Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde)   Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde) - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 3:17 pm

Hyde moved his head and smiled back at her. “No more cave..” Hyde managed to stop himself from trembling, he was trying extra hard to not let the uncertainty show on his face. If there was anything that hyde can keep up for a while, it was the show of some appearances as opposed to others. There was no need to make her worry anymore. “A spirit tree? I think I seen something like that before. Are the papers on the tree wishes that you make that then spirit answers or something?”
Hyde would say this briefly as he followed her, feeling oki’s warmth from her hands. “I’m pretty excited then, Lets go oki!” Though, when Hyde thought about the sprit tree again, it made him wonder about something. “Hey Oki if that spirit tree i what I thought it would do, what would your wish be?
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde)   Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 12:02 pm

It seemed that Hyde was just as relieved to be out of the cave as Oki was. The tension and trembling from earlier vanishing the instance they were back out in the open. His smile only brighten the mood more causing Oki to relax. They were safe.

“You have seen spirit trees before? From where?” Oki asked as it continued to walk along with Hyde its eyes scanning the thicker trees for more paper ropes. When the other asked about the papers on the spirit trees, Oki waved its free hand in the air. “You’re kind of right and kind of not,” the being said with a giggle as it tossed a playful glance at the other.

“The spirit trees with the written on papers are wish trees, but these particular ones are signs of guardians. Giant spirits that have taken root on the earth to protect something. That is what these trees are for,” Oki said as it moved up to a third paper bound tree and placed a gloved hand on the thick strong trunk. It would look up at the tall branches above their heads with an appreciative smile before moving on to the next tree and then the next.

Hyde was excited about the whole thing, but Oki remained calmed the whole time. Sure, it giggled and smiled when appropriate, but the further they went into the forest the more humble the ancient being became. There were other presences here. Unseen ones that watched them; however, Oki did not bring attention to them choosing instead to be alert as it examined the area around them carefully.

The odd path of spirit trees kept on for a while until finally they gave way to a pathway that sat between trees. As they stepped onto the thin pathway and began to walk, Hyde asked Oki a question regarding wishes. To his words, Oki was quiet for a moment as it thought how to answer this.

“I would wish for peace, but not for the world...for myself. If I had peace within, then days like this spent with you and joy wouldn’t be so hard to come by,” Oki said as it walked along the leafy passage way. “How about you?” The being looked up at Hyde to see what the red head might say.

Whether he choose to answer or not really didn’t matter. Oki had been honest with its own words, but if another wished to hide their wishes from the world then that was fine. It could respect, secrecy. They would keep walking until Oki drifted off the path leading them through a tangle of trees before coming to the stairs that would lead to Andromeda.

Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde) - Page 4 Steps-on-mt-funami-nature-trail-hokkaido-sapporo
Pausing only to observe the strange stairs for a moment, Oki would eventually move forward once more and begin the climb. The upward climb would be tough, the stairs were old, narrow, and steep, but one persistent enough could climb those stairs and reach the top. The top where Andromeda waited for them.

Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde) - Page 4 Fatal-frame-3-la-mansic3b3n-del-suec3b1o

Oki stopped at the top and took a moment to catch its breath as it looked at the winding path of unlit lanterns that led up to the huge mansion. As green eyes scanned the large weedy courtyard and old fountains, Oki began to feel slightly nervous, like the something was watching them even if no one was around.

It looked up at Hyde.

“Should we go in or explore out here?”

Information:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde)   Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 12:34 pm

Giant spirits had taken root in order to protect something; you mean like that big tree on Lunapa? I’m pretty sure that there is a spirit connected to the tree, or maybe that’s the one thing that the spirits here are trying to protect. “ Hyde would then have a curious grin on his face. It’s quite fun to think about.

