Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Two Years Later... [Sharaku] - Page 5 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Two Years Later... [Sharaku] - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Two Years Later... [Sharaku] - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Two Years Later... [Sharaku] - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Two Years Later... [Sharaku] - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Two Years Later... [Sharaku] - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Two Years Later... [Sharaku] - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Two Years Later... [Sharaku] - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Two Years Later... [Sharaku] - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Two Years Later... [Sharaku]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

Two Years Later... [Sharaku] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Years Later... [Sharaku]   Two Years Later... [Sharaku] - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 7:03 pm

"Heh..." Mae smiled somewhat sheepishly at his response. It really wasn't in her nature to just up and leave when someone was this distressed, unless they specifically requested some solitude. Perhaps it was just the way she had grown up, and raised that made her think the way she did, or was it just... something she was destined to be? Caring?

Sharaku tensed up a bit at first, but that's to be expected, considering how lost in thought the man seemed to be mere moments earlier. The hug had dragged him out of his thoughts. She half expected him to push her away, and half expected him to just sit there, and stare blankly out into space, struggling with his own thoughts.

...What she didn't expect however...
Was that he hugged her back.

He even rested his chin on her shoulder, which caused the girl's cheeks to bloss up like red streetlights. After mustering up some courage, she would pull him a little bit closer, whispering in his ear. "I-It's okay, Sharaku. Really. Don't worry about it."
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Two Years Later... [Sharaku]   Two Years Later... [Sharaku] - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 7:42 pm

There would be no protest from him, really. He already let this commence in the first place, so he wouldn't suddenly back out...well, unless she went too far and started suffocating him with the hug. He would have to voice something out at that point. This was almost oddly nice. Hugs weren't something he was very familiar with, and in the few rare cases he came across them, he did not really participate openly. And there were also some that made him downright uncomfortable. Like being half-hugged from behind completely out of nowhere. He did not take well to that in most cases. It was almost ironic, really. He actually liked physical touch for what it was. He was generally just too wary of people, and unsettled by letting someone too close to him.

He would open his eyes a little. Even though he couldn't see much of her with his face angled like that. It probably wouldn't have changed much. Or maybe this was for the better. He didn't get flustered as easily as her. Actually, he could, but for that to happen, he would need to first realize the implications behind what was going on. And it would have to hold meaning for him. The implications were one thing, but if he didn't view some contact as embarrasement worthy, then it would not affect him in the end. Mm. The fact that she was so close and basically blowing air in his ear as she spoke did kind of tickle though. But at least it helped divert his thoughts. Not that he was thinking about anything that was worth the time anyway. ''I always worry. It wouldn't be me if I stopped all of a sudden....'', he would mumble lightly. ''Is this alright with you...? I don't want you to get uncomfortable...'' Well, proving the previous point...?
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Two Years Later... [Sharaku]   Two Years Later... [Sharaku] - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 7:59 pm

Her heart was beating somewhat faster at this point... being both a bit nervous and worried all at once, stirred together with a whole slew of other feelings and thoughts made this somewhat of a bewildering experience for Mae. She could feel his breath blowing in her hair... this was... really nice, in a way. Perhaps this was actually doing the man some good. It made Mae feel all the better about things as well. Made her feel a tad bit more confident that what she was doing actually had a positive effect.

"Heh... I guess that's true..." Mae answered with a soft giggle. He didn't have to worry too much about her though. "It's fine, Sharaku. Had I been uncomfortable with this, you would've known by now. Trust me." Had she felt uncomfortable with this, she would've moved away a while ago. "I'll be here as long as you need it." Why would she leave him like this anyway? It would go against her very principles! Plus, he was dear to her. There was no way in hell she could leave him in this state without feeling guilty about it afterwards...
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Two Years Later... [Sharaku]   Two Years Later... [Sharaku] - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 8:31 pm

Well, she had accomplished something. He was really calm at the current moment. There was actually a way to deal with this decently enough. His mood swings weren't limited. It was almost as if he simply responded to the environment around him, and what was happening in regards to himself. Sure, depressing moods and the like were much more common, for it was what he was always subjected to the most, and due to that perhaps only that much easier to evoke. Yet, he was capable of a mood high in any direction really. Albeit, dealing with a super elated version of himself may just be more taxing than this....Or would it? Regardless, his mood could effectively be influenced by others' actions. They just had to do the right thing...

