Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde) Empty
PostSubject: Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde)   Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde) EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 12:15 pm

Oki had been missing from San Marlarus for a week now, but it might as well have been years. The events that had happened over the past few days had indeed taken a toll on the being’s mental state of mind as it struggled between serving Deva’s champion and its own morals. It still did not agree with the task that was given, but it would not back down off of creating a world of peace. Still, it had some roads to smooth over when it came to the idea of slaying those with Persona and those who were not a threat. It honestly didn’t believe that mercilessness was the answer to this. It didn’t think it would forget about the mission if it asked for others' helps…even if they were people Helen hated for unkown reasons. The Arzores region was huge by itself and the other worlds equally as large. To do what Helen requested alone or with Dani was asking for the impossible.

The being needed help to find the angels and then upon facing them determine if they were truly worth killing or could they too fight for the world of peace. The being was quite sure after the announcement, others would be playing this game….but how many of them could it trust? What if the other Angel's were setting warriors against it too? And what of Helen’s threat if it should disobey?

It knew what she was capable of, but could she reach people here? In this world? Did she perhaps have agents that could cross over or was that why she was asking for the recruits? There was a lot going on here and it hurt Oki’s head to try and figure it out.

The first day back home in forever, the old being had spent some time with Sky. A woman that it thought it could pull from tips from due to the nature of her work that set her on no one’s side, but her own. She enjoyed the company and shared the tips without prying too much as to why Oki was suddenly interested in her ways. The next day, Sky wandered off somewhere leaving Oki with the shop. It slept most of the day before rolling out of bed later in the evening to begin hunting for some items around the shop.

On the third day, it would send a text to Hyde asking if he still wanted to find Andromeda before it made preparations for the trip.

Regardless if it went on this trip alone or not, it needed to go out and be away from people for the moment. It needed to think and perhaps even speak with goddess on the matter that tore at it still.

When the Saturday arrived for the trip to visit Andromeda, Oki took its small back pack of things with it before it headed to the station and began to wait to see if Hyde would come. There was 15 minutes before the train heading to Lunapa would arrive.

As the being waited it would silent pray for Deva’s strength in all this. It needed to do this…even if facing Hyde would probably destroy it in the end....This had to be done.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde)   Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde) EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 2:40 pm

Hyde was pretty worried about Oki he haven’t heard from her for a week. If she checked her text messages, the worry of Hyde could be shown. He wasn’t trying to be clingy or anything, he kind of just wondered what happened to her. There was plenty to talk about, her name was mentioned by angel and he didn’t know what to do. Does that mean that she is involved in all of this persona and angel business? “….” Hyde wished he could just keep her separate, bt it looks like that small grace of heaven was far off form the young teen.

Either way, Oki finally messaged him back an asked if they could hang out, in which Hyde excitedly accepted. He wasted no time to keep her waiting, quickly rushing towards then station in order to meet her. “ Oki!” Hyde would say with earnest and concern, as well as a bit of happiness.

Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde) 6EVXt

Hwever, he would quickly realize that her name was also said by angel. " Umm.... that.... message by the tower..... are .... well.... involved in it?
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde)   Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde) EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 6:08 pm

Oki waited on the platform feeling nerves run through it. Half of it really wanted Hyde there and the other half was hoping he didn’t come just so it wouldn’t have to face him. Face him with that warning weighing down on it. It didn’t want him involved in its mess and yet as Fate would have it, he had unfortunately already been tied to the old being and his name already mentioned on that broadcast. When it had gotten back to this world, it had seen all the worried messages from the other, but didn’t have the courage to respond back until a few days had passed and now it was dreading its decision…but something within needed this occur.

