Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Showdown Time [Gran-chan] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Showdown Time [Gran-chan] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Showdown Time [Gran-chan] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Showdown Time [Gran-chan] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Showdown Time [Gran-chan] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Showdown Time [Gran-chan] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Showdown Time [Gran-chan] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Showdown Time [Gran-chan] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Showdown Time [Gran-chan] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Showdown Time [Gran-chan]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Showdown Time [Gran-chan] Empty
PostSubject: Showdown Time [Gran-chan]   Showdown Time [Gran-chan] EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 5:11 pm

This wasn't something Sharaku wanted to do. Yet, it appeared that he had little choice in the matter at the moment. He wasn't a complete idiot yet. While there was no way to tell for sure, he had a good idea what this was about. In any case, he was stuck, both in general, and due to current circumistances. Everyone seemed to be busy with their own things, be it chasing after the Angels, or any of the like. Besides, he did not really want to drag people into this. It most likely didn't concern them either. If he was right, it was his own problem to deal with...and it just didn't feel right to get someone involved.

The only reason they were in the picture was because he hung around with them. Hyde would probably blabber about friends sticking together if he was around, but this might be dangerous business...and despite him not getting along very well with his teammates, he did not want to get them in trouble due to something they had nothing to do with. He wasn't the best when it came to being nice, but he wasn't heartless either. They were probably better off dealing with their own adventures. Running wasn't an option either...and even if, he was simply tired of running away. What good did it do? Just made things come crashing down harder in time. He would have to face things eventually...and it seemed it would be sooner than later. Ironic.

Of course...he could try to think of a roundabout way, but it would be risky. If it was only him in the game, maybe he would have, but this someone made to involve others in case he messed up...and that was not an option. If someone has to go down, then one is better than several. The whole Azores were in a mess, and that needed people to get solved.

There was no way to know what would happen, but he wasn't going to back down yet. There was no time for that. Though, the whole time setting was a little unsettling. Midnight time at a place like this wasn't what he would consider a pleasant option. Malstu was a strange island...Ugh.

With a blank face, he would walk up to the entrance, though making sure to be watchful of what was going on around. This surely wasn't going to be a walk in the park. He knew that.

Guess it was time to face this....
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Showdown Time [Gran-chan]   Showdown Time [Gran-chan] EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 1:34 am

Showdown Time [Gran-chan] Temple10

As Sharaku walked up to the entrance of the ruins, he would feel a sudden shift in atmosphere, like he had walked into a field of something unknown. The entrance into the actual ruins would be a single set of stairs that would go below into the rocky tomb. The place there felt especially thick with a malevolent presence. Though before he could register everything, a voice rang out from around him, with such a wide range, it was either augmented by something or said from several outlets, as there was no way to tell where it had come from. The voice itself was fairly androgyneous. "Sharaku Rikei. I am surprised you didn't run. You ran the first time, so why did you come now? Well, no matter. If you have finally seen how futile it is to resist, then come into the chamber, we don't want to make this violent where people can see. Or you can flee, I do advise you to give me a reason, as I already have mountains I need to kill you with." The voice said. Shortly after the voice stopped talking, a loud mew of anger was heard from inside the temple. A familiar mew of a cat that Sharaku definitely remembered. The atmosphere grew thicker, and even the moon's own light looked to Sharaku as though it was flickering, like it had shortened a fuse, and almost glowed an eerie light...could it be because the change he had just experienced...?

Showdown Time [Gran-chan] Tumblr_nluvxgocUi1sk1rjvo1_r1_500

"This must be somewhat familiar yes? You have been at work I see out in these islands. Now, if you would, Sharaku Rikei..." The voice was beckoning him, but while the atmosphere seemed thick and oppressive, he still was fairly free to move about it. What was around here that was causing it, and furthermore, was it even safe to go inside?
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Showdown Time [Gran-chan]   Showdown Time [Gran-chan] EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 7:26 am

What the..? What was this even....While Sharaku had not thought this would be a walk in the park, he did not necessarilly expect some sort of doomsday scenery. Whoever this was, was sure intent on making it dramatic. But..why? He had an idea what it was about...but not why to this extent. What exactly did him being alive or dead even change..? This was rather concerning, but he wouldn't turn back now. Not after he had come here already. With a faint frown, he would look around, though not being able to tell where that strange voice was coming from. So...

