Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Meet A Hobo (Ruo/Kogami/Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Meet A Hobo (Ruo/Kogami/Open) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Meet A Hobo (Ruo/Kogami/Open) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Meet A Hobo (Ruo/Kogami/Open) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Meet A Hobo (Ruo/Kogami/Open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Meet A Hobo (Ruo/Kogami/Open) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Meet A Hobo (Ruo/Kogami/Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Meet A Hobo (Ruo/Kogami/Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Meet A Hobo (Ruo/Kogami/Open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Meet A Hobo (Ruo/Kogami/Open)

Go down 
+7
Penny
Grantus
Nyarlathotep
Ms. Grantus
Salmane
Raia
Godai
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Penny

Penny

Meet A Hobo (Ruo/Kogami/Open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet A Hobo (Ruo/Kogami/Open)   Meet A Hobo (Ruo/Kogami/Open) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 3:03 pm

Mir would try to continue running, if the person that hadn't tried to stop her was Tomoe. Instead, she stopped, frowning. "I don't know what happened. I just saw it now, but Kogami is missing, I need to go find him. I'm sure those walls were put up by Vera, and I hadn't seen her for a while either... so I'm assuming they're connected." The android steeled her nerves for a moment, calming down. Honestly, all of these events were just a cluster of confusion, but she could try and explain why she was here right now.

"Before that, I was thrown here by Yatagarasu. The First King attacked Natashi and I, but he saved me, for some reason... Kyokudou, please, I need to know what's going on, where Kogami went, and even if Yatagarasu is safe, I can't just leave them idle like this." Mir could wait just a moment for Tomoe's answer, but if she wanted to turn her away from this, then she wouldn't much appreciate the sentiment. Yatagarasu pretty much saved her life, Kogami was her friend, and now Vera had appeared out of nowhere suddenly, this couldn't just be a coincidence, could it?
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Meet A Hobo (Ruo/Kogami/Open)   Meet A Hobo (Ruo/Kogami/Open) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 3:50 pm

The walls, put up by Vera? She has been relatively absent from this hasn't she? Then she and Kogami leave? The last time she saw them together they weren't exactly on even or odd terms with each other. Did he leave with her or...

"So either they left together, or worse, Vera captured him. Even if this isn't going to be a negotiation, this could be a trap if you go in on your own. You shouldn't do something so recklessly. Is this because Four was...killed?" That was the only thing that made sense to her, revenge. But was pursuing them the right thing if they knew all of them had a hand in it? There was too much risk of it being a trap. "Mir, this is so obviously a trap or too dangerous that you cannot go. We need to find a way to stop them without starting a fight. This has to happen now or tonight will end in blood. Don't waste the one chance we have. We have to find anyone we now know that can possibly end this trouble," she said. She couldn't let her go. Mir was not exactly in the best mood, and not thinking properly. Talking to her would surely convince her. They couldn't rush in now and die, now when a battle was probably just waged here. "Just calm down, and listen. We can't stop now. We have to continue forward, and find another way around this. It will hurt, but we can't risk us all right now." Perhaps it was harsh, but it was the truth. They couldn't give everyone up for just one person. They had to take the risk and figure out a plan to stop any further damage. Conflict was essentially inevitable, and they needed to either prepare now, or die later.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Meet A Hobo (Ruo/Kogami/Open)   Meet A Hobo (Ruo/Kogami/Open) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 4:02 pm

Mir clicked her tongue in annoyance, she was getting a bit impatient, but for Tomoe, she made that effort. "Most likely, yes. I wanted to talk to Yatagarasu about it, really, but... I didn't quite have the time. I don't think it's really smart to go anyway but... I just can't leave them alone!" The android brought a hand to her chest, feeling her Papillon Heart's beat. This reminded her of the way she wanted to go and find Rinne. When that happened, Mir was ready to fight against Kogami in order to save her, but she wouldn't kill him for it...

"...do we have any way of going up the Tower without killing any more Kings? It's already enough Four had to die, we just faced the Second one right now, and she wasn't aggressive until someone attacked. The Third could have killed us in the last floor if she wanted, but she chose to be respectful and give us a chance, I don't want to walk over those sentiments. Kyokudou, if you know anything, any way for us to go up without having to go through all that, I'd be happy to hear it, but as it stands, one of ours is missing, most likely in danger, how do you want me to sit tight and not panic?" She grit her teeth, crossing her arms. Mir glared, but not at Tomoe, at the ground. As riled up as the android was right now, she wasn't dumb enough to disregard the voice of reason in the form of the Wild Card, but it still aggravated her.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Meet A Hobo (Ruo/Kogami/Open)   Meet A Hobo (Ruo/Kogami/Open) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 11:04 pm

After he had asked such a question, Jin had noticed someone new had entered the field. Her name was apparently Tomoe, according to the one who had risked blowing his trap out of the water not that Second wouldn't have been unaware of it anyway. He simply waited and just watched both girls interact with each other as he enjoyed the cigarette between his lips. Of course, he was simply listening for now as more and more information would become available to him. There were some gaps and those were ones that Jin could fill in.

