Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
An Interview (Gran-Chan) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
An Interview (Gran-Chan) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
An Interview (Gran-Chan) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
An Interview (Gran-Chan) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
An Interview (Gran-Chan) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
An Interview (Gran-Chan) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
An Interview (Gran-Chan) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
An Interview (Gran-Chan) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
An Interview (Gran-Chan) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

An Interview (Gran-Chan)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lost

Lost

An Interview (Gran-Chan) Empty
PostSubject: An Interview (Gran-Chan)   An Interview (Gran-Chan) EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 2:31 pm

The white haired boy stepped off of the Standasen subway, looking around the mostly empty station. He didn’t expect himself to come back to the island so soon, but he came with a determined look on his face, twirling a pencil in his hands. He was given a class assignment of sorts from his teacher; to interview a worker. While most students chose their patents or relatives, the boy decided to interview one of the police officers on the prison island. With a few quick reads of online articles of the prison, he found that one individual specifically drove the boat to and fro the prison and Standasen. This one such person caught the boy’s attention and so his mission was to find this person.

He exited the station with a quick glance around, pulling the map he had printed from his computer from his satchel. He quickly found his place on it and began walking to the boarding station to the prison, a nod of his head when he arrived. With a pointed look he waited for the arrival of the boat, taking his book out to write down a few questions he aimed to ask the specific officer.

Once the boat arrived, the boy would close his book and board the boat with ease. He pointedly looked around it, trying to find the officer he was looking for. To be frank, he didn’t know what they looked like or even what their name was. He tapped his pencil against his book, sighing at his glaring over sights. He didn’t rightfully know what to do and so looked about the boat to ask a person.

He found one such person in the form of a taller woman with glasses. With an inward nod, he walked over to her.

“Ma’am?” he asked politely, tilting his head lightly to the side. “May I ask if you know where the officer who maintains this boat is at?” he asked with a polite smile.

“I have a school assignment to do and I require her for an interview.” he said again with a polite voice, trying his best to find the officer.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: An Interview (Gran-Chan)   An Interview (Gran-Chan) EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 2:56 am

When Nilo talked to the officer, she looked at the young man a little oddly. He seemed so young to be off to the prison, and he wanted to talk to the one in charge?....Well, she couldn't exactly say no. She would direct him down inside the hallway and to a cabin door on the left, which if he opened would lead into an office room, holding a desk, many scattered papers, and a woman reading them quickly, her head tilting forward every so often as though she were nodding it off. If Nilo were to come inside, she would jolt awake and rush to mix the papers as best as she could while remaining professional. What was this young looking boy doing on the ship? People like him alone was just not something seen often. Her name post on her desk read "Maya Briggs". "Hello, may I help you? The ship will be leaving in about ten minutes if you wanted to know."

An Interview (Gran-Chan) Mikasa_ackerman-mikasa-ackerman-34795572-400-400_zpsc33df79d
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: An Interview (Gran-Chan)   An Interview (Gran-Chan) EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 4:49 pm

The boy thanked the officer for her assistance with a polite thank you and nod of his head. He walked down the hallway with quiet, easy steps; looking along the wall for the door. Once he reached the door he opened his book, flipping to a specific page and indenting it before opening the door.

He stepped into the room and analyzed it with a quick gaze before looking at the officer at the desk. He blinked for a moment, tilting his lightly to the side. Was she sleeping? He didn't have much time to process his thoughts though as she seemed to wake up and begin shifting through the papers on her desk. He stayed quiet whilst she did so, perking up as she spoke to him.

"O-Oh, no no. That's not why I'm here, Ms. Briggs." he said politely with a glance at her name plate before continuing speaking. "My name is Nilo Lockwood and I'm here on a school assignment to interview a person with a job I may be interested in having in the future. As you are an officer, I would like to interview you if I can." he said with a polite smile, standing at the door just in case she was busy and he had to leave.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: An Interview (Gran-Chan)   An Interview (Gran-Chan) EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 10:58 pm

Officer Briggs looked at the young kid with a raised eyebrow. "They asked you to interview someone, so you looked for me? Maybe you should go find a cop outside. They do more of what you are probably interested in." She said, looking down at her papers. Her job could entail that, but she was hardly someone who brought in criminals from the street. That was what the young man was after right? What else could he be after?
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: An Interview (Gran-Chan)   An Interview (Gran-Chan) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 2:22 pm

The boy raised an eye brow, dismissing the officer's words before taking a step towards the desk, smiling lightly. "Ms. Briggs, if I intended to interview some random officer, I would have interviewed the officer who led me here." he said with a nod of his head, tilting his head to the side lightly.

