Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Passive Musician's Talk (Gran-chan) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Passive Musician's Talk (Gran-chan) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Passive Musician's Talk (Gran-chan) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Passive Musician's Talk (Gran-chan) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Passive Musician's Talk (Gran-chan) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Passive Musician's Talk (Gran-chan) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Passive Musician's Talk (Gran-chan) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Passive Musician's Talk (Gran-chan) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Passive Musician's Talk (Gran-chan) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Passive Musician's Talk (Gran-chan)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lost

Lost

The Passive Musician's Talk (Gran-chan) Empty
PostSubject: The Passive Musician's Talk (Gran-chan)   The Passive Musician's Talk (Gran-chan) EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 1:41 pm

The DJ hummed gently as she walked towards her room in the small vacation home she shared with Calvin. She was home alone that day, so the natural silence of Lunapa enveloped the vacation home. It was lonely on these days… DJ at home and Calvin way off at the studio doing business… She huffed before throwing herself onto her bed, huffing as she stared up at the ceiling. The conductor hummed quietly in her mind, not seeming to stir much besides that… Bloody conductor… Never spoke a word even when they were both bored stiff.

Mellow skipped over to the bed, looking up at it before humming and sitting down where she way, beginning to play the violin she held with a small smile. The music was peaceful and sweet… It made the DJ sigh and smile slightly. She couldn’t help but feel happy whenever Mellow played her songs… Weird, huh?

Regardless, a thought came to the DJ after a moment, sitting up in her bed and staring at the wall. How did this work exactly…? She didn’t really know, ya know? How does one, like, call out to their patron angel? Seemed like a hard thing but… If she could do it, she could save time and, like, not rush to Standasen every single time she needed Asha… Plus… She wanted to ask him some questions… She could feel him, or, er… A something at the least that wasn’t Tamara and or Mellow… That was him, right?

“… Hello…? Sir Asha Vatishta? Are you there…?” the DJ called out mentally and physically. Mellow looked up at the DJ with a tilt of her little head, somewhat confused by the seemingly sudden action. The DJ stayed silent though, waiting to see if Asha’d call out to her… Or, er, just responded… A hello would do too, yah…?
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Passive Musician's Talk (Gran-chan)   The Passive Musician's Talk (Gran-chan) EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:38 pm

"Hm? Aren't you supposed to be working towards defeating the other Angels? I am sure you don't need to speak with me, unless you're having trouble of course. What ails you Rin?" A voice spoke in her head with the sound of the Angel owning it.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: The Passive Musician's Talk (Gran-chan)   The Passive Musician's Talk (Gran-chan) EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 5:24 pm

A-Ah!? It worked! The DJ practically jumped from her bed in surprise. It was an understandable act though... It wasn't everyday the DJ heard a man's voice in her head let alone the one she kinda devoted her life too... Wow, it sounded like she married the angel... Wait, if he was in her head, would he hear all these thoughts too...? The DJ would blush gently, coughing physically as she hid her face from... Mellow? Yah... The poor virtual pet only looked up at her mistress in confusion... Such strangeness...

"I, uh, er... Ignore those first thoughts, please... They, uh, never happened?" the DJ said physically and mentally in a flustered tone. This was so flustering... The conductor's laugh echoed within her mind, causing the DJ to glare at the wall... She practically looked like a mad woman at this point...

"Excuse me... Sorry sir... I, uh... I wanted to talk to you. Like, if we're going to be working together, we should get to know each other better, yes?" the DJ asked with a kind tone... Though, did Asha Vatishta care for relationships...? He was the One Who Gave Humanity Truth... Not the One Who Gave Humanity Relationships but... The DJ did tell the truth, that would be accepted, maybe? Jeez these thoughts where weird...

"And... I have a plan or two for how to progress your wish... Though, I was wondering if I could run them by you first as well." the DJ said with a little bit more confidence in that. While she was weak... The DJ knew what he could do... With what she learned from the others... She could rightfully pull a few things off, no? Maybe...
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Passive Musician's Talk (Gran-chan)   The Passive Musician's Talk (Gran-chan) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 3:39 pm

"I am listening my friend. Feel free to speak what's on your mind..."
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: The Passive Musician's Talk (Gran-chan)   The Passive Musician's Talk (Gran-chan) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 6:48 pm

Ah, that was a nice result to her mental ramblings! Well, now what...? Er, brain farts at the most inconvenient times... Eh heh... Though, with a swift flick of her arm, the DJ's phone was in her hand and opened to a screen with, at least, an essay's worth of questions, thoughts, plans, and the likes. She was prepared to say the least, eh heh... Well, now time to do the 'get to know each other' portion of this conversation!