''Doesn't hurt to double-check....'' His tone sounded a bit drowsy at this point, but he probably wouldn't allow himself to fall asleep like this. It would be a problem. ''Mmf...What are you thinking about now...?'' Perhaps trying to keep a conversation would keep him from sleepiness...
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Two Years Later... [Sharaku]   Two Years Later... [Sharaku] - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 8:51 pm

Was he... sounding a bit tired? Drowsy was probably a more correct term. "Heh... I guess not. Thanks for asking though." She said with a light chuckle. "It's really nice that you think of me even though you're not doing too well yourself..." Mae's voice sounded a bit nervous when she spoke this time around. Well, that, and with a tinge of... joy? She certainly felt very warm within when she talked about this very subject.

Mae spent a couple of seconds trying to formulate her thoughts... "...Us..." She eventually started... "How things used to be... Sitting here, hugging you like this... reminds me of those days." He could easily tell that her memories from that time were very precious and pleasant to her from just the tone of her voice. "What about you...?"
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Two Years Later... [Sharaku]   Two Years Later... [Sharaku] - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 9:21 pm

Hmmm. ''I don't see why not...'' If not that, then what would he be thinking about anyway? ''I can't only be concerned about myself....'' Well, he could but he was too nice for that. As long as he wasn't pushed and provoked into acting otherwise. Which was certainly possible, for he could feel distaste towards a person. Albeit, it took a good deal for him to actually not care. Very good deal. If it ever came to the point where he could coldly say he did not give a damn whether you went to go die right now, then it was basically over with close to zero chance of him changing his mind anymore. He had his limits.

He would hum softly. He didn't seem to be mulling over the subject much, or trying to get at why was she thinking about that specifically. ''I think it was different back then... we are not the same anymore...'' He sure wasn't. And she had changed in her own way as well. ''Mm? I was thinking about what to ask so I wouldn't fall asleep here. And then nothing, since I am answering you right now...'' Well, that was one way to be honest. But it was true nevertheless...
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Two Years Later... [Sharaku]   Two Years Later... [Sharaku] - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 9:38 pm

"Hehe..." She really couldn't find anything else to say in response to that. He really was a nice guy. Not necessarily a rare breed, but guys like him... weren't exactly commonplace.

"Yeah... we were. It would be a bit strange if we hadn't changed at all over the last two years, now wouldn't it?" Mae replied with a light chuckle. "You'd fall asleep here...?" She asked him... Would he really fall asleep in her arms just like that...? "I'm not gonna keep you up if you're that tired... If you really need to sleep, then sleep. I'll stay here for a while..." She yawned. Perhaps she should be going home... but at the same time, she couldn't just leave Sharaku here on his own. Not that she doubted that he could really sleep outside but... you know... just to be safe... yeah...
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Two Years Later... [Sharaku]   Two Years Later... [Sharaku] - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 10:07 pm

Would it be strange? Hard to say from his perspective. He had changed way too much over the span of years. Perhaps he was actually a chameleon. But he'd think that some people could remain constant. Two years wasn't a short time, but not an eternity either. Someone would probably say it's not long at all. ''Maybe odd...but not impossible...'' Yet, the answer mattered little in the current situation, didn't it? ''Ehm...I could...'' He knew he was certainly capable of sleeping right here and now. It was not a new thing for him to sleep outside, and at random places. He actually like being outside at night. On another hand, it was a foolish thing to do. And he couldn't saddle her with keeping an eye over him. That was a bit too much.