The contradicting emotions were sickening and actually hurt as Oki stayed on the platform pacing a bit to try and walk off the nerves as its mind ran through a thousand scenarios. It honestly didn’t know what to do in this conflicting situation, so when Oki did hear his familiar voice and stopped pacing so it could face him, the being felt itself hesitate for only a second before it was easily moving across the space between them feeling relief and worry collide all at once as it slid to a halt a few inches from Hyde. One half wanted to hug him, but the other half was to wound up to know if that was right or not. It was just so happy to see Hyde it couldn’t help, but grin back happily at the other.

“Hey there, Hyde! Sorry to keep you worried. Been a bit all over the place,” Oki said rubbing its head lightly as it remained as vague as possible with its words. While it did need to speak with Hyde about the current issue at hand, could they not have a little bit of peace and happiness before that occurred?

Mmmmm….nope. Seems like Fate had other plans.

Oki’s happiness would melt slightly as it looked to the side in thought.

“Involved?” it repeated calmly. “It depends on what you mean by involved,” the being said as the people flowed about them to gather tickets and last minute items before the train arrived. It would look up at him with calm eyes as it tilted its head trying to keep emotions from showing, “Are you involved?”

This was hard, but if it could keep Hyde safe then it would do its best to do that. It…it didn’t want to lose him. It didn’t want to lose anyone…., but at the same time, it couldn’t lie to him. All it wanted was for him not to get sucked into the mess with the angels. If he stayed away from it all maybe…maybe there would be some hope after all.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde)   Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde) EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 7:27 pm

Hyde walked over and Hugged Oki. It seemed like it wasn’t timed, Hyde was just happy to see her and he was longing for her touch. Even if was just for a little while, hyde missed her. “I missed you… a lot… i… thought something happened to you…. With the… other worlds and all… I’m sorry… I didn’t know…” Hyde would let go and step back a little. He was a little teary, but he was just worried and all. “ok, breathes in deeply* I have a persona, I know everything about the angels and what the primordial are doing. Everything is in danger of being erased if we don’t find an angel and use their help to stop it.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde)   Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 3:53 pm

Oki had tried so hard to keep its emotions locked away, but when Hyde moved closer and wrapped his arms around the being, Oki froze for a second as its mind was screaming at it to get away. It couldn’t allow this to happen. If did..then…then…

Don’t be afraid to feel….Deva’s words. They echoed in Oki’s mind clear as a bell and then listening to its heart rather than its panicking brain, the being relaxed in the warm and safe embrace as it closed its eyes and wrapped its arms around Hyde. Itburied its face into his chest. It was scared, relieved, and confused as it trembled in the embrace fighting with emotions it did not know how to face. It felt that life was out of control, but right now it was safe. Safe with Hyde.

The being didn’t realize how much it needed this to occur until it happened. It had really missed him.

“I missed you too. I am…glad you are safe,” Oki said the words a bit muffled due to position, but sincere nonetheless. It had never felt this way before and hearing that Hyde was so worried about its own well being made this strange feeling even more heavier. It didn’t know what to do with it, but by some miracle it beared the heavy weight without tears.

Maybe it could just handle the pain better than most…or maybe something else kept it from crying. Who knew or cared? What matter was that Hyde was here now and nothing else. When the other stepped back, leaving behind the lingering warmth of the hug, Oki looked up at the other with a weak smile.

“Sorry for what? This madness?” Oki asked the other lightly and before shaking its head with a light smile. “No one could’ve predicted what would’ve occurred. It is not your fault,” Oki said to the other. It didn’t want to blame him. Sure, it had seen what his actions caused on the other side, but…Hyde was a good person and human right? So even if he made a mistake, why lay the end of the world on him? How was he to know that the future was going to hold such a chaotic end?

Oki took a moment to compose itself inwardly before it listened to the other’s words. When it heard the words, it winced lightly as if it was physically struck by something.

“I…was afraid you were going to say something like this,” Oki said as it looked down at the ground with a frown. Great…how were they going to work this one out? If it was honest with Hyde….would he react badly and would “she” come for it and him? And if it kept its mouth shut? What happened when Hyde did find out the truth?

