Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Apple Day [Devi] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Apple Day [Devi] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Apple Day [Devi] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Apple Day [Devi] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Apple Day [Devi] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Apple Day [Devi] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Apple Day [Devi] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Apple Day [Devi] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Apple Day [Devi] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Apple Day [Devi]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Apple Day [Devi] Empty
PostSubject: Apple Day [Devi]   Apple Day [Devi] EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 3:16 pm

Onyx Rhine

The strange occurrence from a couple days ago certainly changed a good deal of minor stuff in Junction, that was for sure, but some things would never change. Despite the current situation on hand, the Slums still housed all kinds of people, and some of them weren't the most pleasant, considering the kind of place the location inherently was. You've got all the ruffians in the cheap places after all. Usually. It wasn't a rule of course, but it was obviously way more likely for one to find crooks down here as compared to the other wards.

It was almost questionable as to why the pale man chose to live there on purpose rather than finding a living in the better areas, and the current sight of him did not ease it any. With hands stuck in his pockets and his strange eyes trained ahead of himself, Onyx strode through one of the currently empty streets. Quite the normal sight...except for the fact that there seemed to be a bright red apple skewered onto one of his horns, giving him a rather odd visage to anyone who would happen to pass by. As if he already didn't stand out from the crowd with his monochrome appearance...

''What a day...''

~~~~
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

Apple Day [Devi] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apple Day [Devi]   Apple Day [Devi] EmptyTue Sep 19, 2017 10:54 pm

What a day indeed. It would seem that while the pale man with the apple on his horn had been a victim of everyday life for himself, the small demon that walked about the slums now beat up and dirty was a different sort of victim. The reason the small demon was even down here to begin was thanks to an asshole that had robbed B while shopping. The poor gal was quite distraught with out her purse and honestly he couldn’t blame her. That money in it was kind of needed to survive you know? In any case, B was distraught and pretty much had passed out forcing Sinclair to take her home while Devi was left to deal with the culprit for multiple reasons that would take too long to explain here. What was known was that the demon had gone on an insane chase for sure, tracking the guy all the way down to the Slums and once he found the bastard? Well, he had tried to get the purse back without violence...but this guy and his crew just didn’t understand peaceful negotations and so the cartoon like demon was forced to do the one thing he hated to do --fight. He wasn’t the best fighter that was for sure, but he held enough bite and resilience that in the end, the guy in his two flunkies fled. He guess a deep bite to the arm, a damaged ear, and a fractured wrist went a long way down here.

The humans fled and the demon claimed his prize, though now that it was all over he was too tired to focus on teleporting out of the place. So he began to walk instead heading towards the station feeling like meat that had just been tenderized. As he moved with the purse held tightly to him, he took note of the vulture like eyes that watched him. They were waiting for an opportunity to take advantage of his state, but the demon left them none to take as he made sure to look at each of those vultures right in the eye letting them know he saw them and in turn kept them at bay. He would drift for a while a bit zoned out when unexpectedly he bumped into something or rather someone.

Stumbling back, the demon would blink as he looked up at the person with a flick of his tail. “I am sorry s-” The demon’s apology stopped there as his eyes took in the form and recognized the guy. “Mr. Rhine is that you?” he would say with a soft smirk wondering if he was mistaking someone for the guy. Though if he was right, then why was the guy here and with an apple on his horn to boot? Strange, strange day.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Apple Day [Devi] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apple Day [Devi]   Apple Day [Devi] EmptyWed Sep 20, 2017 7:32 am

Onyx Rhine

Perhaps he should have paid more attention, but the street had originally been empty so he didn't really think he needed to be on the look-out for crowds suddenly in front of him. Or in this particular case, a single person who didn't seem to be looking where they were going either. Having been bumped into all of a sudden, Onyx would certainly stop in his tracks, narrowing his eyes at whoever the disturbance was, trying to make out the person's appearance properly. Having something or someone up close without a warning could be quite the pain due to his short distance vision being pretty crappy. Then again, he'd wager it was still better than not seeing anything at all, right? Nevertheless, he would respond to the question, still squinting at the guy a bit. ''That would be me, yes. Good day to you too?''
~~~~
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

Apple Day [Devi] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apple Day [Devi]   Apple Day [Devi] EmptyFri Sep 22, 2017 1:24 pm

It was strange how things occurred even in empty streets with folk hanging off to the side, but for whatever reason the pair were not paying attention and welp the collision happened. Though after it did occur, the small demon would take notice of the reaction and tilt his head. The way he respond was like he never saw him before....but they did work together no? So what was up with this?