He would blink a few times to refocus himself. ''I...don't 'need' to. It's just the hugging making me drowsy...I'm not seriously tired...'' He wasn't. It was just an effect of getting too comfy after all that mental stressing. It wasn't literally that he had to sleep right now. It was just very easy to do so. ''And you probably wouldn't wake me for hours in case I did fall asleep....I can't force you to stay out here during the night. I wouldn't mind. I've done it before...but it isn't something you should start doing now....'' Besides, bringing up the issue made him more awake already, for he had something concrete to focus on.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Two Years Later... [Sharaku]   Two Years Later... [Sharaku] - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 9:22 am

"Mhm..." Mae answered, even though it really didn't matter that much at present. They both had changed, and that's that. And so far, it seemed the changes were for the better. "Oh, Geez... I dunno if I could do that, to be honest. I guess if I was really tired, I could but... why would I be outside at a place like this if I was that tired to begin with?" It didn't make much sense for her, given that she did have a home and a comfortable bed waiting for her there.

"It's making you drowsy...?" Mae asked, giggling lightly. "Is it that comfortable here?" Part of her was a bit flattered by this little insight, yet she was mostly amused. She had never heard of anyone who could literally fall asleep in someone else's arms like this except maybe really young children who had been up waay past their bed-time. "I suppose you're right... I shouldn't do that..." Yet, she didn't want him to sleep out here in the cold all alone either. "Perhaps we should go home... It's getting rather late." Mae would slowly move away from the hug, unless Sharaku stopped her for some reason. Regardless, she would still ask him the same question. "Do you feel any better, Sharaku?" The sole reason she had hugged him in the first place was to make him feel better than he did earlier. Hopefully it had done it's job.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Two Years Later... [Sharaku]   Two Years Later... [Sharaku] - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 9:48 am

Sharaku would huff softly. ''That's probably because you aren't used to the notion...I've slept outside many times in the past..so perhaps I just don't find it that offputting to begin with...'' Was he like her, it would probably require him to basically pass out, yes. While it wasn't normal for him nowadays, some old habits just stay with you. He would have no issue sleeping almost anywhere, really. His muscles may complain later, but he could do it. But he also knew how to get fairly comfortable in most places. Some things you just learn how to do thanks to life.

''Perhaps it is.''
Well, it wasn't uncomfortable, so there you have an answer, really. Other than that...okay, perhaps he was tired. But it wasn't the kind you get from wanting to sleep after a long day. ''And maybe I am tired. It's more like mentally tired though. I don't think casual sleep helps any with that.'' Maybe some peace and whatnot. Probably why he was dozing a bit in this case. ''Well, sleeping outside is not for everyone...'' And it was fall right now. It wasn't extremely warm anymore, and definitely not during the night. He would certainly regret it had they stayed here and she got sick because of it. ''Hm. Maybe...What time is it...?'' That had been the last thing on his mind. Nor was he truly bothered about it being night anyway.

He didn't protest against her moving away. It was her call in the end, since she started the hug in the first place. He wouldn't hold onto her, not matter whether he wanted to or not. He wouldn't want to demand that out of her, and she was right anyway. They couldn't stay here forever unless they were actually going to sleep out here. ''I'm allright right now.'', he'd answer with a light smile. The response was vague, but he did seem genuine if nothing else. He was certainly better than back then. Perhaps still in a somewhat melancholic mood, but that wasn't really an issue. There were plenty other causes for that.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Two Years Later... [Sharaku]   Two Years Later... [Sharaku] - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 11:30 am

"Oh, yeah... You were on the run for a while..." Mae nodded. It made sense, given his background and what have you. Sure, it probably wasn't very good for him to sleep outside, but sometimes, that could be a good thing to have. Who knows when it might be of use?

"O-Oh. Alright." Mae said with a sheepish smile. It certainly wasn't her intention for it to have this effect, but what could you do? "Ah. I see." So he was mentally exhausted? Well, she couldn't blame him for that. The club had been rather noisy, and with how Sharaku had been feeling up to this point certainly didn't help. "Yeah..." Besides, even if this was a rather... lonesome area at the time... Imagine if someone saw them sleeping on a bench together in the morning? That certainly would've been... an odd sight to behold. Besides, she wasn't properly dressed for something like that to begin with, and would probably catch a really nasty cold if she attempted sleeping outside during this time of the year... Mae took a glance at her wristwatch. "01:30 AM..." She replied drowsily. Perhaps this was slowly getting to her too? Or maybe it was just her body protesting about being up so damn late.