With no where to run and feeling the very fabric of its soul being torn into various pieces, Oki was on the edge of opening its mouth once more, but paused as the train they had been waiting for finally arrived. Deciding to give itself some more time to pull its thoughts together, Oki would say “come” lightly to Hyde as it reached out with one hand and grabbed the other’s hand. It would lead him onto the train and then to the back car of the train where no one would bother them. As it settled its bag upon the follor, it would wait for Hyde to sit and get comfortable before opening its mouth once more to speak.

“Then, I think it fair for a honest exchange of information,” Oki said as it looked at the other calmly.

“You are a persona user…and I am agent for a person who wants your kind destroyed,” Oki began not cutting corners with Hyde. “I do not wish to kill you or any other users of powers,” it said as it looked away. “To be honest, I simply want everyone to come together to stop the madness that is occurring. I am not sure, but I think maybe the angels might want each other destroyed…or maybe that is just one person’s ideals on the matter. As for the primordial beings…this is the first I’ve heard of them,” Oki said. “Who told you of these new beings and what do they want?”

Well, there it was the whole thing more or less laid out on the table before Hyde. Okiw as honest in what it said and had only managed to get the words out due to the fact that it trusted Hyde. If it wasn’t for the trust, this meeting wouldn’t have occurred. It just prayed that Hyde didn’t give it a reason to take back the trust and in turn become the destroyer Helen wanted it to become….
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde)   Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 9:54 pm

Hyde took her hand immediately; it was as if he was locked in a trance. He didn’t care where they were going, they didn’t have to particularly go anywhere, as long as they were going together. Though, why couldn’t he shake the feeling that the moment ahead wasn’t going to be exactly good news for him in the times ahead? Did it finally catch up with him, all of the things that he ended up doing which didn’t necessarily turn out good for him? “A fair exchange of information? I’ll tell you  whatever you need to know in order to make sure nothing bad happens to you.”

Hopefully, Hyde’s information would be important, but he would go first. “  An agent that wants my kind…..destroyed? I don’t understand, why do you want my kind destroyed? Are you an agent of the crawling chaos? Or does this have something to do with the angels instead?” Hyde was confused, why  did he want to destroy. “ I’m sorry but…. I’m confused….does this mean we can’t see each other anymore? Why do you want to…. Hurt me? I thought we could…. I mean…. “  What they had was different, he wondered if she knew that or even felt the same.

To be noted, even though she said all of that, Hyde never let go of her hand. “ Well, here’s the thing with the primordial. I have a friend of persona users, we are a team. This started when Lune Dalamar and  that other chick was kidnapped…Rinne…. Due to some escaped criminal that nobody’s name they know. They are looking for a child of some sort, or maybe a female… but they are looking for someone named…dally maybe.  I tried to warn the people of this world, the proper authorities, they locked me up and probably thought I was a crazy kid.  In the meantime in my confinement, my friends went and  defeated Lewis Rhodes, then the primordial named Thesis appeared and took Lewis’s powers back.  Fast forward there was a broadcast by a girl named angel, thought I think she’s an angel or..some kind of god.

Hyde did his best to explain what angel said.”  She said that  the primordial  are trying to wake  the creator of our world , and everything will end for us…. The point of this angel debut is for the humans to finally have a chance in their own future and evolution… but besides the  power struggle and separate desires between the angels these primordial beings are trying to ruin everything  for all of the worlds…all of them. The incident that happened in Standsten football stadium, that was Thesis, and if you want more information,  go see angel at the radio tower, there is a portal there that serves as a waiting room.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde)   Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde) EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 12:55 pm

Hyde took Oki’s hand, the safety net renewing itself with the touch. Oki wasn’t sure what Hyde was thinking, but at the moment didn’t care. It was just happy to be with him and wished for once it could have one selfish wish and just disappear with him. It had something so wonderful a week ago and within 24 hours the tables turned and now that thing was threatening to be destroyed.

