Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Dansen's House of Cards EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Dansen's House of Cards EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Dansen's House of Cards EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Dansen's House of Cards EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Dansen's House of Cards EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Dansen's House of Cards EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Dansen's House of Cards EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Dansen's House of Cards EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Dansen's House of Cards EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Dansen's House of Cards

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

Dansen's House of Cards Empty
PostSubject: Dansen's House of Cards   Dansen's House of Cards EmptyFri May 31, 2013 8:11 am

The atmosphere was cold like the first day of winter. It was so eerily quiet that one could hear their own breathing. The chill seemed to be supernatural in origin as the one named Sukumada Dansen would find himself face first on the ground. As he awoke, he'd find himself in an unfamiliar place. It seemed to be a sort of place one could find in a movie. Littering the area were cards that made up the environment. In actuality, the entire room he found himself in was simply made of cards, and nothing more. A strange place, but probably a place a gambler would call home. Regardless of this fact, a pool of darkness began to gather towards the center of the "room".
Back to top Go down
Dansen

Dansen

PostSubject: Re: Dansen's House of Cards   Dansen's House of Cards EmptyFri May 31, 2013 9:37 pm

Dansen struggled as he tried to focus his mind in what seemingly was not his room; this was not a normal place that was for sure the atmosphere seemingly gave off an overpowering sickly feeling that made it hard for Dansen to get to a vertical basis. Upon gathering enough willpower to get to a basis the young man would see the strange surroundings that would now be his location. Jacks, kings, aces of all variety were scattered among both the walls and the floor and ceiling, the strange thing was it could not really be seen if there was a floor beneath the cards it seemed that the cards were gathered as if they themselves were the 'floor'. "What is this? A dream?" Dansen at first thought as such but the feelings of sickness as well as the seemingly bizarre geography of the area he was in made it unlikely that such an environment could be a dream, still it was a environment so unlike anything that could be seen in the natural world that Dansen was confused about the situation he now found himself in. "My imagination... I wouldn't think that I could make up such an 'interesting' place, still I gotta look for a way out or at least another person." Dansen thought to himself as he managed to gain some control of his otherwise aching head as he continued inwards to the center of the strange room.

As he continued on Dansen was unaware of the swirling shadows coalescing in the middle of the room as he looked to make efforts to find an exit, he was on guard but still would probably not be prepared for the threats he would face within the strange and supernatural world he had ended up falling into...
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: Dansen's House of Cards   Dansen's House of Cards EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 4:18 am

"Hey, Mister, do you want to play a game?" An amber eyed young boy would seemingly appear behind the teenager who found themselves within Limbo. The kid would look rather familiar, as it appeared to be a younger version of Sukumada Dansen himself. Though there were no malicious intent coming from the smaller one, he seemed rather out of place. It appeared as though a cloud loomed over him that kept his face obscured and almost impossible to recognize. "It'll be really fun. Let's play." The "child" had a long easy smile, and a twinkle in his eyes that screamed uneasiness. Whatever this "game" was, it probably wouldn't be a good thing for the foolish boy who had fell into their realm.
Back to top Go down
Dansen

Dansen

PostSubject: Re: Dansen's House of Cards   Dansen's House of Cards EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 10:43 am

A shadowy figure who make themselves known to Dansen as he looked into the center of the room and found there a young boy not more than 7 or 8 but still seemingly undeterred by the current predicament he found himself in, the child had n unnatural aura of calmness around him that Dansen could only shuddered at the sight of the rather ease that this child was having while his body was seemingly suffering from the area around him. "Wait who are you?" Dansen was unclear how the boy ended up in the seemingly strange architecture that was this room but was sure that the child could not have gone unnoticed had he been here with Dansen the entire time, it was here that the child had asked Dansen to play a game. "You want... to play?" Dansen could see nothing of the boy's face but his amber eyes that had an unnatural glow to them, the young child wished to play a game and Dansen was at first a bit nervous at the declaration. The child had appeared in this seemingly unnatural space and had claimed he wished to play, Dansen had played enough games and watched enough television to know that this set up was more than just suspicious for a child to ask him if he wanted to play with him screamed all sorts of things the biggest being 'Trap' Dansen had no sense of malice from the boy but the strange surroundings and the way the boy was talking made Dansen sure that playing would be dangerous.

