Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde)   Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 9:10 pm

Hyde blushed instantly when Oki returned the kiss, his cheeks felt hot and he almost felt as if this was a dream. Though, Oki was real, and everything else was real. It kind of made him happy, and he was hoping that he wouldn’t wake up any time soon if it was a dream. Though, Hyde’s focus was brought back as soon as Oki brought out her map. He looked at it and closed his eyes for a second, going over his experiences of Lunapa island. “Nope, If its anything similar of the regular map that I have of lunapa island.

Hyde pulled up the Lunapa island map and then showed it to oki, leaving them to compare. “Don’t think I ever been around thee, the farthest I ever been was the treehouse complexes, I even climbed a Vine to get inside of one of them. When I think about it, Andromeda could be better than that, spirits and things like that. Maybe an angel would be one of those spirits? It would be exciting if your grandma knew one. “ Hyde would then go more into learning about Ok’s past. ”Can you tell me about your childhood oki?”
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde)   Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 10:34 pm

Oki couldn’t help, but smile lightly at Hyde’s reaction to the kiss on the cheek. He was always so adorable when he did stuff like that. While it was great that he was warm and protective, these little slip ups in the act made him all the more precious to Oki…because it was these moments that reminded Oki exactly what it was trying to protect. These precious moments. Pockets of joy.

In any case, the moment was slightly broken when Hyde asked about Andromeda and Oki had to move to get the map. As the old being showed Hyde the map and spoke of Andromeda, it saw the red head consider its question before speaking and pulling out his own map of the island. As he unfolded it and they compared the two maps, Oki took note that the map Hyde had and its own were pretty similar. The main differences being that Hyde’s was newer and had more things listed out on it.

“The maps are similar, but much like you I didn’t go further than the treehouses either. It was snowing when I went, but I remember seeing various paths on the way back towards shelter,” Oki said and then tilting its head lightly at Hyde as it folded up the map, Oki gave a light grin. “However with us both being climbers, I am sure we can find the pathway that leads to the place,” Oki said with a nod and then hearing the part about spirits, Oki’s grin became a light chuckle.

“Well it is definitely something worth investigating. Still spirits can be tricky things. As for there being an angel there, I am not sure, but maybe. Grandmother did say Andromeda seem to have a mind of its own at times,” Oki said as it pondered the thought for a moment and wondered if an angel could really be outside of the alternate worlds. The reporter had said the “friends” were on the other side….But what if due to events they moved about and now resided over here too? What would that mean?

Oki’s lip drew into small line of thought as for one second it wondered if this was a good idea or not; however, before it could think any further on the matter, Hyde voice broke its thoughts as he asked a question.

As Oki heard the words, the being looked down at the floor of the train as it thought on how to answer that. While it could be open with Sharaku due to some form of familiarity and a sense that maybe he and it weren’t so different, Oki wonder if it could tell Hyde about its past. Oki was quiet for a moment, its eyes covered by the shadow of its hat.

“Childhood? Define what you mean by that Hyde,” Oki began quietly and then fell silent to see if the other would answer.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde)   Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 5:40 am

Ehhh? You can climb too? That’s good news! I mean, I always climbed the apple trees when I wanted to be away from the other kids at the orphanage that I was raised in. So I guess you could say that I have a lot of practice, due to the fact that I treated it as a necessity. Those memories weren’t all that great, but that’s why I’m excited to make new ones….with you….” Hyde would say in a bold voice, he would rather more happy moments than sad ones.

When Oki asked about a childhood as he followed her, he would wonder why she didn’t know what he meant. You know, when you were younger and stuff, five years old and growing up. Ten years old, things like that. That’s what people call a childhood, the memories that you have as a kid. Though, if you don’t want to talk about it, I don’t mind at all.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde)   Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 10:25 pm

“I too climbed out of necessity, but it was more to get away from life and just think for a moment. The height and the wind always cleared my head of unhappy thoughts when I was up there. It saddens me to hear your climbing experience comes from less pleasant encounters, but,” Oki tilted its head up at Hyde as a warm smile appeared on its face. “You are right. Happier memories can be created…as long as we are together. The sky is the limit, no?” Oki finished as it snuggled into Hyde enjoying the moment for a while; however, the moment was broken when Hyde asked about Oki’s childhood.

When Oki asked Hyde to explain childhood, Hyde seemed to be shocked at the request, but he explained what he meant anyway. As Oki listened, the old being frowned lightly as it shook its head as it did its best to find a simple way to explain the thoughts in its head. What Hyde said…it did not match up to what Oki understood as childhood.

