Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Apple Day [Devi] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Apple Day [Devi] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Apple Day [Devi] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Apple Day [Devi] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Apple Day [Devi] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Apple Day [Devi] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Apple Day [Devi] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Apple Day [Devi] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Apple Day [Devi] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Apple Day [Devi]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

Apple Day [Devi] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apple Day [Devi]   Apple Day [Devi] - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 10:52 am

“Well we can’t have that happening. Dead is boring state to be in ya know?” The demon would give a light chuckle before he bit into the remainder of the apple and after a few more bites had devoured it core and all. The only things remaining were the seeds which for now, he stashed away in a pocket of the purse. Though for what reason one may never know. With that done, the demon would pat the purse as he gave a content sigh, his hunger halted for now as he looked back up at the other and continued the conversation.

“Well that is true. You do have to weigh the options. I can agree there,” the demon would begin with a nod. “Though I can’t always know if the situation I am weighing is going to be good or bad for me. I mean some are quite obvious, but then there are some that are vague and kind of require you to take a risk to see what is revealed. So I take the leap and find out what is at the end of the rabbit hole.” Sometimes the discovery was good and sometimes the discovery was bad, but he rolled either way never letting the unknown or potential bad things sway him from poking at things. Did that mean that he went after every little thing under the sun? No. He wasn’t a child and did in his own way choose what he wanted to deal with. It was just he was a bit loose on the cautious side when doing this, so he took more leaps than others might.

That aside, the demon would shift in his spot to become more comfortable as the other gave him a sideways glance and answered his question. To what he heard, the demon would give the other a sheepish grin as he shook his head. “That is not exactly what I meant with that. It just seemed that the path you took was a bit more dangerous is all.” A path choice meant nothing in the end unless it was something life changing. In any case, the demon would let that one go for now not seeing the need to push that matter forward or beyond is welcome, even if it did make him wonder just how this guy saw the world. Perhaps if they were to cross paths again, he would ask then.

Moving along the demon would find himself chuckling with amusement, his tail flicking with interest and delight as he heard and saw what the other did in response to his words. “You are smart ass, but I like that,” the demon would begin with a nod of approval before becoming a bit more serious and continuing. “Though to be frank, I kind of do whatever I want with purpose of course.” He would look back at the other with a grin. That same look of amusement mixed with something else still there as he considered this guy before him. Hmph. Yes. He would do. He would do. "Does that answer the question to your satisfaction?"
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Apple Day [Devi]   Apple Day [Devi] - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 11, 2017 9:26 pm

Onyx Rhine

“Unless you become a zombie.” If they actually existed, that is. Onyx had no proof there, sadly. It would be interesting if a zombie race was in fact real though…albeit potentially dangerous to others in case they really weren’t any friendly. He wouldn’t want to be chased by a constantly hungry meatbag. Not a very productive waste of time.

The horned man would shrug lightly. “I decide whether I even care first, before considering taking a risk. If I don’t feel interested, then it’s not all that worth it.” Maybe he would miss out on something good…but he was mostly fine with that. The chances are always about 50/50 when going into something unknown, so it was never guaranteed that you failed to take advantage of a positive situation as it might have been very bad instead. He didn’t get truly intrigued by that many things, so he didn’t usually go out of his way to poke at what was hardly more than a passing fancy.

He would smile thinly. “I see it no different than taking an already familiar route. You may not change your direction, but the area itself can be different at that time. If some rabid animal got loose and started attacking people, it wouldn’t matter that I typically knew said path…I’d be in danger anyway.” It was up to very changeable circumstances in the end. One moment, a blind step could actually happen to be the safer one, due to unforeseen happenings. It is simply a matter of how one chooses to look at it all, but Onyx preferred to take ti from the standpoint of ‘anything can happen wherever you go’.

