Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Two Years Later... [Sharaku] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Two Years Later... [Sharaku] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Two Years Later... [Sharaku] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Two Years Later... [Sharaku] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Two Years Later... [Sharaku] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Two Years Later... [Sharaku] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Two Years Later... [Sharaku] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Two Years Later... [Sharaku] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Two Years Later... [Sharaku] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Two Years Later... [Sharaku]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

Two Years Later... [Sharaku] Empty
PostSubject: Two Years Later... [Sharaku]   Two Years Later... [Sharaku] EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 11:04 am

Two Years Later... [Sharaku] 1437578-bigthumbnail

"Mae? Are you ready? They're waiting, you know?" The familiar voice of Maria, one of her band members reached Mae, tapping lightly on the vocalist's shoulder with her right index finger. "O-Oh. Yeah, I'm ready." The pinkette answered with a light smile. She was always a bit nervous before a performance here, for some reason. Maybe it was just the fact that she was actually being paid for this stuff now that got to her... But really, once on stage, this feeling vanished without a trace. Her name was getting out there, slowly but surely. She occasionally met people both in San Malarus and here on Penecia who actually recognized her now. She had even given out autographs on very rare occasions. This was perhaps the life she would've wanted. But for now, it remained just a part-time job here every other weekend or so. She was otherwise occupied with the Orphanage. The girl had been there for about a year now, and it was nice to see the kids grow up as time went on. Seeing new faces coming in, and old faces leaving was... pleasant, in a way. Perhaps moreso the latter, rather than the former, but at least she was fondly remembered by everyone there, with very, very few exceptions. Taking care of them had really put Mae's own life into perspective, and now, she realised the importance of her own existence. And these kids were just as important to her as she was to them. Seeing their smiling faces everyday was really what kept the girl going, even when things looked tough. In fact, it was one of the girls, named Kayle, who had given her the idea of starting this job at the Wave's Peak...

The girl stood up slowly, taking one last look at the reflection of her own face on the window before leaving. So much had changed for her since she first arrived here. She had been so... innocent back then... Now, the woman that stared back at her was all grown up, matured, and ready to take on the world on her own. She would then turn around and leave the room, and go on stage, doing what she came here to do... the thing she loved the most. Her fellow band-members were all gathered on stage, with Maria holding the guitar, Chloe on the Drums and Richard on the Bass. She was the vocalist herself, of course. How she met these people... is a story for another day. The crowd cheered as the pinkette joined her fellow musicians. "Hey, Guys! Are you ready to have some fun!?" Mae shouted into the microphone, riling up everyone. Now then, Time to get to work.

Lyrics
"A single glass ball was dropped, I chased after it and another one dropped
Within one part of a sunny area, only one remained

When the heart started up, even if reluctant people take up spots
So that it doesn't get taken away, I continue to protect it

Even though these hands were kept clean, they still appeared tainted
Before I even doubted the memories, the memories have already doubted me

Certainly we'll meet for sure, marking the sound of our same heart beat as a sign
I'm right here I'll always be calling you
When the tiresome reasons overlap and waver
I'll know the reason why I was born

As long as I continue to exist its inevitable so I take up space
Within one sunny area, two can't quite fit

A single glass ball was dropped, when it fell something popped
Within the area I seized I basked in the light

The number of footprints I counted, when realized it's only just a number
The only things I needed to know were apparently between 1 and 0

For the first time we'll meet for sure, marking the flag of a shriek as a sign
Don't you forget I'm always calling you
When we bury together the overlapped reasons
A promise will be exchanged

It's a mirror to us mutually
In order to reflect the various karma
Touching together each other's tainted hands
You understand its shape

I'm right here certainly you could feel me
Within a single sunny area, we're both there

Don't you forget I'm always calling you from within the inside of the same glass ball
That's right certainly we'll meet for sure when we stand the cross to our suppressed reason
The promise will be fulfilled
We'll become as one
"

