Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Deva's Servant (Gran-Chan) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Deva's Servant (Gran-Chan) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Deva's Servant (Gran-Chan) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Deva's Servant (Gran-Chan) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Deva's Servant (Gran-Chan) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Deva's Servant (Gran-Chan) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Deva's Servant (Gran-Chan) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Deva's Servant (Gran-Chan) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Deva's Servant (Gran-Chan) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Deva's Servant (Gran-Chan)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Grantus

Grantus

Deva's Servant (Gran-Chan) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deva's Servant (Gran-Chan)   Deva's Servant (Gran-Chan) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 10:23 pm

Deva's Servant (Gran-Chan) - Page 2 True_f10

Israfel ~ The Trumpet of Judgement Day

Repeating the previous attack, Israfel attempted to cut off Oki's ability to heal. Perhaps Israfel was simply testing Oki. In fact, he was rather confident in himself that he would win. That was perhaps why he did not choose to actually try something other than a physical attack. Oki may have been able to tell, given that they were more in tune with emotion, but that also meant that they understood how strong this Angel was. What was their response going to be?

Israfel:
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Deva's Servant (Gran-Chan)   Deva's Servant (Gran-Chan) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 10:14 am

Healed to be unhealed. Yeah, that was how this round went. As soon as Persephone had healed the being, the angel had attacked again. The sand attack came raining down like a ton of bricks upon the being causing its legs to buckle and the body to go down. Even Persephone was down on the ground from the blow as she watched the angel with bared teeth, trying to hold on.

As Oki sat there at the mercy of the angel before it, Oki watched the angel with an unreadable expression that after a few seconds shifted as the being actually smirked at the confident angel.

“Ah so that is your game, huh?” Oki said softly as it shook its head lightly and closed its eyes for a moment. When it reopened them, it would nod lightly at the angel as if acknowledging some unspoken wisdom before its lips were parting and it spoke.

“Alright. Your point is taken and well noted; however, don’t think for one second that the words I said before were bluffs. I honestly believe in the Heart and with time know, I know it can win over others and make us grow stronger in ways that a systematic society cannot. I will continue to fight for such a world no matter what,” Oki said before leaning back and surprisingly dismissed Persephone.

“Okay. Okay. Oki knows when we are out of our league, so we give, k?” Oki said its tone calm and respectful as it watched the angel carefully with a calm expression. It was not afraid of the angel or even concerned about what he would do next. The being felt content despite the lost and regretted nothing it had done. For you see, despite performing a seemingly reckless move, the challenge was to learn rather than to actually defeat the angel, see what the angel was really all about through battle. As for the cost? Well, that was up to angel to dish out, wasn’t it?

Information:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Deva's Servant (Gran-Chan)   Deva's Servant (Gran-Chan) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 1:39 am

Israfel:

Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Deva's Servant (Gran-Chan)   Deva's Servant (Gran-Chan) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 12:06 pm

Heh. Got nothing out of that one, huh? Well then. The angel was indeed settled in its resolve. Alright then. Time to finish what was started.

That was the single thought that ran through the being’s head as it instinctively curled into a ball to avoid getting too much sand in its face and mouth. It felt the heavy blow upon it, but…it was still conscious as it unfolded itself from its position. As it got up its form begin shifting the being from human to a more beast like creature as it stood.

The creature showed no sign of pain as it rebalanced itself its wings spreading out to either side as it remained in a low crouch. Red eyes would drift up to the angel and watch him calmly a smirk on its face that showed signs of damage. The tattoo on its back remained active the fox shifting its tails as it remained as support on the being for now.

"...."

Information Box:
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Deva's Servant (Gran-Chan)   Deva's Servant (Gran-Chan) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 12:24 pm

(Edit: I was told I was could act on this turn instead of just recovering, if so here is the edit to the post. Otherwise ignore.

Uses Mediarama | Recovers a moderate amount of HP (60%) to all allies. | 16 SP | Tier 2
So: 198-16=182 SP
> Heals up by: 171*.60=102+41=143 HP
> Last Life ends and Persephone is back on the field.)
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Deva's Servant (Gran-Chan)   Deva's Servant (Gran-Chan) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 3:25 pm

"You aren't going to fall? I suppose I was slightly too merciful then to see you on the ground. I now understand why Deva took you as a disciple. However, this is no time for games anymore." He held his hand that still burned of an azure glow, and from it came a curved trumpet that glowed in red. After simply blowing into it, no sound would come out, but instead light poured in from the opening in tendrils and sought to sear at Oki's body.

Israfel:
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Deva's Servant (Gran-Chan)   Deva's Servant (Gran-Chan) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 6:20 pm

“I would’ve surrendered, but you had to smack when I was down, so nope,” Oki responded back to the angel in easy tones before its eyes were narrowing against the bright light that came from the horn the guy had blown. As the light went into the being, Oki would managed to keep standing as it looked back at the angel, stubbornness burning brightly in its green eyes even when it knew it was out of its league. It had tried healing, but every time it did that, he’d counter and bring right back down.

“Heh.” The being would smirk lightly as it jerked its head towards the angel. With a snarl and the scrapping of claws against the ground, Persephone would charge towards the angel and leap towards him aiming to do some damage to him should her revealed claws and teeth make contact with him.

Information Box:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Deva's Servant (Gran-Chan)   Deva's Servant (Gran-Chan) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 4:11 pm

Israfel:
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Deva's Servant (Gran-Chan)   Deva's Servant (Gran-Chan) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 5:07 pm

Information Box:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Deva's Servant (Gran-Chan)   Deva's Servant (Gran-Chan) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 10:35 pm

Israfel:
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Deva's Servant (Gran-Chan)   Deva's Servant (Gran-Chan) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 11:54 pm

Information Box:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Deva's Servant (Gran-Chan)   Deva's Servant (Gran-Chan) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 9:18 pm

Israfel:
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Deva's Servant (Gran-Chan)   Deva's Servant (Gran-Chan) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 9:31 pm

The pillar of Set....it hit like a solid wall of stone and this time the being had no defense against it. It went down, its expression going blank as it collapsed to its knees and then leaning towards the side fell to the floor of the temple. It was unable to move, its vision blurred and its body unresponsive thanks to the beating it had taken. There was no pain, but it could not move. As its owner fell, the ninetailed fox would let out a light groan before vanishing from the field and resuming its place on Oki's back.

The being was barely conscious and would not be able to defend itself if the angel attacked again.

Information:
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Deva's Servant (Gran-Chan)   Deva's Servant (Gran-Chan) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 9:43 pm

(Read it as a crit and down. Recalculating. 100*.09=9=109-125=16 HP

It is still down as stated above just not K.Oed.)
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Deva's Servant (Gran-Chan)   Deva's Servant (Gran-Chan) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 9:49 pm

Israfel frowned at Oki. So this was as far as they would go. So be it. It was a good fight while it lasted; even Israfel was starting to fight a little serious. But the time had come. Blowing in his trumpet once more, a bright light bathed in black shot straight ahead at Oki, plowing into them as they fell down, hurting them even further. Perhaps had Oki used more of their assets it would not be as clear of a win as it was. Well, he wondered if they'd live through this.

Israfel:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deva's Servant (Gran-Chan)   Deva's Servant (Gran-Chan) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Deva's Servant (Gran-Chan)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next