When it came to his kind of wish, Hyde was quiet for a moment. “It’s pretty embarrassing to say…..’ Hyde would say with a small grin. “I don’t know right now. I’m kind of happy with everything as of now, being with you makes me happy. I have my friends and stuff, it’s the peaceful days that we have that I’m trying to protect by fighting. If anything, I wish could prevent the destruction of the world…. Because… I would like to go on a lot more dates with you. Maybe even have a picnic! Have I ever told you that I like to cook? “ Hyde would then laugh it off. “Mostly sushi though, you don’t have a problem with that, do you? Japanese cuisine and all.

Hyde was happy to share his ideals with Oki, and he was happy that she was comfortable with him. With a bit more walking, they managed to find themselves in front of the house. Oki asked if they should go outside or explore?” … hm….. well.. it should be…. Ahh what the heck. Let’s go inside! Maybe Andromeda is a shrine of some sort? That means, it would be inside of the building and that’s where people go for public worship and stuff like that. Right?
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde)   Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde) - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 6:30 pm

(Hyde, thank you so much for your patience, love. *bows appreciatively to you.*)

“I am not sure. I’ve never been up close to the giant tree that I’ve heard about; however, if it is truly as magnificent as the stories say, then perhaps it is the mother of the guardians that have taken root here. If that is the case, then perhaps they all work together to protect this beautiful place,” Oki said as it continued to move with Hyde along the path between the spirit trees.

Oki walked in silence as the other respond to its question about wishes. Being patient, Oki listened to what the red head had to say and tilted its head. He…didn’t wish for anything because he was content with the way things were? The only thing he wanted to stop was the impossible, just so he could have more dates with Oki?

To this, Oki let out soft laugh as it leaned against Hyde.

“Is Oki really that fun to be around?” the being asked lightly as it enjoyed the moment for a while longer. When Hyde mentioned food, Oki looked up at him with bright eyes.

“Hyde be a sushi chef and he not cook for Oki?” Oki asked playfully pouting for a few seconds before grinning at the other once more. “Hyde teach Oki to make yummy sushi one day, yes?” it asked quite eager to learn how to make the dish it had admired…and devoured so many times in the past. It was just so good. It could not help itself. That particular food was just as wonderful as strawberries and cherries. It was sure if Hyde made it, it would be even better.

In any case, happy thoughts of wonderful food and spending more time with Hyde quickly vanished as Oki and the young man finally found themselves with face-to-face with the house that was Andromeda. As Oki looked around the forbidding front yard and then up to at the decaying mansion, it heard what Hyde said in regards as to where to go and nodded lightly.

“I suppose it could be, but if it was public why let it decay?” Oki asked as they walked up the path, their shoes crunching on dead leaves. When they got to the doors, Oki glanced at the aging wood for a moment checking to see how sturdy they were before reaching out a gloved hand and pulling at them. Surprisingly they opened rather smoothly revealing a large room that sat sunk down into the ground a bit. A little past that were some small stairs that led up to a small rise and the rest of the house.

Peeking around, the area seemed safe enough, so looking back at Hyde Oki grinned and went in. Oki would cautiously walk down the first short flight of stairs and move a bit forward before stopping. The lighting in here was dim, but not dim enough to warrant a flashlight.

Looking around in awe, the being would stay quiet as it examined every inch of the area it was currently in with its eyes. The inside was rather well kept despite dust...odd....

Description of Area:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde)   Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde) - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 7:06 pm

You want me to teach you? I never really had a chance to teach anyone a cooking lesson before….” Hyde was pretty riled up and motivated. “Alright! I’ll be sure to teach you whatever you want to learn Oki, ok?” Hyde and Oki had a small cuddling moment when she leaned into him. “ Of course you’re fun to be around, a lot more other reasons too. But you already know that, right?” Those moments dispersed once they reached the entrance of the spooky building. Hyde took in a big gulp as they walked inside; Oki was excited to say the least.