The demon frown slightly as he scratched his head a bit confused. "I guess it is a good day. Is it a good day for you?" He would ask and then pause to see if the other would answer. After a while the demon would continue. "Though...I am a bit confused. Why is Onyx in the Slums?" Perhaps addressing him by his first name would help the matter? Or maybe he had to do something else? He wasn't so sure as he continued to observe him, his eye occasionally drifting to that apple....It looked yummy. Hmm...
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Apple Day [Devi] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apple Day [Devi]   Apple Day [Devi] EmptyFri Sep 22, 2017 2:53 pm

Onyx Rhine

‘’Acceptable enough…’’, he would mutter in response calmly, still squinting at the other a bit. It wasn’t that he didn’t recognize the other entirely, as he still had the voice to go by and he did see a bit even if it was a lot of blurs. Perhaps he just needed to right his somewhat detached way of addressing things at times. Who knew.

‘’Because I live here.’’, he would offer the demon a mildly crooked smile, revealing some of his sharp, shark-like teeth for a moment, before he held one hand up, making a sort of a ‘wait’ gesture. ‘’Stay in place for a moment.’’, he would state, as he himself moved a couple medium strides backwards so that he could actually see the guy properly. ‘’Excuse me, I have horrible short distance sight. I’d prefer to not see you as a blurry black blob at least for a while.’’ Hopefully the other didn’t mind the awkwardness of conversing over a slight distance. For now at least. He didn’t need to keep this distance forever, but he wanted to get a good look at least for a moment.
~~~~
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

Apple Day [Devi] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apple Day [Devi]   Apple Day [Devi] EmptySat Sep 23, 2017 4:54 pm

"Well that is good to hear," the demon would say his own eyes narrowing a bit at the way the other squinted at him. Was he trying to focus on him? Hmmm. It was an interesting thing to observe, but the demon wouldn't question it much as he got an answer to his next question. "Oho. Is that so? How long have you been down here and why choose this place when there are other places to live?" the demon would ask as he blinked to look around the area. He wasn't judging anything, but Onyx just didn't seem like the type to live in an area like this. Was there a reason for him living here? Or was the guy just good at hiding his roots?

That curiosity aside though, the demon found himself smiling back at the other as he saw that slightly fangy grin of his; however, his smile would fade a bit when the other made his request for him to stay in place. "O...kay," the demon would begin a bit uncertain as the other backed away him. He would frown a bit confused at this, but before he could open his mouth to question the matter, the other spoke. To his words the demon would grin as he rubbed the back of his head. "Ah I understand and no problem. I can stay at a distance so you can see me and if I get too close just let me know; however, before I stay still can I just like... take that apple on your horn? I know it is an odd request, but it just will distract me the longer it stays there." It really would for more than one reason.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Apple Day [Devi] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apple Day [Devi]   Apple Day [Devi] EmptySat Sep 23, 2017 5:19 pm

Onyx Rhine

“I tend to lose track of time after a while, but I would say probably around 10 years.” He hadn’t made much of an effort to move out of this place to begin with, so he had more or less lived here since he came to Junction. “As for why…you can say I find it intriguing enough. I’d wager to say that at times this place has more personality than the areas occupied by your typical rich snobs.” Of course, there was no rule to that, but the higher in chain you went, the less of a diversity you’d encounter, as only those who met certain requirements could live there.

Noticing the other’s confusion, he would close his eyes momentarily with a faint sigh. “I know I do questionable things, but you’ll have to bear with that.” One way or another. Most of the time, it wasn’t as if he meant something bad with it. Although, that didn’t mean he couldn’t be hostile when given an appropriate reason to be so. At any rate, he would blink, glancing upwards on reflex when the other questioned him on the apple before looking back towards the guy as he obviously couldn’t see much by doing that. Nevertheless, he seemed to know what the other meant as he reached to grab the apple and pull it off with one hand. “I’ve almost forgotten about this thing’s existence. Well, it’s not mine anyway, so you can have it. Catch.”, he would state, throwing the apple towards the guy a short moment after, his aiming proving that he could certainly see a whole lot better from a distance.
~~~~
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

Apple Day [Devi] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apple Day [Devi]   Apple Day [Devi] EmptyFri Sep 29, 2017 7:36 pm

“Hmm. So you’re pretty much a resident here then. Interesting,” the small demon would say as he paused for a moment to swing the strap of the red purse over his head and across his left shoulder. Making sure the purse part was in front him so one would have issues snatching it, the demon would grin at the other with a nod of understanding. “Well I suppose the lower parts are a bit more entertaining. They’d certainly keep you on your feet. Though I’d wager the snobs can be entertaining too” he’d say with a chuckle. “Hey would you say entertainers and merchants are snobs too?” He was curious where the line was drawn. Not that it was that important, but still the subject of class was always interesting to chat about.