“I...uh...it’s just hard to put into words my past. I don’t know ages anymore and all events blur into one big ball of pain, darkness, and cages. I really don’t know what else to say on the matter,” Oki said as the small frown deepened for a second as it thought and then looking up at Hyde, it gave the other a sheepish smirk.

“In a nutshell, life back then was hell. I am glad I am more or less pass that point now,” Oki said keeping the words as vague as possible. It wasn’t that Oki was trying to be rude or anything, it was just even though it trusted Hyde it wasn’t quite ready to spill all its secrets. It hoped that the short answer was enough and that Hyde understood that it might take a bit more time before Oki could answer that question fully and without fear.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde)   Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 7:07 pm

Cages? Why would anyone do anything like that?! I’m sure your grandma didn’t let this continue …right? That’s why she took you to live in Azores with her?” Hyde started to get mad; he had a pained expression on his face. “I’m sorry Oki, that was a stupid question. I shouldn’t have to let you remember such terrible things. But, I won’t let that happen when Im around.” Hyde would say with confidence, he was determined to protect Oki. Another reason why the wild car power would be useful, he could prevent anything that could happen.

“Well, in time. If you ever want to talk about it, ill always be here for you to listen, no matter what. Ok?” Hyde would listen if she wanted to tell him about her past, that much is a given fact. Other than that, Hyde wondered if she has ever been adventuring out in lunapa before.” Ok let’s change the subject, did you know that I had a run in with monkeys this one time? It was petty crazy, I went picking for fruit in a nearby banana tree. I think they were mad at me for some treason, but it was funny in the end. Well, not really, but it’s always good to laugh at yourself.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde)   Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 1:12 pm

Oki winced lightly at the pained expression on Hyde’s face as the being saw him get upset about what he heard. It wasn’t expecting that and kind of reaction and didn’t know how to handle it at first, but after a few seconds the being shook its head.

“That came before Grandmother. Grandmother was the one who saved me from becoming quite a bitter person and taught me the world isn’t as painful or cruel as I thought it was. It just took a few years for that idea to sink in,” Oki said in calm tones to offset Hyde’s agitation. When the other apologized and made his promise to not let such things happen as long as he was around, Oki looked to the side as it smiled lightly at the thought.

“I appreciate it, Hyde and will do my best to aid you too,” Oki said and then looked up at him with a light smirk. “I will try especially hard not to make you frown like you just did. I don’t want your face to get stuck like that worrying about little old me,” Oki said trying to make the situation a bit lighter. It honestly didn’t want to see Hyde upset again. That was a bit scary.

To his next set of words, Oki gave Hyde a light nod in response to what he said, but nothing more. It was happy it had another to turn to if it needed to get the past out in the open, but at the same time it was still reluctant to burden someone with its own luggage, so when it could actually open up to Hyde was questionable and also a thought for another time. There was an awarkard silence between them before Hyde broke it and suggested they moved onto a different subject. More than happy to go along with that idea, Oki listened as Hyde described an encounter with monkeys.

Tilting its head one way and then the other, Oki looked at Hyde with open curiosity as it spoke.

“Hyde took on monkeys for bananas? When did you do that and where? And how did that end? I mean we are happy you are safe, but…we have to know how you managed to get away and if you got your fruit,” Oki said curious to know more. It liked trees and to be honest it loved to climb thus making the first outing on Lunapa wonderful. The fact that they were going back to Lunapa now brought back a warm feeling to Oki, but…as far as the being knew there were no banana trees on that island….or were there? Had it not gone far enough into the forest? Or maybe thanks to the cold and snow those trees were not noticed? Huh. Curiouser and curisouer.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde)   Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 1:43 pm

Ok so here’s what happened, it was my first few visits in Azores. I didn’t enroll in school immediately, I kind of used up the last of my money to get here and managed to get a free ride to Lunapa, so I lived here for a bit. Lived like the people, though I already knew how to do things. I knew how to hunt for fish, make a fire, the locals were friendly and nice, and there were fresh fruit I could pick from anywhere. One of my jobs were fruit collecting for the market, bananas were the hardest because the monkeys lived around the areas, but it was still paying well.