As they sat on the train hand-in-hand, Hyde easily agreed to the exchange of information; however, as Oki spoke it seemed that some things got a little lost on Hyde. It had never said that it wished to harm him or that it wanted the persona users gone. It had stated what it was now and expressed how conflicted it was; however, despite this little bump Oki shook its head lightly.

“I…have met an angel in the other worlds and due to certain circumstance, I am this angel’s ally; however, as a result of this I have found myself an agent to the champion the angel has under it. A champion that despises persona users and those of with similar power….” Oki glanced up at Hyde with a cool expression. “I don’t know what the crawling chaos is or if that has anything to do with the current situation with the angels or not. All I know is that the situation is quite uncomfortable. I want to help the angel, but I do not agree with the champion’s ways. I want people to work together not massacre them. And you…I would never want to hurt you, but I honestly don’t know how to keep you safe from this. I fear if we get closer…then I will lose you and if I let you go…the same happens…” Oki said as it looked down at the floor of train as the thing began to rattle to life and move to its destination. “The whole situation is confusing and painful, but that is why I decided to face you here and now, so that perhaps together we can figure this out…if that is even possible,” Oki said its words heavy and truthful.

The being would fall silent for a moment. Conflicted about this whole things as many thoughts swirled within it with unpleasant ends. It was open with Hyde, but would this only bring him closer to death….? And…then…then what?

The being was breaking inwardly, but somehow it managed to keep a composed appearance through it all, the only thing keeping it from breaking down and crying was the fact that Hyde still had its hand. Was still there despite what had been said.

Whatever came out of that conversation was yet to be seen as the conversation switched to the primordial instead.

Hyde was involved with other persona users…they were a team. A team that had come together when two girls (?) had been kidnapped by an unknown criminal. These children were captured because the primordial were looking for a child. Male or female was uncertain along with the questionable name 'Dally'. When it all started, Hyde had tried to warn the public, but got punished instead, but in the end his friends pulled through and defeated Lewis Rhide -- the unnamed criminal Oki presumed – that worked for the primordial named Thesis who took the power which she gave to him back.

After that came the announcement issue that was broad casted by the reporter, who was named Angel...who happened to be an angel or god perhaps?

Oki frowned lightly at this. That was very confusing, The reporter girl was part of this too? Well, not too surprising, but an angel or god? Now that seemed a bit odd, but not impossible. In any case, the reporter and Hyde had talked and from this talk Hyde had gathered the following facts.

Thesis and the primordial were the bad guys trying to wake some creator of the world with the soul purpose of ending the world as humans knew it. The angels had appeared to give humans the option to fight back and make their own future….and even now the bad guys were already moving to complete their task. Standasen had been the first to suffer….

As Oki’s mind tried to absorb what was seemingly becoming a maddening paradox, the perplex expression on its face only deepened.

“This makes things so complicated it threatens to undo itself. If the primordial is trying to destroy the worlds, then you would think the angels would put aside their differences for a moment and focus on the threat at hand.. But instead, they fight and what not to make their ideals or desires more pronounced than the others under the cover that they are making humanity's wish for these worlds come true as they look for allies in the chaos of a war that may or may not really suit them alone? ” Oki scratched its head with its free hand as the frown became even deeper. This was confusing and not making its decision easier. How was anyone to achieve anything in such a complicated web ,if everyone was fighting rather than coming together for peace. Could Deva’s world of peace happen? And what of the reporter dubbed Angel….? Where did she fit in all of this in the end?

Would talking with others and trying to come to understanding in this chaos work? Or was this game truly about finding your own way in the darkness? Or was it worst than that? A game to keep gods, angels, and demons entertained?

....So much going on with so many questions and no answers that were right or wrong.

