Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Filling the Void [Dale Investigation] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Filling the Void [Dale Investigation] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Filling the Void [Dale Investigation] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Filling the Void [Dale Investigation] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Filling the Void [Dale Investigation] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Filling the Void [Dale Investigation] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Filling the Void [Dale Investigation] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Filling the Void [Dale Investigation] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Filling the Void [Dale Investigation] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Filling the Void [Dale Investigation]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

Filling the Void [Dale Investigation] Empty
PostSubject: Filling the Void [Dale Investigation]   Filling the Void [Dale Investigation] EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 12:20 am

Before arriving at Junction, Dale would have never even considered the idea of actively looking for someone. That would get him hurt.
Or worse.
And yet...here he was now, back in the trams where he first gained his powers, and encountered the mysterious android he now looked for.
He strode through the tunnels, Chip running along at his side, with his gun in hand and his every sense focused near-painfully on his surroundings.
He had a 'void' thing that he needed to master, according to that person.
He needed to know more.

"Chip...Enkidu...let's find them."

...words he never would have uttered before now.

Tracking:
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Filling the Void [Dale Investigation]   Filling the Void [Dale Investigation] EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 4:12 pm

Filling the Void [Dale Investigation] 1024px-Cincinnati_Subway_-_Race_St._Station
It would not take long for Dale to return to where he had met the strange woman before. In spite of the time passed the area was still slightly dirty from the encounter. While it was obvious that an attempt was made to clean the area, the work was shotty at best.

The path before him stretched on wards, eventually forking, one path leading up and the other leading down.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Filling the Void [Dale Investigation]   Filling the Void [Dale Investigation] EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 4:50 pm

Two ways to go, and hopefully one would take him where he wanted to go. It was up...or down.
...up.
As he advanced forward, Dale called his axe to hand, flicking his firearm to the single shot setting. There were things here that didn't stop the way most things did, after all.
He couldn't help but shudder remembering the way it had gotten back up after he shot it. How it had torn itself apart and tried to feed itself to him.
Next time he saw one, he was shooting it.
And this time, it wouldn't get up.

Tracking:
Action:
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Filling the Void [Dale Investigation]   Filling the Void [Dale Investigation] EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 6:22 pm

Filling the Void [Dale Investigation] Tmg-gift_guide_default
Traveling upwards, Dale would quickly find himself at a dusty, but well used station. Milling about were several commuters going about their day, and once they noticed Dale on the tracks, many would begin to shout for him to get out of the way before the tram comes. Some even opted to try and jump onto the tracks to help him up.

Further down the path Dale would see movement however, a quick glimpse of what looked like a white form followed by nothing.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Filling the Void [Dale Investigation]   Filling the Void [Dale Investigation] EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 6:31 pm

So many people around, people yelling and that wouldn't leave him alone. But they weren't important. What was important was the fleeting figure in the distance, a white phantom that disappeared into the nothingness. "Stay away!" Dale rushes after the figure, ignoring the commuters as they call and reach to him, howls and laughter filling the air as Enkidu throws back anyone who gets too close.

He'd found something, and he wasn't letting go that easy.

Tracking:
Action:
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Filling the Void [Dale Investigation]   Filling the Void [Dale Investigation] EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 8:56 pm

Filling the Void [Dale Investigation] 1
"I-It's a Seeker!"

As Dale pushed his way through the crowd, they began to shout and snap pictures of the Persona on their mobile CWIS terminals. Those around him would be quickly tossed aside by Enkidu, and those shouting for him to return to the terminal would instead begin shouting a mix of encouragements and jeers as he ran into the tunnel.

Chasing after the white flash would prove futile however, as Dale would not be able to find what had made it. Instead he would come to another cross roads, one leading left and one leading right.

On the path to the right he could hear what sounded like a distant scratching, while on the left he could hear a distinct rattling... and what could have been voices.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Filling the Void [Dale Investigation]   Filling the Void [Dale Investigation] EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 9:36 pm

"I-It's a Seeker!"
"Where?!"

His head jerked about as he tried to identify what the crowd had been on about, to find out what these Seekers he'd been told to stay away from were, only to come to a sudden realisation as he find them focused on him and Enkidu.
"They mean me...!" He - he was a Seeker. He and...Enkidu. So...was that what it was...? Someone...someone with a...Persona?
"...so it happened." He woke up as one, just like he'd been told he would. And now, he had Enkidu.
He understood why he'd been told to stay away...there was nothing like Enkidu. Like that thing Milton had who Enkidu didn't like. They were strong, and there didn't seem to be much that could deal with them.
But...Enkidu was with him.
He wasn't giving that up for anything.

No white in the dark of the tunnels, no sign of the figure that had led him on this path. Just scratching, and the sound of rattling alongside possible voices.
It was the question of which way to go. The one he was looking for didn't seem to talk much, which meant he probably wasn't hearing them, but they did seem to get rid of the things down here. That, and the scratching was far away...even if they were that way, he might not get to them before they were gone.
The voices and the rattling seemed closer. He could check that first. And if he got back, and the scratching was gone...then there was more of a definite chance that they stopped the thing making it and went on.
Dale went right, leading with his gun.

Tracking:
Action:
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Filling the Void [Dale Investigation]   Filling the Void [Dale Investigation] EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 11:50 pm

'-nst me on this? Surely you know that it is their flesh that calls Him."

"You are far to brazen Brother. This is not our way."

As Dale continued forward the voices would grow louder and more clear, as did the distant rattling. What started as a slight jostle became a an all encompassing sound that shook Dale to his core.

As he rounded a bend...