Hyde made a small strategic pause, something bugged him. “Hey oki, why do you always say “We”?”Hyde would then touch oki, right around the place where her heart would be. “ One heart per person, there is only one of you, right? Unless I’m missing something?” Hyde would give off a bashful laughter as he moved his hand and continue to hold Oki’s hand.” Ok, ahh sidetracked, so there is a part of the island that hosts banana trees, and I was told about it. Monkeys are friendly, unless you mess with that particular fruit tree, then….not so much. The only reason why I get away sometimes is because I’m really good at hiding.”
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde)   Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 6:15 pm

When Hyde began to tell his tale, Oki was all ears as the being watched the other giving him its full attention as it listened. As Hyde spoke, the words became pictures in the being’s mind that played along with the tale being told. It seemed Hyde had a better life once getting to the Azores. He worked hard, but the life seemed peaceful. Fishing, hunting, friendly neighbors, and good food - a paradise in Oki’s mind. The images continued to build this lovely scene in its head until the job about fruit picking came up. It expected him to go on, but found itself jarred out of the semi-movie in its head when Hyde paused.

Blinking, Oki was about ask "and then what", but before it could open its mouth Hyde asked a question instead. As the words entered the mind, Oki blinked a couple of times as it thought how to answer that; however, when Hyde touched the being in the spot where it heart was, Okii looked down and pondered the question for a moment before glancing up at Hyde as he seemed to become bashful from the action. Odd. Did Oki miss something along the line? Hmmm…maybe it was best not to even ask. Besides, it needed to answer the question asked to it first.

“To be honest, it is forgetfulness that makes…ah…me go into that mode of speech. I didn’t start off fluent in English. My language was broken and so “we” and third person was how I spoke. It took years to fix, but I still slip up from time to time,” Oki said. “It is a sign I am stressed, but also that I am quite comfortable and trusting of who I am with.” Oki gave him a smile as it squeezed his hand. “Does it bother you?” it asked as it tilted its head at the other.

The only other person it used its old language around with ease was Sharaku. Interesting how another had now gained that privelage so to speak. Still if it was a bother, then it would try harder not to use the wording.

In any case, with that question out of the way, Oki would refocus on the story as Hyde continued his tale. When Hyde was done, Oki was quiet as it let the words sink in for a while longer.

“Wow. That is pretty impressive. I would much rather learn to climb trees in that fashion than in the way it was originally used for myself. You see, I started climbing trees out of fear of cats. I understand they can still get me, but for whatever reason, if I went up, they just watched me. Maybe those evil things were laughing at us,” Oki said grumbled with a frown as it ponder why it was the cats never came up the tree in the first place….

“As for hiding. Forget it. They's sniff me out much to my displeasure,” Oki said as it shook its head at the thought of cats and the drama that unfolded when one was near. Honestly, it was quite ridiculous. Hopefully, Hyde wouldn’t judge it badly for the flaw.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde)   Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 10:34 pm

It doesn’t bother me or anything; I just wondered why you did that or something. Thought you was referring to your persona since you used the word “we”. Though, if it means that you are comfortable around when you talk like that, then I don’t mind it at all. After you explained it to me, it really made me happy.” Hyde would say this with a light blush, he was happy that Oki trusted him.

“So cats are your weakness? Hmm, I was always a dog person. I think one of my friends said that I kind of remind them of a dog or something. It was a pretty strange comparison to be honest. However, I won’t let any kind of cat bother you Oki, that’s for sure. “ Hyde gave Oki a small nuzzle, he as obviously infatuated with her. “ I hope were well prepared for finding Andromeda. But then again, this is our first adventure together, I’m excited oki!
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde)   Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 12:40 pm

Oki would watch Hyde with a blank expression as it awaited the answer to its question regarding the way it spoke. It honestly didn’t know what to expect when something like this happened and unlike the slip up happening with the average person for some reason Oki found that it wanted to please Hyde more than anyone else, so if he didn’t care for its way of speaking, it would adjust to be more normal. However, the answer given only made the being shake its head lightly as a smile appeared on its face.

“We and our protector are quite separate. Perhaps in time you will meet her,” Oki said praying that when that day came Hyde would not be on the receiving end of attacks. It did not want that day to come, but if the one that gave the command had a way of reaching Hyde…then maybe…No…No…No need to be concerned with that what if. That situation would not occur. Oki…wouldn’t allow it to….

As Oki was thinking this it had somewhat zoned out, but when it heard Hyde’s mention cats, it nodded as it rubbed the back of its head with its free hand as it gave the other an embarrassed chuckle.

“Yeah…cats and us can lead to some unnecessary drama at times,” Oki said and then chuckling as Hyde gave it a small nuzzle Oki snugged into him gently not minding the love and attention.

“You and dogs are not so different in the fact you both love unconditionally and don’t seem to judge, but outside of that Hyde is just Hyde and I don't think you are so bad," Oki said with a playful wink at the other before it was switching gears to address the cat issue.

"As for saving me from cats, good luck with that. My sibling keeps them and they absolute love coming to me when they do see me,” Oki finished with a light shake of its head.