"....How are we going to work this out, Hyde?" Oki asked looking up at the only thing that made sense right now and could anchor it in reality once more. It was truly lost now. All firmness and what not was blown away by the mess that surrounded it. The ordeal left the usually decisive and sure being feeling vulnerable and very much afraid as it was hung above the unknown unsure what to do or where to go.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde)   Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde) EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 10:27 pm

“You met an angel? That’s supposed to be a good thing right? Finding an angel and getting their support in all of this, Angel made it apparent that it would take a lot to defeat Thesis. Though, that champion sees bothersome if she’s trying to rid the world of people who are most likely trying to save this world , and end up saving the other worlds as well by default. Killing off the good guys is the most piratical thing I heard, there are so any people around my age who have the weight of the world on their shoulders, but are still trying their best. I wouldn’t want anything bad to happen to them. I made some mistakes in san malarus….all It did was add to our problem….“

Hyde didn’t make any initial connections with this angel, or where here champion and the angel hailed from. “ Though… for a harbinger or…. Whatever… she didn’t hurt you… so…. A long as you aren’t hurt……” Hyde made it seem to oki that her well-being was the only thing that he cared about, and it was true. It didn’t even phase him too much that Oki “ I don’t want to lose you either….. ok… I know people… talk to them… I’ll give you their contacts…introduce you… whatever… I don’t want to make this seem as only a bad situation. We can make light from bad situations as well.”

Hyde moved closer, trying to brighten things up. He reached over and kissed oki lightly on the cheek. Some could say that he punked out on aiming for the lips, but there were baby steps for everything. After kissing oki on the cheek, he nuzzled up to her. “ I’m not the smartest person in the world, but there is always someone who could balance out this strengths and weaknesses. I’m sure…. I sure we can figure something out… and..save our home. “ Afterwards, hyde had an important question. “ Do you mind if I tell my friends that you found an angel? You can even meet them, but… if this will put you in danger..or if you don’t want to, I won’t tell.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde)   Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde) EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 3:14 pm

Hyde seemed happy about the whole angel thing, but the more Oki thought about it, the more it was unsure of the whole thing. Still….if this Thesis was a problem…then maybe the angels being together was the right thing to do.

“I want to think the angels are there to help, but outside of the one that was found, I cannot say for certain. While it is dangerous…I want to find the angels and determine the truth for myself. If this whole thing can be solved in a more peaceful manner than what was impressed upon me, then I am all for it,” Oki said as it looked up at Hyde with a sad smile.

“I honestly don’t want to see the world turned into Death’s Playland. That is why…even if it is dangerous or rebellious or what not, I have to find the other angels and the truth there,” Oki said and then looked at the floor of the train for a moment as Hyde mentioned San Malarus.

“…Ah…San Malarus home of machina (machines) and other oddities. You are quite unpopular there….I would suggest you don’t go back to that place….” Oki said in gentle tones. It didn’t mention that the angel that it fought for was there or the champion who had charged it with this mission was part of that world too. While it was still uncertain of what Hyde had done and had the prime opportunity to ask, Oki choose to remain in the dark for now. It trusted Hyde in a way it did not trust anyone else…and while it was terrified of what this would all lead up to, it and Dani could not do this alone. They had to reach out to everyone they could or else the point was moot.

Right goddess? Oki thought to itself not expecting the angel to answer it here.

When Hyde mentioned Oki not being hurt, the old being had easily hid the bitter smile it was tempted to show the other, thinking it wiser to keep Hyde as unconcerned about its well being as it could.

“No…I suppose I was blessed with luck,” Oki said with a smile that seemed bright and happy, but hid the truth so well. It couldn’t let Hyde know the truth…otherwise he would go looking for Helen and while Oki was not exactly on good terms with the lady, she and the angel were an ally, so even they needed to be protected, so Oki used itself as a meat shield between parties. It didn’t want either one fighting each other…not yet…not ever if it could be helped, but for now the dangerous balancing game had to be played….even if it was hard as hell to do so.