Hyde was also excited, but old buildings like this were pretty unstable at times. He hoped that the floor board weren’t too weak or anything. “This staircase looks a bit ominous…” Hyde would say as he took the lead towards the staircase to traverse among the wooden floors. Hyde went towards the paper doors, but he made sure he walked close with Oki so they wouldn’t get lost. “alright Oki, lets inspect the left paper door first. I don’t even know what these things are, or what’s behind them…….” Hyde would say as he slowly opened the door, but not before taking out his flashlight

OOC: The most important thing is that were having fun, and that you like Rping with me. I dont mind waiting Smile
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde)   Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 4:53 pm

(Thanks, Hyde =). I hope you are having fun too. )

“I would love to learn from Hyde,” Oki said with a grin before nodding at the idea of learning other things from Hyde also. “Well then, consider it another, what was the word? Date is it?” Oki finished flashing the other a mischievous and playful grin. All playfulness would eventually mellow out as the pair discussed wishes.

As Oki leaned against Hyde as they walked, the being heard the words said and found itself shaking its head lightly as it looked up at the other with calm, yet honest eyes.

“I don’t know if I know or don’t know. This whole event was so unexpected and while it is wonderful, I must admit, Oki has had so learn many new things. We have never been with another before, so I am not sure if this is how it is properly played out…and yet I am kind of glad, I don’t know. I don’t think we could’ve been ourselves if rules were involved,” Oki told the other honestly as they continued up the path until finally they reached the creepy house known as Andromeda.

As they entered, the nerves that Oki had when first approaching the place quickly vanished as awe instead took over it as it looked around the dusty entrance way and marked the hidden details in the dust. This place was probably beautiful in its prime and while the dust had taken over it, it was made of high quality material allowing the inside to stand up to what the outside could not stand up too. This place was more amazing than Oki had imagined. How exciting!

So distracted with the house the being was that it wasn’t until Hyde spoke and moved that the being remembered why they were here in the first place. Trying to hide that small little oops, Oki blinked as it moved down the stairs and settled on the solid dark wood floor below as it continued to look around following Hyde as he moved.

“I think the staircase is safer looking in than the outside. For a moment, I was not sure if this was a good idea or not, but we are glad we came in. Such history…” Oki whispered as it continued to look around the area until finally leveling its eyes with Hyde and the door he had chosen.

It drifted over to the other as he spoke about the door.

“These paper doors ar called shoji doors. They are common to the traditional Japanese house…or in this case manor. I would not be surprise if most doors are like this or wooden in here,” Oki told the other and then nodded as he reached out for the sunken in door handle on the door and then slowly pulled it open armed with the flashlight.

A wise choice considering the other side was darker than the side they currently on. Hyde’s light would illuminate a deep cherry wood colored wall before him and a thin passage way that led to the left and right. Oki, leaned into the room not minding touching Hyde as it used him slightly for support as it peeked around him to examine the room. To their left was a window with shutters closed and locked. There were small shards of light peeking through the cracks suggesting the closed window when opened would look out towards the front of the house.

Not finding much interest in that, Oki looked the other way seeing the right path lead to a wall on the opposite end of the window and a small opening. Slipping past Hyde, the being would move into the room pausing only long enough to make sure that Hyde remained nearby both for light and comfort.

When it reached the opening it peeked into the next room and glanced around.

A sunken floor made of concrete with a large covered rise in the center. To the left were old wooden racks and moldy towels and to the right a wall of faucets crusted with calcium. The ceiling was sloping like it wanted to cave in, but for now held up.

“It’s the bathroom," Oki said as it leaned back so it was in the hallway again. “Think anything of use is here?”

Data Box:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde)   Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 3:25 am

“In the bathroom? No, let’s check out the other door instead. Hyde had a small sigh of relief, and it was a bit funny that the anticipation led towards the bathroom. However, it was highly doubted that the bathroom contained anything as to what they were looking for. “I was hoping for more of a shrine like thing instead, I guess we got to keep searching for it then. We should go on over to the next area then, maybe that place would have any kind of viable clues for us to search through? After closing the door shoji door to the bathroom, Hyde walked on over to the entrance, leading the way.

