Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan)

Go down 
+2
The Countess
Rokosho
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Grantus

Grantus

Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan)   Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 12:37 am

Combat Over - You May Continue

Shuffle Time:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan)   Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 12:38 am

Following stats go up by 5:

Phalanx:

Rokosho:
Back to top Go down
Usagi

Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan)   Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 1:11 pm

Theda had watched her teammates enter one of her home worlds, though they probably didn't know she was following them in the first place. She had watched them walk into the portal and move towards that shadow, following them to a certain distance to which she could watch them battle the shadows. They showed promise, but of course they still needed training. She wasn't one to talk since she hadn't even worked on battling inside this new world. She had snuck up on some persona users, but she never had the guts to attack them, mostly because some of them seemed so nice. But if she had a team behind her, she could defiantly try to take them down to make her father proud. Of course she wasn't thinking about her original's biological father but The Crawling Chaos. There had been a brief period when she had tried to seek him out, but of course he wouldn't want to speak with her until she had proven herself to him. The only question really, was if she could do it or not. Of course she didn't believe she could at all, but maybe eventually he would see her as the strong shadow she felt she could become

As the two wielders of potential had finished their battle, she made her approach, moving a bit slower to make sure she didn't startle them. "You guys were so amazing! With the boom and the whoosh!" She'd jump a bit, making motions like a child would when explaining the effects their personas had just produced. Of course she was amazed, she hadn't ever seen a persona up close besides those persona users, so the idea of being in the battles herself made her feel like she was going to explode. Theda clapped her hands together to applaud their efforts, completely ignoring the fact that she had totally inserted herself into their mission. It didn't really matter as much to her, since they had already established that they were all a team together. The Liberators, a team of people aligned with one of the gods that allowed people to wield amazing powers. If it weren't for that god, she wouldn't have been able to take control and become her own original. If the original Theda was still alive, no one would have never really known the real her, the nice person she really was on the inside. "Sorry! But I wanna train tooo~ Can I come with you guys, pweassseee?" She'd smile widely, trying to be as cute as shadowly possible.

Stats:

Movement:

Back to top Go down
The Countess
Admin
The Countess

PostSubject: Re: Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan)   Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 8:10 am

"Well... That's that." Phalanx smirked. The two seemed to work pretty well together. At least for now. "You ready to move on?" He asked Sky. She had taken quite the beating from that battle. Unfortunately, he was incapable of healing at the moment, and it would probably stay that way for a while. At least the two had gotten a feel for the place. No shadows in sight, so they could explore freely for a short while now. Whatever awaited them inside this labyrinthine building was anyone's guess, but hopefully they wouldn't stumble upon something too threatning. They were still pretty worn out from that last battle, but at least, Phalanx felt a bit stronger as a result... What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.

The android looked up when he heard that familiar, cheerful voice. "Theda?" Indeed... That shadow girl was here, much to Phalanx's suprise. "What are you doing here?" He asked. How she had found them... He had no idea... Maybe Shadow's just... knew that stuff? He honestly didn't know how this girl functioned. She was obviously different from the shadows that he had just killed... but how different? Aside from the obvious. "Well, It's fine by me... " He would shrug casually before turning to face Sky. "What do you think?" He wasn't much for Theda's upbeat and carefree tone, but an extra set of hands available wasn't bad at all... "I'm leaving this decision to you, Sky, since you're the one leading us through this.".

Stats:

Movement And Actions:
Back to top Go down
Rokosho

Rokosho

PostSubject: Re: Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan)   Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 4:18 pm

That was that indeed. While Sky looked like she could barely stand let alone walk, the girl would glance up at Phalanx with a silly grin upon her tired face.

“Yeah…I may hop along a bit, but I’ll survive,” Sky said a bit determined to go further than they were in this dungeon. It was true the smarter thing was to go back, but she wanted to go in just a bit more before calling it quits. After all…she understood that she did not have items or healing and while it would be disappointing to turn back, they could come back fully decked out the next round. Still...she wanted to see a tad bit more.