"Well... I'll ask a question, then you can ask me the same question or a different one back, okay? That'll help us get to know one another better, okay?" the DJ said with mentally and physically with a smile across her face. This was kinda exciting... Heh, weird what could be considered fun now a days... At least to the DJ, that is.

"Hm... Well, here's a good starting question; what's your favorite color? People say you can learn a lot about a person just by knowing their favorite color or shape... So, it's apparently not that lame of a question to start out on, okay?" the DJ said with a nod of her head. She was curious to the answer she would receive... Actually, to the answers in general she would receive... And questions, what sort of questions would Asha ask her?

"As for planning... I was wondering, how can I gain allies? If they're willing to join our cause, should I bring them too you? I think I know a few people willing to aid in our cause..." the DJ said with a gentle nod. She didn't know a lot of people, that was for sure... But... Those she knew weren't tied to an angel... Would they join? She needed the basics on how to bless people though... Eh heh...
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Passive Musician's Talk (Gran-chan)   The Passive Musician's Talk (Gran-chan) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 10:01 pm

"I suppose I have no favorite color. They are all equal to me, as they all have their own lovely features. To gain allies? Yes, bring them to me, and I can grant them my power. Whatever you need to do to convince them is up to you Rin. Perhaps action is in order," he spoke in her head.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: The Passive Musician's Talk (Gran-chan)   The Passive Musician's Talk (Gran-chan) EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 10:46 am

No favorite color? Huh... The DJ didn't expect that, but, at the same time, all colors where his favorite. The DJ wondered what that made Asha? Did it meed he was a super realist or something? The DJ didn't really know... She had only taken one Psychology course back in High School as an elective... It wasn't like that made her a psychologist! Prodigy or not, eh heh...

"Aw, you didn't ask me a question, Asha Vatishta... Well, I'll just tell me my favorite color is then... I like lavender... It's such a soothing color, ya know? It reminds me of sleepy mornings where you lay in bed for an extra two hours or the really nice flowers. The smell of lavender is nice too, ya know?" the DJ said with a gentle smile, nodding her head after she spoke. It was nice talking to someone like this... It was odd that it was with an angel, but nice regardless.

"Mm... Well, here's a second question... And this time, don't forget to ask me a question too, okay? It'll be more advantageous for us, okay? So, here's question two! What's your favorite fruit? There's so many of them, ya know? I bet you have to have a favorite out of one of them!" the DJ said with a gentle laugh, smiling happily. This was fun, really. Hopefully Asha was having fun too, ya know?

"Mhm... I have a plan for seeing if they'd join you... I also have a plan to see if they're just planning to hurt you too... I'm just hoping I don't have to fend any of them off... That'd be annoying, ya know?" the DJ said with a sigh... It was hard to trust people now a days... Though, at least the DJ knew if someone was aligned with an angel or not... She could definitely trick someone who only wanted to hurt Asha Vatishta.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Passive Musician's Talk (Gran-chan)   The Passive Musician's Talk (Gran-chan) EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 8:53 pm

"Ahah, if you insist. I am not the curious type compared to others. If I had to pick....I would say all of them. They all have their own charms. As for you....what do you plan to do after this is all over? I am curious to see if you plan to postpone everything, then what would be your objective in the meantime?"
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: The Passive Musician's Talk (Gran-chan)   The Passive Musician's Talk (Gran-chan) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 1:14 pm

Hm? Oh, that was an intriguing question, wasn't it? While the angel's answer was kinda lame... But the question... What would she do? Hm... She had to think about that before speaking, humming gently. Weird... Regardless, the DJ would smile at Asha's answer. Heh, he was kina funny, ya know?

"Heh, is your answer always going to be 'all of them?' That's kinda interesting though, I must say. Makes you a bit more charming and easier to buy gifts for!" the DJ said with a smile and laugh, humming gently though. She had to answer the question now... But, how would she answer? Hm...

"... Well, I'd imagine I'd get stronger and help people get stronger for the event... Then, I'll probably follow your wish again. I trust you, Asha Vatishta... I believe your wish will bring good to this world, ya know?" the DJ said with a nod. That answer sounded nice... It was a nice answer, yes yes. Heh... Hopefully Asha liked it, at least.

"Well, now it's my turn... Um, do you know what your wish will be next time around? If I succeed, that is... Which, I'm pretty sure I can. My plans aren't known to fail..." the DJ said and asked with a nod of her head. She hoped that was a good question to ask... Ya know? It seemed good, at least.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Passive Musician's Talk (Gran-chan)   The Passive Musician's Talk (Gran-chan) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Passive Musician's Talk (Gran-chan)
Page 1 of 1