Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Filling the Void [Dale Investigation] - Page 11 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Filling the Void [Dale Investigation] - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Filling the Void [Dale Investigation] - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Filling the Void [Dale Investigation] - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Filling the Void [Dale Investigation] - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Filling the Void [Dale Investigation] - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Filling the Void [Dale Investigation] - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Filling the Void [Dale Investigation] - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Filling the Void [Dale Investigation] - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Filling the Void [Dale Investigation]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
CWIS

CWIS

Filling the Void [Dale Investigation] - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Filling the Void [Dale Investigation]   Filling the Void [Dale Investigation] - Page 11 EmptyThu May 17, 2018 12:37 pm

Filling the Void [Dale Investigation] - Page 11 Dale_e10

As dale rounded the corner, he would see a tall shadowed figure standing at the end of the hallway. The figure would be turned to face him, however if it had noticed him yet was not known. Surrounding him were mounds of the creatures Dale had just fought. Eviscerated and cleanly bisected, the copes lay in several piles of at least a dozen bodies each.

"...You, the synthetic that stinks of man, you have followed me? "

Ninevee would slowly round the corner and stand along side Dale, eyeing her brother with a blank expression."Ninetee, did you eliminate the organics present at the transportation terminal nearest to this location?

Ninetee would not answer, instead he hefted his mighty blade high and brought it down on the wall beside him, etching a long thick gash in it with no resistance.

What does Dale do?
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Filling the Void [Dale Investigation]   Filling the Void [Dale Investigation] - Page 11 EmptyThu May 17, 2018 2:43 pm

Dale was, quite frankly, terrified.
He'd been counting on Ninevee being there to convince Ninetee not to do anything, and overall to keep him safe from the terrifying power they wielded. To keep any interactions between them peaceful, overall.
PEACEFUL DID NOT INVOLVE SWORDS.
Still...they weren't outright under attack yet, and he really, really wanted to keep it that way. There was still a chance he could get out without being cut up.
He hoped.
"Yes...?" First things first...don't ignore what he's saying. It might make things worse. He glanced briefly at Ninevee "They were looking for you...I helped them."
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Filling the Void [Dale Investigation]   Filling the Void [Dale Investigation] - Page 11 EmptySun May 20, 2018 11:42 am

Filling the Void [Dale Investigation] - Page 11 E15qpFT
"This outsider was allowed to aid you in your search? Dear sister, you have lapsed in your judgment."

Ninetee's eyes would glow a slight red as he took in and processed what Dale had said. This silent, burning stare would last only a moment, however, as Ninetee simply attached his long thick blade to his back with an audible, yet muffled clang. Ninevee would nod at this gesture and approach the second Nine frame, stepping carefully as to not step on any of the various creatures that littered the area.

"This may be true, however he has proven himself to be a promising investment. He is a Persona User of Blue, designated Dale." Ninevee's cold calculated eyes would only serve to add an air of finality and authority to her words. Ninetee regarded the smaller synthetic with an inquisitive eye, seeming to have something to say to her. However, before he could speak his mind she continued "However, you have yet to answer my initial inquiry."

Ninetee stood silently for a moment, as if confused by the smaller one's forcefulness. This hesitance, however, would not last for long. "Yes, I did. I was aiming to prevent a possible future infection." Without warning Ninevee slapped Ninetee across the face with a strong metallic hand.

"You damn fool." Ninvee raised her voice, perhaps the first time doing so sense Dale had met her, and seemed to shake slightly."You... Y-You..."

Filling the Void [Dale Investigation] - Page 11 Sanakan_by_icyymir-d9nsvuc
"...You neglected to burn the remains... What you have done will be of no aid in preventing future infections. If you are to accept an impromptu task, please see it through to its end. What kind of example are you attempting to put forward for me?."

Last edited by CWIS on Tue May 22, 2018 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Filling the Void [Dale Investigation]   Filling the Void [Dale Investigation] - Page 11 EmptySun May 20, 2018 5:14 pm

For a moment, Dale found himself prepared to run, and run far. Even if he didn't understand the words of the second sentence, he understand the tone of the first -
Ninetee thought bringing him along was a mistake.
But in the end, the 'sword'...'claymore', rather, was put back. Not that it probably meant much for fighting him - they had personas, and Ninetee's was really, really strong - but it meant he didn't need to fight him right now, and that was better than any little trick he could try to beat him.