Last edited by Mae Iharu on Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Two Years Later... [Sharaku]   Two Years Later... [Sharaku] EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 11:36 am

This place was as crowded as ever. Guess nothing changes that. Which begged the question as to why was he even here right now. Sharaku had never been a big fan of huge crowds and all that came along with it, and that has never changed, and probably never would. He never understood what was so cool about a noisy crowd that was only good for getting on one's nerves eventually. This wasn't for him at all, but even he got bored of doing other things once in a blue moon. Most people here wouldn't recognize him anyway, and he was even wearing a hood which made it that much harder for people to see without obviously trying to engage him. He probably wasn't giving the vibe that he wanted to either, simply sitting at the counter, occasionally loooking around at what was happening.

...and sort of regretting he came here in the first place. It was really too loud for his tastes, and he was certain to get a headache if he had to listen to this level of intensity for too long. Wouldn't have been a problem in the past, but as things stood now, loud noises did nothing good for him. To top it off, he just had to have the luck of being around at a time when people were staging a live performance. That was bound to get extra loud, and that was already killing his mood more than necessary. Why did he stay? A tough question to answer, but perhaps it was because he recognized who the singer was. Even if he had no real intention of going up to her. Perhaps he was just content with observing from the sidelines. That was what he did most of the time afterall.

Two Years Later... [Sharaku] G1HdKtV

''....hm...''
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Two Years Later... [Sharaku]   Two Years Later... [Sharaku] EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 11:59 am

The crowed clapped their hands to the beat of the music as the small performance moved on. The pinkette danced around on stage confidently. One could barely recognize her as someone who worked at an orphanage most of her time. And perhaps it was better off that way. She was here mostly to have fun, and of course, to live the dream she had ever since childhood. All thanks to Kayle, saying "You shouldn't give up on your dreams like that, Mae!". The young girl had her moments of wisdom. The kid had almost become something akin to that of a Daughter for Mae. "Thank you all so much for coming here to listen! See you next week~! ♥" Mae said with a bright, cheerful smile as the music died down, and the club's atmosphere returned to normal. "Phew. Now that's done." Marie sighed, as she stretched a bit. "Well, I'm not gonna stay here tonight guys, I'm sorry. I have some studying to do." Of course, Marie was studying Law here in Azores. The two had met all thanks to Ayane, and had since then become great friends. Unlike Mae herself, the rest of the band were native to Azores. Richard, who lived together with Marie, nodded. "I'm coming with you. What about you, Chloe?" The bassist asked, looking at the girl sitting at the drums. "Well, I don't have much reason stay either. Mae?" The three looked at their vocalist, who wasn't paying attention... her gaze was focused on a guy sitting at the bar... someone she... recognized. Maybe. "Um... Mae? Are you staying?" Marie tapped Mae on the shoulder again, causing the pinkette to jump an inch off the floor. "Um... Y-Yeah, I'm staying..." She said shakily, before waving good-bye to her three friends, as they prepared to leave. Once the stage was empty, with the exception of Mae herself, she slowly hopped down from the stage, and went into the crowd. Normally, she would've stopped and listened to people's opinions on her performance, but... not today. She waded through the crowd towards the bar, slowly but surely. Once there, she would hop up on a chair next to the man she had spotted earlier, giving him a quick glance before ordering something from the bar. "An Appletini, please?" She asked the bartender before he could open his mouth. She had to confirm this for herself... was this man really Sharaku...?
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Two Years Later... [Sharaku]   Two Years Later... [Sharaku] EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 12:16 pm

Finally. Not that he disliked the music and whatnot, but the sound was honestly just starting to hurt his ears. A good reminder to avoid coming here at such a time again. Or maybe he should invest in earplugs. Then again, that would be way too odd. Regardless, he didn't pay much attention to the performers after they were done. With the buzzing crowd inbetween, he couldn't really hear them anyway, and looking did him no good. He wasn't particularly interested beyond casual observing, or so it seemed.

