Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening) - Page 5 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening) - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening) - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening)   The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 10:56 pm

"I'm doing alright, guys. Just some cuts and bruises, but it definitely would've been worse if you guys hadn't shown up. I can't thank you enough, all of you. Now, for him..."

Hikaru turned from his allies and knelt down to the collapsed Shadow, looking straight into his eyes. Hikaru recognized that feeling in his heart when he first heard the Shadow mock and insult him. It was not anger that flamed up within him, nor was it confusion. It was fear; the creature before him spoke of Hikaru as only Hikaru knew. Hikaru knew that if he kept denying its validity as a part of himself, it would simply go crazy again. Hikaru decided to be the bigger man and finally open up to this creature and his... his... allies.

"Alright, look, Shadow me. About what you said about me just accepting whatever I'm told and just going with the flow, despite the terrible experiences I've had in... the past.

You were right.

All my life, I've been through dozens of life-changing experiences, most of which have thrown me into a path of life with more painful twists than I care to remember. My parents, my has-been friends, the... orphanage... I never asked for my life to end up like this. I've moved four times throughout my life, and I've lost my friends during every single move. After everything that I've been through, I... I could never fully open up to people. I couldn't call them... my friends without causing them heartbreak down the road. Bust, most of all..."

In an act of acceptance, Hikaru hoisted the Shadow up to its knees as well and wrapped him in a hug. He felt the tension in his heart begin to loosen, almost as if a weight he wore throughout his life was rising from his shoulders.

"I'm sorry for ignoring you all these years. You know me better than anyone else does. You... you really are me. Now, what do you say? Truce?"
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening)   The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 3:42 pm

The doppelganger looked up at him and opened his mouth, however coughing up a small trickle of blood. Was he really beaten up by those who helped him? He looked to the weird girl that showed up and spat out “I dunno. Some goth chick. I lived in this world, and she found me and told me to come to this spot. And here I was, talking to you. She told me I could kill you and be free with that power…..but I guess I was wrong…well…..so it goes….Ugh…..I don’t want to die…but……oh….” He aid, coughing up more blood and smiling a bit, like something had just hit him. “I get it now. Someone just spoke to me…..I’ll be with you now I guess…..hang in there,” he said, before lolling his head back, and his breathing finally stopped. Before they had the time to register he was gone, he faded away into a blue light, and in the light, a small pixie clad in green floated in it, smiling lightly at Hikaru before disappearing, leaving behind a card depicting his Arcana, which floated to his hands and vanished into blue pearls. Soon following, a blue door opened to the Velvet Room, allowing them to leave. Hikaru now had his Persona and could see properly the rifts that let him travel home and the blue door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening)   The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 11:03 pm

Hikaru held his doppelganger close to him until it began to speak about a goth chick who had apparently set up the event and tried to kill Hikaru for some freedom. Hikaru leaned him back in time to see his breathing become more shallow until his body fell motionless. As Hikaru felt his body stiffen, the body disappeared in a flood of blue light.

In the light, Hikaru could spy a small pixie child fluttering in the sea of light. He gave a playful wink and cheerful smile before the light took him in again, turning it into a glowing tarot card with the symbol of the Fortune Arcana etched into it. Hikaru held the card between his hands before it faded away. Suddenly, he could hear the sound of a door swinging open and saw a blue doorway open before him. He jumped to his feet and, standing in the doorway, beckoned to his friends to enter.

"Come on, guys! I think this is the way out!"
Back to top Go down
KingWestie27

PostSubject: Re: The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening)   The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 2:25 am

Ignoring the fact that Mae had called him an attendant, Alexander smiled at the way Hikaru treated his shadow. After all of his awakening had happened and the door to the Velvet Room had appeared. Alexander began to wonder what Igor would have to say about him. When Hikaru stated that he thought the door was the way out, Alexander sighed and said "Looks like the truth is about to be revealed. If Hikaru needs any more explaining after this, I'll explain everything to him." Alexander then walked up behind Hikaru so he would be the second person to enter the door before he turned to the others and asked "So...um... Are you guys coming to? The young attendant turned back around and stared into the endless blue of the doorway before muttering "It's time to go home, or to my home at the very least. Hikaru, you wannna go first?"