Hyde had mixed feelings about this place. He wasn’t entirely sure why this place felt off to him. He approached the more paler of wooden doors and decided to open it, it was supposed to lead deeper into the house. Let’s instigate further, shall we?”
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde)   Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde) - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 11:01 am

It was a bathroom. Nothing more. Nothing less. There was a possibility that something could’ve been hidden in the bathroom even if it was unlikely. Still, Oki asked the question to Hyde to see what he thought on the matter and when he said nothing else of use could be here in here, Oki nodded as it followed him back out into the main entrance way as it spoke.

“Shrines aren't out in the open and aren’t typically near the front of homes. They usually rest at the center kind of like a heart of a sort you know?” Oki said as it stepped back into the sunken entrance way and then moved to the other shoji door. The being reached out for the handle and pulled, but unlike the first door, this one was jammed shut. It rattled, but that was about it.

Leaving that door alone for now, Oki would turn its eyes to Hyde as he took a step up and entered the hallway that led further into the main house. Oki would follow him moving down the hall way until they came to the pale wooden door at the end.

As Hyde spoke about investigating further, the being nodded lightly as it watched him reach for the door and with a creak open it. On the other side of the door was another thin narrow hallway surrounded on both sides by boarded up windows that let beams of light in and small streams of winds that rustled the torn curtains that still hung in their places on rusted curtain rods. Ahead and halfway down the long hall was a long sheet of fabric that was stained and frayed at the ends. Like a ghost it swayed lightly in the wind.

Oki would take a step further into the hallway tilting its head lightly from one side to the other as it listened to the area. It seemed like they were alone and yet eyes….it felt like eyes were watching them. Furrowing its brows, Oki would observe the hallway for a moment longer before looking back at Hyde to make sure he was still there. Seeing the red head made the being feel safer as it relaxed and faced forward again, its boots creaked on the old wooden floor as it took another step forward and then a voice from somewhere up ahead spoke.

“Why are you here?” the voice whispered as the curtain ahead fluttered and opened a bit, revealing fragments of something in a mask and wearing all black standing on the other side, watching them.

The sight froze Oki to its spot as its mouth went dry. It honestly didn’t know what to say at the moment as every fiber in its body became taunt and the instinct to flee kicked in. It would take a small step back towards Hyde, more concerned for his safety than its own….

Information Box:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde)   Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde) - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 11:45 am

Maybe I watched too much of those old kung fu movies, but the monks would have the giant Buda in the place as soon as you enter the temple. I don’t think these people play by the same rules whoever built the Andromeda shrine I mean. “ Hyde would laugh a little bit. “Though, I think it was kind of funny that seeing a toilet made my heart skip a beat. It would be a strange horror movie if I tried to use it and got sucked in or something.” Hyde was being lighthearted again to keep Oki interested as he continued to look around the place and mask his own concerns.
However, hearing the voice of an unknown individual made Hyde shine his light in that direction. “Whose there?!” Hyde would say as he tried to be protective of Oki. He didn’t know of any dangers that might still be in a place like this. However, Hyde didn’t take a single step forward as soon as he got close enough to Oki and guard her. “Were just looking for Andromeda. Not to say that it’s a public shrine, but it should be something that all people would want to see or let us use.” Hyde wasn’t too sure with his negotiation tactics, but he explained the reason as best as he could with little words.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde)   Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 11:48 am

Oki chuckled at Hyde’s words.

“Well you have to keep in mind that this place is not a temple. It was someone’s home at one point so the customs here are not the same,” Oki said lightly before shaking its head slightly.

“I have enough parnoia, to deal with. I don’t think Oki can handle man eating toliets too. That would make for a very bad day," the being said playing right along with the light heartedness of the situation. It…kind of needed this. The house and the atmosphere around it had it so wound up that it was very glad that it had Hyde with it. If it had attempted this on its own, the progression would’ve been a lot slower and the threat of shutting down from too much stress would've been high.

