Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Master and Servant (Akumu's Awakening) - For Gran to Grade EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Master and Servant (Akumu's Awakening) - For Gran to Grade EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Master and Servant (Akumu's Awakening) - For Gran to Grade EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Master and Servant (Akumu's Awakening) - For Gran to Grade EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Master and Servant (Akumu's Awakening) - For Gran to Grade EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Master and Servant (Akumu's Awakening) - For Gran to Grade EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Master and Servant (Akumu's Awakening) - For Gran to Grade EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Master and Servant (Akumu's Awakening) - For Gran to Grade EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Master and Servant (Akumu's Awakening) - For Gran to Grade EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Master and Servant (Akumu's Awakening) - For Gran to Grade

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akumu

Akumu

Master and Servant (Akumu's Awakening) - For Gran to Grade Empty
PostSubject: Master and Servant (Akumu's Awakening) - For Gran to Grade   Master and Servant (Akumu's Awakening) - For Gran to Grade EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 3:12 pm

Akumu had been wandering between his own reality and the human’s reality keeping tabs on the shifts that occurred on the human side while not being able to truly examine the shifts on the other side. He was still barred from fully doing what he was supposed to be doing outside of guiding others along the way. He had been created to keep tabs on such occurrences, but up until now had no need to dabble in the other worlds. They had never stressed him out so much, but now?

Akumu sighed inwardly as he drifted into the Velvet Room expecting it to be as empty as it always was; however, as he entered the room this time, a voice that he had not heard in a while would greet him.

“It has been quite a while, Akumu,” the voice began causing blue eyes to snap directly to the hunched over figure dressed in a suit that sat on the sofa. A table was between the older man who had his eyes closed and his hands clasped under his rather large nose. Opening his strange eyes, the old man would continue to speak.

“How goes the collecting?” he asked as his eyes narrowed with a hidden grin. Staying where, he was Akumu would consider his words carefully before opening his mouth. He did not exactly want to offend the man before him, especially when he had no clue as to why he had suddenly appeared without announcement.

“Much time has indeed passed since our last meeting. I am glad to see my master well. To answer your question, the collecting has been rather challenging as of late,” Akumu said to the other in a calm manner doing whatever it took to hide his agitation with said challenge; however, his master being who he was saw easily through the charade.

“That is rather unfortunate. It must be quite frustrating not to be able to look every where for the pieces,” the older man said with a light chuckle. Unable to meet his master’s eyes after that one, Akumu bowed his head as he nodded in response to what had been said.

“Yes. Very frustrating,” Akumu reluctantly admitted. He hated saying it, but it was true. He was quite fed up with not being able to scrape up much data from the human world. He was supposed to be able to aid those who came his way, but how could he do that if he could not move forward with anything?

Akumu remained quiet contemplating that question for a bit before his master was asking him a rather odd question.

“And how do you plan to face such frustration, Akumu?” the old man asked as he watched the attendant with piercing eyes. Looking up at his master, Akumu would answer easily enough.

“I plan to take it head on and not give in. There are other paths to take to complete my task…I just haven’t found them all yet,” Akumu told the other honestly. To his words, the older man laughed.

“My, my. You have changed quite a bit haven’t you, Akumu. If I had asked you this some months ago, I would’ve received a different answer. I am glad I decided to wait for Fate to unlock a different door,”
the man said with a light chuckle.

“Sir?” Akumu asked completely confused by what the other meant. Yes, he had changed a bit, but what did that have to do with Fate opening new doors?

Not saying much, the old man would wave his hand across the table before him causing it to glow before something appeared upon it before floating slightly in the air above the table. A bit intrigued by the item, Akumu studied it for a moment before looking over at his master questioningly.

“From your answer, I know now that you are ready for the next step in your journey. As a way to congratulate you, I am giving you this compendium. It shall be your guide to the truth you were designed to seek,” the old man said before falling silent once more.

A bit taken back, Akumu hesitated before taking a step towards the table and the book there. Once at the table, Akumu reached out for the book. As his fingertips touched the strange book, the being felt a surge of power go through him as the power within the book became one with him. When the event had ended, the table had disappeared along with his master. The only thing left behind was an amused chuckle followed by silence as the Velvet Room returned to normal.

The event…seemed unreal and yet…

Akumu looked down at the compendium that had replaced the book he used to carry. Its solid weight and small whispers were enough to let him know that the whole thing had indeed been real.

So…master has given me Baku to go forward with, Akumu thought as he looked at the creature on the cover. It shimmered and whispered old words, but the old attendant understood quite well what the creature wanted to do and the new responsibility set upon him from this point on. He would not disappoint.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

Master and Servant (Akumu's Awakening) - For Gran to Grade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master and Servant (Akumu's Awakening) - For Gran to Grade   Master and Servant (Akumu's Awakening) - For Gran to Grade EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 3:56 pm

The Heirophant Arcana has been inscribed under your Compendium; a sign that this Compendium now belongs to you, Akumu Yume...
Back to top Go down

Master and Servant (Akumu's Awakening) - For Gran to Grade
Page 1 of 1