''Why..? I don't know who you are, but what did I ever do to you?''
, he would ask, pretty sure whoever it was could hear him if they knew he was here. ''I refuse to run anymore, but that doesn't mean I want to die. What would you gain from killing me? I didn't do anything.'' He wouldn't deny that he was a bit nervous about this, yet he wasn't going to just give in. No one should be telling him when should he die just like that. It wasn't his fault that he got involved in 'that'. Nor did he really do anything related to it after he got out of there. He didn't get this. If this person cared about what was happening here in Azores now...it still wouldn't explain why him. Plenty of people were meddling. Did it make him different, just because he wasn't your casual Persona user like the majority?

Nevertheless, even if he wanted to, it was a bit too late to consider fleeing. If he really had to die for some reason, then so be it, but he wouldn't go down without a fight. With a sigh, he would look up at the strange colored moon for a moment. Whether it was a good idea to be stubborn right now or not, he was not walking in just yet, despite all that was going on. ''I'll come, but I want an explanation first. I don't understand what's the point of this. I am not interested in dying without knowing why.'' The risk was just about the same anyway. Going inside could be dangerous. Staying out could be too.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Showdown Time [Gran-chan]   Showdown Time [Gran-chan] EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 1:00 pm

“I have little time for you. You were a failed experiment and you need to be returned. You and I both know that what you have was never meant to be released. It’s not your place to question why you were put under our care. I am performing my duty, and I don’t want to have to fish you out myself. So you may either come inside, or I can come out to you, or I can make it worse on everyone. You decide how this ends,” the voice said before fading away. The atmosphere would not change, and the moon flickered once more. It would be firmly planted on Sharaku’s shoulders what they wanted to do.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Showdown Time [Gran-chan]   Showdown Time [Gran-chan] EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 1:34 pm

Sharaku wouldn't say he was convinced by this. If they really cared that much about it never getting out, because it shouldn't have been released, then they would have sought him out sooner. It had been..what... approximately 5 years since he ran away? And they decide to do this now? He wasn't buying that excuse. Besides, what had changed by him being out and about...? Nothing really. He didn't see the reason behind taking such measures. It was their fault they even conducted this. He had no interest in dying because someone suddenly decided so, with a rather vague reasoning behind it.

''I don't see the point of wasting time on this after years since it happened, but very well. I'll come. Don't expect me to just accept death, however.'' What else could he do? He wanted to know who this was anyway. If he had to fight, so be it. With that said, he would walk in calmly. Let's see what was this all about.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Showdown Time [Gran-chan]   Showdown Time [Gran-chan] EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 2:32 am

As Sharaku walked inside the ruins, the atmosphere would grow thicker; pushing through it being akin to almost stepping through a thick cloud, the light seemingly barred from entering much deeper. Down the stairs in the middle on top of the coffin, was an odd mechanical object; the only reason Sharaku was even able to see it was the eerie red glow it gave off. It was around the size of a medium-sized box, and the light shone from a distance of around five meters around it. No one said anything once Sharaku walked through the entrance.

Showdown Time [Gran-chan] The_pa10
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Showdown Time [Gran-chan]   Showdown Time [Gran-chan] EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 10:09 am

Ugh, what was with the air around here? It wasn't very pleasant to move around this place. Sharaku really wished he didn't have to spend a minute longer in here. Alas, that wasn't happening. He would frown at the weird red light. It was kind of hard to see inside here, and that wasn't helping him any. Nor was he getting an explanation for this. Some people really loved being mysterious. He would stay standing approximately in the middle of the stairs, looking ahead, none the wiser on what this even was. Either way, he wasn't about to do anything as it was. He doubted it was safe.
''.........''
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Showdown Time [Gran-chan]   Showdown Time [Gran-chan] EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 6:04 pm

Showdown Time [Gran-chan] Tumblr_mn0tusQ4mW1r2pvg2o1_r1_500

When he stopped moving, a figure would come from behind the machine, looking up to him.  The figure was a little shorter than Sharaku, and they had short black hair, and nothing but black clothing somewhat illuminated by the red glow. In her hands was a bag with something moving inside. She looked to Sharaku and grimaced with disgust. It was a face Sharaku had seen before.

Showdown Time [Gran-chan] Mikasa-Ackerman-attack-on-titan-girls-37055651-500-280

"So you are here. You didn't run away like a child. I am impressed to a degree. Now then, this machine will take care of you and return you home where you belong. Come down here now, or I will be forced to make you come down. I did not threaten you for nothing, and you will not act as though you have any power in this situation. I was there when you escaped. I will not let you leave once more," she said. She looked to him, a face that turned from disgust to rapture, like everything was falling down in her mind. It was a relieving feeling. Finally, her moment was here, and she would not let this waste of life leave.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Showdown Time [Gran-chan]   Showdown Time [Gran-chan] EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 6:31 pm

That red glow was being annoying. But at least it gave some sort of visibility, Sharaku would give it that. Which was..probably a bad thing to be concerned over right now. However, it was a good way to distract from the stress. Eh. He would frown at the figure that came up. He saw lots of black, but that did not help him much. The following voice suggested a woman...and he was none the wiser. Did she say she had been around back then..? Well great. He didn't think he remembered that much. It had been a few years ago, and faces weren't something he paid much attention to at that time. Not that he could really see her face clearly now anyway.