When Hyde mentioned Andromeda, Oki chuckled as it grabbed the bag from the floor and began to secure it as the train began to slow signaling that it was about to stop.

“Well, we are about to find out,” Oki said with an excited grin as it stood up and placed the bag on one shoulder. Then turning to Hyde it held out its hand for him to take. Walking off the train with Hyde at its side, the pair would step onto the Lunapa platform before walking a short ways to get outside. While it as true they could’ve taken a bus to get to the lodging area, instead Oki took to walking along the road at a casual place as its eyes eyed the forest that was slowly getting closer to them.

“We can start our hunt here and if we are lucky, the weather will stay nice this time around to make getting to the Andromeda easier,” Oki said as it continued to lead the move towards the thick trees.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde)   Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 7:48 pm

Arf!” Hyde would give a playful bark and move his hand like a paw when Oki said that dogs weren’t so bad. Hyde was definitely the playful type. “Though, form what you say, I think that cats are quite fond of you for some reason. Though, you already have a pet, right? That fox that you have watch the shop for you, no one would of even began to guess that the fox was as intelligent as it seemed to be, right?” That fox was pretty darned impressive, he wondered it was a magic Fox.” You know what I’m talking about right? The fox I seen at your store. “ Hyde did his best to try to remind her as he took Oki’s hand and continued walking.

“I want to meet your savor someday, I would want to thank them for saving you. Because if they didn’t, I would of never met you, and I can’t really imagine my life like that right now, being with you is as natural as my…well.. my red hair ..haha.”
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde)   Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 11:18 am

When Hyde made the playful sound and action, Oki let out a giggled as it rubbed Hyde’s hair lovingly in response. His hair was nice despite being wild. It was a nice feeling under the thin material of the gloves, making Oki wondered how it would feel to bury its face in that nice fluff of hair. Thankfully, it restrained itself for the moment being content with rubbing the hair instead.

"Such a loveable guy,” Oki said to Hyde as it finished the action with a grin. It was a silly little thing, but it felt so natural and right that Oki truly treasured the little event that had occurred. When the subject came back to cats, Oki shook its head lightly at what was heard as it smiled softly.

“Yeah. We don’t understand why they like us, but they are like magnets. We cannot escape them. It has been an interesting adapting stage to say the least,” Oki said with a light chuckle and then tilting its head the being continued. “I am surprise you remember Sasha; however, the fox isn’t really a pet. More like an old friend from when I first came to the shop. Grandma had a connection with this fox and her cub that wandered in and out of the shop. When the mother died, the cub became the new guest of the shop, in particular the shrine. I can’t say for sure, but I think that maybe the fox is part of a spirit clan of some sort and that shrine out back may be their home. Grandma said at least one fox has been around the shrine for as long as she can remember and occasionally two. No more or less. On top of that, that shrine and the area around is the only place you can find foxes hanging about. Kind of odd, no?” Oki said as it continued to walk next to Hyde up the path for a while longer before taking a small right turn that led them off the main trail and down a less walked on path that headed directly towards the thick trees ahead.

As it walked, Oki listened to Hyde speak for a moment before looking up at him with a shy smile.

“I think she may like you. You are kind and certainly make me happy, so I can’t see her disapproving of ya. I think she would agree that you and I are very natural together, but I am not sure if she’d agree with comparison to hair. Hehehe.”

Oki said the words feeling relaxed and lightheart as they continued to move until finally they were no longer out in the open, but entering the cool shade of forests. Mmm. It was time for the true hunt to begin.

(Feel free to add things Hyde. I'll bounce off of what is occurring. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde)   Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 2:55 pm

Hyde took a look at the map and made a small sound. “”eh… I think we should go… this way.” There was a small rock formation on some sort that leads to an upper ledge of the island side that they were trying to get to. The rocks almost looked like the kind of rocks that you would see on a rock wall, they were able to be scaled. “We could save some time and some daylight. I have a flashlight with me, but it’s better to not resort to any plan b tactics unless we really need it. “  Hyde  would the  give Oki a small wink.”
Guess were going to  do some rock climbing after all.   It’s a lot better than going around the long way. “ With his small knapsack, Hyde went on fist and started climbing. However, he did it slowly and picked his rocks. “ Follow behind me oki.  This way, you can know for sure that the rocks that I’m using are safe. “ Of course, the danger heads more to Hyde if he messes it up, but he wanted it this way. He would rather be the one that’s in danger than oki.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde)   Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 7:15 pm

They entered the cool shade of the forest, making their way across the ground of crisp grass and fallen leaves. Oki was enjoying the sounds of nature around them and the disturbance the light crunch of their feet were causing as they move further into the trees to begin their hunt for Andromeda. As they moved, Oki’s mind memorized the details of the area and marked them to a mental map. This area was familiar to it.