At least with Hyde here those risk were lowered…that was until the figure at the end of the hall appeared. With every fiber of itself believing they had found a spirit, Oki remained in its spot unable to answer as the figure asked them why they were here.

Hyde stepped up to the plate to play guard and even spoke back to the other. Oki wasn’t sure how wise it was to do this. What if speaking made the spirit mad and the words that Hyde spoke afterwards? Oh man…those where fighting words. What was he doing?! If that spirit attacked then what?

You could not fight a spirit…Wait what?

Oki blinked and then frown as the masked person sighed in what seemed to be agitation before speaking.

“You have no right to ask me who I am, boy. You are the intruders here, so you should be answering my questions. As for Andromeda, she doesn’t want you here disturbing her peace. Now go on and shoo before I get mad for you wasting my time,” the masked figure replied grumpily. The muffled voice sound like an older man.

So…this one was alive. Well that was good, but still…why was he…?

The masked man shifted in his spot and began to shuffle away. Staying by Hyde, Oki would watch the old man go before looking up at Hyde.

“Should we go after him or leave like he said?” Oki asked in a whisper as its green eyes watched Hyde. The fear it had earlier had melted mostly and only a curiosity remained. Still, curiosity would not be filled if it meant putting Hyde in danger. Oki would not allow that.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde)   Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 4:59 pm

“We go after him of course, let’s not make this entire trip go to waste.” Hyde would look at oki as he slightly touched her chin, bringing her gaze up to match his. It’s not a waste, because I got to see you today and I learned that you are safe. Besides all of the angels and everything you are involved with, the only thing important to me is the fact that nothing fatal happened, that you are standing in front of me right now. It would be easy to end the day like this, but that wouldn’t make us out to be good adventurers, right?”
Hyde would say with a charming smile. “ We are here to find Andromeda, and we aren’t going to leave without finding it. We can keep each other safe too. “ Hyde prompted the idea of moving forward and getting ahead, he didn’t want to feel like a disappointment to oki and punk out.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde)   Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 4:11 pm

Oki would keep an eye on Hyde and when he said what he said, the being frowned lightly as it looked back at the waving curtains were the guy had been. Was that really wise? A light touch to its chin from Hyde would knock the being off the train of thoughts as it looked up at Hyde once more. It heard his words and afterwards found itself relaxing and grinning back at the other as its earlier worry melted away.

“I am glad that you are here too, Hyde and you’re right. We can’t turn back after coming this far,” Oki said with a nod of agreement and then straightening out its hat, it nodded again.

“Right. Onward!” the being said with a bit more confidence as it began to lead the way to the curtain that separated the hall at half point. As they approached the curtain, Oki paused listening. It didn’t seem like anyone was on the other side waiting and when it pushed the curtain open a little, the masked man had vanished, but to where Oki did not know. It could see were more windows and then a wall at the end….and yet there was no old guy anywhere. Was that masked one really a spirit? Had he vanished into thin air after his warning? Hrm….maybe, but deciding not to let its imagination get away with it this time, Oki stepped past the curtain pausing to make sure Hyde stay close.

They would proceed down the hallway to the dead end wall as Oki examined it and even pushed on it to see if it was a hidden door, but the wood was soilid. …

“Hmph….strange. Where did he go then?” Oki said as it looked around the area searching for something out of the ordinary that may have given them a clue as to where the guy had gone. As it looked it didn’t see the small mask tucked into the boards of a heavily boarded up window….

