is there a rule that these angels only reside in the alternate dimensions? Does this mean that there is an angel in alternate penencia? With the wr going on?" Hyde thought some more.

“I’m guessing that there are something that you can’t tell me then…. Hmmm… what about some information about the people that you already revealed? There is this guy named Simon Alba, he wasn’t in school today when I looked for him in the library. I don’t think he’s there or anything but maybe you could have an idea as to where he went? “ Hyde would then put his hands in his pockets. “I would say that one of the best way to find an angel is to ask the others that are involved in this or with you somehow. I couldn’t really determine from the list whether these people are good guys or not, but a teacher from my school and a schoolmates name appeared.” Hyde wondered if she would tell him anything. “Could you at least tell me that if you can’t tell me anything else? Pretty pleaseeeeee?”
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Tower[Gran-Chan]   Visiting the Tower[Gran-Chan] EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 11:06 pm

"There is an Angel in each Alternate world. That includes Alternate Penecia." She answered. To be fair, she kind of figured Hyde had guessed it already, but it was a fair question. When he brought up Simon, her face seemed to twitch lightly, contrary to her friendly demeanor. For that short second at his name....she seemed...angry? She quickly composed herself. "I can't talk to you about other people's affairs when participating unfortunately. It would give you an unfair advantage. Forgive me," she said, looking calm once more.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Tower[Gran-Chan]   Visiting the Tower[Gran-Chan] EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 12:52 am

Hhmm…..” Hyde figured that one of the angels could be related to an important person in this war. Winning it for the persona users would make the angels appear if anything. That would be something he would have to take to Julian about, along with amassing people who are willing to help with that. “ Alright, well that’s all on my mind so far. But I don’t like the idea of something for nothing. So how about this?” Hyde reaches into his pocket and takes out a piece of candy. It was a willy wonka laffy taffy , banana flavored. Afterwards, Hyde would hand the candy over to Angel. “ Something for your trouble, it must be boring in here all by yourself. Since you can’t hang out and have fun ,why not a little piece of candy to lighten your mood every now and again?
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Tower[Gran-Chan]   Visiting the Tower[Gran-Chan] EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 12:20 am

Angel looked to the candy and took it with a thanks. She would chew on it and smile at the nice taste. Hyde was a nice boy. He didn't mean any harm, so maybe he would end up being a centerpiece of this whole mess. "Well, thank you Hyde. Just know that if anyone can end this travesty, and prove that Humanity has enough hope to go around, you are definitely one of them. I can trust you," she said with a smile. She would hold her hand out to offer a shake. The young man had his faults, but he was slowly maturing. He just needs some time.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Tower[Gran-Chan]   Visiting the Tower[Gran-Chan] EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 1:54 am

Hyde gladly accept Angel’s gesture with a smile. “I’ll be sure of that! After that Hyde proceeded to leave kind of happy that he made friends with angel.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Tower[Gran-Chan]   Visiting the Tower[Gran-Chan] EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 5:19 pm

Hyde and Angel of the Star have established a social link...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Tower[Gran-Chan]   Visiting the Tower[Gran-Chan] Empty

Back to top Go down

Visiting the Tower[Gran-Chan]
Page 1 of 1