That aside the demon would wave a hand at the other’s words on his ways. “Nah. It’s okay. I get it.” And honestly the demon did. Everyone has their ways and at least the guy's reasons were more logical than let’s say his request for that apple a short while later. The demon would watch the other, his face becoming emotionless as the guy removed the apple from his horn and then tossed it too him. The demon would shift to catch, his eyes filling up with delight as his tail wagged as he caught the apple.

“Thank you!” he would say with a giggle seeming too pleased for some reason and then pausing he would calm as he tilted his head at the other. “I dunno get how you can forget about something on your horn or head. That would drive me nuts. Though on that note….if it isn’t yours, how did it end up on your horn to begin with?” It was kind of random to see someone with an apple on their head after all. Unless someone decided to wear one as some form of protest against apple sales, as a sale sign, or some odd form of fashion, he wasn’t sure what other logical reason a person would be wearing an apple. That aside, the demon would be quiet to let the guy answer before flicking his tail and looking at the apple. He was about to bite it, but paused as he looked over at the other. “Erm. Want half?” Despite wanting the whole thing to himself, he could offer instead of being rude and just nomming it in front of the guy.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Apple Day [Devi] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apple Day [Devi]   Apple Day [Devi] EmptyFri Sep 29, 2017 8:07 pm

Onyx Rhine

Black and white eyes would narrow slightly as he gave a brief moment of thought to the inquiry. “I say anyone can become a snob. Nobody is one by base or based on their position in the society or business circle. It’s a personality trait that is typically acquired through time, and whether it happens depends on the individual. I would simply wager to say that the richer areas are more likely to house those types of people statistically, that is all.” People were people. Even a poor person could gain a snobbish attitude if that is how they were brought up, or taught by somebody. In the end, it was a mix and mesh in any ‘class’, as one would call it.

Moving on through odd behaviors towards..apples though. “Heh.”, he would make a faint, seemingly amused sound. “You are welcome.” Not that he really understood why was the other so happy about having an apple which he could have gone and bought too, but getting rid of it technically benefitted him as well, so two birds with one stone in the end. Onyx would stick his hands into the pockets of his dark gray trench coat as he tilted his head at the other. “Forgotten already? I’ve mentioned this before. Lack of sensitivity. I can completely ignore little things like these easily if I do not choose to pay them special attention.” An apple wasn’t very heavy either, so it didn’t do a good job of alerting him of its presence. Thus he had kind of let it slip his mind after a while, considering he had originally chosen to not remove it immediately.