Either way...he didn't come here to just do whatever he was told to. He still didn't even know why should he be doing this in the first place. ''As I already said. Just because I came, it doesn't mean I'll comply to you. Why should I? What reason do you have for this? I am not theatening you, so why do that to me? I refuse to be someone's dog and listen, just because they tell me to. Explain to me why should I let someone decide my life for me.'' If she thought he would just accept such ridiculous terms without thinking, then she was quite wrong. He wasn't going to budge, though he would keep cautious, in case she decided to actually do something. What would it be, blowing him down?
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Showdown Time [Gran-chan]   Showdown Time [Gran-chan] EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 12:54 pm

Showdown Time [Gran-chan] Tumblr_my6ynhhGBJ1qbs05mo4_250

"You never had a "life" in the first place. It was signed away when you became part of us. You can either give yourself up, or I will take you in by force. Your friends and loved ones will also be in danger the more you continue this. Your life must be hell at this point, constantly on the run, and trying to cope with others, to no avail. What are you even here for? It's probably a waste of your time anyway, so what's the point? This is my final chance Sharaku. I do not want to have to ruin you and take you in as a broken man. You need a better home, and it is back in Ueitawa where you belong." When she said it, she would stick her hand in her pocket, and behind her, the machine's center would open and the wires would separate, revealing an opening large enough to hold someone. This woman definitely seemed like she knew about him, and was not at all negotiating for terms of release. Sharaku had been running all this time, and even though this woman seemed like a wall that he could not talk to, she may have been right. Overall, Sharaku has not even attempted to learn what it meant to live with other people even as they were not like himself. He claimed to have tried, but he truly did not progress in any shape or form. He had no one he truly cared for and would give himself up for. So was there really any purpose to his life aside from sitting and walking around? Would he even be able to live through this ordeal? Was it all worth anything to Sharaku? It would be his last chance to ponder, as the woman seemed on her last end of talking.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Showdown Time [Gran-chan]   Showdown Time [Gran-chan] EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 6:58 pm

This woman...why..? Yes, his life was no fun most of the time. Sharaku often faced more trouble than it was worth...That was something he could not deny. However, who's fault was it? He was on the run because of those that did the experiments, not because he chose to live that way. And...what is life anyway? It's not only what she mentioned here, is it? She spoke like she knew him...and while she did raise a few truthful points..it didn't mean the only option when faced with trouble was giving up. What exactly would make his so called 'life' better if he went somewhere else? By her logic, it wouldn't matter where he was. Oh, he had chosen not to fight many times before, but that was in the past. Failing at first did not have to mean it was a complete defeat, or a waste of time. He knew that by now. If it worked that way, he probably wouldn't have been for as long as he had.

While he did stay silent for a moment, hesitating briefly, he would soon look at her sharply, golden eyes narrowed. ''And what do you know about life? Just because it is hard for me, doesn't mean I'll go crawling on the ground. So I've been running around, thanks to some people, and? No one is perfect, we all make mistakes. To call something a waste of time just because it is not working out immediately simply means you can't face reality. What would be better about me going to that place you mentioned? If I have no life as you say, and that it is useless to be here, then it would be the same elsewhere.'', he would stand firm, looking at her evenly.

''Leave the others out of this. This is my problem, and mine alone. There is no reason to drag people into this business, when they have nothing to do with it. I might have a hard time coping with people, yes, but that in no way means I hate them, or that I don't care at all. Please, I might as well be broken if I go on my own. There is more to life than just accepting defeat.'', he would shake his head. ''If you're trying to break me by this kind of talk, then it won't work anymore. I refuse. Go ahead and try to get me there, if it makes you feel better, but I am not a coward. I will fight in case you force me.'' It was something he would rather avoid, but in case she gave him no other choice...well. She had guts to speak this way. Would she have conceded so simply was she in his position?
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Showdown Time [Gran-chan]   Showdown Time [Gran-chan] EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 4:25 am

