Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Games and Play [Devi] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Games and Play [Devi] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Games and Play [Devi] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Games and Play [Devi] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Games and Play [Devi] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Games and Play [Devi] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Games and Play [Devi] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Games and Play [Devi] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Games and Play [Devi] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Games and Play [Devi]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

Games and Play [Devi] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games and Play [Devi]   Games and Play [Devi] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 18, 2017 5:30 pm

To say that the demon put on airs for people just to impress them was a grave error. The way he was was just how he was. He could be friendly, but just as easily flip to annoyed or angry in a second it honestly depended on what was happening. Speaking of happenings, the demon would flick his tail again as he shook his head slightly. "If I was annoyed by every little thing, you wouldn’t be safe up there puss puss,” the demon said and then huffing a bit he would continue. “Do you think I would be constantly poking at the subject of a name if I wasn’t interested in introductions? Tell me something puss puss: would you even answer the question if I asked in a “normal” fashion?” the demon would ask wondering if the cat would be straightforward even if had started this encounter in the normal way. It was hard to say. Cats were tricky by nature and this one seemed to fall into the same boat...whatever it was.

And perhaps the thing that bothered him most was that he didn’t quite know what to do with this cat. He was used to having the upper hand not someone on the same level with him. Did this make him angry. Not really, but it certainly turned his usual behavior around a bit as he took the moment to adapt to the creature that he allowed to sit on his head. Could this make what he wanted confusing? Yes, but one just had to deal with it for the time being. While he pondered that little matter, he would find his thoughts interrupted as the cat decided to make a comment to his vague one of whether he wanted the cat to go or not. To what he heard, the demon would snort. “Well someone has to be kind around here,” he said before becoming distracted as B and Sinclair came over.

As for what happened, despite him complaining about the cat the little demon’s face seem to melt into something akin to true sadness as the cat hopped off his head to escape. Did he actually like the cat on his head? It was hard to say because in the next second, he was a bit distracted by boobs in the face instead as B somehow did not stop herself when she missed the cat….and now she was smooshing his face against her chest?

“The baby cat hates me!” she was saying in the most dramatic way as the demon wiggled to get free from the death embrace...and then found himself being pretty much ripped out of his seat and tossed to the side as the cat spoke and B spun around with a delightful squeal. “Oh it speaks!” she would say as she promptly took the now vacant seat. Too pleased, she would rest her elbows on the table before looking over the cat with a bright smile.

“How are you little darling?”
she would ask in friendly tones not seeming to pay the smaller demon in mind as he picked himself up from the ground and then grumbling something about why women like B should not be allowed to drink, he would begin to clean the grass off of him. Sinclair would only shake his head as his eyes drifted from B and the cat to Devi to make sure the guy wasn’t actually injured. Maybe that one drink she had was more powerful than its description said. Hmmm..Hopefully, she wouldn’t get out of control. In any case, he would remain observing for now.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Games and Play [Devi]   Games and Play [Devi] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 18, 2017 10:44 pm

CRYOX

''Such chaos…''

‘’Is that a threat?’’ The feline would chuckle lightly as he used one of his paws to scratch at his ear while listening to the rest of what was being said. ‘’Neh, there are plenty people who won’t give up just for the sake of maintaining their ground.’’ You know, to not look like a sissy who gave up on their demands way too fast when denied initially. Or something like that. Can’t ever know someone’s true intentions just from hearing their words, and even less so when the person is a stranger to you at that point in time. ‘’Maybe I would have though.’’ Most likely. It was just a name, so usually he didn’t have much of a reason to evade such a simple question when it was asked in a straightforward manner, without any weird implications floating around it.

Cryox would wag his tails slightly as he seemed to think. Well, confusing people were confusing, but he kind of took it the way it was. Who in the world was actually super simple anyway? Bet nearly nobody. And if someone truly was an actual simpleton, then they were probably just dumb in some way or behind mentally. The basic mark of sapient beings was some form of intelligence after all, and that alone brought complications into the picture. Not that the horned cat gave the philosophy much thought on a normal day though. ‘’Such kindness indeed. Wouldn’t you want to start doing charity?’’ That would be a funny image…

