Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Aggravated Assault [Cadet Dungeon Dash] - Page 17 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Aggravated Assault [Cadet Dungeon Dash] - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Aggravated Assault [Cadet Dungeon Dash] - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Aggravated Assault [Cadet Dungeon Dash] - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Aggravated Assault [Cadet Dungeon Dash] - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Aggravated Assault [Cadet Dungeon Dash] - Page 17 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Aggravated Assault [Cadet Dungeon Dash] - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Aggravated Assault [Cadet Dungeon Dash] - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Aggravated Assault [Cadet Dungeon Dash] - Page 17 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Aggravated Assault [Cadet Dungeon Dash]

Go down 
+3
Ifnb
Godai
ViniVidiVicci
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

Aggravated Assault [Cadet Dungeon Dash] - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aggravated Assault [Cadet Dungeon Dash]   Aggravated Assault [Cadet Dungeon Dash] - Page 17 EmptySun Oct 14, 2018 8:15 pm

You have narrowly avoided failure yet again. Congratulations. But with your inability to lead we will be here again. And I will do what is appropriate when that time comes...

The tightening bandages went slack as Seshat's skin began to flake and peel to her mummified form. The businesswoman grasped at her collar to free herself some breathing space. Even if she hadn't been strangled that time the threat made her anxious and the sweat was apparent on her brow.
"Just two steps from disaster...
Well, Susan did like to be encouraging and encourage good behavior and they were doing quite well, all things considered. But this less relied on their strategy and more on overwhelming force. And luck. Against a stronger opponent it would have gotten them killed but this is why these patrols took place.
"V-very good everyone... but not the best effort," she began nervously, "I will take fault for that one, I have issues being clear in my instruction it seems and that is good to know but still unsatisfactory. I foresaw tragedy for a moment during our engagement, though I did command to overpower them we lost all restraint and that was my own doing. When I enhance my abilities to I run the risk of losing control and this should not happen with more than one team member at once or we are effectively at half-strength with no support. Terui, you have done well with your assault and setting us up for tactical strikes but you are far too reckless. If your attack had not worked there was a real possibility of casualty. This goes for the team, if you have any advanced method of operation which may render you unable to engage in combat we should not engage with more than one individual at once unless it is specifically pre-coordinated. Terui and I should never be in this position at once given our specialties, it effectively cuts off the team from their support element." With her instruction given Susan began to cradle her P90 and walk a bit to catch her breath.

"Again, this is no one's fault but my own for not being clear. I don't mean to nag. This is what these moments are for besides, where we can find these lapses in sound strategy while the risk is relatively low. But still present. Do not forget that. B-but if you feel you have an opportunity I do not see let me know, I will incorporate it. I value all input."

Susan's Stats:

Tension Support - Maria Woodsworth:

Modifiers:

Action:

Map:
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Aggravated Assault [Cadet Dungeon Dash]   Aggravated Assault [Cadet Dungeon Dash] - Page 17 EmptySun Oct 14, 2018 8:28 pm

3x Seductive Shards have been obtained!
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Aggravated Assault [Cadet Dungeon Dash]   Aggravated Assault [Cadet Dungeon Dash] - Page 17 EmptySun Oct 14, 2018 8:39 pm

With more demonic essence acquired Susan moved with her team to the next point where they had been seen.

Susan's Stats:

Modifiers:

Action:

Map:
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Aggravated Assault [Cadet Dungeon Dash]   Aggravated Assault [Cadet Dungeon Dash] - Page 17 EmptySun Oct 14, 2018 8:41 pm

3x Show-off Shards have been obtained!
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Aggravated Assault [Cadet Dungeon Dash]   Aggravated Assault [Cadet Dungeon Dash] - Page 17 EmptySun Oct 14, 2018 8:50 pm

After more shards had been collected the team set off toward the exit to clear a path.

Susan's Stats:

Modifiers:

Action:

Map:
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Aggravated Assault [Cadet Dungeon Dash]   Aggravated Assault [Cadet Dungeon Dash] - Page 17 EmptySun Oct 14, 2018 8:53 pm

The team was almost to the next enemy after a short jaunt.