"If I'm gonna play you gotta tell me a few things first."
Dansen was not one to stray away from the path he had set out this boy could know where he was and what was going on here so Dansen had hoped that he would have some information for him. "Firstly where are we? Secondly how did I get here? And lastly what is the game your looking to play?" Dansen had given the boy three questions the last being focused on the game the boy was looking to play, Dansen would not hear of any game if he did not know what it was about, he never took on a challenge that he did not have all the answers for. If the child was to get anything out of him Dansen would have to be sated with he knowledge it perhaps had, he was not aware of perhaps the horrors that were to come yet he held strongly even while being under the negative effects to his health from the strange landscape he found himself in.
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: Dansen's House of Cards   Dansen's House of Cards EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 4:50 pm

The "child" raised a hand up infront of his own face, and begin to extend each finger one by one, while seemingly counting. Once each finger was extended, his amber eyes would look back towards Sukumada Dansen with an easy smile still ear to ear. "You've already messed up your counting. That was five questions, mister. So I will bend the rules of your questioning and answer the three I wish to answer! Hehe.." The child would lower one finger while closing its eyes. "Yes, I want to play." Another finger would slowly go down. "I am Sukumada Dansen." And once more, another finger would slowly collaspe. "The game I wish to play is simple. It is a game of chance." The small child would extend their opposite hand, and a coin would be sitting in its palm. "Heads, I get to kill you! Tails, you get to leave here! Readdyyy?" The Child spoke with an innocent vibe, even though the words were suddenly cruel and slathered in malicious intent. Putting the coin on the edge of his thumb, he'd flick it into the air with a smile, awaiting its descent. "Hehe, this is going to be fun!"
Back to top Go down
Dansen

Dansen

PostSubject: Re: Dansen's House of Cards   Dansen's House of Cards EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 3:05 pm

Dansen at first sighed at the logic displayed by the boy, he could not really claim it was lacking as he had given 5 questions, it seemed the boy was plenty smart enough to use Dansen's own words against him. "Your right about that I guess really should be sure to choose my words more carefully in creepy and impossible places like this..." The boy continued to now answer Dansen's questions. The first was obvious but it seemed that the boy made all efforts to give Dansen any concrete information of the place they were both standing in. "Your desire to play was kind of obvious if you had given me our location I would probably be more grateful." Dansen had hoped not to sound rude as he was still unnerved by the situation he found himself in but he had hoped this strange child could give him more than just his wish to play. Then the bomb dropped...

"You're.... Me?" Dansen was taken aback by the child's answer he had said the name Sukamada, Dansen his name, it was shocking to say the least but Dansen was less scared of this revelation and more wracked with thoughts on how this could possibly be. "This boy.... He claims he is me. That should be impossible but so is everything else that has happened in the space of these last few minutes." Dansen thought this to himself as he thought back to his 'entry' into this seemingly dream like space, the impossible room, the child who was not there before and the still constant weakening of his senses as he coughed and went to a knee feeling as sick as he did when he awoke. Then the boy explained the rules of the game it was a 50/50 game of life and death, Dansen was not shocked to hear the rules upon all else that had already happened he looked to the boy with a small smile pain still with him. "Well if your me, then you wouldn't rely on chance if you really wanted to win.... If that was the case then that coin would have no tails side..." Dansen had tried to rationalize the situation that he was in, it was a impossible scenario to say the least but he did his best to try to understand what the hell was going on but with the rabbit hole getting darker and darker Dansen felt that this could end badly. "I want to know what's going on and where I am, more than that I want to know how to get out of this situation with my life intact..." Dansen was seemingly getting closer to a resolution than he had wished as the coin landed in the mysterious boy's hand...
Back to top Go down
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

PostSubject: Re: Dansen's House of Cards   Dansen's House of Cards EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:24 am

Dansen's House of Cards RaNtsjs Dansen's House of Cards RaNtsjs Dansen's House of Cards RaNtsjs

'Jesus!'

The 3rd year crowed in mild discomfort as he departed from the gateway of light. He thoroughly examined the room and soon realized most of it seemed to be constructed of playing cards. He grinned and spoke to the underclassmen accompanying him on this little 'mission'.

'Should've brought some money, yo. I'm feelin' pretty damn lucky right now.'

He snickered at his own comment and slowly strolled past the silver-haired underclassmen. Obviously he was joking, but it's not like Cole to go without spouting some sort of joke; may it be good or bad. The 3rd year held a toothpick in his mouth; his tongue pushing it side to side as he continued to look through the card infested room. Suddenly, his ears twitched as he heard the distinct sound of talking.

