Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Grantus

Grantus

The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening)   The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening) - Page 4 EmptySat May 30, 2015 8:14 pm

The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening) - Page 4 Tumblr_lw7gjkhsul1qdjxt4o1_500

Damage Taken:

Shadow Hikaru:

Miss Chance:
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening)   The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening) - Page 4 EmptySun May 31, 2015 12:21 am

Stats:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening)   The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening) - Page 4 EmptySun May 31, 2015 4:46 am

Stats:

Passives and Buffs:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening)   The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening) - Page 4 EmptySun May 31, 2015 5:46 pm

Heavenly Wind doesn't carry over, so I am recalculating your miss chance.

Miss if 4
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening)   The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening) - Page 4 EmptySun May 31, 2015 5:56 pm

Stats:

Moves used:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening)   The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening) - Page 4 EmptySun May 31, 2015 6:09 pm

The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening) - Page 4 Tumblr_lw7gjkhsul1qdjxt4o1_500

Damage Taken:

Shadow Hikaru:
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening)   The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 6:02 am

Stats:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening)   The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 6:14 am

"Let's end this, Qilin!"

Stats:

Passives:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening)   The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 6:23 am

Quinn would drop slowly off their persona, hitting the ground on their two feet. Running up towards the shadow, they would take their parasol in one hand and jump upwards, slamming the object onto the shadow's head. "Just die you pretentious butterfly!" After they had finished, they would move backwards to avoid anything further. "Yess! Home run!" Scratching their head, they would laugh a bit. "... That's what they say in basketball, right?

Stats:

Moves used:
Back to top Go down
KingWestie27

PostSubject: Re: The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening)   The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 1:55 pm

After the battle had been won and Quinn had hit Shadow Hikaru over the head with her parasol, Alexander leaned out the window of the building he was in so he could finish his drawing of the shadow. He almost instantly began to regret this decision as with a crack, the section of wall that he was leaning on broke and crumbled, sending the young attendant over the edge of the building. As he fell, Alexander tried to grab onto the windows of each floor to catch himself but, to his disappointment, the sections he tried to grab a hold of went the same way as the first wall and crumbled to dust. "Crap!" was the only thing Alexander could shout out as he plummeted to the ground.

When Alexander hit the ground, he landed about 1 meter away from where Hikaru was. He slowly, and shakily, got off the ground and coughed as the dust settled. "W-Wow...you guys were...awesome! was the next thing he said before walking over to Hikaru and checking him over. After he had finished he asked "Hey, a-are you okay?", attempting to hide the fact that he was tearing up before he turned towards the three persona users and ask "Same for you guys, are you all alright?". His smile faded from his face when he remembered that he had ran away from the Shadow and the battle because of Igor and the rules he had told Alexander about. The blue-clad boy then turned towards his friend and sighed "I-I'm sorry about running away... You know what? So that I don't feel like I owe you my life or something, punch me right in my face. Please! As he finished giving Hikaru that request, tears finally began to roll down his cheeks, causing him to try to wipe his eyes before lowing his arm again, so it wouldn't get in the way if Hikaru carried out his request.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening)   The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 5:08 pm

Feeling the strength return to his body slowly, Hikaru began to scramble to his feet and duck into the side alley, trying to stay out of the battleground. Kazuya, Mae, and Quinny were now standing their ground, summoning these startling creatures from the cards that appeared at their commands. Hikaru looked on both in fascination and fear; this battle for Hikaru's life between the twisted pale pixie and his powerful allies intensified as a variety of attacks peppered the field. Gusts of wind, pillars of fire, and strikes and slashes were exchanged between the two sides. The powerful blasts of wind broke off into several razor sharp gusts that smashed against the walls of the building, bringing bits of debris down into the street and into Hikaru's alley.