"That's good to hear." Mae gave him a relieved smile before rising up from her seat, offering a hand for Sharaku to grab. If she recalled correctly, Sharaku didn't live too far from here. She could follow him partway home at least. But their time together for this evening was coming to a close soon, and she wanted to stall it for as long as she could without making it seem forced.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Two Years Later... [Sharaku]   Two Years Later... [Sharaku] - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 1:49 pm

''Mm, yes...'' It was probably enough to keep it at that. He would stay mostly silent after that, simply listening. She didn't say anything that would prompt him to really speak, and he didn't feel like making something up either, just for the sake of talking. Not now. Besides, the silence wasn't as awkward as what happened back then. He hoped so, at least. He would raise an eyebrow once she mentioned the time though. He hadn't thought it was that late. Not like he minded, but he wasn't a night owl without reason. It was okay once in a while, however. ''It's later than I thought. Ah well...Don't you have work in the morning though? Or..?''

Well then. He would take her hand, standing up. ''Right.'', he would look somewhere off briefly. ''Hm, where to? We don't live in the same places. I can walk you home if you want. Afterall, I'm the one who caused you to be out so late.'' And after all that, he just had to be the gentleman. That's what they call it, right?
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Two Years Later... [Sharaku]   Two Years Later... [Sharaku] - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 3:25 pm

"Yeah... Time has a habit of flying by." Mae said with a sigh, taking a glance at her watch again. It really was incredible how fast time had flown while they were out here... "I do, yes... But I couldn't just leave you in the state you were in." And to be honest, a little loss of sleep was nothing, really. She knew exactly what consequences she might be facing the following day... but what don't you do for someone in need...?

"Well... I live in San Malarus... so Penecia Statio...n..." Mae fell silent for a moment. Did he just... say he could walk her home...? She thought a bit on this, feeling a bit nervous all of a sudden. Not that it showed this time around. "Sure... I'd love that." She eventually answered him with a joyous smile on her face. "That's very kind of you..." He was so considerate towards her. She doubted he would walk her all the way to her home in San Malarus, but even if it only was to the station, that was good enough for her. He really was a nice man...
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Two Years Later... [Sharaku]   Two Years Later... [Sharaku] - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 4:10 pm

He would rub his cheek awkwardly. ''I would have been fine though. You didn't have to sacrifice your sleep for me. I'm decent at dealing with my issues already...'' It might have taken a different turn had he been alone, but he wouldn't have been very badly off. He was usually alone for these things anyway, so he had taken to holding his own ground. ''Hmm...you could call in for a day off though, couldn't you? It wouldn't be good to be sleepy on the job. Much less when you work with energetic kids.'' That was even worse. She didn't have a job where she could just sit or even take a nap when she felt like it. He couldn't do much about that, however...

''That's fine with me.'', he would chuckle faintly. He kind of figured she didn't live in Penecia anyway. She seemed to lean towards San Malarus more even in the past, from what he remembered. ''You're welcome. It wouldn't be nice of me to leave you to walk alone at this hour afterall.'' Not that he didn't think she could take care of herself, but still. And honestly, in the end, what mattered is that he wanted to do it.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Two Years Later... [Sharaku]   Two Years Later... [Sharaku] - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 5:49 am

"You're right. I didn't have to. I stayed because I wanted to." Mae said with a bright smile on her face. It felt good helping people out in situations like that. It was that simple really. Even if she lost some sleep in the process, it was worth it. "I guess I could... But I'd rather not, unless I feel absolutely terrible tomorrow, which I doubt." She gave a light chuckle as she thought of the kids. "I'm sure it'll go just fine for me."

Mae smiled shyly in response. He was actually going to walk her all the way? He was such a gentleman. A tingling sensation in Mae's stomach that wouldn't go away arose as the two started walking together towards the station. The streets were almost empty at this point, with only a few stragglers like them hanging around. Mae remained silent for a while, too nervous to say anything really. She was content with just this walk home with him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Years Later... [Sharaku]   Two Years Later... [Sharaku] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Two Years Later... [Sharaku]
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next