Regardless, he would blink before continuing on to answer the actual question that was posed. “I passed a bunch of rowdy kids that were tossing apples at each other. They decided to make me their target. I did opt to walk away, but it seems one got a little stuck on me.” A lucky shot, apparently. And a free apple for him, though he wasn’t particularly interested, which would be proven as he shook his head calmly. “Like I said, I don’t need it. You’re free to keep the whole thing.” He wasn’t really feeling hungry anyway.
~~~~
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

Apple Day [Devi] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apple Day [Devi]   Apple Day [Devi] EmptySat Sep 30, 2017 2:23 pm

The demon would listen to the response he got, his eyes closing as his arms folded and his tail swished in thoughts. “Hmm. That is very well put. I wasn’t expecting such an unbiased answer,” the demon would say as he looked up at the other. “Though since you mentioned statics, is that something you do as a hobby or something? Or do you have a job that requires you to keep up on it?” Now why was the demon so fascinated in this. One could only guest, but for someone he’s met and seemed to have interacted with only twice, the interest was high. Though whether that was just high curiosity or something else was a mystery.

That aside though, the demon was quite happy with the apple for a reason that was quite simple to be honest. He was...hungry. Very hungry. He hadn’t realized how hungry he was until he had seen the apple the day so busy from the get go that he must’ve forgotten to eat. Otherwise, he would not have been wanting that apple so much and would’ve saved it for a snack instead. That aside, he would only grin at words the other said not seeming to care how this looked. Would he have bought something if he hadn’t ran into the guy? Oh yeah. He would’ve alright, but why bother if food was right there and the other didn’t need said food and was okay giving it up? That aside, the demon would blink at the next set of words as he held the apple in one hand.

“I remember ya mentioning it. Though didn’t realize the extent of it. I am not sure if that is a good or bad thing. Sometimes I wish I could ignore things like that.” It would be nice, but instead he had the tendency to get distracted by stuff instead or focus on it if it was something really noticeable. It could get him in trouble sometimes, but ah well. That aside the demon would click his tongue in slight disapproval at the next one.

“The things kids do. This apple looks perfectly good, I wouldn’t waste it in a game of dodge ball with friends,” the demon began looking at the apple with a serious expression and then grinning, he would look up at the other. “Then again, I was never one to waste food to begin with or play in the nicest of ways. Hehe.” No the demon would’ve found something else to use as a ball alright, though how fun it would be for the other party was always questionable. Still it would sure entertain him, so that was always a plus. Anyway…

“Mmkay. If you say so,”
he would respond in regards to getting the apple to himself and then quite happily he would take a bite out of it with a hum of contentment. So good.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Apple Day [Devi] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apple Day [Devi]   Apple Day [Devi] EmptySun Oct 01, 2017 9:35 pm

Onyx Rhine

The pale man would eye the other, the corner of his lips curling slightly, as if amused by the conversation. “I prefer to judge people by what they show me face to face.” You honestly cannot know someone’s general personality and attitude just by knowing their profession. Or any other simple piece of info that both could and didn’t have to be relevant in the end. He would shake his head calmly at the following inquiry however. “I’d prefer to call it a personal result of what I’ve observed over time. I can read people with relative ease, therefore I pick up on facts like as time goes.” He didn’t actually do the maths and whatnot. Sure, he could, but there was absolutely no need to, and in the end, he would classify a statement such as the one he had made as more of a personal opinion anyway. It is not like he had done an official research or survey on the matter.

“Everything is both good and bad, depending on the circumstances. It is simply the way I am. I don’t focus on the fact much.” Unless it was begging for attention somehow, but that did not happen too often. After all, when you’ve been a certain way since you were born, you learn to just go with the flow of what you are. Sometimes change can help in creative ways, but it isn’t always a necessary action to take either. “Heh. That is what you would do. Those children did not look to be the types of beings that would enjoy their veggies and fruits on the plate.” Definitely some sort of carnivore, so he could understand why a couple apples would be seen more as toys than food be the likes of them. Watching the other in a calm manner, he would smirk thinly. “Does that mean you play dirty?” Did he care? Most likely not, but he was at the very least curious.

That said, he would remain silent afterwards, choosing to simply observe the demon eating the apple from his spot.
~~~~
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

Apple Day [Devi] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apple Day [Devi]   Apple Day [Devi] EmptyThu Oct 12, 2017 9:22 pm

The demon would flick his tail as he gave the other a grin as he absorbed the words he heard. "Well, not only are you smart, but you seem to be observant in your own way. So is it safe to say you are the analyzing sort?" The demon would ask before biting another piece of the apple and becoming to quiet to chew it.  As he was working on another piece, he would hear the words given back in regards to the whole sensitivity thing.

"Hmph,"
the demon would begin amused as he swallowed the piece of apple. "Well that is true, but I don't think I am very good at simply ignoring this or that. Even less so if it is touching me. I get too curious you could say and want to know what is up." He wasn't one to drift off at everything that caught his fancy, he did pay attention to things even if it wasn't something important. Maybe it was just how he was. Always looking for entertainment or ways to entertain or simply to know. It was hard to say even less so since he didn't share low sensitivity in the same department as the other. That aside though, the demon would tilt his head at the other.

"Hmm. Typical munchkins or like I am going to have you for lunch sort of munchkins?" he would ask sort of curious as to just what had been tossing around apples to get a description like that. That aside, he find himself chuckling a bit as he bit the apple again and shook his head. It depends on the day, where my mood is, how the wind blows, rain or shine. Stuff like that," the demon would say around the chunk of apple in his mouth though how serious he was about all of it was a bit of a mystery, but there was one thing that could be gain from all: he may not have confirmed playing dirty, but he wasn't denying it either so the other could take it as he wanted to. In any case, the demon would go back to chewing on the apple not seeming to mind he was being watched as he unconsciously shifted the weight of the purse of his shoulder with his free hand.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Apple Day [Devi] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apple Day [Devi]   Apple Day [Devi] EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 4:07 pm

Onyx Rhine

“Perhaps so. After all, one can never run out of things to ponder about. It’s the easiest way to pass time, even when there is nothing else to do.”, he would respond with a faint smile. Yes, he did think about and analyze things a lot, sometimes even simply out of habit at this point. Besides, you kind of never stop thinking to begin with, so everyone does some form of analyzing daily whether they acknowledge it or not.