It had come here a few days back when the weather was snowy instead. It was further from this spot in the tree house complexes where it had met the one called Add and had learned its social skills with people were not as up to par as it had first thought. Having a conversation with someone it did not know was a bit difficult, but thankfully it did not have to worry about this problem with Hyde. Talking here was as easy as it was to walk next to his warm presence.

When Hyde paused and took out the map to look at it, Oki moved off to the side a bit to examine a weathered sign just to see what sort of information it would give rather than hunting for directions. It took in the old wood and tried to figure out the faded lettering; however, before it could fully finish the analysis, Hyde had found a path they could try to get to Andromeda.

Turning to face the direction of his call, Oki took in the area they were to head. The path lead a little up hill before being blocked by a weathered wall of rocks that jutted out here and there making it perfect for climbing provided rocks could hold their weight. Hyde was correct in thinking that it would be shorter to go across the wall, but Oki wondered if he knew just how much more wild the short path was.

Did it really matter? Whatever was over there would be fun to encounter and dive right into, no? Smirking at the small thought, it was easy for Oki to wandered over to Hyde as it took note of the wink.

“Oho. You and I seem to think alike in the fact we are well prepared; however, you are more prepared than I. I do not have a Plan B. Just improvision,” Oki said with a grin as it approached the wall and carefully tested the rock within its reach. It seemed sturdy enough.

Glancing over at Hyde as he spoke about time saving and the short path, Oki nodded lightly.

“Perhaps and perhaps not. Both paths are old so it is no telling what waits for us on the other side,” Oki said looking up at the towering wall for a second and then looking over at Hyde with an adventurous glimmer in its eyes it pointed up. “However, I think the surprise would be a joy to find out.”

With that the being was planning to start climbing; however, before it could even begin its own climbing Hyde moved in to take the lead as he began to pick his way slowly and carefully across the rocks. The guy had good form and looked sexy doing the job and as much as Oki was tempted to say something to him, the being decided it was wiser to let the guy concentrate so he would not fall. It could tease him later if another situation allowed it.

In any case, Oki followed Hyde’s path with ease scaling the walls with unnatural quietness making it seem like some form of spider moving along the rocks. When they reached the top, Oki paused to look over the edge gauging the drop and what was ahead of them. Sturdy and thick trees and thick overgrowth that was good for landings, but would be tricky to navigate once on level with them. How fun!
After the brief anlaysis, Oki looked over at Hyde (assuming he had stopped too) with a serious look in its eyes, it said one thing to him.

“Trust and fear not,” the being said as it pulled itself onto the edge of the wall and then balancing a bit, pushed off the rocks and let itself fly to the nearest thick tree limb. Like a monkey, the being caught onto the branch and then letting itself drop to the next sturdy one, it would catch itself on the branch with its legs hanging upside down as it looked over at Hyde and clapped its hands lightly before opening them up and reaching towards him.

The being was at a distance the guy could jump and latch onto its hands if he dared to take such a challenge.

If he took the crazy offer, Hyde would find Oki stronger than it looked and well trained for such an activity. It would easily distribute its own weight and his to send them in a gentle and safe tumble to the ground. Where it would land last at his side before looking up at him with a small smirk before standing once more.

If Hyde refused the offer, then Oki would resume swinging down the trees until it made its own way to the forest floor again. With a light thud, it would then stand up in the thick overgrowth and look up at the rock wall to see if Hyde had made it down or not before turning to face the more wilder part of the forest to move on.

Leap of faith?
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde)   Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 9:00 pm

Hyde smiled when Oki said that, of course he trusted her. It was Oki; Hyde had no reason not to. “Of course..” When Oki reached out towards Hyde, he made his leap of faith and grabbed her hand. He hoped that he wasn’t too heavy for her. “Maybe I should of thought about that before I jumped…..”

It’s a Hyde thing….

Though, Oki was a lot stronger than she looked. She was also very athletic. After she landed right next to him, Hyde looked towards Oki with an admirable expression. “Oki, you…. That was amazing…. It really was.” This girl really did know how to excite him, Hyde kind of felt like a fan boy right now. Though, the rustling of the trees made him beak his concentration. “Ahem…”

They were on the right track so far. “ Alright honey, let’s check the map and see how far we….” Hyde’s voice trailed off as he looked at the map once more.” Alright, this way I think, let’s keep walking.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde)   Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next