"I was with Kogami while we were fighting the girl with the katana earlier," Jin began as a wisp of smoke slowly leaked out from his lips, "During the fighting, someone froze Kogami in his tracks and took him under the snow with what I believe is a Persona while I was busy dealing with the enemy. Perhaps this Vera you mentioned is this purple-haired girl earlier? If so, then Kogami is in her grasp if that Persona belongs to her. For what reason, I don't know."

On the other hand, the girl known as Mir was fidgety and eager to go off to save Kogami. It would be good to retrieve back an ally, but they had no idea what was waiting for them. Getting emotionally unhinged and mentally unprepared right now is only going to work against them. He knew this very well from his old days under the military. Jin cleared his throat as well.

"Forgive me for my intrusion. But, agreeing with Miss Tomoe here, panicking is something not in your best interests, Miss Mir. It is something that any enemy wants and will exploit. It will work against you. Right now, you need to calm yourself and think what to do next, even if it means saving Kogami."

Whoever this Mir girl is, she really needed a clear head. Getting into arguments right now isn't something what Jin wanted. This night was already stressful as is.

"Would any of you mind telling me what's going on in this tower? I've just arrived and I was told by Aburai a certain 'leader' would be willing to inform me the events so far."
Back to top Go down
Salmane

Salmane

PostSubject: Re: Meet A Hobo (Ruo/Kogami/Open)   Meet A Hobo (Ruo/Kogami/Open) - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 12:56 am

Shi nodded her head in response to Tomoe, it wasn't much but her idea involved this wild card, who was the only person who could bring the former attendant back into the velvet room so she could reclaim her compendium. Of course it was a bit messy, and Igor might not accept her back, but she understood the risk. It was stupid of her to go to the dark side to get the love of her life back, because in the end, there wasn't much of a chance for Soki being there anyways. It's crossed the woman's mind that her love might have just been sucked back into limbo when it closed, like all the other shadows. Which didn't make any sense, because those shadows weren't like her at all, she was special. Turning to look at the walls, she'd watch them until they went down all the way, looking back towards Tomoe. "Just come find me when you're done, I need to look for her, I need to find her now before someone else gets to her." With that, she'd make her exit, going on her way to look for Soki.

[attempting to exit]
Back to top Go down
The Countess
Admin
The Countess

PostSubject: Re: Meet A Hobo (Ruo/Kogami/Open)   Meet A Hobo (Ruo/Kogami/Open) - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 8:41 am

Caestus listened carefully to what was being said. So, Kogami had been taken by the woman from before. The one who caused the ice to appear. Great, more things for him to deal with in the future. "Hrm... even if it was risk-free, where would you even start looking? The two vanished without a trace. I'm not saying we should flat out ignore him, but seeing how things are, rushing in blindly will only cause more problems..." And honestly, acting recklessly is what got them into this situation in the first place.

"Ah... So you're the one Aburai was talking about... Well, pleased to meet you, Tomoe was it?" The android offered her a handshake. "I just got here not too long ago either... The name's Caestus, and I'm willing to help. I'd apprechiate some information regarding this place, and the people we just... saw leaving. I'm not gonna be much help if I'm kept in the dark..." Hopefully she would get him up to speed. The lack of information was vexing, so getting to learn a few things about their current situation would make this whole ordeal a lot easier for him to manage... "Hm? You're not planning on going alone, are you?" He raised an eyebrow at Shi. Going alone right now was far too much of a risk. Didn't she realise that sticking together right now was the only way they would survive?
Back to top Go down
Ms. Grantus

Ms. Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Meet A Hobo (Ruo/Kogami/Open)   Meet A Hobo (Ruo/Kogami/Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 11:58 am

Ruo watched the group before calmly moving to them herself. ".....Ruo...I can help if need be. And yes, info is nice," she said, crossing her arms. No point in beating around the bush, she had to get answers now or continue on with nothing.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Meet A Hobo (Ruo/Kogami/Open)   Meet A Hobo (Ruo/Kogami/Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 12:08 pm

Tomoe nodded at everyone, though looked at Jin. "So you know of a little bit, but you didn't introduce yourself. Fine, I don't have much time to do so. Mir, we are all willing to help you. Just please, wait it out. Even if we all go in, if it's a trap, we all die. I am not planning on leaving you alone," and she knew she had her there. Mir had been fairly protective of Tomoe ever since that vision. If Tomoe joined her, surely Mir would object, but obviously she would not (or in Tomoe's confidence) could not stop her. If she died, it would be over for everyone. They had to either follow Shi, or think of something else. And hopefully, that would be enough. "So Vera did actually capture Kogami then...all the more reason to stay out for now. Just trust me okay?" Decisive decisions were becoming much easier to make. And even if this puts Kogami in more danger, they had no choice. She looked to the three and nodded. "I will tell you everything from my perspective."