(Hyde can determine what happens next. We shall bounce off of you. ^^ )
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde)   Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde) - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2015 5:45 am

““……………” Hyde raised his hand and stopped oki from moving around for a moment. He closed his eyes and tried to focus on the sounds of the squeaking floor boards. There was walking, some kin of pacing that was taking place from within the building. However, there were only three people to Hyde’s knowledge. Himself, oki, and the old man, but old men can’t just vanish into thin air like that. ““There was quite a delay, we didn’t immediately chase after him. Also this is his house, I’m sure there are many things about this place that we don’t understand.”
Hyde would look around the area and notice the small mask tucked into the boards of a heavily boarded window. He noticed it due to the fact of him wildly flashing the flash light all over the place as he continued searching. As soon as he picked up the mask and removed it, he saw a small metal latch. “ hmm…………..” Hyde pulled the latch and a sound of a small click was heard. “” Try that door again oki.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde)   Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 4:08 pm

Oki kept searching around the area becoming slightly frustrated with not finding anything of use. Seriously, how did that guy just vanish like that? With a frustrated huff, Oki stood in the middle of the hall they were in slowly looking around for missed details. It was just on the edge of moving again when it saw Hyde raise his hand and like a deer caught in the headlights of a car, Oki stopped midstep watching Hyde for the cue to move again.

He had closed his eyes and seemed to be concentrating on something in the silence. As Hyde did this, Oki’s eyes turned to the ceiling as its ears picked up on the lightest squeak of wood from somewhere within the mansion. Was it the old man or the house making that noise? It was a curious sound, but Oki did nothing to investigate as it simply waited to move again.

When Hyde spoke, Oki unfroze and eased itself back into a relaxed position as it listened to what he said.

“That is a valid point,”
Oki said as it resumed looking about going back to the dead end wall and examining it. “I guess he doesn’t want anyone in here. He certainly did a good job of hiding evidence of escape.” Oki said as it rubbed a gloved hand across the hard wood slowly searching for a crack or something that hinted at a door. So focused it was on its task that when it heard a click and unexpectedly the wall shuttered as it moved forward a bit, Oki hopped back startled a bit as it looked the wall up and down suspiciously for a second before relaxing once again and making its way back to it cautiously.

Examining the slightly bulging piece, Oki found it was a door.
“Huh,” was the only sound the other made and then nodding at Hyde’s suggestion, it would grip the edge of the light bulge and pull…Nope. Okay push? Nope again. Hrmmm..Oh!

Oki would move to the side of the bugle and began to push it with its shoulder. With a light shutter, the door would move to reveal a second door behind it with skulls etched upon it. Not really concerned with the design, Oki would clasps its hands together as a bright grin appeared on its face as it looked back at Hyde.

“Hehe. Hyde be a master at finding hidden things. A good complimentary skill to my own,” the being said giving the other praise before reaching out for the door handle and turning it…only to find the door was locked.

“Hmmm?” Oki would hum as it leaned over and examined the key hole for a bit before nodding lightly. Unhooking a key like charm from its clothing, Oki would fit the thing into the lock that pretty much swallowed it up; however, instead of pulling the key out, the being would carefully moved the key about listening to the light clinks and grinds of the lock before finally with a light clunk the door unlocked.

Pulling the strange key out and rehooking it to itself, Oki would grab the handle again and push the door open. On the other side was a small indoor garden, the dying light of outside falling down upon its trees and flowers as a small river flowed through the area.

“Wow. This was unexpected,” Oki whispered as it stepped out into the garden looking around the place carefully for clues as to where to go next.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde)   Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 1:56 pm

Does finding you count for anything? You are a hidden gem after all, In the form of a person I mean.  So if you do count, I already struck gold. But it helps that this small gift I have can be used for other things. “   Hyde would say with a big smile to  Oki. He wanted to nuzzle up to her now, but now wasn’t probably the best time. They were currently on their way to investigating Andromeda. When oki discovered the hidden compartment and revealed the garden, Hyde couldn’t help but let his jaw drop.

“So, what’s the point of hiding such a beautiful area on the first place? Usually, the owner of the house would be inclined to show it off if they had any pride in it. Does this mean we are on the right track right about now?” Hyde would say as he also entered the garden and looked around, but he stood close to oki. Don’t touch any of the flowers or anything, some of them have thorns. They look beautiful, but we have no idea what this person is growing. Or… maybe I’m overly cautious?  Am i?”  

OOC: Should this be broken into two parts?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde)   Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wild Cards and Servants of Angels (Hyde)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next