Apparently, he didn't even have to. And to be honest, he wasn't sure whether he approved of this or not. He hadn't really kept in touch with anyone he had met during the Event back then, and it's not like any of them had attempted to chase after him. Even less reason to bother. His relations with most have been shaky at best, and he wasn't dumb enough to think that was a good thing. It only resulted in him being more stressed out than necessary, and while it could get lonely otherwise, it was still better than dealing with crap. Despite the fact that he fought back when opposed, he had never been a big fan of arguments and the like.

He would frown slightly, but do nothing as Mae sat down next to him. She would have to make the move herself, if she was truly interested.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Two Years Later... [Sharaku]   Two Years Later... [Sharaku] EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 12:30 pm

As Mae waited for her drink, she would take the opportunity to ask the man next to her... To get confirmation that it was indeed him... After so long, and on the note the two had split up last time... was that the reason behind his frown? He didn't look paticularly pleased with seeing her, it seemed. "Um..." She started, sort of awkwardly. "Sharaku...? Is that you...?" She would look at him with slight curiousity. Hopefully he would answer her... If he wasn't who she thought he was then... this would be rather awkward. Not that it wouldn't be anyway... But she... missed him. These last two years, Mae had spent following the advice he gave her before they parted... that she would live for herself, aiming more for what she wanted, rather than just please everyone else. Kayle had shared that mentality as well, only furthering her determination. After the events two years ago had passed, Sharaku had seemingly vanished from the islands. Well... Why return now then...? He knew that Mae had been planning on staying here, so if... he really wanted to avoid her, shouldn't he be somewhere else...?
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Two Years Later... [Sharaku]   Two Years Later... [Sharaku] EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 12:50 pm

Well, that happened. While he chose to not speak up at all, he couldn't really do anything about the other side doing so, could he now? And knowing the person next to him, he did kind of expect his silence would have changed nothing in the end. ''And if I am?'', he would ask eventually, looking more so straight ahead instead of turning to face her. He really had nothing against her, it was just that he was not very enthusiastic about dealing with people from before without a notice. It wasn't that he didn't care, but at times he found it better to not look at the past too much. He couldn't even claim he was seriously close with anyone he had met in Azores back then, despite the fact that he knew some of them fairly well. Maybe one person at best, but he hasn't seen her for ages either. Time flies. And he had never been a chaser unless he believed it had some meaning for him. If people cared, wouldn't they at least try to call him up themselves? It was true that he did not show his face much for the last two years, but he never left this place. You could say he was simply keeping on the low as much as possible. For several reasons.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Two Years Later... [Sharaku]   Two Years Later... [Sharaku] EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 1:13 pm

Well, that was a very... Sharaku-like response. He always had a knack for being a bit mysterious... And here, this man was no different. Besides, she recognized his voice. He couldn't hide that from her. Now... this did make it a little awkward for the girl. The bartender gave her the drink she had ordered, looking at the two with a raised eyebrow, and rightfully so... "It's been a while..." She said with a warm smile, trying her best to rid herself of the awkward atmosphere. "...You could at least look at me..." She eventually said, squirming a bit in her seat. It was indeed him! After all this time, she had finally found him again! Of course, she had been looking, but perhaps not as thoroughly as she could've done. Due to her part-time job and the last year's studies taking up most of her time. Part of her was overjoyed to see him again, and yet... another part, although a bit smaller, was reluctant to see him again... After how they had split up... Let's just say Mae had seen better days. Depression, followed by anger and self-loathing for what she had done had consumed her for the better part of two months. The kirin plushie she had back in her apartment had always been there to comfort her during this time... only for it to remember her of Sharaku. That plushie was one of her most precious belongings, along with the small pin Charles had given her. The two objects reminded her of the best times in her life, but also the worst. Charles leaving her, and the incident with Sharaku... It had been a rough time for the girl, and now that she actually saw him again, Mae wondered if it was right of her to approach him like this. After all, what she had been doing... She hated herself for it... Very much so. What was she hoping for...? Forgiveness? Another Chance? Or perhaps just repairing a somewhat tattered and bruised friendship? Who knows...
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Two Years Later... [Sharaku]   Two Years Later... [Sharaku] EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 1:29 pm