He wouldn't attempt to intervene in the events that followed, letting things play out. He couldn't exactly do anything that mattered here - he didn't know enough, he wasn't strong enough, and he still wasn't exactly sure that Ninetee wouldn't be happy to cut him into tiny bits and walk away.
He didn't exactly want to be cut up like that.

Everything came crashing to a halt in his mind when Ninevee slapped her brother, though.

Had Chip not bounded to his shoulder to bat at his face, he'd have locked up right there and then. As it was, he was extremely wary, eyes flicking between the weapons of the pair, watching and listening very...very carefully.
And perhaps making a mental note to make sure he can get himself a lot of fire to use.
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Filling the Void [Dale Investigation]   Filling the Void [Dale Investigation] - Page 11 EmptyTue May 22, 2018 12:55 pm

Ninetee recoiled slightly from Ninevee's slap. His face a mix of confusion and distress upon realizing his error. He nodded to the smaller synthetic then turned his gaze to Dale, the dull red in his eyes diminishing. "I see, my laps in judgement must have been a burden to you Dear Sister. I apologize, I will return to rectify this at once. However, I am much more interested in this User of Blue you have found."

Ninevee turned her attention back to Dale as well, a similar dull red crept into her eyes as she regarded him. "Yes, he has proven himself quite capable in battle, in spite of his apparent lack of formal training or experience. He was able to defeat all instances of Corruption on our path without the need for me to intervene in combat."

"All with an inexperienced Persona of Blue? Interesting..." Ninetee took a few confident and long steps forward, approaching Dale with an air of confidence and power far greater then anything he would have experienced before... Clearly this man was attempting to be as intimidating as possible. color=#663366]"Dale was it? Display for me your power... I wish foy you to strike me at your full strength."[/color]

With that Ninetee spread his arms wide, ready to accept whatever blow came his way.

Dale's next attack on Ninetee will auto hit, this includes multy hit attacks. Crit Rates still apply.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Filling the Void [Dale Investigation]   Filling the Void [Dale Investigation] - Page 11 EmptyTue May 22, 2018 2:52 pm

The shock at Ninetee's reaction to the slap was palpable from Dale. Not only did he not hit back, he'd seemingly just gone along with everything that Ninevee had just said to him.
That was not normal, and he knew it. He was going to figure out how she did that.

And then...conversation turned to him, a matching red glow in the eyes of the Nine Frames that looked at him that he could only ponder the meaning of. Was it a Persona thing, maybe? They called their personas 'Personas of Red'. Did the colour showing up in their eyes have to do with that? The colours matched.
They seemed...interested in what he could do. In what he had done.
It was probably a good thing he never got the help he wanted if it meant they would think better of him. It'd get him more chances.
Probably.

The intimidation tactic was effective, and the command confusing, but Dale knew full well that nothing If the weird things with the black goo could be fine after all the stuff he did, then the one with the really strong persona would probably be fine too.
For a moment, Dale continued to act scared at Ninetee's display, the act both real and exaggerated.
Then he ripped his gun free and unloaded three rounds into his face. All the better if they had started to let their guard down.

Unleashing Assault on target.
30 gun damage per non-critical shot.
Assume base critical rate on all hits. Crit range is 1-10 on all.

Random number (1,100) :
Random number (1,100) :
Random number (1,100) :

Clay Rounds: 7/10 (2 Loaded)
Rounds Left: 2/5
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Filling the Void [Dale Investigation]   Filling the Void [Dale Investigation] - Page 11 EmptyWed May 23, 2018 11:07 pm

The muzzle flash from Dale's rifle filled the tunnel with light for three short instances. Each cast dancing shadows of macabre figures of unknowable origin. With each pull of the trigger, each bullet unloaded into Ninetee, each brilliant spark of light, Dale could see something ethereal behind the imposing Nine Frame. A tall figure, cloaked in a crimson armor brandishing a long tattered flag, in his hand a dented goblet of faded gold and broken jewels...

After the final muzzle flash, it would take a few moments for Dale's eyes to readjust to the darkness. When the tunnel once again became visible, he would see the towering figure of Ninetee standing there, three small tufts of smoke raising from his armor. Slowly he would touch one in the middle of his forehead, the bolt itself had completely dissipated against his skin, however a small trickle of dark crimson, almost black, fluid flowed down Ninetee's face before stopping completely.