At the end of the battle, Quinn leaped into the air and brought the parasol down onto the Shadow's head. The Shadow likely tumbled to the ground after such a forceful strike, but Hikaru's focus drifted to the sounds of the building beside him beginning to crumble, as he could see Alex tumbling onto the ground. Alex quickly scrambled to check out Hikaru, likely noting a few cuts on Hikaru's arms from the wind and a bruise on his hand.

"I'm, uh, particularly stunned by what's going on, but I think I should be fine."

Hikaru could see that Alex was tearing up at the sight of him and was even offering to let Hikaru ventilate his supposed frustration on his face, but Hikaru simply smiled kindly and ruffled Alex's hair.

"Dude, I understand. I'm just happy that you came out to help me. If anything, I owe YOU guys. Speaking of everyone, how's that killer moth fairy doing?"

Hikaru peeked out of the alley and into the street with the fallen fairy and his adventurous allies. He applauded the party and wandered toward them, keeping his distance from the Shadow.

"Ok, wow! That was... incredible. Quinn, I especially love how you bashed that thing with an umbrella. You guys... I seriously owe you one. Now... what happens next?"
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening)   The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 11:01 pm

Combat Over - You Have Survived

When the Shadow went down, it reappeared as the original doppelganger, now bloody and beaten, looking on the side. He coughed, and clutched his chest, his breaths becoming more labored by the second. "Ugh. Figured I guess....this is stupid. Why did they lie to me...?" he said with a grunt of pain. The Attendant could tell oddly enough that this "Shadow" was not like an ordinary Shadow. In fact, none of this was a normal way for one to Face themself. Something was off about this...

Shuffle Time:

Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening)   The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 12:42 am

The would smile a bit when Alex came down, since the two had met before in a previously different situation. When he asked Hikaru to punch him in the face, Quinn was really tempted to do it just as a joke but they decided they might punch a bit too hard. The shadow reappeared as it's usual self and they let out a slight laugh. "Did I do that? I'm gonna pretend I made him look like that." The lookalike would speak, though what he said did confuse them. "Wait, who told you what? You mean you had a meeting with someone before you got here..." They thought back to the explanation of Mae's awakening, and no where did she mention anything like this. Was something different happening right now or were they just imagining it? Either way, they did want the shadow to answer, but if Hikaru accepted it it wouldn't matter... What to do. "Can you at least answer the question shadow, since we already defeated you. If this person or these people lied to you, we can get revenge for you. Also what did they tell you that was a lie?"

Note!:
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening)   The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 6:34 am

Kazuya was glad that Hikaru was okay now. He also has his persona now so he can protect himself now without the help of his friends. "Hey, i'm glad that you're okay" he smiled at Hikaru. "Let's see. you talk to the shadow now" he answered with his both hands in his waist. He will just watch Hikaru talk to his shadow until he accepts it. If he did it or not, Kazuya will leave the place afterwards. The victim might need some time alone after all what happened. If he has any question, Kazuya won't hesitate to answer them as he is now a persona-user as well.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening)   The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 6:46 am

"Phew... Looks like we made it just in time. How are you doing Hikaru...?" Mae looked at her friend with a worried expression. "Well... What happens next is up to you, Hikaru... But, that Shadow is a part of you... Neglecting it will just cause it to go berserk again..." She laid a hand on his shoulder gently. "Facing yourself like this hurts, I know... I've gone through this myself. I'll be there to help you every step of the way. Don't forget that."

After those words, Mae backed away, giving Hikaru and his shadow some space for themselves. "Now... Thanks you guys for helping me out here. We saved someone else's life here today." She looked over at Hikaru and the shadow. "I think he has the courage to face himself... So... Who should take on the duty of explaining all of this to him when he recovers...? I can help him home with the attendant, if that's okay." Qilin stood beside Mae. "And I couldn't have done anything if it wasn't for you, Qilin. Thanks."

"Don't mention it, Mae. I will always stay by your side regardless of what happens. You know that."

Qilin closed her eyes and vanished in a blue glow, as the Magician Card returned to Mae. "I know you will, Qilin..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening)   The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next