Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Games and Play [Devi] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Games and Play [Devi] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Games and Play [Devi] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Games and Play [Devi] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Games and Play [Devi] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Games and Play [Devi] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Games and Play [Devi] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Games and Play [Devi] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Games and Play [Devi] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Games and Play [Devi]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Games and Play [Devi] Empty
PostSubject: Games and Play [Devi]   Games and Play [Devi] EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 12:10 am

Kweh. Well, the entertainment district was never too boring, right? There would surely be something wrong if it was, and a certain two-tailed feline was apparently intent on not letting that happen. Such a good deed, wouldn't you say? Except for the fact that the way he went about with his 'fun' making probably wasn't exactly funny for most people who happened to coincidentally get involved in the game.

A game which seemed to consist of the strange cat jumping around through the crowd, using people's heads as platforms to spring off of on his way forth, creating a bit of a disarray wherever he stepped his paws. Even earning him a couple curses from a few people, but most were either too busy to go and chase him, or didn't want to test whether they could catch the hopping feline. Besides, animals tended to naturally run a bit faster than any typical two-legged species, right?

Eventually, Cryox would grow a little tired of agitating people around him though, and land down onto a table covered in some decorations and confetti, which was probably someone's stuff for setting up an attraction place. Not really caring about that for the moment, the cat would sit down, his tails waving from side to side slightly as he observed the crowds with seeming amusement.

Games and Play [Devi] Tumblr_om8719vxZQ1ty8mv1o1_250
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Games and Play [Devi]   Games and Play [Devi] EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 9:24 am

Devi, B, and Sinclair had decided to come out of their usual corners of the world to explore this thing called a Jump Festival. They weren't quite sure what the big hoopla was about, but from the few people they did speak, they discovered it was some form of celebration for this place when a world hopped came about. Okay that was nice and all, but they could world hop to and last the trio checked it was no reason to throw a party for. Man if they threw a party every time they world hopped, Devi was quite sure he at least could never be sober. That was too much fun as was being displayed here.

The trio had stayed together for the most part playing games and tormenting a few people that just happened to be unfortunate enough to be within the vincity. Oh they were having a blast alright, but in the in the high energy would eventually wane and as it did. B decided she wanted to do shopping and Sinclair decided accompany her due to the fact that for once Devi was not interested in that. They at first questioned why, but when they saw him going to get drink from one of the booths all was made clear. So leaving him alone for the time being, the demon would enjoy people watching at one of the tables becoming quite comfortable as he leaned back in the chair with his feet on the table and his leg crossed as his tail swayed. He kept the drink in his hand and was just debating about closing his eyes when from out of no where there was suddenly a cat on his table and not just any cat mind ya.

No this little furball had two tails and what appeared to be horns on its head. How strange and cute, but uh...it was on his table without permission. So what to do? Be cruel to it? Scare it away? Nah man. Let's poke it instead. Yup good idea.

So with that, the demon would carefully lower the chair back to its normal position before switching his drink to his right hand as he reached out with his free hand and attempt to poke the critter right in the back.

"Neh, puss puss. Ya having fun?" he would ask not expecting any reply from such a creature, but still curious what it would do.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Games and Play [Devi]   Games and Play [Devi] EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 3:35 pm

Is playing 'poke the cat' a good idea? Well, that probably depends on the specific cat in question, but unless faced with a scaredy one that would simply run away elsewhere after being touched, it was likely not the smartest of choices. And especially in a place like Junction where any being could be pretty much anything, even something that you wouldn't imagine in your wildest dreams. Regardless of how it looks at first glance. Not to say that Cryox even looked like your regular house kitty there, unless one wanted to assume there was a species of pet cats with two tails and horns in some world....which technically wasn't an impossibility either. The options were wide-spread indeed, but that's also what made them so much more dangerous when unaware, wasn't it?