When Hyde spoke again, Oki looked up at him with a light smile that slowly turned into mild surprise….He was trusting Oki with information on people that held power…even after saying what it was tasked to do? The young man trusted the being….said that light could be created out of a bad situation...

Oki was quiet for a moment as it leaned to the side to meet Hyde half way as he moved closer. When he kissed the being on the cheek and reassured Oki that things would be okay in the end, Oki closed its eyes trying to block out the torrent of emotions within as it leaned against Hyde, its mind in a swirl. Then the questions of questions came….

Oki opened its eyes…and spoke.

“I…would like you to introduce me to your allies, but…I am not sure about telling others about what I am or who I am associated with. I am not sure what sort of pots such information would stir…and while it may seem selfish…I am not exactly sure who is really with us or against us. Throw in Thesis…and the web becomes even harder to see through,” Oki said before it tilted its head upward to look into Hyde’s warm eyes.

“What do you think, my love?” it asked as it watched him carefully. “Am I being too cautious when it comes to your companions?”
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde)   Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde) EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 8:37 pm

When it comes to your own safety, you are never too cautious. This isn’t just a game, your life, my life, the lives of others, this whole entire thing effects everyone and the amount of information that we have can make a difference, for better or worse. “He wanted oki to be safe and he didn’t take her safety lightly. However, he knew that his friends were reliable and trustworthy. Or at least, his team is the one that he should trust with this information at most.

“There is a team of persona users that I started, or that we all started. Regardless of our differences, when we grouped together, we kind of stayed together, and I trust them. I fought with them, they are my friends. There is only four of this from my main group, there are other groups as well, but when it comes to the people that I found myself risking my life alongside, it’s them. If that makes up for anything, you could see that I have some trust in them. But it’s only those three, no offense to the others, but to make sure that you aren’t in any harm’s way; we keep the circle closed with information as sensitive as this. That my proposition and it’s a tight proposition limited to them. If you are ready, I could direct you to the other groups and we can all share information.”

Hyde was happy to be next to oki, she was always warm and smelled nice. “Alphonse, Sharaku, and Naomi, those are one of my most trusted allies, regardless of how they feel about me sometimes. Their names were also revealed by angel. But were a team too oki, we make decision together. What do you think about that idea?
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde)   Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde) EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 3:28 pm

Oki gave Hyde a smile of appreciation and relief as it heard what he had to say. It appreciated his outlook on things and wondered if more people were out there like him. Those with open Hearts and the ability to see beyond just a desire. If there were others like Hyde out there, then Deva’s world could come forth easily enough…but what about the angels? Could they be swayed to help too? And Thesis….could she be stopped if all the others were destroyed? And Helen…could her icy heart be melted? The questions without answers continued to come causing Oki to look down in thought for a moment as it continued to lean against Hyde, feeling safe for the moment.

As the other began to speak of the team of persona users he was part of Oki listened carefully, but found it a bit daunting to give information to the strangers. What if…what if they reacted badly to what had to be said? Sure, Hyde trusted them, but Oki didn’t and while it wanted to have faith that Hyde would not put it in a dangerous situation…it was still hesitant to answer…that was until Hyde said one name that caused Oki to blink as it looked up at him.

“Sharaku is a trusted ally of yours?” the being asked as it looked at Hyde with a mixture of shock and hope. Well then. If that was the case then maybe….just maybe telling the other two wasn’t a bad idea. If Hyde and Sharaku trusted the other two, then surely it was more or less safe right? It would be alright…yes?

Oki thought a bit more about this before it was nodding.

“I think…that may be a wise start. I cannot say much about the other two for I know not of them, but Sharaku is someone I’ve met before. Perhaps it will be okay in the end,” Oki said and then giving Hyde a truly genuine smile when he mentioned he and it being a team, its lip would part and it would speak once more.

“ Hyde, thank you for being here.”