In any case. Sexy (Phalanx) didn’t look like he was quitting any time soon so why should she? Besides that they had much team work to practice on, so why not try another round? Taking a moment to catch her breath, Sky would stretch, her bones popping a bit from the pain she kept well hidden. Her body was slowly healing so maybe about time they met another block head along the way she would be okay.

Mhmm…They’d be alright.

“The passageways look clear, so let’s trek in a bit more before calling it a day, hmm?” she said as she did her best to push back her fatigue. She was on the edge of moving forward, but found herself halting as another made themselves known. As blue eyes turned to gaze upon the girl that had made herself known. Sky’s relaxed air vanished for a second as her eyes narrowed at the girl. Who….?

Theda?

Oh yeah, yeah! That strange girl she had met during the meeting with Phalanx and Mauled. So…she had followed them in and around….watched them fight and just now decided to make herself noticed? How peculiar. Why would she do that…? And what was this? She wanted to come along and Phalanx didn’t really mind? Blue eyes drifted from the girl to Phalanx and back again as she considered her options.

Well…they did settle on a team of a sort and Theda was part of it, so….testing the bounds with this chick was probably wise. Still….she did stalk them up until now….

Sky was quiet for a moment as her arms crossed and she considered the girl for a moment before speaking.

“Can you heal?” Sky asked after a moment as she gauged just how useful this one could or could not be here….

Stats:

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Usagi

Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan)   Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 5:49 pm

They didn't seem to be too startled, which was okay for her since they could've retaliated by attacking her. Sky didn't seem to be happy by seeing her, which kinda made her sad. "W-Well I live in these worlds, so it's no surprise you'd find me here... I'm sorry I just saw you guys and got a bit excited." She wasn't lying, but she defiantly was not going to tell them that she had followed them into the world and stood by while they fought. Theda would give them both a very overly sad face, as if she felt bad when answering Sky's question. "I don't, I just use ice and stuffs. It's super cool to look at, and it's really pretty..." She'd look downward, swinging her legs a bit. "I'm sorry... I wish I was cooler. Please don't hate me; I promise I'm more useful and I can help..." She actually felt like they were going to make her leave, which wasn't something she wanted to do cause they were her only friends at the moment.

Stats:

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan)   Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 6:44 pm

Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 2 City10

As they spoke, they would all be interrupted by a quiet noise that began with a gust of winds flowing past the trio's feet, and from then, they would be able to see in the distance, further south from where they were currently located, a large column of gray light, shooting up into the sky like a spotlight, remaining still in the distance. They could tell they were not too far from it, as the light was actually a bit hard to look at if you stared. What in the world just happened? They could hear noises of conflict in other directions, implying some sort of battle was going on, but it all seemed to stop after the appearance of this great light...
Back to top Go down
Usagi

Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan)   Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 7:27 pm

Without giving her allies enough time to react to her sadness, the light and sounds would get her attention. She's direct the two's eyes right at it, noticing herself that it wasn't that far from them. "Pretty light..." Her eyes were extremely wide as she felt herself slowly walking towards it, completely ignoring anything her allies had to say at the moment. "We should go see! Someone sounds like they're being hurt! It could be funnn~" She'd hold her hand into the air, summoning her weapon to her hand. "Bun-bun!" Once the stuffed rabbit landed into her hand, she would grab it by the ear and take off towards the light. "Sky! Stay behind me and Phal, we'll protect you." Expecting them to follow, she would move one foot in front of the other as she tried to quickly get there. Obviously if those people were people that followed under the idiotic butterfly she would have to take them down, but that meant it was a free kill and she could get praise from her father. Maybe then he would talk to her, which would allow her to ask him a question or at least just meet him. Either way it would be worth it.

As she ran, she would stay in a stance where she was prepared for battle, ready to attack any shadows that dared to challenge her. There had been times where shadows seemed to avoid her because they weren't stupid, but most of the time she had to slam her rabbit into them and ruin their entire day. It was fun sometimes but it got annoying when it happened more than once within ten minutes, it mostly happened when she stood still for long periods of time. Maybe the thought she was injured when she didn't move, but it was most likely cause they weren't the smartest. Continuing to run, she would pull Bun-Bun into a hug, jumping into the air a bit. In a burst of pink mist, she would transform into her true self. She didn't waste any time, continuing to run until she felt that she had reached her current limit, stopping for a break while waiting for her teammates to catch up to her. If they didn't even follow then she wouldn't waste more time, but it was best to wait for them to at least arrive before she went again on her own. While waiting, she could feel the presence of a shadows a bit down the way, but it wasn't close enough to come after them. If her teammates caught up, the might be a bit scared of her appearance, but the stuffed rabbit might give them a hint that it's just Theda herself.