It has yes. And yes, he could. The question was whether he actually wanted to. Luckily for her, he couldn't really say no. Or more like, wouldn't. Although this was tricky business in and on itself. Yet, he couldn't really avoid facing her forever, and he doubted she would just up and leave anytime soon. Of course, he could just 'send her to hell', but that would be extremely unlike him. Sure, he may have upset people in the past, but 99% of the time it hadn't been intentional. It was just that he tended to lack some tact when trying to express himself at times, which was obviously a problem with the more sensitive people. Or so he had observed up till now. He did that a lot, eh?

''You sure you really want this?''
, he would ask, shaking his head slightly, but would eventually turn round to look at her straight, pulling off his hood with one hand swiftly before stuffing it back into his pocket. He certainly looked odd compared to what she had been familiar with 2 years ago. From the color of his eyes, to his hair and whatnot. ''There, is that better?'', he'd give her a slighty wry smile, waiting for what she'd choose to do next.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Two Years Later... [Sharaku]   Two Years Later... [Sharaku] EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 1:48 pm

Mae raised an eyebrow at the question. Of course, she wanted to see him again. They were still... friends, right? "Why, of course! We're still friends, no?" She said in a slightly more chipper tone, as she smiled somewhat faintly at him. As to what else she wanted, the girl was unsure of that, but still... the friendship repairing came first. Besides, they had some catching up to do. When he turned to face her... everything about him was... different. The hair, the eyes... yeah, everything save for the color of his skin was somewhat different from what she remembered.

"Much better." Mae said with a light nod. The differences was going to take a little bit of time to get used to, but at least he was indeed Sharaku. She would slowly reach out for a friendly hug, but only if Sharaku let her, of course. If he did, she would whisper "I've missed you..." in his ear before moving back. If not she would instead start somewhat awkwardly with a "I-I know last time we split up wasn't on the best of terms..." before shaking her head, apparently changing her mind... She wasn't going to bring that up. Not now... He didn't need to hear all about that again. "So... How've you been...?"
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Two Years Later... [Sharaku]   Two Years Later... [Sharaku] EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 2:15 pm

''Maybe so...'' This was something he had no clear answer for. As a matter of fact, had he ever? What did being friends really mean? Just hanging out with someone once in a while? Because that was usually the extent of what he had done with most people. And then he hadn't seen any of them for good 2 years, which is not a short time at all. He didn't know how to feel about it all at this point. And it would likely be the same was he to meet anyone else from before. It was just extra awkward in many ways.

He'd blink at her silently, saying nothing in return. And while he'd let her hug him, he wouldn't respond much, just sitting there stiffly. What was it with people and sudden affections? Don't get him wrong. He liked physical touch, but he was often hardpressed to understand why did people do it just like that, or when he simply didn't feel comfortable enough around the person in question. His stand with Mae was already odd to begin with. The last time he had seen her hasn't been exactly hearts and roses afterall. And while he was decently good at reading people, it was not easy to do right off the bat. Nor did he do it consciously most of the time.

''Alive.''
, he would answer her follow up question simply. Apparently, conversation with him was akin to pulling teeth, or so it would probably feel to the average person. He was not overly talkative unless he felt the ispiration to be for whatever reason.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Two Years Later... [Sharaku]   Two Years Later... [Sharaku] EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 8:25 am

Maybe so? This wasn't... really the answer she was hoping for... but at least it wasn't an outright denial. "Well... What's a friend to you then, Sharaku?" She asked, somewhat curiously, crossing her arms as she leaned back on her chair. Her definition of a friend was a person that was willing to stand by your side, regardless of how tough things got. A person you could have complete faith in... Someone like Ayane or Jack to Mae... They had always been there for her when things had been rough. Sharaku, to a degree, filled that for her as well. So, while things were a bit shaky now, that wasn't to say things wouldn't get any better, right?