That was all it said in simple genuine terms. It was all that was needed to be said. It was willing to face this strange challenge ahead. Willing to hunt down the alternate paths ways to determine its own way of fulfilling the dream Helen and Deva had for the world. This meeting…however, it turned out would be the tipping scale on this path and determine just what sort of truth would be build within Oki from the experience and journey
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde)   Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde) EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 6:02 pm

Hyde nodded his head. “I’ll do the best that I can to always be there when it counts. “ Hyde was hoping that he could keep that promise; he didn’t want to be made out to be a liar to Oki. “Hmm, with all of this doomsday thing going on, I’m not too sure what’s up and down anymore. Everything’s been so serious; I am kind of hoping that we have time to have a little fun. “Hyde would say this with a bright smile while he texted Shun, Alphonse, Naomi, and Sharaku, telling them that there is someone he wants them to meet. “ Well, I kept it vague, so it’s their loss if they didn’t show up. In the meantime, were are we going? Home?”
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde)   Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde) EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 6:50 pm

“Same here,” Oki said as it gave the other a warm smile that easily became a light chuckle as Hyde spoke of doomsday and fun.

“It has been hard, but let’s hope this will help things get better for us both,” Oki said as it continued to lean against Hyde for a while longer taking the moment of calm to recompose itself. As it did this, it took note that Hyde was using his phone to text…probably the friends he had spoken of. So that deal was set and the outcome of it all would simply have to be waited upon, huh? It was nerve wrecking, but hopefully a step in the right direction. When Hyde was done and spoke once more, Oki nodded lightly before sitting up and reaching for the bag it had brought with it.

“This train is heading towards Lunapa,” Oki said as it flipped the flap on the bag open and reached into the deep pack and pulled out the story box it had shown Hyde what felt like ages ago.

“Remember this box and what was inside?” Oki asked as it watched Hyde with bright eyes over the edge of the box that hid its smile from view. “Well as promised, we are going to visit Andromeda to find the answer we were searching for back then. Maybe the hike will lower the stress brought on by all this gloom.”
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde)   Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde) EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 7:47 pm

Oh right, it’s kind of funny but that’s how we first met. We are going on an adventure to find the mystery behind that mystery thing. Sounds a lot better than jumping into alternate world. “ Hyde would make a small laugh as he lovingly nuzzles close to Oki, she would be able to tell that he really preferred her company over a lot of things.”Hm, well…I think we need some leads or something. Do you know exactly where Andromeda is? Shouldn’t it be a place on the island or something like that? “ Hyde never really heard of the place, he was hoping oki explains it to him
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde)   Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde) EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 1:07 pm

“Hehe, so you do remember the box,” Oki said with a grin and then chuckled lightly at the rest of what Hyde said. “Yes. I think the adventure is a lot more pleasant,” Oki said as it allowed the nuzzling, easily leaning into the other to return the love with a light kiss on the cheek. It preferred the world like this. Just itself, Hyde and joy. It could live with this sort of life forever. A world where it could forget its worries and be content. Perhaps it was a farfetched fantasy that world, but at least the thought being there gave Oki a bit more hope for a better future and Hyde’s warmth only solidified the feeling.

However, it was drawn slightly out of Lalaland as Hyde inquired about Andromeda.

“Andromeda resides on Lunapa. Let’s see here… Grandma left a map,” Oki said as it moved to put the box back in the bag and find the map. With the map in its hand it would lean back against Hyde as it carefully opened the old and faded parchment. The only thing clearly visible on the yellowish paper was a thick “X” some place in the woods.

“Granted, it is very old and outdated, but that is half the fun. We are going to Lunapa to see if we can find the place based on this map. If I recall correctly the Lunapa still retains its forest, but I am not sure how well the old girl has held up over the years. Andromeda is said to be over 50 years old and full of spirits and secrets. Or at least that is the way Grandma described it sometime ago. She said she hadn’t laid eyes on Andromeda for almost 10 years,” Oki said as it looked up at Hyde with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde)   Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde) Empty

Back to top Go down

Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next