Showdown Time [Gran-chan] Tumblr_mnlbnbmMVt1rwvbmlo1_500

What did she know about life? She for a moment grew a pained look on her face. She knew enough to know life was not worth trying to escape. Life was cold and cruel, and it only succeeded to box you into a life you could not break free of. Her life in the Yachiru Corporation had taught her that unforgettable truth. She looked to Sharaku with a look of hatred; a kind of hatred that had to have come from years of honing it over a flame. "Then you are nothing but a lost soul, waiting to pass on. You do not deserve to live and escape your fate any more than I do. I lost that choice years ago, and have been fighting for it since. I just became everyone's lap dog, out for people like you who ruined my life. I lost my identity, and was forced to take another's. You will not walk around like your life was so easy to earn." She tapped her pocket again, and the machine grew brighter, making the atmosphere change. It was at this moment Sharaku could feel the bond of his Shadow on his ring come to life. It was at his disposal. Was the machine causing this?

Showdown Time [Gran-chan] Tumblr_mqd6n4zLk21rdjnzso1_500

As quick as wind, the woman drew two blades, around average length each, that would begin to have glowing cracks glowing near the upper ends of the blades. She then smacked both of them together and then the ground, which sent a shockwave through the very earth from her straight  on the ground to the stairs that Sharaku was still on, beginning to destroy them where he stood and caused them to crumble. The room itself was a rather large burial chamber, around 40 meters total, and the surface was about ten meters high, so Sharaku was fifteen feet give or take from the ground, which if not prepared, would bring him to the ground on rubble, and in the face of a wave of pure earth. "You have no right to earn your freedom! I won't let you reap the benefits of those who were punished for your sake. Your life is forfeit, Sharaku Rikei." The woman then muttered something, and suddenly all noise surrounding her suddenly vanished, and she backstepped rather quickly outside of the light's range behind the odd machine that was glowing and humming, leaving her in the dark, and now quiet. This was now a battle for Sharaku's life. He may not have caused it directly, but he among many others were blamed on people like this woman for their escape. Did Sharaku feel any kind of remorse after admitting some of his own truths, or was he still uncaring of the other side? Regardless, the talking was over, and it would come down to a true fight to see who would last.

Showdown Time [Gran-chan] 3236444-6605215732-tumbl

PvP Combat Has Begun...the Retriever is Attacking, Press X to Not Die...

The Retriever:

Strange Machine:

Skills and H. Skills:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Showdown Time [Gran-chan]   Showdown Time [Gran-chan] EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 8:07 am

So that was it? She was hating on others because her own life went the wrong way? Then she shouldn't blame him, but those who came up with this whole 'project', or whatever it was. His life wasn't any easy either. Did he deserve to die just because it appeared that she got the shorter end of the stick in the situation? If that was the case, then half of the human population should kick the bucket because their existence unintentionally caused someone else pain. Bitter anger was one of the worst ways to go about this...and Sharaku didn't truly want to fight her over this. It was ridiculous. Yes, he did sort of understand where she was coming from...but, killing him would solve nothing in the long run. But she wasn't giving him a choice here.

With a frown, he would take a half step back when she suddenly did her magic trick of enabling powers in this place, putting his weapon in front of himself, in case she were to assault him with something directly. Which soon proved to not be her intention. He had not expected her to use her swords that way, but it wasn't anything new either. Did that mean she was like him then? Probably, but that was not the problem now. He would take two sharp steps forward, jumping off the stairs before they could fall apart underneath him, doing a frontflip over the earth wave, landing on ground level in a half crouch just as she went back behind the machine. Thank God he hadn't been too high up, or that would have been painful to do. ''For my sake? It isn't my fault they chose to take it out on you. If you need to blame someone for it, then it's those who orchestrated this whole thing.''

The way he was now, he couldn't really see where she was due to her hiding, but it was obvious she was somewhere in the back at the very least. Straightening up fully, he would take a few steps backwards, swiping his weapon in front of him, creating a large arc of wind that would in part hit the machine in the middle, with the rest blowing past on both sides of it, about 3 meters on each side. Seeing as he couldn't hear her, nor see her well where she was, he couldn't aim properly, but this would at least give her a hard time getting back to him quickly, in case she did not want to be in the range and get blown back. With that, he would stay where he was for now, watching around himself carefully, not intending on letting her surprise him in case she did come towards him from somewhere. He wasn't going to plunge forwards blindly yet. Who knew what all she could do. Maybe he couldn't hear her now, with whatever she did, but he could still see at least enough to spot her when closer, and in range of the light from the machine.