"You'd think something else happened over these two years... Like, what's up with the appearance change for one?" Well, she knew Sharaku was fond of purple moreso than any other color, but to actually dye his hair that way? And the eyes didn't carry the same golden glow they used to... Had something happened? "...You haven't been coughing up more blood, have you?" The girl asked, raising an eyebrow. She sincerely hoped things hadn't gotten any worse since the last time they saw eachother... Coughing up blood was... never a good sign for things to come. She took another sip of her drink. Not close enough to be called drunk, but she was slightly affected by the intoxicating beverage. If this kept up, who knows what would happen? Regardless, she was here to have fun tonight.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Two Years Later... [Sharaku]   Two Years Later... [Sharaku] EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 9:08 am

That wasn't a question he hoped for. For him, there was no real answer to that. He would stare at her contemplatively for a short while before sighing. ''I don't know. What is a friend? Almost everyone I've met here in the past barely even knows me, no matter how much time have I spent with them. People love to jump to quick assumptions and judge the book by its cover instead of really trying to honestly understand. And what can I say? I haven't seen a single one of them after the Event ended, and it's not like someone really cared to go out of their way to contact me or anything. So, who can I really call a friend? Tell me that if you know.'' Honestly, at times he didn't really know where he stood with some people. Yeah, they were acting nice enough when he was actually with them already, but most wouldn't really go after him purposefully. He didn't have enough fingers to count how many times it was just a coincidence that he ran into a person. Some of them he periodically met only that way. Someone actually seeking his company was kind of rare. Of course, he couldn't deny that he wasn't the one to call up others either most of the time, but still, he wouldn't think he was supposed to always be the one required to start with it first to make the other side do it as well. Everyone just keeps chirping about friendship, but he tended to view the whole matter differently in many cases. Just because he was acquainted with someone, and ocassionally ran into them didn't already make them a real friend, did it? Nor did having to work together out of necessity. There's a difference between an actual friend, and a friend wannabe. Maybe he was just a bit more touchy on the subject that the majority of people.

''I find that to be the best accomplishment.''
, he would shrug vaguely. ''And you can thank my Shadow friend for that.'', he would answer with a slight smirk, showing his teeth which meant she would now be able to see that he sported sharp front fangs like a canine. He would also take his hands out of his pockets, showing her his black clawed hands. Fun, right? Well, since she was so curious, she'd get what she wanted. It didn't matter at this point anyway. He would blink at the next question. She was still on that? ''For a while? But not anymore, really. I'm quite done with that.'' It had to do with what he became afterall, and he honestly wasn't planning on sprouting a tail and wings to add to it....hopefully. Eh, no. If his memories served him right, Violet did not have those back when he was still a normal Shadow, so it would be extremely unlikely to begin with. And he was weird enough already.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Two Years Later... [Sharaku]   Two Years Later... [Sharaku] EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 9:55 am

"Well... then why not let people know you a bit better then?" Mae started with a light giggle. "You've been so... not keen on telling people about yourself. Are you afraid of letting people know what you're really like?" Not saying that Mae knew the ins and outs of him. That was far from the truth. Sure, she knew some things others didn't but... It wasn't that much more, was it? "To me, a friend is someone who you can rely on to be there with you wading through both the good and the bad together. Friends support eachother... Someone that knows you very well." In that regard, she wasn't perhaps the best friend for him... "Who...? Well..." Mae bit her lip lightly. This was a tough one to answer... but... "I dunno... There has to be someone, right? I mean... if not, then I guess... me?" She said, sort of unsure... She considered him to be a friend of hers, yes.

"Haha, really now?" She said with a chuckle. "Well, if anything, it stands out." It sure did. Mae's hair did stand out quite a bit too. She had experience with the sort of odd looks people gave her with this odd choice of hair-color. "And I think it suits you." She finished with a genuine smile before taking another sip of her drink. "Phew... that's good to hear at least." Well, at least that part had ceased. Then again, if it hadn't... would he really be sitting here? Maybe? He was rather stubborn, after all...