The moment the feline felt his back being poked, he would immediately jump slightly to turn himself around and face the offender as he crouched slightly with his eyes narrowed, as if ready for a potential fight. Though, as he took note of the strange black and white cartoony creature sitting there, he would change his mind, shifting into a sitting position again as he tilted his head lightly with a faint fanged grin. ''Are you, Mr. Cartoon Digimon?'', he would shoot the question back, in a somewhat higher pitched, childish sounding voice.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Games and Play [Devi]   Games and Play [Devi] EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 8:17 pm

Perhaps what the demon did was dangerous, but then again he wasn't one to shy away from risk to begin with. Sure he could've been bitten, scratched or maybe even frighten the poor thing off. Point was he didn't exactly care about the consequences, prepared to deal with whatever came his way from his act. Besides, he had every right to do what he did. After all, he had been at the table first when this little rascal decided to make it his seat to watch the world. Naturally, the one already in the space would question or poke at the intruder would they not? In any case, the demon assumed nothing of the cat, his short time in Junction already showing him how diverse and ah....hmmm...unique? Yeah! Unique some creatures and races were around here. He knew he was gambling with something small that could have high backlash, but hey what was life without danger?

Anywho, the demon would find himself grinning as the little critter jumped a bit and then turned to face him crouched down and looking like he was about to attack him. The show didn't phase him at all as he just grinned even wider, trying to be as innocent looking as he could be...which was hit or miss depending on the one viewing him. The little cat could try if it wanted to, but it best not underestimate him due to looks or the fact he currently had a drink in his hands. In any case, the demonic picture would watch the cat carefully until it finally decided to sit down and give him a faint grin of its own before actually speaking?

Oho? How interesting and won't you look at this chum go? It even had jokes! How...delicious. As the demon heard the question he would chuckle more amused than offended. "Oh I would say I am. Much fun indeed," he would pause to take a sip from his drink his left eye narrowing as his tail flicked. "Tell me puss puss. Do you enjoy giving others names right off the bat rather than finding out a real name instead?" He would ask the question with his most charming of smiles.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Games and Play [Devi]   Games and Play [Devi] EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 8:30 pm

Tsk. Did the guy own the table? No. Therefore, was it really his choice as to who could occupy it or not? Besides, not like there was suddenly no space left on the table, nor was anyone being inconvenienced. Therefore, there was no problem, right?

Nevertheless, the feline would watch the cartoony guy as he received a response, regarding that with a light roll of his eyes. Whether that was meant to be mock-annoyance, or real one was something that would likely remain a mystery. ''Pfft. Take that somewhere else. My name isn't puss puss either. Be glad I didn't decide to call you 'poop' instead.'' Naah, he wasn't buying that game. Was giving people names entertaining? That really depended on the situation. Sometimes yes, sometimes no.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Games and Play [Devi]   Games and Play [Devi] EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 9:22 pm

It was true. The table wasn't technically his, but at the same time if someone was already occupying the space was it not polite to at least ask before plopping your ass literally on said table? What if there was food there are something huh? What then? Sheesh cats and their logic man. Anyway...

Speaking of cats, this one sure did have mouth on it, didn't it? Not only was it a smart ass, but it had attitude to boot! Now whether or not this truly annoyed the demon or not was a mystery that smirk on his face making it hard to gauge what he was thinking.

"Poop? Oohh, so hurt," the demon said, his smirk fading as his facial expression shifted to one that really looked like he was about to cry; however, just as quickly as the expression came it went away as he smirked again. "Honestly, you'll have to do better than that to get a rise out of me. In any case, get used to the name puss puss. Cause that is what are. Unless you mean correct me somehow," the demon said as he watched the cat carefully with eyes that held a dangerous sort of mischief in them. Perhaps the cat was playing with fire itself.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Games and Play [Devi]   Games and Play [Devi] EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 9:39 pm

If there was food...then so what? It's not like he would go and purposefully land on the plate or such. It would still be safe in the end. Besides, if you wanted your food completely foreign object proof, might wanna go and tell any bacteria and dust in the air that could fall into it to fuck off too man.