Onyx would tilt his head lightly. “Well, I cannot say I always ignore things on purpose. I do think it isn’t hard to do so though. I just think of what kind of mess it could drag me into, and agree on passing over it to keep my sanity intact.” There were plenty things that were better left untouched, even if exploring could certainly be a pleasant activity. You can’t do literally everything anyway, so picking and choosing your goals works a lot better.

“…inbetween, I suppose? They looked like some sort of canine-like species. I do not know much of them though. Wasn’t exactly in my neighborhood.” He had been walking around a bit, and the Slums were indeed rather large. Thus there were a lot of inhabitants that one never even meets, despite being a resident of the Ward. The pale man would rub his chin at the answer he got towards the choice of play. “So you just do whatever you please then?”
~~~~
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

Apple Day [Devi] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apple Day [Devi]   Apple Day [Devi] EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 9:18 pm

“Ain’t that the truth. Sometimes I wish the folk upstairs would just shut up and let me be, but I guess if they ever did then something would be seriously wrong with me,” the demon would say with a snort as he gave a light shake of his head quite amused by the conversation. In any case, he would look down at that half eaten apple and after moving a seed out of it and shifting it around a bit he resumed eating it. To those next words, the demon would chuckle a bit as he looked up at the other.

“Alright so you are the calm analyzer then, ja? Well that is something I am not. I would say that when it comes to ignoring things, I can typically walk away from trivial things. However other times I am more likely to act and worry about the mess later.”
It got him into serious trouble at times, but hey at least things were taken care of promptly and curiosities satisfied…. though if this was the proper way to deal with the things or not was always debatable. He just wasn’t the sort to contemplate things like that. Maybe Sinclair would, but that was about it when it came to the demons.

That aside, the demon would hum as he continued to work on the apple as he listened to the description of the kids. “Pups, huh?” That didn’t seem to bad, but….The demon would swallow the piece of apple he had been working on and looked up at the other with a smirk. “You said you weren’t in your neighborhood, so like were just taking a new path and being bold or what?” It was kind of interesting really. Most beings stuck to the familiar path rather than just wandering anywhere. It honestly made the demon wonder what type of person this guy was and even more so what sort of place the slum was. Just how many sorts were down here in this sprawl? Where did it go? Did it end? Hrmm..

The demon had actually spaced out a bit, his eyes drifting off the side as he observed the place his tail swaying in a slow calm fashion. It wasn’t until he heard the other’s question that he came back to reality. “Huh?” he would say in a daze still before blinking and refocusing. His brain finally processing the question. He was quiet for a moment with a serious expression on his face as he considered the question and then that seriousness would break as he smirked up at the other as one of his eyes narrowed as amusement and something else filled his eyes. “You make me seem unorganized and all over when you put it like that,” he would say neither denying nor confirming the question as he watched the other with that amused expression, his tail flicking first to left and then to the right, like a cat that had found something interesting.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Apple Day [Devi] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apple Day [Devi]   Apple Day [Devi] EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 11:22 pm

Onyx Rhine

“You would probably be dead, my friend.” After all, one’s brain never ceases activity for real. The fact that people dream when asleep even though the body is supposedly resting during that time period proves it quite well. Thus, it is more or less impossible to completely stop thinking. It can maybe seem that way at times, but just being aware of the fact kind of means you are in fact thinking about something.

Onyx would shrug weakly. “I am what I am. I simply prefer to not stick my nose into business that has nothing to do with me and clearly isn’t about to benefit me any. Sometimes you have to pick your options, and usually there is one that’s better than the others. If it happens to be one of ignorance, then so be it.” He was kind of past the years of wanting to see and be a part of everything that caught his eye. Of course, some things were worth seeing and engaging in, but he wasn’t necessarily driven by some sort of childish glee like some people appeared to be.

Apple Day [Devi] Tumblr_olhr41oMDs1w23dmuo1_400

Nevertheless, he would give the smaller one a sideways look. “Hmph. Is an act as simple as taking a different road considered a bold thing to do nowadays? People must be pretty pathetic in general for that to be the new standard, for it seems rather low to me.” Really, did it require one to be brave and bold just to take a path they haven’t before? To him, it seemed just like a simple thing that one randomly does without giving it too much thought. If that was a heroic act, then what would one even name the really tough challenges of life?

“Well, if you don’t tell me what the truth is, I am free to assume whatever I want to. Isn’t that right?”, he would offer the guy a slight sharp-fanged grin there. He didn’t mind being respectful and not making off the wall assumptions, but when the person made no effort to give clear information to begin with, it meant anything was basically game, yes?
~~~~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Apple Day [Devi] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apple Day [Devi]   Apple Day [Devi] Empty

Back to top Go down

Apple Day [Devi]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next