'You hear that, bro? Sounds like it came from down this hall.'

He asked the underclassmen as he instinctively headed for towards the source of this mysterious talking. Cole wondered down the hallway before coming to the opening. Upon entering he noticed two males; one extremely young while the other a little younger than himself. The toothpick continued to sway from corner to corner as Cole listened to the conversation at hand. What he heard next caused anticipation and excitement to flow freely through him. It seemed the child wanted to play a game; this game resulting in life or death. Now, Cole may not have been the smartest guy in the world. But he has seen enough scary movies and played enough video games to know when a strange little child wants to play a game of life and death they are normally the killer or bad guy. The 3rd year started walking forward once again and shouted loud enough for the two to be aware of his presence.

'How 'bout this, kid? Heads, I get to pound your fuckin' face in. Or tails, I get to pound your fuckin' face in?! That game seems a lot more fun, don't you agree, kiddo?'

He examined the child with the coin and noticed the malicious glowing amber hues.

'That's the one, I reckon. Oi, dude with the glasses. I suggest you take about, I dunno, thirty steps back away from that demon child or he'll kill ya'. You're probably thinkin' this is some dream, right? yeah, it ain't. Shit just hit the fan for you and you'd probably be dead if we didn't show up when we did. So, why don't you take those thirty steps back and allow me to do what I came here to do, alright?'
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: Dansen's House of Cards   Dansen's House of Cards EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:20 am

The small boy caught the coin with an innocent smile as he looked at his other self. "You're right, there is no tails to this coin! But I never said there needed to be such a side, now did I?" Holding up the coin, he'd show Dansen each side, but holding heads. "So I win!" The "child" gave an innocent giggle as he looked at this double and titled his head to the side. "This was fair, right? I mean, as long as I win, it shouldn't matter how I do it. Taking advantage of the foolish with a simple twist of the words, or flick of the wrist. Saying "chance" is involved but in reality I eliminate chance and force the results to my favor. This situation is no different, so you can't hate me, can you mister? After all, I am you." This "child" did notice the presence of the other male, but simply ignored him as he looked towards his older doppelganger. However, once finishing his statement to the one named Dansen, he'd look towards the blabbermouth who had somehow entered his domain. "It is impolite to interfere in affairs that don't involve you, mutt. And to hit a child? Oh, you must be quite the gentlemen! I suppose I can add another player to our game! Teehee~" A dark miasma began to form around the child's form as the amber eyes began to glow. Unlike the other Shadows encountered, this one didn't seem as if it were changing into another form. Instead, it simply stared out at the double and the self proclaimed pugilist. "He lost the game fair and square! As a practitioner of gambling, pay your debt with your life, you faker!" He pointed his finger towards Dansen with a large smile.
Back to top Go down
Dansen

Dansen

PostSubject: Re: Dansen's House of Cards   Dansen's House of Cards EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 4:23 pm

Dansen smirked at his supposed double, he was right in his assumption of the coin being nothing more than a ruse to make Dansen feel he had some hope left or at least a feeling he could get out of this situation. "If I was suppose to leave here you wouldn't put it up to chance." Dansen thought this to himself out loud when the dark child made his point to mention the fact that there did not have to be a tails side of the coin, it was funny at this point Dansen would have expected that if the tables were turned he would have done the same move. "If what you're saying is true.... This is strange meeting to say the least..." The shadowy child then went on to make his rather harrowing speech, it was stuff that would cause most people to claim that it was not true or that it was all lies and they would never be so cruel or unfair or terrible but Dansen simply stared in silence at the young figure as it made its cause to him then finishing off with the proclamation that they were one and the same.

".......You want me to deny any of that?" Dansen stood up and said this as the boy made his case, he brushed off his leg of which he was resting on till that point then continued to look at the child with a stare that was seemingly 1 share pity and 3 shares understanding. "We are both gamblers and so both of us understand that to be good at such a hobby you have to understand that you are not a saint, you can't be good and sometimes you have to eliminate chance from the equation." Dansen coughed still feeling ill from the surrounding area but continued. "Its a gut feeling that you cannot lose so you choose not to and make the game yours by default." Dansen looked to the ground and picked at one of the cards that made up the room "I've never denied that I have made mistakes and went back on my word but maybe that was because I was to afraid to take the change that could come with letting things out of my control." Dansen stared at the card he had managed to take up, the king of hearts... "I have to say that 'game' is something I would love to try out on someone but maybe that just my way I'd rather see myself as a winner than face the lessons of a loser..."