Tilting his head, Cryox would just swish his tails a bit as he gave a somewhat bored sounding meow. ''For some random guy, you're got quite the ego to assume I'm just going to do what you tell me to, or that I have any plausible reason to care about how you react to what I say or do.'' Standing up from his sitting position, he would step forwards to jump up and land himself on the guy's head. ''Also, your acting is crappy anyway.'' He wasn't really entertained by this charade. Playing a cocky 'bring it on' boy wasn't going to impress him too much.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Games and Play [Devi]   Games and Play [Devi] EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 10:04 pm

Well the norm was fine, but having cat hair in food or in your drink was not. Nor did it go down well. Either way, the cat had invaded his space. And that was that. That aside though, the demon would grin alright, but some would have to wonder if he wasn't gritting his teeth at the little devil before him. His tail suggested he was highly agitated or perhaps interested in what was happening. Whatever was running through the demon's head would remain a mystery though as he scoffed at what was said.

"Boy, you sure like to assume things about folk dontcha? I wasn't assuming anything of ya. Just saying if you don't like what I call ya, then speak up and correct me. Otherwise, I see no reason to change how I address ya, puss puss. Oh!" the demon would pause as the cat went from the table to his head. Dark eyes would drift upward slightly as he balanced the cat on his head and after hearing what was said next, he would give a cold chuckle. "You know you say I have ego and talk all this shit to me, but aren't you describing yourself here? After all, I am just being me and you seem to be the one acting like the high and mighty one." He wasn't playing the cocky bring it on role, he was just being up front about things. If it came off arrogant or what not he honestly didn't care. He wasn't about to be as sweet as pie here, even less so when the one before him already started off on a different sort of note than the usual sort of prey.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Games and Play [Devi]   Games and Play [Devi] EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 10:27 pm

''You told me to get used to the name because that's what you think I am. That ain't assuming to you? Besides, giving someone stupid nicknames just because you don't know them and insisting on them being okay could be seen as rude.'' Is that even necessary in the end? You can always just not call the person by anything specific. If it's obvious you're speaking to them, there's no need to flash your 'I totally know what you are' beam right away, is there now? In some cases, it can be funny, yes, but that depends on how it's played and on who. Not that the feline was getting super engaged in the exchange though. The guy could foam about this if he wanted to, but wasn't it his own fault for getting a bit too into the 'playing around' just because?

Cryox would chuckle lightly from atop of the cartoon's head. ''Be careful or you'll fall into your own trap, champ. Can't claim you aren't assuming anything of me and then immediately follow up by assuming I'm acting. I was giving you my opinion of your attitude towards strangers. If what I say is considered as high and mighty, then you're no better than me.'' If you're going to be a certain way, then why get worked up by someone else handing you your medicine back? That says something, you know?
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Games and Play [Devi]   Games and Play [Devi] EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 9:15 am

“You are a puss puss - a cat. At least that is how appear to me now, so naturally puss puss is what I am going to say you are until proven wrong of course. It is not a nickname just the only thing I have to call you since you haven’t made any effort to tell me what your name is. As far as being rude well I guess I can see the point there in some cases, but for this one. Not so much. Besides I ain’t insisting anything. You can change what I call you by just stating what is you prefer to be called.” Honestly what was so hard about that? Don’t like a name? Say hey don’t call me that or give a name or title if you were that bent on someone addressing you properly. Complaining or beating about the bush or giving general overviews didn’t always work to get this little devil to behave or change. Either way, the demon would let that go how it would as he shifted in his seat a bit to get more comfortable not seeming to mind the cat that sat on his head between his horns, his behavior was relatively calm and relaxed.

