Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Dansen's House of Cards - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Dansen's House of Cards - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Dansen's House of Cards - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Dansen's House of Cards - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Dansen's House of Cards - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Dansen's House of Cards - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Dansen's House of Cards - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Dansen's House of Cards - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Dansen's House of Cards - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Dansen's House of Cards

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

Dansen's House of Cards - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dansen's House of Cards   Dansen's House of Cards - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 6:55 pm

Dansen's House of Cards - Page 3 RaNtsjs Dansen's House of Cards - Page 3 RaNtsjs Dansen's House of Cards - Page 3 RaNtsjs

'You're right. But, ya' see, it's kinda outta' my control...'

The self-proclaimed Pugilist said to the attacking swordsmen. He eyed the majestic beast in front of him and could tell it had full intentions on healing him yet again. Cole couldn't help but think this beast knew something he didn't; as if Gatsuga could feel his energy slowly decreasing. The Fighter gave the canine a look of reassurance and a snaggletooth grin. The dog whimpered a little before turning away from it's summoner and eyeing the suspending cards before them.

'Leave the healing to you, huh? Heh, fair enough.'

With that being said, the beast dashed towards one of the suspending cards; massive blade held firmly between the jaws. The persona leaped above the card, flipped three times, and sliced the Queen of Diamonds in two halves9. Upon the slash being completed, the beast leaped back and stood directly in front of it's summoner.

- - -

Stat(s):

Boost(s):

skill(s) used:

Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: Dansen's House of Cards   Dansen's House of Cards - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 7:38 am

"Man you guys really suck!" The Shadow taunted the Persona-Users as it burst out the Ace card and landed on the ground with a small hop. Its crooked smile was on its face as it spun around on its back heel just like a child. Suddenly he'd shoot forward and send a strong headbutt into Cole once again, looking to knock the dark skinned man out. If this happened, the odds would be more on his side than before, and the scrawny silver haired boy would have his hands full. Once finishing the attack, the Shadow would snap its fingers and disappear back within the cards once again. This game seemingly had no end at this rate.

King of Clubs:

Queen of Diamonds:

Ace of Hearts:

Jack of Spades:

Joker:

Shadow Dansen:
Back to top Go down
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

PostSubject: Re: Dansen's House of Cards   Dansen's House of Cards - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 10:55 pm

Dansen's House of Cards - Page 3 RaNtsjs Dansen's House of Cards - Page 3 RaNtsjsDansen's House of Cards - Page 3 RaNtsjs

'How sweet...'

Cole replied with pure sarcasm. The majestic canine dashed forward and sliced the King of Clubs horizontally10. It was odd, Cole needed to trust this underclassmen if he had any hope of saving this stranger he didn't even know. Through out his entire eighteen years upon this earth he has never depended on anyone but himself for situations like these. But here he was lacking the strength to finish this battle by himself. Was he really that weak compared to this unknown enemy?

- - -

Stat(s):

Boost(s):

skill(s) used:

Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: Dansen's House of Cards   Dansen's House of Cards - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 9:05 am

Apparently luck was on their side this time around, as the Shadow would be struck by the scrawny user's attack twice. Falling back on its butt, the Shadow would grasp its arm and give a few short breaths. Apparently it was starting to feel the negative effects of this prolonged fight. "Lucky hit, loser! But this is totally not over! I'm in control of this game!" The Shadow spoke with a wavering voice as each card began to shatter before him until nothing was left. Its amber eyes would look towards his double, and it would begin to grind its teeth with animosity and malice. Raising its arms, it would begin to guard this time around, as if it were waiting for something.

Shadow Dansen:
Back to top Go down
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

PostSubject: Re: Dansen's House of Cards   Dansen's House of Cards - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 3:40 pm

Dansen's House of Cards - Page 3 RaNtsjs Dansen's House of Cards - Page 3 RaNtsjsDansen's House of Cards - Page 3 RaNtsjs

'Last leg you say? HA! As if, dude. But if you think you can handle this little fuck by yourself by all means go ahead. I'll be right back here if I'm needed.'

The 3rd year sighed and awaited for the underclassmen to finish the next attack. But even Cole found it a little odd for this entity of darkness to suddenly change it's tactics. Maybe it grew tiresome of its own games? Or there is always the possibility it was beginning to run out of juice and couldn't keep up such trickery. Regardless they needed to analyze the current situation and plan accordingly. The War Tactician eyed the defending entity with majestic golden hues while it's summoner did the same.  

