Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening)   The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 11:46 am

"Don't worry, Hikaru-kun... We'll stop this thing! Just hang on!" Mae said as she summoned Qilin. The majestic blue flames of the noble steed lit up the area.

The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening) - Page 2 4iUXKRf
"Now let's hit it with everything we got!"

Stats:

Passives:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening)   The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 6:10 pm

It took them a moment; they had to at least take in the fact that this was an awakening because of course their awakening was much different. Though they got the full debrief on how this happens from Mae, your shadow says things that are true but you don’t want them to be true, deny them and they seem to turn into symbolic things like this. The whole process made them wonder what their shadow would look like; it’d probably be a circus freak that looked like an abstract drawing of her persona now. ‘Fascinating…’ After they took their moment, Quinn would begin the search for this shadow’s weaknesses, using Genovefa’s ability to do so. But since the weaknesses aren’t projected to their allies, they would have to verbally speak what those things are, but of course that was for when they actually obtained that information.

Stats:

Moves used:
Back to top Go down
KingWestie27

PostSubject: Re: The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening)   The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 3:20 am

When the voice had faded from Hikaru's mind, Alexander fell to the ground and clutched his head. He cried out, "God damn it! I forgot all about that rule!, as the people around him prepared to or attacked the shadow. He then got up and ran to Hikaru before muttering "Hikaru, due to me being who I am, I can't take part in this battle in the current circumstances. I'll wait for you guys in our world...I'll explain everything when you get out." He began to walk away from the battle before looking back to Hikaru and waving before shouting "If things take a turn for the worst, I'll try and step in to lend a hand!" Alexander continued to run back the way he had come until no one was paying attention to him, and after he had made sure of it,  he walked into an alleyway near where the battle was taking place and entered one of the few remaining buildings in the area. After muttering something under his breath and sighing, he climbed to the top floor and sat by a window and watched the battle, drawing various sketches of the participants.

Last edited by KingWestie27 on Thu May 21, 2015 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening)   The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 10:21 pm

The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening) - Page 2 Tumblr_lw7gjkhsul1qdjxt4o1_500

Though the stats of this being were now known, the Shadow didn't seem to care, is it unleashing from its fingers swirls of wind that would envelop the team, attempting to send them backwards, while it stared with painful eyes at Hikaru. Something was egging at this Shadow it seemed, as it was clutching its head in pain, and looking to relieve itself of the stress that still plagued it.

Damage Taken:

Shadow Hikaru:

Miss Chance:
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening)   The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 10:29 pm

Stats:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening)   The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 10:30 pm

Correction: my health is 86 because i am strong against wind
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening)   The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 4:25 am

((OoC: Just FYI Gran. When I write in my damage, I always take the PEnd and MEnd into consideration when I calculate my damage, to make things easier for the GM. I should've told you earlier, but at least now you know.))

"Let's take this thing down, Qilin!"

Stats:

Passives:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening)   The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 6:50 am

"It's weak to ice, but has a wind based skill, obviously. It has two wind based skills, a pierce skill, and two I've never seen before. Also, your next attacks won't miss, so give it all you got."

Stats:

Moves used:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening)   The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2015 3:25 pm

The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening) - Page 2 Tumblr_lw7gjkhsul1qdjxt4o1_500
Damage Taken:

Shadow Hikaru:

Miss Chance:
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening)   The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2015 11:25 pm

"Dang it! it's strong against wind!" (enemy is strong against wind)
"You take care of it! Mae-senpai!" (casting Tarukaja on Mae)

Stats:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening)   The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening) - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2015 6:20 am

"Alright! Thanks!"

Stats:

Passives and Buffs:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening)   The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening) - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2015 6:20 am

Edit: 45 SP, not 43 >.>
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening)   The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening) - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2015 7:02 am

"Quick note, Genovefa just healed all of us, if you haven't noticed that you'll feel like you can fight on a bit more... So it's strong aginst wind attacks, but that still seemed to take a chunk out of it's life. Also your attacks can't miss this turn, so give it all you got."

Stats:

Moves used:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening)   The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening) - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2015 8:29 pm

Damage Taken:

Shadow Hikaru:

Miss Chance:

Critical Chance:

Ailment Chance Chance:
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening)   The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening) - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2015 9:37 pm

(OOC: Gran i didn't use Garula so the shadow's health is 257)

Stats:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening)   The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Passive Ponderer (Hikaru's Awakening)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next