He would take a sip of his drink, his lips twisting into a smirk as he swallowed as the words the cat said filtered through his mind. “Heh. Alright. I’ll give ya that one.” Perhaps they were a bit alike in some regards though how similar they were to each other he was unsure of yet. In any case, the demon would take another sip of his drink before placing it down on the table as his eyes narrowed at the crowds. For the moment, he was quiet. Odd considering he was a motor mouth, but hey everyone needed rest here and there.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Games and Play [Devi]   Games and Play [Devi] EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 7:06 pm

''Never heard anyone call a cat that before. Therefore it is a silly nickname for a cat you decided to make up. Sounds rather childish to me.'', the feline would chuckle lightly as he rubbed the side of his face with one of his paws. He was far from being a walking dictionary or anything like that, but he doubted 'puss puss' was anywhere near being an official word for a cat. That clearly made it a nickname of sorts, did it not? To Cryox, it sounded kinda stupid. Guess a normal cat wouldn't care because it wouldn't understand, but this was a slightly different case here. In any case, he would stick his tongue out at the guy. ''Your way of introduction was to poke me. Don't blame me for not giving a name in return for that.'' He hadn't even originally come over to say hi, and it wasn't like this guy here was being courteous much or giving his own name either.

''Why'd you make an effort to argue with me anyway?''
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Games and Play [Devi]   Games and Play [Devi] EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 8:59 pm

The demon would snort at that. "Heh. Well that is your opinion. I personally find it cute." Yeah so it wasn't a word per se and so what if it sounded childish. It was his word and it never harmed any cat before so why bother changing it now? In any case, the demon didn't seem to be trying to make a fight over the word, so he would just let that one roll off of him not really caring too much for an opinion that wasn't make waves to change. Did that mean he disrespected the cat? Nah. Just didn't find the subject so important that he needed to throw a fit over to defend or what not. Anywho, the demon would shift to pick up the glass and finish off the drink before responding back to the cat, not exactly being able to see the tongue thing due to the cat being on his head. That aside...

"It was a poke of curiosity more so than anything. I didn't ask for a name until later, but you were nope about it, so ended up where we are now. No names on either side," the demon would say. After all to gain a name should not one either ask or give one first? The cat had done neither of those. Just came at him with name calling and other things. He wouldn’t be sweet as pie if the other was being less than so from the get go. In any case, the demon would stay quiet for a bit as he watched the crowds, blinking a bit as he heard the question the other posed. To what he heard, the demon would close his eyes and give a shrug.

“It was something interesting to do for the time being. Though do I really need a reason to argue with someone who is fighting back?” Did he need a reason for anything really? “Though I am curious as to why you hung around to continue on. You seem like the type to just dismiss this sort of thing and walk away from it.” He would say as his eyes reopened and he scanned the crowd again. He could see B and Sinclair at one of the booths. He wonder how long they would stay over there. Ah well.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Games and Play [Devi]   Games and Play [Devi] EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 9:41 pm

''That's on you.'' It's not like you thinking something is cute really justifies you using it in the end. Cause then he could say he thought some fairly offensive nickname was cute and go around calling people that. An opinion is only that, an opinion. It doesn't change what kind of impact it may have otherwise. And besides, how can you prove no cat could be harmed when you probably spoke only to ones that never had a clue what you said to begin with? You could call them bitches and they wouldn't know. ''Neh, you only 'asked' because I didn't like your choice of words.'' It didn't really sound like the guy cared, considering it hadn't even been a direct ask at all. Just a 'tell me if you want me to reconsider my way of addressing you', pretty much. And it wasn't like Cryox himself cared about knowing enough to ask for the guy's name either. And if it was ask/give yours first, then the other could have done the latter too, no? And not like the guy had been a pleasant company from the get-go either.

''If you don't give a crap about the outcome, then maybe you don't.'' Why you do something might matter if you know how you want to come across, no? ''Have nothing better to do for the moment. I could walk away if you so wish though.'' It's not like it would cause him heartbreak given the current situation.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Games and Play [Devi]   Games and Play [Devi] EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 10:55 pm

"So it is." And so it was. While all that was true, the demon didn't exactly play by the rules at all times. His love for mischief got him in plenty of trouble whether or not he was speaking. Even so, there was always another side to the coin, but one this cat wasn't about to see any time soon with its current behavior or situation. A situation that seemed to not get any better the more they sat together. "Yeah, I did because you were making such a fuss over the matter, but in the end what was the fuss for if ya still refused to hand over the name?" Honestly, he didn't get the point of toying around with a matter you disliked. Just spit out what you thought and be done with it, otherwise the game could become trying on his nerves. It was actually a miracle he hadn't snapped at the critter thus far. As for the whole ask/give your name first situation, yeah he could've taken that approach... If the demon saw the situation at hand salvageable enough to insert pleasantry. As it stood now though, the demon did not find himself in the kindest of moods. Just tolerant of the company...for now.