From then, she told him what had been happening at the tower, how Yachiru is summoning a God to destroy it all, how going through realities of possibilities and fixing mistakes may or may not be helping. Aswell as a team of hers separating to go to the basement to investigate things about a specter of an old friend. She told them everything that happened on her end, however she left out things like her fight with Elizabeth, and Yusugi's existence. She did tell them about Souka, who was Marah Bee some time ago, but was revealed to be something more sinister, and how Natashi and Aburai were for now, trusted allies. She told them what she knew about each of the Kings she had seen, between Four, her death, the third, and the 1st. Everything she knew, save for the details she left out were now common knowledge to those who didn't know. She turned back to Mir to gauge her response. "Please, just stay here. It is going to hurt a little, but this night has hurt us already. It will get darker before it gets brighter, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Meet A Hobo (Ruo/Kogami/Open)   Meet A Hobo (Ruo/Kogami/Open) - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 11:58 am

He listened to Tomoe talk and explain about everything. In summary, Yachiru wanted Angra Mainyu to destroy everything in this world. It was a goal of a madman. Perhaps, Jin should have stopped and asked him earlier. But that chance was gone. On top of that, Aburai was an ally somehow. It seemed hilarious to Jin. Surely the quote, "Yesterday's enemy is today's friend" applied here. Nevertheless, this whole situation did look very bad.

"The katana wielder that we just met a while ago, quite eager to have a lover it seems. And I suppose a purple-scarfed man who was with Yachiru, just a while ago, to retrieve her... Are they also Kings?"

Jin was trying to count off on how many enemies they would have. But some of them didn't seem to add up. Especially with that other man who accompanied Yachiru earlier. Maybe there are still more enemies that have yet to surface?

"Finally we have this purple-haired girl, who I will continue to assume is Vera. Could she also be working with the Kings and Yachiru? I am confused by this development. She clearly prevented us from trying to flee from the fight earlier and possibly kidnapped Kogami for whatever reason."

It was worrying that Kogami was taken out. Most likely back in the tower, but for what reason? Was it to bait them inside and have them lose their cool like Mir just did? The motivations were difficult to pinpoint, but perhaps that was exactly the reason. But they had more important things to worry about than one guy. It was a reality that Mir had to know as well.

"While it is true we should rescue our fedora-wearing friend, I believe there is a dire issue that demands our attention. Yachiru had mentioned that Souka's role was over, that It was time to summon Angra Mainyu."

He let that sink in for each of them. Time was truly starting to run out and decisions needed to be made. But, Jin wasn't done yet.

"It looked like the katana-wielding girl wanted to ally with us, before Kogami attacked her for whatever reason. But based on what Yachiru had mentioned to her, she wished to find his son and they were going out to find him in this very courtyard. And I suppose that son is connected to the summoning, a final key."

So there they have it, three choices. Go after the rude Shi, intercept the Yachiru team, or rescue Kogami. Those were the choices that they needed to decide on. A hard decision, it would be. Would they have to split up? Jin looked back at Tomoe, the leader of this motley group of teenagers and a hobo.

"What will you do now, Commander? It's your call."
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Meet A Hobo (Ruo/Kogami/Open)   Meet A Hobo (Ruo/Kogami/Open) - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 7:52 pm

Mir frowned and simply listened. She had already said her part, after all, so she let herself calm down. Despite the android's nervousness, Tomoe spoke some sense, at the very least. Hell, the Wild Card knew her well, there was no way she could go, in her right mind, and let Tomoe come with her.

"Fine, I'll stay put. Tell me where you want me, Kyokudou, you're the leader, after all." Mir averted her eyes with some regret. She didn't want to lose anyone here... but if she went, only more people would be lost. Was a pretty much impossibly slim chance of saving Kogami worth putting everyone else in risk? It was up for Tomoe to weigh, really.