"Again, if it's no trouble, may I interview you for my assignment?" he asked politely again, hoping the officer would allow him his interview.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: An Interview (Gran-Chan)   An Interview (Gran-Chan) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 7:06 pm

Maya shrugged her shoulders. "If that's what you want. In a bit though I am gonna call for the boat to start." Afterwards she would write on a few papers, remaining silent and looking to Nilo every now and again as her eyes fluttered. Boy she could really go for a cup of coffee right now.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: An Interview (Gran-Chan)   An Interview (Gran-Chan) EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 12:53 pm

The boy inwardly fist pumped the sky, woo hooing in his mind. He was ecstatic that he was able to interview the officer. He awaited for her okay on the interview silently, studying her actions lightly and looking around the room from time to time. He was excited, and he didn't quite know what to do with his excitement.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: An Interview (Gran-Chan)   An Interview (Gran-Chan) EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 6:36 pm

She nodded and allowed him to ask questions. She was waiting, and she didn't have too much time, so it was up to him to ask what he needed to.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: An Interview (Gran-Chan)   An Interview (Gran-Chan) EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 11:41 am

The boy nodded back with a light smile, flipping his book open to the page with his questions. He glanced over the questions, mulling over which one to choose. To be honest, he hadn't thought this through nearly as much as he wanted. He wanted to gain as much information from the officer as he could. He looked the questions over again quickly, nodding lightly at the question he decided to answer.

"Ms. Briggs, you are in charge of the fairy that goes to the Azores Prison from Standasen island. How secure would you say the security is on your fairy?" he asked, looking up at the officer, ready to write down her words.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: An Interview (Gran-Chan)   An Interview (Gran-Chan) EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 12:43 am

"It's as secure as the actual prison. We also have our deterrent from escapees if they try to jump into the water. Azores is furthest away from other islands, so the wildlife here is more common. Security also watches the boats, so it's fairly well-kept." No issue with saying that. Might as well explain how safe the place really was.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: An Interview (Gran-Chan)   An Interview (Gran-Chan) EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 1:19 pm

The boy nodded and wrote down the officer's words, looking over his list of questions again. He wanted to make good use of the time; every second was absolutely precious after all. He decided to keep on the path of questions retaining to the prison's security, nodding lightly at the question he chose.

"Has there ever been a successful escape from the prison before?" he asked curiously, tilting his head to the side lightly.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: An Interview (Gran-Chan)   An Interview (Gran-Chan) EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 1:36 pm

"I can't talk about that kind of information. But if someone had they'd be on the news." What was this boy asking? He was asking hard questions. It's not like she could tell him everything.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: An Interview (Gran-Chan)   An Interview (Gran-Chan) EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 4:56 pm

"O-Oh... I didn't mean to intrude on private matter, forgive me." he said worriedly, hoping he hadn't given off a bad impression. He sighed inwardly, cursing his stupidity on the question. He looked through his list again, hoping to find a better question to ask.

"W-Well... What is it like to be in charge of this ship? I'd imagine it is quite the responsibility, no?" he asked politely, hoping to prevent any more mishaps on his part.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: An Interview (Gran-Chan)   An Interview (Gran-Chan) EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 3:14 pm

She nodded. "It is. Our job is to make sure anyone who is convicted does not escape via the water or otherwise. This boat in particular is for visitors obviously for safety reasons, so normal citizens cannot hop on the boat with convicted criminals." She explained. She seemed to not talk too much and give the bare bones of anything. She wasn't leaving anything out though, so it was if nothing else, efficient.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: An Interview (Gran-Chan)   An Interview (Gran-Chan) EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 11:30 am

"Ah... Understood." he said whilst writing down her words. He inwardly sighed though, disliking how unpersonalized the interview was coming out to be. With what he was getting, he might as well have researched the information on the internet. He wondered why the officer was being so impersonal... He sighed inwardly before speaking his words.

"Ms. Briggs? How do you like working for the better of Azores? Do you fulfilled in doing so?" he asked curiously, wondering if the officer would find a way to depersonalize her answer to this as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Interview (Gran-Chan)   An Interview (Gran-Chan) Empty

Back to top Go down

An Interview (Gran-Chan)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next