She stopped when Sharaku showed the teeth and claws. "Wait... it can do that?" Mae stared at the claws for a moment in awe. It was a little bit scary to see something like that on him but... well, him getting the claws and fangs wasn't exactly a conscious decision of his own so... "I bet that took some time getting used to..." She finally said, looking back up at Sharaku. "No wonder you've been so... difficult to reach. I would've been hiding too with claws like those." Especially considering how Out-of-place they would've looked on a girl like herself. "...Does it bother you...?"
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Two Years Later... [Sharaku]   Two Years Later... [Sharaku] EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 10:35 am

''Maybe I don't think most people deserve to know that. And I don't like to put my trust in people I don't even feel like I can truly rely on. It's not all about claiming you're a friend. That's what they all do. I don't believe fairytales unless they also work on proving it. Claims are meaningless when it's all one does, and never really delivers on them in time.'' It's as simple as that. Although, it was true that he wasn't particularly comfortable telling people about himself more than the basics, but it did come down to how the person treated him. It's not like was wasn't capable of changing his mind. ''Well, maybe I am just too cynical on this matter. I've never had real friends. In the end, it was all just me helping them, and I never got anything in return. I don't take this lightly nowadays. I honestly don't even like to define the friendship label unless I have to.'', he would shrug. He did consent to it mostly because it made other people happy, but that didn't mean he cared for it much in general.

''I've always stood out, so it probably can't get worse anymore.''
, he would smile wryly. ''You needn't  be so worried. I've told you before that I'll be fine. I knew what I was doing.'' More so, at least. He would snort. ''I'm not an it, thank you.'' ''How come I knew you'd say that?'' Sharaku would shake his head slightly. ''But yes, it is possible. And it's...alright. I didn't really have to do this. Technically, I knew what would happen. And besides, I've never really been a center of attention, so what does it matter anyway?'' Did it? Well, maybe it would be sort of amplified, but really, he wasn't about to have a normal life either way.

Last edited by Noah on Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Two Years Later... [Sharaku]   Two Years Later... [Sharaku] EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 10:57 am

"I can get behind that... But if you're not willing to stretch out, then that won't change, now will it?" She begun, thinking for a couple of seconds before continuing. "Um... Do you want that to change?" That was a good start. He wasn't going anywhere unless he wanted things to change himself. "Well, I'm always there for my friends. Same goes for you. You might not see me as one, and that's fine... but... You're important to me." No one could really deny that fact. Even though they had been through some rough times, the fact still stood that he was one of the most important people in her life at the moment... Along with the rest of her friends, and the kids at the orphanage. "Really...?" She asked him with a raised eyebrow... she wasn't going to show pity, because sometimes, that could cause things to worsen...

"Well, I suppose so..." She said with a light shrug. "I know... You can take care of yourself." The girl said, looking down on her lap. She had to stop worrying about him. Perhaps she had spent a bit too much time with the kids... "For not being the center of attention, you certainly have met a lot of people." Yeah, no kidding. Mostly due to the events two years ago, but still. People was people. "Well, just because you look a little bit different doesn't mean I'll treat you any different." She noted with a light chuckle. "I know I haven't changed much since... Well, not externally anyway." She twirled a bit of her hair around her finger as she spoke. "With work and whatnot, I have very little free-time nowadays, unfortunately." Just thinking of the orphanage made the girl proud. She was contributing to society in a meaningful way... Not to mention she still had the memories from the event fresh in her memory. Angel vanishing like she did, and all that... "So, what have you been up to these last two years?" Mae asked, before adding on with cute giggle: "You know, besides hiding?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Years Later... [Sharaku]   Two Years Later... [Sharaku] Empty

Back to top Go down

Two Years Later... [Sharaku]
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next