Stats:

Skills:

Strength:

Last edited by Sharaku on Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to put in the Strength. Just in case it needed to be noted lol)
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Showdown Time [Gran-chan]   Showdown Time [Gran-chan] EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 3:00 am

Showdown Time [Gran-chan] 3236444-6605215732-tumbl

Of course Sharaku was to blame. He chose to escape, and she was thrown into her punishment and servitude for it. Working at the prison she had been at for a while was her only way to get away from that horrible place. Perhaps she was projecting her hatred, but she didn't care, and she was doing what she had to do for her freedom.

Showdown Time [Gran-chan] Tumblr_mqtg9kDMMP1sb30y2o1_500

Since she was behind the machine, while she could avoid it, the machine itself took a hit, though it seemed to take much of the damage oddly enough. It was definitely supernatural, so maybe it was made with defenses in mind. In response, the guard would suddenly zoom in from the darkness to Sharaku's left illuminated by the light for a moment still with no sound at all, leaving her in fairly close range of the Experiment and where he was after jumping forward from the stairs since he was right outside the light's range. She would zoom past him on the ground, practically sliding like she was skating on ice to his right and swing her blade across the ground, which then glowed and sent sparks from where the two collided, only these sparks spread out into long thin projectiles the size of needles and shot straight towards Sharaku, covering a size range of about seven meters from all directions, coming at him head on from the ground that she slashed from. After the hit was completed, she would have been gliding to Sharaku's right and running back into the darkness. A voice echoed from around the burial chamber, once again, from all around him. "Had you not decided to flee we would not be in this fight you idiot. I remember when we met you were enjoying yourself that day of the festival, while I just got to watch, wondering if I should have attacked you there or not. It's what must be done, you are here for freedom, just like I am. I won't let you steal it from me."

Damage Taken:

The Retriever:

Strange Machine:

Skills and H. Skills:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Showdown Time [Gran-chan]   Showdown Time [Gran-chan] EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 11:17 am

Sharaku hadn't really expected to hit her, seeing as she could very well just be hiding behind that box, making it impossible to target her from his current position. And going in there was half-suicide, because if he couldn't really hear her here, what would he do in the dark, where sight would be much worse as well. Now he kind of wished he had a torch or something of the kind. Still, she had to come around from her hiding to attack him. And she had to go through the light to do so, which would put her in view, if only for a while, depending on what she chose to do. He hadn't thought she would be so fast, however. Another trick of hers?

...didn't mean he was going to let her just run over him, or whatever she was planning to do. He sure wasn't going to wait till after she did her thing, and risk it. Despite how fast she suddenly moved around, it would take her some time to get from one side to the other, and for her attack to cross the distance, even while she was fairly close to him at the starting point. He would take a long step backwards, as well as pushing a concentrated blast of wind against the ground at the same time, propelling himself upwards into the air, and slightly backwards due to the step. Unless the needles followed him, he should be high enough to avoid them by the time they got to where he was.

Meanwhile, the blast of wind would 'scatter' into all directions when hitting the ground, sharply swooshing from the center point in a 4.5 meter radius around it a before dissapating. Of course, it would get stopped earlier by the machine at that one point where the box was. There wasn't really a way to blow through that, unless he was missing something. He definitely didn't have enough time to attack her directly, otherwise he wouldn't be able to get out of her own attack fast enough, no matter how early he would have taken action. He couldn't have sooner than when she chose to show herself in the light after all. Yet, seeing as he jumped upwards approximately in the middle of her attack, there was a chance the wind would reach her still if she didn't expect it. Sadly, he didn't know just how fast she could really get.

Either way, no matter what what would happen down there, he would stay up in the air for now, approximately around 5 meters from the ground until gravity decided to get him to fall down completely which would eventually be somewhere in front of the rubble created by the fallen stairs due to him pushing both up and backwards. As it was, he would spend the time watching out in case she decided to get up there herself, or try to aim at him from the ground before he could get back down. ''I am the idiot? Didn't you just confirm we are both fighting for the same thing here? Why should you be the only one to have freedom? All of those caught up in that project suffered, not only you yourself. Shouldn't everyone deserve the same rights?'' So, she was the woman from the festival, right? What was she trying to prove? She couldn't know whether he had enjoyed himself back there or not, nor did that prove anything. Neither of them were entirely happy with their lives. Wasn't there a way to solve it without one of them falling? It was rather hypocritical of her to say only she had the right to get her freedom.

Stats:

Skills:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Showdown Time [Gran-chan]   Showdown Time [Gran-chan] Empty

Back to top Go down

Showdown Time [Gran-chan]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next