Filling the Void [Dale Investigation] - Page 11 E15qpFT
"I see... Your weapon is powered by your ego young one. To damage my form in any capacity is a grand feat indeed. What was your designation again?"
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Filling the Void [Dale Investigation]   Filling the Void [Dale Investigation] - Page 11 EmptyWed May 23, 2018 11:26 pm

As he had expected, the action of shooting him in the face several times - one which would normally do terrible things to anyone subjected to it - wasn't enough to phase the individual before him. It had, however, revealed a couple of things.
The form behind him, for one, if he was being more literal. They weren't there before, and they didn't seem quite there now...if he had to guess, this was Ninetee's persona.
The other was that he had actually hurt him, if not much...and for some reason, he was not only not mad, he was pleased with it.

Yet another part of the strangeness of Junction.

Dale looked to Ninetee, and on his shoulder Chip did the same, the robotic canine staring him down with eyes better befitting the beast man Dale had come to call upon than the simple lights that formed his own visual display.
"My...'designation', is Dale."
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Filling the Void [Dale Investigation]   Filling the Void [Dale Investigation] - Page 11 EmptyThu May 24, 2018 7:11 pm

"Dale... I will remember this name."

Ninetee nodded slightly to Dale as he turned to Ninevee and motioned for her to follow. Without a word she approached, stopping once she reached where Ninetee and Dale stood."We shall return to the terminal to rectify my mistake. Hopefully none of the corpses I left behind have risen due to the corruption." Ninetee took note of the change int he small machine on Dale's shoulder. The dull red glow in his eyes grew brighter in response.

Ninevee looked to dale with blank eyes, her expression blank, yet something in her face hinted towards a deeper expression. "Thank you, Dale, for aiding me in finding my brother. If you wish to avoid further conflict, simply wait here for five standard minutes then follow the path you first took to reach this location. We will have cleared it of all hostiles and you will be able to leave through the terminal." Ninevee would not immediately follow Ninetee as he began to leave the scene. Instead she would stand motionless, her eyes slowly shifting around the room awkwardly. "Should we meet again, it would not be unpleasant."

"Now, Ninevee."

"Ah, I apologize. I am not well equipped at pleasantries." Ninetee nodded once more and followed after Ninetee. However, she would pause just before rounding the corner and going out of sight.

Filling the Void [Dale Investigation] - Page 11 29570110
"Once the second has fallen, the road to our lands shall open. One of your talents... of your linage will be welcome among us."

Ninevee has left the area.

Dale has been left alone.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Filling the Void [Dale Investigation]   Filling the Void [Dale Investigation] - Page 11 EmptyThu May 24, 2018 7:54 pm

Filling the Void [Dale Investigation] - Page 11 Dale_b10

And thus, Dale was alone once more. He had met and parted ways with the one he sought, finding answers and more questions alongside them.
He had caught the eye of two beings of power, one that terrified him, and another that he felt more welcome in the presence of.
He'd even been given a safe way out. And he didn't remotely doubt that the duo would be able to provide on that, if he waited.

It was the last words that stuck, though. He thought...he'd been invited to go see them again. To visit the place where they lived, and be able to walk there like he would up on the surface of Junction. Only...only after 'the second has fallen'. Then, he could.
He didn't know what the second was, though. How to find it, or when it would have fallen.
...what it would take to make it fall, if he wanted.

Five minutes passed in relative silence, Dale unleashing his recharging stock on the bodies Ninetee had left behind here while he was waiting. It wasn't the best way to get rid of them, but he had the time to spare, and he did not remotely want to leave the things.
One last shot punctuated the passing of the final second, before he turned and started walking back, nodding the dog on his shoulder.
His eye scanned over the landscape of the tunnel as he did, seeing what difference the passage of the Nine Frames had made.
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Filling the Void [Dale Investigation]   Filling the Void [Dale Investigation] - Page 11 EmptyMon May 28, 2018 9:50 pm

Empty.

Dale's path back through the tunnels would be devoid of all life, both corrupt and not. The darkness not lessened by any means, simply vacant of any movement save his own.

By the time he returned to the terminal, all that was left were deep black stains of the Ichor and flames.

Filling the Void [Dale Investigation] - Page 11 Tmg-gift_guide_default
Dale had survived his venture into the Tram system. He had found answers to questions he had not asked, companion ship for a loneliness he had not known,  and an invitation to a home he did not come from.

If... When...

He meets with the Nineframe siblings again, perhaps more will come of this. But for now...

The gears of fate are ever turning.

{END}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Filling the Void [Dale Investigation]   Filling the Void [Dale Investigation] - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Filling the Void [Dale Investigation]
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11