Neeeeeh? Cryox would blink at the scene from the table as he escaped being rushed at by a newcomer. ‘’I don’t like being picked up.’’, he would huff, as he settled to sit on said table. If he could avoid that, he totally would. This woman seemed rather excessive for his tastes anyway. He would seriously prefer to not get squeezed by such a barreling mass of a person, really. ‘’I exist.’’, he feline would answer in mildly sarcastic tones as he bared his fangs at the woman slightly. It was more of a play than an actual threat, albeit he was at the very least questioning whether the guy from before hadn’t been a better company than this.

~~~~
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Games and Play [Devi]   Games and Play [Devi] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 9:47 pm

The demon would close his eyes at that one as his tail swished in thought. That was honestly one that harder to answer than one would think for various reasons; however, the demon would keep it simple enough as he gave a light snort. “More like a warning to be careful is all.” ...and he wasn’t even being sarcastic or cruel with this one. Just honest. If he was ticked off in the wrong way nothing ever good came out of it….nothing; however, that messy matter was not here thankfully, so let’s just roll away from that one okay? Either way the demon didn’t seem to mind the movement on his head and when the cat gave a reply back to the name matter, the demon would just facepalm a bit. “Is that so?” he would ask as his eyes reopened to look around the area.

Ah well, he would that one go for now as his mind went to other things until that charity comment came up. To this one, the demon actually chuckled - a surprisingly friendly and pleasing sound despite his behavior. “Heh. I am not the type of guy to do that. My girl would though, but me? Nope.” His patience for that sort of stuff was short anyway. Like he was all for helping people and all, but still trying to do all that work and yadayadayada that went into those sort of things? Man it would drive him up the wall, so he left that stuff to the other two who had way more tolerance for all that than he did.

Speaking of tolerance and what not, the demon would find himself a bit grumpy from being thrown around and such as B made such a scene over nothing really. It was a little confusing, but not surprising when she was overly hyped or drunk. In any case, the smaller demon would finish dusting himself off nodding a bit at Sinclair before his eyes turned back to B as she spoke to the cat.

“Oh, I am sorry, sugar! Perhaps you prefer petting instead?” she was say, but thankfully didn’t move towards the cat as she watched it with eyes full adoration. Even when the cat made his sarcastic remark the woman would not be phased as she lifted a gloved hand and giggled. “And it is so charming to with its little smile and jokes too! You're almost as cute as Devi. Almost,” she would say amused and then seeming to remember something she would hop up from her chair just as Devi was rolling his eyes at the comment and began to come back over. He would like to sit again ya know? “You know what else exists? A sale on funnel cake. Come on we’re going to get some right now!” she would say as she moved from her spot and grabbed Devi right by the collar and yanked him away. The smaller demon would make a little fuss as he was dragged away, but soon both him and the overly bubbly woman would be gone leaving the cat with the last of the trio, the wolf.

The wolf would watch the pair go before, his eyes turned back to the small cat on the table. Folding his hands quietly on the table he would observe the cat for a moment before speaking.

“You’ll have to forgive her. She likes her parties a little too much and can get...how should I put it? Overzealous about things,” the wolf would begin in calm low tones, his behavior the most chilled of the group so far. He would give the cat a small smile before continuing. “My name is Sinclair. The woman you met is B and the other Devi. I must admit I am impressed. I have yet to see anyone sit around Devi longer than a few seconds before leaving because he is too much. Tell me little one, what is your name?” The voice would remain as level as always as the wolf kept calm and steady eyes on the cat.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Games and Play [Devi]   Games and Play [Devi] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 8:43 am

CRYOX

''Huff…''

The cat would simply chuckle light at the words give, opting to not really give any verbal answer at first until the comment about charity. ‘’Why not?’’ Well, it was probably a lot of work, yes, and some maybe simply didn’t care for that kind of stuff at all. Since the guy said what he had though, it kind of invited the question to be caused. In any case, Cryox would find himself with more tough questions to answer and all once the extra company arrived and tried to take the spotlight. He would snort lightly. ‘’I’m not a pet, you know?’’ He honestly didn’t like being treated like some cute house cat and all that. Go snuggle your own, not someone you just met and don’t even know.

Nevertheless, it seemed that this woman had a very scattered attention span since she suddenly changed her focus and proceeded to drag off the guy somewhere with her. Welp, that went fast. Guess now he at least didn’t have to worry about the possible annoyances? It was hard to tell, to say the truth. Cryox would blink as another voice floated by though. With so much happening, he kind of hadn’t even really noticed that a third one was there as well. He would turn his head to glance at the wolf-like man curiously. Huh. He would shift to stretch out slightly as he listened to what was said. ‘’Neh, he can be pretty annoying, but I think it’s still better than being snuggled by random people and stuff.’’ Well, he would honestly rather argue with someone than endure hearing about his ‘cuteness’ and whatnot endlessly. He liked being treated as a normal being after all, not a pet of sorts. ‘’The name’s Cryox.’’, he would add after a moment of thought, swishing his tails lightly.

~~~~
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Games and Play [Devi]   Games and Play [Devi] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 25, 2017 10:08 pm

The demon would hear the chuckle from the cat that remained on his head, a very faint smirk of pleasure actually crossing his face; however, to catch it one would have to have a good eye for detail and be repetitively quick to catch the action. He didn’t seem to mind the cat not answering him, so he made no comment towards the action. Once the cat spoke on charity though, the demon would blink a bit.

“I honestly don’t have the patient for all the paper and stuff that goes with it. Don’t get me wrong, I am all for helping folk by doing and such, but I am not about to sit behind a desk or table trying to get donations and do all that admin work. I’d do better as someone out in the field. I find doing better than just sitting around waiting is all.” It drove him crazy to just sit still doing nothing normal to be honest, unless of course it was like this where he chose to sit for relaxation purposes. Besides while he could entertain and act certain ways on a stage before an audience, when it came to being off stage he could be nice, but putting on that sort of face all the time had a limit making him not the best at charming people to donate. No he was better just focusing on a task and doing stuff, so charity stuff wasn’t a high thing on his list unless he was put to actual work.

In any case, the chatting would come to an end in time as B and Sinclair came over and what happened well happened. To what the cat said, B would puff her cheeks out a bit in disappointment. “No, but you can be a sweet heart and accept some love,” she said with a huff seeming agitated for a few seconds before mind went to food and she perked up again before dragging the smaller demon away. Left with more or less silence now that the more lively pair was gone, Sinclair would speak to the cat taking note of its behavior and in turn its response to the words he had spoken earlier.

The wolf smirk a bit. “I was the same way when I first met him. I thought he was annoying and just a headache to be honest; however, he has proved he is more than he seems if you just give him a chance. Granted, you need patience for days for that,” the wolf would give a low chuckle before continuing. “She is attracted to cute things and unfortunately cannot resist wanting to snuggle or pet said things; however, I can understand the need for space and she does need to work on not doing that everything she sees. I have a feeling it may get her in trouble if she does that to the wrong thing.” She had been lucky so far, but he was always concerned what said target would do to her or himself or Devi due to her actions. How long would Lady Luck side with them before she was like nope on that front? That wandering thought aside, it looked like he got a name. “A pleasure to meet you, Cryox. Tell me are you a native of this place?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Games and Play [Devi]   Games and Play [Devi] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Games and Play [Devi]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2