Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Dansen's House of Cards - Page 4 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Dansen's House of Cards - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Dansen's House of Cards - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Dansen's House of Cards - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Dansen's House of Cards - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Dansen's House of Cards - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Dansen's House of Cards - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Dansen's House of Cards - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Dansen's House of Cards - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Dansen's House of Cards

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Dansen

Dansen

Dansen's House of Cards - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dansen's House of Cards   Dansen's House of Cards - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 12:35 pm

Dansen's Persona entered into the sea of his soul, the new found power was a new chance as well as a relief for him he now had the power and the will to finally obtain a new change. Naito spoke up as card of the Emperor fell away and became one with Dansen, he made comment on a conversation that he had previously with the first year, Dansen now had a better understanding of the reasoning for Naito's previous queries on the disappearing people as he was one of those who was actually stopping more people ending up dead. Dansen knew that Naito was not one to do anything out of the goodness and goodwill of his own heart and continued on to make a comment on how the place they where in called Limbo, could be used as a power to change the world to how they see fit and how with the powers they were gifted they could make the world a better place by further understanding Limbo and its mysteries...

Naito made comments on both Dansen's views as well as the other man there his name being revealed as Cole Barbados from Dansen's reasoning  Naito tried to appeal to them both on his 'Hierarchy' as a system that the world should follow in order to become better and further the evolution of humanity... "Naito... You really think that with all that you could make me see your way of thinking as best?" Dansen turned to look at the second year with a look of stern opposition. "If this place has such power or not is not what is up for interest what should be understood first is who keeps throwing people in here and why!" Dansen continued as he had felt that if Naito was to brainwash others to his point of view he would have none of it his new resolve made him more confrontational it seems. "The power to change the world by making others understand what we wish... If Limbo has such power it is not our right to use it just cause we were thrown in this place doesn't make us anymore special than those on the outside." Dansen looked to the space where the shadow child had appeared in the impossible dimension he was in.

"These shadows or whatever their called show that if we can accept our weakness we can gain the power to overcome this place right? That doesn't make it right to simply ignore what others want and make a world for yourself." Dansen walked to the crimson door that he could now see in the improbable landscape he was in as he had expected it was an exit to... Somewhere, he looked as Naito exited and finished with some closing words. "When we find whoever keeps throwing people in here we will understand what this place truly is, till then its not up to one person to decide on how we should deal with things we all have the power of a persona and if it is needed I'll break through anything that gets between me and uncovering what is going on, even if that is someone with a goal of seeing a new world 'they' want." Dansen finished as Naito exited the door then realized he had not made any effort to talk to his other aid. "Oh, sorry for not thanking you properly, your Cole right? I appreciate the help sorry for the hassle to you I'll pay you back another time okay!" With that Dansen faded into the crimson door and would ended up....Somewhere.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

Dansen's House of Cards - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dansen's House of Cards   Dansen's House of Cards - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 2:49 pm

Dansen's House of Cards - Page 4 RaNtsjs Dansen's House of Cards - Page 4 RaNtsjsDansen's House of Cards - Page 4 RaNtsjs

'Well, that was fun.'

The 3rd year spoke to himself as he stood in the room of cards by himself.

'I don't know about all this: 'new world order' shit the squirt is talkin' about. But it can't be that bad, right?'

The Self-Proclaimed pugilist pulled out a toothpick from his pocket and placed it within his mouth; his tongue swaying it from side to side.

'I mean, I hardly know anything about the world we come from as is. So why in the fuck would I want to try and conquer this one? I ain't Christopher Columbus!'

The idea's the underclassmen spouted weren't necessarily bad. But it felt like something important was 'missing'; as if he had forgotten one vital piece of information. Cole shook his head and dismissed the lingering thoughts. He eyed the crimson red door before him and nonchalantly passed through it.

'Fuck I'm hungry! What the hell am I gonna' eat tonight...?'

He asked himself as he phased through the door; the luminosity light devouring his entire being as he departed from the topsy turvy world known as Limbo.

--- exit ★

- - -

Stat(s):

Boost(s):

skill(s) used:

Back to top Go down

Dansen's House of Cards
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4