Stats:

Movement:
Back to top Go down
The Countess
Admin
The Countess

PostSubject: Re: Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan)   Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 8:20 am

"What is that?" Phalanx stared at the light in the distance. Something big was going on over there... Was it worth pursuing? It certainly did intrigue him quite a bit.

-- You should see what's going on... This could be important --

The disembodied voice of Neptune echoed throughout the area, as he floated down next to Phalanx. ”Maybe... Do you have any idea of what it could be?” He was doubtful that Neptune actually had an answer for him...

-- I don't know... but it's something powerful, that much I can tell... --

And the battles had been growing more fierce outside ever since that light showed up... ”Well... I'm tempted to go, but... HEY WA-!” He was about to stop Theda from running, but it was already too late. ”Urgh... I guess we don't have much of a choice now, do we? I can't exactly leave her to die... Still, she's being to hasty.” Phalanx was frustrated. He did not like this at all... But what other choice did he have? Turn his back on Theda...? No... Even he had his morals. He would have to talk to her about this later on. He couldn't exactly have her run off recklessly like that... Especially not here, where a war was being waged. ”As she said, don't worry Sky. I won't let you die.” The true test was about to begin...

Flashback...:

After that sudden flashback of repressed memories, Phalanx continued on, following Theda's footsteps as quickly as he could... Why would his past come back to haunt him now...?

Stats:

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan)   Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 7:13 pm

Heh. The kid didn't have any healing skills, eh? Well that didn't help the situation they were in...still was an extra pair of hands really that bad? Sky would look the girl up and down before shrugging lightly.

"Ah well. It was hopeful wishing anyway,"she said before smirking. "You can tag a-" Sky stopped short as her smirk faded and she became highly distracted by a sudden silence and the wind that blew through the area. Looking up as a flash went through the area, blue eyes would land on a pillar of light in the distance. In fact said light was not too far from them at all, its position somewhere to the south of them.

Hrmm...what a curious light. Maybe they should...

Oh Alice is running away, Cheshire's voice purred to her snapping her out of the thought.

Eh?

Sky blinked as she looked over at Theda as she spoke and then decided to take the lead and even dared to tell Sky what to do before running off. Tch! The nerve and recklessness of this kid! What were they going to do if something ate her along the way? Wasn't the point here to train and be careful, not rush head long into things?

"...." Sky was quiet for a moment as she watched the kid go. Phalanx had tried to stop her after coming out of his chat with his persona, but seeing how quick the girl was he was only left with his frustration instead. Interesting. Sexy was more human than she thought interesting, but enough of that.

As he spoke, Sky sighed as she pinched the bridge of her nose. Honestly, she came her to explore and train not babysit a kid, but alas she couldn't leave the other alone now could she? That probably would mess up the business deal she had with Phalanx and she couldn't have that now, could she?

"Yeah. Let's go get her," she would say with a sigh.

Letting her hands drop, she would begin to follow Phalanx at a nice enough pace as he followed the trail of the other. While Phalanx was more concerned about her and said he wouldn’t let her die, Sky had to wonder as she nodded to him if he could keep that promise. It wasn’t that she doubted skills, but rather she had a really uneasy feeling about that light. This place was a war zone right?…So what happened to the sounds after the light had appeared? Had the light destroyed the fighters or what? She was curious to know, so she pushed on until her body needed a rest. She stopped just ahead of Phalanx, but right behind Theda as she paused to catch her breath. Sheesh! Those shadows really gave her a wallop didn’t they?

Looking back, she would check on Phalanx before looking forward and seeing the strange creature up ahead where Theda should've been. She didn’t like the looks of that thing, so she automatically turned to what she trusted for help.