Dansen and the boy were interrupted by the appearance of someone seemingly out of place. He was clearly older than Dansen and was seemingly well even while Dansen was having difficulties breathing the man gave off some speech to both Dansen and the boy, he was telling Dansen that this was not a dream that they were in. "I'd guess that a few minutes ago, besides I've never met you in my life so why would I be dreaming about you?" Dansen was quick to hear the boy's retort to the new arrival, he was rather demeaning and seemingly still using his child like demeanor to make jokes. Then a dark miasma rose around him and seemingly looked to engulf him, the boy made a claim to Dansen's life as it smiled and pointed at the young gambler Dansen had to speak up. "Your right, as a gambler I have my pride to uphold..." Dansen shifted his head and pointed to the boy while smiling also. "But if you were me you'd know that a gambler can always go double or nothing what do you say?!" Dansen waited for the dark child's answer he was not backing away like the other man had said, if anyone should be dealing with this boy then it should be the one who the boy called to take action.
Back to top Go down
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

PostSubject: Re: Dansen's House of Cards   Dansen's House of Cards EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 1:55 am

Dansen's House of Cards RaNtsjs Dansen's House of Cards RaNtsjs Dansen's House of Cards RaNtsjs

Cole watched as the childlike entity had the nerve to spout such nonsense. This beast may have taken the form of an child, but by all means this little facade wouldn't fool the 3rd year. Cole spat arrogantly to the side as the male in glasses attempted to stand off against 'himself'.

'I guess these things can take any form of yourself as they see fit? Groovy...'

He murmured as the dark miasma poured from the ominous child with amber eyes. Cole removed the swaying toothpick and held it tight between his index finger and thumb.

'Ask yourself this, dude: 'Why am I dreaming of some sexy dark-skinned fellow?' Either you have some serious issues with your sexuality you need to work out or this ain't no dream! Don't be fuckin' stupid, yo. I'm here to save your life but I can't do that when you're so close to little Damon over there. You see the spewing darkness right? Those creepy amber eyes? You lack the power to defeat this thing and at this rate you'll end up in its belly as another clueless victim. So, once again. I advise you to take fifty steps back away from the kid and allow me to handle my business, thank you.'

Words were blunt and straight to the point. Cole placed the toothpick back within his mouth and slowly walked over to the evil child. As he walked, he spoke to the victim once again.

'You just gotta trust me, bro. Not to long ago I was in your shoes. And like you, someone came to save me. Granted my savoir was a little squirt with no sense of humor, but he was my savoir nonetheless. I promise you, once this is over it'll all make sense, capiche?'

The Brawler walked past the male with a rather excited grin and approached the boy spewing darkness.

'What was the winning side, kiddo? Heads? Looks like I get to pound your face in. Lady luck sure has a thing for me, amirite?'

What kind of dark power did this childlike beast hold before him? Whatever it was Cole couldn't wait to see it. This amount of exciting over a situation as dangerous as this made no sense at all. But Cole couldn't contain it; he wanted nothing more but to prove to himself he could handle these beings known as 'shadows'.
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: Dansen's House of Cards   Dansen's House of Cards EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 7:16 pm

Boy, talk about annoying. This "child" couldn't care less about his other self trying to justify his actions, or the blabbermouth dark skinned male vomiting off at the mouth. Who did they think they were? The only thing the Shadow heard clearly was the double or nothing comment, and it caused a large crooked grin to spread across its small innocent face. "Alright then, double or nothing. If I win, I get to kill both of you now! Hahahah!" The laughter became distorted as three playing cards lifted up behind the small Shadow's figure. The three smaller cards began to grow in size until they were six feet tall and four feet in width. One card was that of a King of Clubs, the other that of a Queen of Diamonds, and in the center it was an Ace of Hearts. The three cards began to spin wildly, and the small Shadow would jump back within the center one. As the card twirled around its figure, it suddenly disappeared, only leaving the three cards remaining. It was obvious this battle was going to be one of pure luck and chance.