Filling the Void [Dale Investigation] Oncome10
The Woman that he had seen before, and a new face that he had not. The two stopped their conversation to take note of Dale's presence, along with the massive train fast approaching from behind. Calmly the two stepped off the track and pressed themselves against the walls of the tunnel narrowly avoiding the train as it sped past.

Dale who was still on the track... What would he do?
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Filling the Void [Dale Investigation]   Filling the Void [Dale Investigation] EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 12:04 am

He'd - he'd actually found her. And she had someone with her.
And both of them were looking his way.
Of course, more important than that was that one of the big metal things was going to hit him if he stayed here.
RATTLING MEANT FAST METAL THING. RATTLING MEANT FAST METAL THING!

He rushes off the track, calling Enkidu to get him and Chip off the tracks, pressing himself in on the same side as the woman and hugging the wall as closely as he could possibly manage.

Tracking:
Action:
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Filling the Void [Dale Investigation]   Filling the Void [Dale Investigation] EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 10:11 pm

Filling the Void [Dale Investigation] Tumblr_oicpdl21401qlw9x3o1_1280
"..."

As Dale pressed himself against the far wall narrowly avoiding the train, the odd woman would give him a look that was a mix of surprise and apathy. As the train passed she would hold her gaze fixed firmly on Dale.

"Why are you here?..."

Her voice was barely audible over the roar of the train, yet it was clear enough to understand the inpatients in her tone.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Filling the Void [Dale Investigation]   Filling the Void [Dale Investigation] EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 11:05 pm

He was here. She was there. And he hoped for answers.
Answers she could give him. Hopefully.
"Looking for you. Things to know. Things you know...I think you know, anyway. Always hurts not to know things. Especially important things."
That Milton person...the one with a Persona. The last time he met this meta- android, android he thought it was, they said stuff about Ego and the Void. Nothing where something came from, the power of Ego she'd said - and Milton had talked about his with Ego stuff. It made no sense to him then on both occasions, but it seemed to come together now.
"You said I have a weak nothing...weak Void. That Enkidu came from there. Said to get strong to...'conquer', it, whatever that means. But - how? The 'strong' I know, doesn't sound like it's what you mean. Void isn't a thing. I think. More like a place, if it's where Enkidu was...can't touch it or anything. So how? How do I get strong like you mean? How do I know about this Void stuff like you can, tell what it is, who has it?"
"...what happens if Void gets strong instead?"

Tracking:
Action:
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Filling the Void [Dale Investigation]   Filling the Void [Dale Investigation] EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 11:32 pm

Filling the Void [Dale Investigation] 295725
"You seek knowledge of the Void within you. To know how to grow stronger and claim it as your own. I see... Tell me Brother, what is your designation?"

Before Dale could speak, however, the train that had trapped him and the strange woman against the wall of the tunnel finished passing by. The sudden silence would be almost as deafening as the rattling of the train itself. The mysterious woman would quickly lose interest in Dale as she looked to where her companion had jumped to avoid the train, only to find that he had gone.

"...He is gone..."

She stood motionless for a moment longer, almost seeming as if time itself had slowed to a crawl before stopping all together. Just as it seemed she had ceased function all together, the black clad stranger turned back to Dale."You smell of Organics... Where are the nearest Organics?"
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Filling the Void [Dale Investigation]   Filling the Void [Dale Investigation] EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 2:56 pm

His attempts to speak rapidly cut short as he too turns to look over concerned about what might be there - or rather, who.
But there was nothing.
In the end, there's little Dale can do but look in confusion, and...something akin to shame or resignation at the question. It was a strange, unfamiliar feeling. "I...don't know what 'Organics' are...or what a 'designation' is." He knew he didn't know most things. He was used to it. Why did it bother him now?
He scoops up Chip, and places the little pup on his shoulder. "I don't know lots. More than before this place, but I still don't know lots. Always been like that."

Tracking:
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Filling the Void [Dale Investigation]   Filling the Void [Dale Investigation] EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 3:52 pm

Filling the Void [Dale Investigation] Images10
"I see, it seems that you have suffered cognitive damage. I do not have the necessary tools to correct this issue, however if you aid me, I may be able to repair this damage in the future. To put my previous question in layman's terms, I asked for your name."

The strange woman nodded, more to herself then to Dale, and took his hand in her own. Her cold hand felt sharp... almost claw like in Dale's. She would inspect his hand closely, her eyes glowing a faint red as they honed in on his palm.

"You were grasped by Organics, self replicating beings comprised of, in most cases, carbon based organic cells, not long ago...Could you take me to where this occurred. I fear my companion may be acting rashly."
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Filling the Void [Dale Investigation]   Filling the Void [Dale Investigation] EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 5:37 pm

"Cognitive...damage?" That sounded bad. That sounded really bad. "I just fixed my leg, and something else needs fixing...?" He didn't even know what it was.
Still had a question to answer, though. "...I'm Dale. That's my...'designation'?"

There was a sudden alarm as she took a hold of his hand, instinct screaming at him. But it wasn't as loud as normal. It was interesting...different hands, and the glow of the eyes. How was she made, he wondered?
Dale continues to look confused at the continued explanation until he finds something in his mind.
"Grasped...grabbed. I...think I know what you mean." Gesturing to her, he takes off, heading back to the terminal where he drew attention. "Lots of people there, yelled at me and tried to get close!"
Unless something had changed, Dale wouldn't immediately rush back in easy sight of the people on the terminal, not eager to have the attention again. He takes the chance to load his gun on the way, Enkidu's bounty readied for him.

Tracking:
Action:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Filling the Void [Dale Investigation]   Filling the Void [Dale Investigation] Empty

Back to top Go down

Filling the Void [Dale Investigation]
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next