“Hey, Pha-Pha? Is that an enemy or something else up there?” she asked as her eyes took in the details of her first encounter with a shadow self.

Stats and movement:
Back to top Go down
Usagi

Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan)   Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 7:51 pm

She had been waiting for quite some time, and it seemed her allies had came into view. Sky was in front of Phalanx, which was surprising, she must not be afraid of dying at all. That made Theda like her way more, the fact that she would face any danger like that. Waving her hand towards Sky, she would smile, snuggling Bun-Bun. "Sky! There's a shadow up ahead! I'm gonna wait for you guys so we can all kick it's ass! Just stay safe alright?" She would quickly move forward, making her way to the up ahead turn, just out of the shadow's range to sense her. Waiting for the other two, she would play with bun-bun, throwing her up and catching her. Mostly doing things a child would do when they were bored or trying to pass the time. But isn't that what Theda was; A big child who's overly happy?

Stats:

Movement:
Back to top Go down
The Countess
Admin
The Countess

PostSubject: Re: Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan)   Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 9:41 am

Phalanx Followed Theda slowly, looking around the area. "Hrm... Alright. Sky, you're ready, I hope?" He would look at his companion. Whatever it was in the distance that awaited them, Phalanx was ready for it. And if shadow's were going to be in his way, then they would pay the price. He swung his lance over his shoulder as he stood beside Theda. "Don't run ahead like that again. We need to stick together. You're a part of our group. Act accordingly." He said calmly, glancing at her. What was going on inside that head of hers anyway? "Well... These shadows won't even know what hit them." Neptune floated behind Phalanx, narrowing it's glowing yellow eyes, in what Phalanx assumed to be a sadistic grin.

-- Gyehehe... I get to kill more? Ooohh yes... --

Phalanx chuckled in response. His Persona's bloodlust was amusing. But for once, the android felt the same way. He couldn't wait to slay those who stood in his way...

Stats:

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Rokosho

Rokosho

PostSubject: Re: Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan)   Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 6:47 pm

So…that thing was Theda. Sky looked the change form of the girl up and down for a moment examining the details with a curious eye. She wanted to know more about this companion, but it would seem like time would not allow that. Theda said there was a shadow up ahead, huh? Well more training, but still she was still feeling the drag of the earlier battle. Ah well…with an extra pair of hands maybe things wouldn’t be so bad. Besides Sexy rocked with his attacks! Anyway…

“Yeah. Yeah. I hear ya,” Sky would say to Theda warning her voice carrying the laid back casualness of someone walking in a park rather than in a war zone. When Phalanx spoke to her, Sky would give him a smirk. “I am as ready as I am going to be, doll. I’ll just bounce off your attacks and try not to get hit so much, ya?” she said and then let the other pass her. She would trail behind the machine actually kind of excited to find another shadow. If they were lucky, they could perhaps whack the sucker before it got them!

Status and info. :
Back to top Go down
Usagi

Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan)   Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 12:56 pm

She would think for a few moments as her allies took their time to get to her. The shadow up ahead wouldn't notice them if they ran out fast enough, especially since they would be entering a block. Normal shadows weren't as smart, but they never went into blocks for a reason, Theda just didn't know that reason herself. Her Allies approaching her did make her a bit restless, begining to walk slowly towards the block as she spoke. "We're gonna move quickly to avoid Mr. Shadowpants up there, he won't even notice us." Once the both understood, she would run towards the block, trying to make it there as quickly as possiable. Once she entered the block, she would take in her surroundings, trying to determin if this is where they were supposed to be.

Stats:

Movement:
Back to top Go down
The Countess
Admin
The Countess

PostSubject: Re: Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan)   Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 3:57 pm

Theda walked into the room a small distance away from where Phalanx and Sky stood... What was waiting for them there? Shadows? It was certainly possible. His grip around the red lance tightened, as he carefully followed Theda, giving Sky a gesture to do the same... Since when did the shadow take the lead? Oh well... She probably knew this place better than Phalanx and Sky did, so Phalanx decided to let her take the lead without any complaints. After all, the faster they got through this place to whatever was shining in the distance, the better...

Stats:

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan)   Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan)
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next