Susan's Stats:

Modifiers:

Action:

Map:
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Aggravated Assault [Cadet Dungeon Dash]   Aggravated Assault [Cadet Dungeon Dash] - Page 17 EmptySun Oct 14, 2018 8:56 pm

After some extended movement the team rounded another corner, which Susan purposefully stopped at. The short woman poked her head out to check for enemies only find some very close to their position. She drew back with a look of apprehension and a chill running up her spine. Breathe in. Breathe out.

More of them ahead at a range of around 12 meters or so. Let's prepare for an ambush.

With psychic advice given Susan tentatively snapped the safety off of her weapon and circled the corner with her weapon straight, prepared to annihilate the next pod of Demons on their way to egress.

Susan's Stats:

Modifiers:

Action:

Map:

Last edited by ViniVidiVicci on Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Posted too soon, no fluff text.)
Back to top Go down
Ifnb

Ifnb

PostSubject: Re: Aggravated Assault [Cadet Dungeon Dash]   Aggravated Assault [Cadet Dungeon Dash] - Page 17 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2018 12:14 am

Rui was shocked...at the relatively kind scolding of Susan. If anything, he seemed to pay much closer attention to her when his flight or flight instinct wasn't triggering. He nodded silently, but intently.

Rui's Stats:

Modifiers:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Moogle

Moogle

PostSubject: Re: Aggravated Assault [Cadet Dungeon Dash]   Aggravated Assault [Cadet Dungeon Dash] - Page 17 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 4:14 pm

"Dilly-dally, shilly-shally..."

Stats:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

Location : Chained to a rock by a fickle RNG god. Ow, my liver.

PostSubject: Re: Aggravated Assault [Cadet Dungeon Dash]   Aggravated Assault [Cadet Dungeon Dash] - Page 17 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 5:35 pm

dogzami walked
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Aggravated Assault [Cadet Dungeon Dash]   Aggravated Assault [Cadet Dungeon Dash] - Page 17 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 8:56 pm

Aggravated Assault [Cadet Dungeon Dash] - Page 17 Soldie10

PvS Battle Initiated: Press 'F' To Pay Respects!

Zombie Soldier, Lvl 10:

Pixie, Lvl 10:

Dark Knight, Lvl 10:
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Aggravated Assault [Cadet Dungeon Dash]   Aggravated Assault [Cadet Dungeon Dash] - Page 17 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:20 am

With the approach Susan happened to spot several demons in stronger numbers, some of which being of the types that had given them problems in the past. The cogs began to turn in her head. This would require an enhanced form of coordination. Before they could overpower the enemy. This would not happen this time. But the Cadets could outlast them instead. Susan took a breath.

Aggravated Assault [Cadet Dungeon Dash] - Page 17 Summon10

"Seshat...! Ramah 'Aldaw!"
"Laaaa tafaaaah maaaeeeanaaa...!"

As her mummified Persona flashed its claws and flung a bevy of scorching rays at the knight Susan would make her best attempt to speak her orders quickly.
"I will engage the knight, Maria, Azami, you engage the faerie! Jackie that soldier is an easy target for your minigun, engage him and when he's off-balance give me a hand! Terui you are the supporting element! DO NOT engage in wide sweeps, the knight can knock them back! DO NOT disable your limiters until I give the go ahead, this fight will be long and we cannot risk it!"

Susan's Stats:

Modifiers:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Moogle

Moogle

PostSubject: Re: Aggravated Assault [Cadet Dungeon Dash]   Aggravated Assault [Cadet Dungeon Dash] - Page 17 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:35 am

Stats:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Moogle

Moogle

PostSubject: Re: Aggravated Assault [Cadet Dungeon Dash]   Aggravated Assault [Cadet Dungeon Dash] - Page 17 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:41 am

"How's my aim?"

Stats:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

Location : Chained to a rock by a fickle RNG god. Ow, my liver.

PostSubject: Re: Aggravated Assault [Cadet Dungeon Dash]   Aggravated Assault [Cadet Dungeon Dash] - Page 17 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 1:14 am

Aggravated Assault [Cadet Dungeon Dash] - Page 17 GflI0Go

Azami Tsurinai:

Action:

Passives:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aggravated Assault [Cadet Dungeon Dash]   Aggravated Assault [Cadet Dungeon Dash] - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Aggravated Assault [Cadet Dungeon Dash]
Page 17 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next