"You, Jin, was it? You saw more than I did. I think the son Yachiru was speaking of is the First King. If that's true, he's at the other side of the tower... most likely either still facing Yatagarasu, I don't know. Look, we... don't want to find him. Trust me on this. Let's get a goal we can finish quickly without putting ourselves in danger. If we try to fight against the First King, we won't have any chance to even harm him." This was a real warning, but Mir wasn't done. "He was also looking for... you, Kyokudou." It was almost conjecture, but Mir had all the information she needed to deduce that Tomoe wasn't normal, and that the woman the First King spoke of was her. She must have had some kind of power to be their turning point this night, as proved by the lack of her presence in the vision, and the fact that the First wanted to find her so desperately, as she saw it. There must have been something Kyokudou knew about this, no? Well... she would save her questions for when the others had left.
Back to top Go down
Daiki

Daiki

PostSubject: Re: Meet A Hobo (Ruo/Kogami/Open)   Meet A Hobo (Ruo/Kogami/Open) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 10:26 pm

Daiki stood listening this entire time. He didn’t engage, but he heard it. Honestly, he wasn’t the brains of the group, so he just let them have their conversation without him. He was fine with it. His mind hadn’t even really been here. It had been far away, with his sisters who were still frozen in place. He found it hard to be anywhere else. He was ever the concerned elder brother. So concerned that he had completely lost track of the fact that he actually had to be effective here in order for them to be saved. He was not the smartest one.

It was about time he re-joined the group though. He wasn’t too excited to do that, given his absence from the mess they had gotten themselves into, but it was time. He needed to be more than the concerned brother. He needed to be the proactive brother, and the (semi-)useful teammate. He would stroll up to Tomoe’s side and cross his arms.

“So, I take it the lovely lady will be playing our all-knowing leader, since she is chosen.” He smiled at her with charm and poise that he had not felt in a while since being here. If it was to aid her though, he could muster something, “I will follow your lead, my lady. So, do you have a plan?”
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Meet A Hobo (Ruo/Kogami/Open)   Meet A Hobo (Ruo/Kogami/Open) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 10:45 pm

1st King was after her? Made fair sense after what Yusugi told her. She nodded. "We make up to Yatagarasu. We killed his friend, and we need a way to save that. It's all coming down to a warzone. We need to follow Shi. They're with someone apparently, and if it's anyone we haven't seen, we may learn something new. If not, then we prepare for battle....but for now I still want to avoid any real war. So let's go. And Mir, thank you. I will tell you all everything once we get there," she said, bidding everyone nearby to come with her. She looked to Daiki with a disappointed look. "You haven't been around enough. I will decide how much trouble you will be in for doing nothing. For now, come with us." If no one refused, she would lead them to stride where Shi was, with her new friend. What did they have to offer?

(Exit)
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Meet A Hobo (Ruo/Kogami/Open)   Meet A Hobo (Ruo/Kogami/Open) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 10:59 pm

Whoever the First King was, it sounded like he was a dire threat. Perhaps even more than the Second King. The thought of that caused his spine to shiver. Interestingly enough, Mir did say something interesting about Tomoe.

Looks like someone new came along. A new ally, someone that could somewhat be trusted despite Tomoe noted their truancy. But more allies at this point was necessary. So, there were no complaints from Jin.

Just as he was about to leave with Tomoe, he walked up to Mir and handed her a bit of money.

"I believe you'll find more use for this than I will. If it helps at all."

With a nod, he tailed after the leader.

[Exit]

OOC: 1.2k VC to Mir.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Meet A Hobo (Ruo/Kogami/Open)   Meet A Hobo (Ruo/Kogami/Open) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 11:04 pm

Mir didn't say anything else much towards... anything. She was honestly just thinking to herself, keeping her feelings hidden. There was no more need to talk, not until they were done here. But she did raise an eyebrow as the man handed her some coins she just so happened to have less of. While she wasn't really... fond of them, she knew what they did, if nothing else.

"Thanks, I guess. I'll make good use of them." The android steadied her breathing and followed after Tomoe and the group. No more words needed announcing.

-Exit
Back to top Go down
The Countess
Admin
The Countess

PostSubject: Re: Meet A Hobo (Ruo/Kogami/Open)   Meet A Hobo (Ruo/Kogami/Open) - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 6:37 am

Caestus nodded silently, following Tomoe and the rest. Finally, he knew what needed to be done... So Soki was their first priority, eh? She could potentially bring back one of the kings... What good that would do remained to be seen... Perhaps they could learn a thing or two from this king?

Caestus has left the scene
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet A Hobo (Ruo/Kogami/Open)   Meet A Hobo (Ruo/Kogami/Open) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meet A Hobo (Ruo/Kogami/Open)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4