Alexander then pulled out his notebook and began to draw the scene between Hikaru and his shadow, as well as his persona.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening)   The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 10:46 am

Kazuya just watched as Hikaru talk to his shadow that eventually fades away then turns into a persona. The persona was a small green fairy, Kazuya has no comment about it. Also, a goth chick? is that a clue? Kazuya doesn't know but whoever that is, she is undoubtedly an another enemy. a Primordial? a Devil? Kazuya still doesn't know and he wants to dig deep for more answers. He doesn't know also where to start investigating except for this alternate world Penecia but he can't abandon the rangers just because of this investigation. It was a hard decision but he decided to tell the rangers about this and see what can they say about this. This was a very important information and that goth chick must be found immediately before someone dies.

"Ok! let's go guys!" he said before following Hikaru in the blue door.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening)   The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 10:55 am

Well, this was a good piece of information... Whoever had set this up had also tossed Mae into Alternate Zela Academy... This couldn't continue anymore. Something needed to be done, and quick. Mae nodded at Alexander before following the rest of the crew through the familiar Blue Door...

[Mae Iharu has left the scene]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening)   The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 10:38 pm

"Sure, let's see what lies beyond the door."
Hikaru stepped through the vibrant blue door, uncertain of what he would see. The sight was certainly something he wouldn't expect; it appeared that he was inside of a structure of some kind with circular porthole windows lining the halls, so Hikaru assumed he was on a ship. He glanced toward the hall to see that part of the wall had fallen away, exposing the hull of the ship to the surrounding ocean. A school of vibrant blue fish made its way into the ship and swam away. Afraid that he might be drowning, Hikaru attempted to hold his breath.

It took him a second to realize that he was able to take in air and breath despite the fact that they were underwater. Walking into a large room, Hikaru could see people shuffling through the room, with everyone wearing similar blue uniforms with golden buttons. Near the rear of the room, Hikaru could make out a man with a long, hooked nose wearing a black tux sitting at a table, a woman with white hair and a large blue book sitting beside him. He saw Alex following him and stopped him for a question.

"Where... exactly are we? Who are all these people?"
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening)   The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 1:08 am

A goth chick huh? Maybe he was talking about the angels? Were they doing something wrong or were they trying to test the shadows aginst their originals? None of it made sense, but for now Quinn would enter the blue door, going into that strange boat for the first time in a week. It really was still strange.
[Exit]
Back to top Go down
KingWestie27

PostSubject: Re: The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening)   The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 4:13 am

After everyone had passed through the door, Alexander jumped in shock before sighing "I'm never going to get used to this place being shaped like a ship..." He then laughed as Hikaru tried to hold his breath before following the others into the next room.

When Hilaru asked where they were he smiled before saying "Hikaru, this is the Velvet Room and these people are the Attendants. These are the guys I mentioned that were kinda like my siblings. Oh, and that old guy is Igor, he's kinda like my boss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening)   The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 9:48 am

"Velvet Room? Looks more like a sunk ship to me. This place... it seems pretty surreal. So, these people are your siblings? Does that make you... an Attendant as well? Wow... I guess I can understand why you were keeping this from me."

Hikaru couldn't help but inspect everything in the room; the silvery white hair and gold eyes of the Attendants shuffling from place to place, the powerful gaze of Igor falling upon either Hikaru and Alex or the cards resting on the table, and the unique mirror resting on the wall.

His thoughts then returned to the battle he witnessed, more specifically to the creatures his friends were summoning and the magic they could apparently use. Hikaru was able to attend a similar card to those the others were using, so he assumed he could do what they could.

"So, uh, Alex? I saw Kazuya, Mae, and Quinn summoning these creature things earlier during the battle. Now that my Shadow's gone, can I do that, too?

"You sure can, bud!"

The childish, jovial voice had taken Hikaru by surprise. He quickly shuffled around, looking for anybody who would have wanted to talk to him, but none of the Attendants seemed to pay him any mind.

"Was that you, Alex?"
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening)   The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 11:18 am

((You may take this into a Velvet Room topic if you wish since you left.))
Back to top Go down
KingWestie27

PostSubject: Re: The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening)   The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 4:22 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening)   The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5