As for that next comment the demon would find his smile fading and an actual frown crossing his face. "Hmph." Was all he would say to that one and let it go at that. Honestly whether he cared or not about the matter was indeed debatable, but what was known was that he was getting a little irked by the counters to everything he said from the cat. And on top of that, it seemed that cat was regarding him as just some a stool anyway, so what did it all matter anyway? "Welp you can do whatever the hell you like cat. I have no reason to stop ya," the demon would say as he leaned back in his chair his tail swishing as he folded his arms. No point in pushing the situation further. While it wasn't a horrible outcome he could see it getting much worse if the other was to stick around a bit longer, so maybe it was safer for the cat to go.

Or at least that was what he had hoped would happen, but what do you know? B just happened to turn around and upon seeing that Devi wasn't alone, she would make a beeline from the stall she was at and come right over. And once she was close, she would make a light gasping sound before grinning as she stepped closer. Then before the smaller demon could stop her, she would attempt to gently pick up the strange cat that sat on his head.

"Ooh well hello darling! Aren't you just so cute?" she would say in sweet tones that pretty much had Devi rolling his eyes. "He ain't cute. More annoying than anything," he would grumble as he folded his arms and looked off to the side peeved. After all she hadn't been sitting and chatting with the cat alone now had she? However, the female demon didn't seem to want to believe the other as she shook her head. "Nonsense. How can anything this cute be annoying?" she said as she looked back at the cat with a grin as her tail flicked with joy. So cute! Devi on the other hand just looked like he wanted to barf.

That aside though, Sinclair who had followed her over would remain relatively quiet as his eyes watched Devi for a moment and then drifted over to the cat that currently had B's attention. He didn't doubt Devi words nor B's reaction to the cat, yet he remained neutral when it came to how he felt about the creature for now as his eyes picked up on some things and his nose on others. Two tails and horns....a demon? No. It didn't quite smell like a demon, so what was it? Inwardly curious, the wolf would watch the situation for now as he took a seat at the table.

Last edited by Deshi on Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Games and Play [Devi]   Games and Play [Devi] EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 7:03 pm

Neh, well the impression given is what often matters. You can be all you say you are, but if that’s not what one gets to see from you, then things are obviously going to develop based on what happened, won’t they? At any rate, the feline would snicker lightly. ‘’Fuss? I was just making a point. And you’re kinda proving you’re too busy being annoyed about all the little things to genuinely care about introductions.’’ Maybe if the guy honestly wanted to know, it would be different than what it currently was. And who was to say he wasn’t saying what he thought? It’s not like he was thinking about his name right now or such, so what exactly was it the guy wanted him to spit out?

What was ailing the guy so much anyway? If you want to start by being all game and jokes, then it kinda kills the vibe when you turn to being irritated about where it got you soon after. The guy seemed to value honesty, but apparently more or less honest answers made him mad as well. What a picky lad. ‘’How gracious of you.’’ Though they guy didn’t even give a direct answer. What if he still chose to stay, since apparently the decision was left upon him? Or he could do something worse, seeing as the claim was that he could do whatever he wanted to. Hmmm.

Well, as great as the ponderings and possibilities were, there wouldn’t be time for any of them to come to fruition as interruptions suddenly came in. Cryox would blink at the woman who came by, and promptly move to hop back down on the table. Nope, no picking up. He honestly didn’t like that. Why did people have to do that just because he was a cat? Man. Would they like being constantly picked up and carried around if someone huge decided they were cute enough for that kind of treatment? Nevertheless, this woman was being a little strange, and the feline would just tilt his head for now. ‘’Hi….?’’ How was he to even respond to that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Games and Play [Devi]   Games and Play [Devi] Empty

Back to top Go down

Games and Play [Devi]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next