“I’m going along with what you’ve given me.”, he would tilt his head at the smart ass comment. He wasn’t trying to sound like smarty pants on purpose, but well, he had to work with what was in front of him…and so he did. If it made him a smart ass, then so be it. “There’s always more to know, my friend. Is being satisfied with little enough?”, he would question somewhat rhetorically, not necessarily giving a yes or no answer to the other’s question.
~~~~
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Apple Day [Devi]   Apple Day [Devi] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 12, 2017 10:43 pm

“A zombie, huh?” The demon would consider that for a moment. “Well it does has it pros, but I don’t wanna be restricted to meat and I’d be pretty simple to kill too. Hmm, I am not too sure I want to be a zombie.” They were alright in the end and he honestly had nothing against them. It was just not a state he’d prefer to be in if he did have to choose something undead is all, but hey that was a topic for another day.

“Well interest has to be there for sure. Though from what you are stating, I would wager you are more selective than I am, ya?" He could ignore things if they didn’t catch his interest, but at the same time it seemed that there were more things that he would go after versus this one. It made him more curious about the guy, but for now he would not poke deeper as he let that one go where it would.

As for the next topic, the demon would find himself blinking at the other for a bit with a blank expression at first as he considered something and then a small smirk would appear on his face as he flicked his tail and shifted the weight of the purse on his shoulder. “You have a very interesting perspective on things. Perhaps if you’re up to it we could chat more about perspectives. Who knows you might open an angle up I never consider before.” He would like to see how far this angle of the other’s went and how he viewed things versus how the world or even himself saw things. It would be an interesting topic; however, such a topic did need time….which he was currently running out of. And it also relied heavily on if the other was even interested in such conversations. Hmm. Well he would just have to see where that went.

“Is that so,” the demon would state rather than ask as he watched the other for a bit deciding somewhere inside that he kind of like this guy. Though why that was the demon was not quite sure. Maybe if the guy stuck around for him to further interact with he could find out. “Indeed there is always more and well small is always better than getting nothing. Though how fulfilling it will be will depend on the one who has such information.” The demon would pause to stretch as he looked up at the sky before his eyes turned back to the other. “And as much as I’d like to expand upon it all, I unfortunately have run out of time. So satisfying or not a little is what will be given today.”
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Apple Day [Devi]   Apple Day [Devi] - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 11:10 am

Onyx Rhine

“Considering how various species seem to exist, I wouldn’t say an intelligent and more adapted zombie couldn’t exist.”, he would suggest with a somewhat wry smile at the idea. Would that be better? Well, if you had to end up a zombie of sorts, it would always be smarter to be a more..advanced one, so to say. “You could say I am, or at least it appears to be that way.” What caught one’s interest was highly dependent on their personal preferences, as well as on the luck of what they happened to encounter in the first place.

Apple Day [Devi] - Page 2 MtZCxLI

“If that is what you wish.”, he would state in an even tone, letting it float as it would. He would think that it was possible to come up with any perspective without help as long as you spent enough time on pondering matters, but if the other wanted to do it through conversation, he didn’t particularly mind. As long as it didn’t go so far it started to be more of an annoyance than a casual exchange. After all, Onyx wasn’t looking to put ideas against each other and then argue about which one is better, as could easily happen in scenarios of this type.

He would shake his head slightly. “Well, it’s technically not my business anyway. I’m not your mom to be watching out for what you do and don’t do.” He wouldn’t necessarily consider that kind of information to be fulfilling. In the sense of learning something important, that is. It was more of just personal chit-chat, which would only hold enough weight if they were to interact often enough in general.
~~~~
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Apple Day [Devi]   Apple Day [Devi] - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 5:30 pm

"That is true. They could exist. Though I wonder what sort of life that would be." The demon would pause with a frown of thought as he rubbed his chin a bit thinking. He suppose it would be an interesting take on things if one could actually exist for long periods of time in a constant state of decay. Though how that'd work he was unsure, but the idea was curious nonetheless. That aside though, the demon would nod at the next bit. "Well, we all have to know how entertain ourselves so i suppose the choice difference will always be there." Not that he was saying one way was better than the other of course because in the end it wasn't. What mattered is that whatever way was chosen worked for the one using it.

Speaking of differences, when the demon pitched the idea of discussing perspectives, he had to wonder if the guy was really interested in such a conversation. That face certainly didn't seem enthusiastic and the words spoken? Well those were hard to make heads or tails of also. Either way the demon was neutral enough with his response. "Well then, we'll see how that plays out in time perhaps," he would say with a small smile before blinking and checking the time via a stretch and looking at the sky.

Looking over at the other the demon would chuckle a bit at the other's words. "No you're not. Though that wouldn't change the fact I wouldn't listen anyway." He was going to do what he wanted to regardless of someone over him or not. It was just his way. "Heh. Anyway, it was nice talking to ya. Purrhaps we will meet again down the road," the demon would say before giving the guy a grin. With that done, the demon would shift his weight to walk around the guy this time around giving a wave as he went passed and on his way for the time being. Though who knew. Maybe they would meet again one day.

Devi has exited the thread.
Back to top Go down
"Gear"

Apple Day [Devi] - Page 2 510-65

PostSubject: Re: Apple Day [Devi]   Apple Day [Devi] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 20, 2017 12:41 pm

An Apple A Day Keeps Devi At Bay.

The Gears of Fate are ever turning

Apple Day [Devi] - Page 2 X08UkoX       Apple Day [Devi] - Page 2 TEOSWA9

Devi of the Temperance and Onyx of the Devil have forged a bond.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apple Day [Devi]   Apple Day [Devi] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Apple Day [Devi]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2