Battle Music:

The cards would pull themselves together before pulling apart and laying face down upon the ground. "I am a Shadow... The TRUE self." The child's distorted voice echoed throughout the room coming from an invisible source. "Double or nothing? I like these odds! Okay then, let's play this final game! Once I win, I'll be the only Sukumada Dansen!" The boy seemed ecstatic at this game. He never explained what he truly wanted from his double, and only kept him guessing. The Shadow had a roundabout way of going about things, most likely because its owner was the same way, more or less.

Rules of the Battle:

King of Clubs:

Queen of Diamonds:

Ace of Hearts:

Shadow Dansen:
Back to top Go down
Dansen

Dansen

PostSubject: Re: Dansen's House of Cards   Dansen's House of Cards EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 7:24 pm

Dansen was pushed back by the shadow's gathering cards they knocked him back towards the opposing wall the sickness that came over Dansen was worsened and Dansen had no power to move or even stand. He looked to the mysterious guy who had entered. "You got..... Your wish..... Be sure to get it right... I'm counting on you man..." Dansen laying on the floor looked up as his would-be savior started his battle.
[Taking myself out until shadow defeated, Good luck Enigma!]
Back to top Go down
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

PostSubject: Re: Dansen's House of Cards   Dansen's House of Cards EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 8:05 pm

'Just relax. Everything is under control.'

Cole reassured the downed victim with a rather calm and mature tone of voice. The 3rd year removed the toothpick from his mouth and watched as the entity of darkness vanished within one of the three cards. The massive playing cards twirled around the child which caused Cole to watch very careful. However, when the three cards ceased the fast spinning the child had vanished and nothing remained but the three cards. From virtually nowhere the voice overtook the area spouting even more nonsense that caused the 3rd year to grin in amusement.

'I'm game.'

His resolve as a Man caused the power within him to flourish like wildfire. The azure tarot card appeared directly in front him. With a simple tap of the finger, the little blue card crumble into nothingness and from behind him erupted a pillar of vibrate red and orange fire. From the center of the pillar leaped the War Tactician known as Gatsuga; her warm embrace empowering the already confident 3rd year. The massive Canine stood directly in front of the boy with snarling jaws and shifting golden hues. Cole flicked the toothpick off to the side; the little piece of wood disintegrating into ash the very moment it left the very presence of the 3rd year.

'Lets do this!'

The white wolf howled viciously before going into a mad dash directly for the queen of diamonds. The persona leaped above the card and at the highest point of the leap summoned the massive bastard sword gripped between her teeth. She'd flip upon her descent and cut the card in two perfect halves; starting from the top all the way down to the base of the card.1 The wolf leaped back afterwards and awaited for the results. This wasn't the normal battle, so both Cole and the Persona stayed vigilant until they had a grasp for what was to come.

- - -

Stat(s):

Boost(s):

skill(s) used:

Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: Dansen's House of Cards   Dansen's House of Cards EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 11:28 pm

As the card split in half, the figure of the Shadow would appear from a mass of darkness that hid within it. Falling down on its backside, it would raise a hand and flick its fingers. Once again the cards began to dance, this time a new one appearing within the trio, creating a group of four. Now it would be the King of Clubs, Queen of Diamonds, Ace of Hearts, and Jack of Spades. With four cards this time, it raised the chances of the Persona-User guessing wrong, thus allowing the Shadow to return the attack. When the cards finally stopped their dancing, the small Shadow was gone once again. "I guess Lady Luck was on your side this time! Well how about now? Nanana!" Even though the Shadow had just taken some major damage, it seemed to still be in high spirits. After all, it believed such a hit was a fluke and nothing more! Now it was time to for round two!

King of Clubs:

Queen of Diamonds:

Ace of Hearts:

Jack of Spades:

Shadow Dansen:
Back to top Go down
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

PostSubject: Re: Dansen's House of Cards   Dansen's House of Cards EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 11:51 pm

'Tch, again?'

Cole murmured to himself as the 'child' ready himself for the second round. The 3rd year slowly rotated his neck as Gatsuga watched the four cards appear before them. The Brawler spat off to the side and signaled for the War Tactician to attack once again. The Persona sprinted forward, cocked it's head back, and sliced through the Jack of Spades with a clean horizontal cut.2 Upon finishing the attack, the white beast leaped back and glared cautiously with glowing almond eyes.

- - -

Stat(s):

Boost(s):

skill(s) used:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dansen's House of Cards   Dansen's House of Cards Empty

Back to top Go down

Dansen's House of Cards
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next