- - -

Stat(s):

Boost(s):

skill(s) used:

Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: Dansen's House of Cards   Dansen's House of Cards - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 6:07 pm

Using the Gambler's Guard, the Shadow attempted to send all attacks coming its way back at its sender. There was a fifty percent chance that it could work for, or against it. If successful, the attack would be sent right back into the pale child who attempted to fry him with the attack. If it failed, the lightning attack would thoroughly hit the Shadow and cause it to fall to the ground face first in defeat. However, anything was possible. Which side was chance on this time around? 

Shadow Dansen:
Back to top Go down
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

PostSubject: Re: Dansen's House of Cards   Dansen's House of Cards - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 6:47 pm

'That escalated pretty fuckin' quickly.'

The Brawler exclaimed as the thunderbolt zapped the underclassmen instead of it's attended target. Cole grinned at the thought of that being him instead of the swordsmen. He would have recklessly charged the entity of darkness in hopes of finishing the battle in one final attack. He is accustomed to taking large amounts of damage and getting beat within a inch of consciousness. However, deep down, he knew that little counter-attack from the shadow would've more than likely ended him. But still, even though he knew this. The arrogant 3rd year remained indifferent to the fact. As if he was ignoring the fact he has obvious limitations. Regardless of this, the majestic canine 'voiced' it's concerns with a stern glare before executing a powerful howl of rejuvenation to both Cole and the underclassmen11. The self-proclaimed Pugilist looked down at the glaring hound with a single rose eyebrow.

'Tch come on now. Not you too? Don't give me that look!'

He said to the canine before Gatsuga dismissed itself in a fiery display of vibrate flames. Cole exhaled a sigh of annoyance and looked over towards the swordsmen still fighting with the shadow. If Gatsuga was still needed, he'd summon the beast accordingly. But from the way the shadow was acting, this battle seemed to have reached it's end. Good timing, too; Gatsuga used her last bit of energy to make sure the two stayed healthy encase the battle was still to commence

'Yo. We done yet our does that brat still need a spanking?'

- - -

Stat(s):

Boost(s):

skill(s) used:

healing done:
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: Dansen's House of Cards   Dansen's House of Cards - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 7:12 pm

(finally lol)

-Conflict Resolved-

With the last attack, the Shadow would grab its head and fall to the ground with a distorted yell. It seemed chance was finally against him this time around, and his chance at claiming independence had passed. Why couldn't they understand? Being ignored and pushed to the dark corners of the mind was cruel. Shadows were the true self! The truth! Tch, they could never understand why a Shadow breaks off from the original. They had their freedom. Something they all took for granted.
Back to top Go down
Dansen

Dansen

PostSubject: Re: Dansen's House of Cards   Dansen's House of Cards - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 7:51 pm

Dansen felt the feeling of illness that had rushed over him fade away he stood up and looked at the two who had come to his aid, then he stared at the creature that had caused so much trouble. This was a representation of what he was... What he would be if he tried and made more than a glancing effort at the world around him. "When I was about this age I was already taking advantage of people, I would cheat them out of money or play tricks simply to get some fun." Dansen shifted himself upwards and stood as he walked towards the dark creature. "I felt that the world was nothing but those out for themselves and if I had no money or power then I would take it from those with the skills I had." Dansen looked at the creature that seemingly scorned the existence of him and looked with nothing but pity "I accepted I was like that but when I got into highschool I tried to play it safe and walk away from my past." 

Dansen looked around the spanning field of cards that was still surrounding him, he sighed as he continued on. "When I chose to throw away my past and I acted like that, I never gone invest in anything that surrounded me unless I was back in the place of scheming or playing a game for stakes I was bored of what I had become but realized that my old self wasn't what I wanted to be but instead of accepting it I ignored it." Dansen stared at the shadow child and said. "You were the past I wanted to stay hidden, but without the drive I had I can't continue on..." He sighed as he once again went on. "I was so bent out of shape looking to change myself that I didn't learn from my past....My mistakes....Or what they could teach me about my own strength."

Dansen's expression changed from a look of pity to one of resolution. "You are a part of me that I need to accept cause your my drive for improvement... My wishes for a goal..." Dansen continued as he put his hand out to point at his dark self. "I accept you cause now I have a goal to get stronger and hopefully, find out who or what had me confront you!" His voice grew loud as he seemingly commanded the shadowy youth "Now! Lets obtain the strength to find the truth!" He waited for his other self's answer hoping it was his new found resolve
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Dansen's House of Cards   Dansen's House of Cards - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 8:58 pm

With the acceptance of your other self, the Shadow has transmogrified into Prometheus, the Champion of Man... Let him guide you down the path of self realization! 

The Persona would hover above Dansen Sukumada before shattering into a fit of pearls. Slowly the Emperor Card would descend before the young man before vanishing.. It appeared another Persona-User was born...
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dansen's House of Cards   Dansen's House of Cards - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dansen's House of Cards
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next