Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Meet A Hobo (Ruo/Kogami/Open) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Meet A Hobo (Ruo/Kogami/Open) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Meet A Hobo (Ruo/Kogami/Open) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Meet A Hobo (Ruo/Kogami/Open) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Meet A Hobo (Ruo/Kogami/Open) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Meet A Hobo (Ruo/Kogami/Open) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Meet A Hobo (Ruo/Kogami/Open) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Meet A Hobo (Ruo/Kogami/Open) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Meet A Hobo (Ruo/Kogami/Open) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Meet A Hobo (Ruo/Kogami/Open)

Go down 
+7
Penny
Grantus
Nyarlathotep
Ms. Grantus
Salmane
Raia
Godai
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Godai

Godai

Meet A Hobo (Ruo/Kogami/Open) Empty
PostSubject: Meet A Hobo (Ruo/Kogami/Open)   Meet A Hobo (Ruo/Kogami/Open) EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 4:23 pm

The way around the tower to the Courtyard wasn't too long for Jin. He was half-expecting to see a space occupied with Caestus, the girl over his shoulder, and Kirito. Upon entering, he would see that they weren't alone. There were others there, some of them conversing with each other. He silently waved at whoever noticed him as he was looking around.

There were tables and even chairs nearby. Jin would carefully set the unconscious Shi on a chair. After doing so, he looked back at whoever was keeping an eye on him.

"Greetings. I'm new around here. Call me Jin."
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: Meet A Hobo (Ruo/Kogami/Open)   Meet A Hobo (Ruo/Kogami/Open) EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 10:59 pm

Kogami was having some downtime, mostly due to either Tomoe disappearing or everyone handling their own business. Mir was with Natashi, so he was by himself in a sense, but that was until his hearing picked up some footsteps. Summoning his soulbound weapon, Kogami would spin the switchblade as he walked up to the source, but freezing in place once he seen who was approaching. "Jin hun? You got wrapped up in this mess too?" Koga wouldn't really know if Jin recognized him or not. After all Kogami was supposed to be dead, and he was, this form was nothing more than a shadow of his former self.
Back to top Go down
Salmane

Salmane

PostSubject: Re: Meet A Hobo (Ruo/Kogami/Open)   Meet A Hobo (Ruo/Kogami/Open) EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 11:15 pm

Shi had been passed out for quite sometime, falling down after trying to hold the door open. In this unconscious state, she had a few dreams of little importance, mostly about her time caged in her cell. Though after her dreaming ended, she woke up slowly, not opening her eyes at first. She heard a voice, then another, one of them seemed a bit familiar. "...!" The surface felt a bit harder, she had defiantly been moved from where she fell unconscious. Opening her eyes slowly, she'd sit up, trying to study her surroundings. Who in the world brought her back to the front, and what happened to the team in the back? The other two seemed to know each other, one of them being the shadow she had met earlier. "Well isn't this a surprise, I surely thought I would die back there." That was her little way of saying thank you as she kept her face in a restful, and emotionless state. Sliding off the table, she'd look back towards the two men, crossing her arms. "Does anyone want to tell me what's going on, or do I have to find out myself?" If only she had known that Soki had made a run for it, the original Soki of course.
Back to top Go down
Ms. Grantus

Ms. Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Meet A Hobo (Ruo/Kogami/Open)   Meet A Hobo (Ruo/Kogami/Open) EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 11:18 pm

Ruo woke up to see unfamiliar faces, and her body back at the beginning. She looked around to see that the door was still open for the time being, and she frowned. So much for keeping a low profile. There was no point in doing that now. She stayed quiet, listening to the conversation unless she was addressed, getting up and dusting herself off. She didn't know them so she couldn't help but be suspicious.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Meet A Hobo (Ruo/Kogami/Open)   Meet A Hobo (Ruo/Kogami/Open) EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 11:37 pm

Someone certainly seemed tense, Jin would notice. But, he kept his cool as the fedora-wearing knife-wielder stopped his attack. Apparently he knew who the former teacher was, causing him to raise an eyebrow at this person. But yet, he didn't know who this person was. Had Jin met him before? It sounded like it, but nothing really seemed to bring up any ideas for him.

"It would certainly seem so," he darkly smiled back at him and took out a cigarette and a lighter, "You seem to know who I am. Would you mind if you tell me your name?"

Soon the girl he had been holding earlier would wake up.

"Can't say I know that much. Just arrived at the tower. But I suppose Aburai's 'friends' did ask me to pull you all towards the courtyard. Other than some other girl exiting the tower," Jin would admit to her, "I'm Jin. What's yours?"

It was all he knew at this point and he just needed to wait for this "supposed" leader. While the white-haired girl just woke up, so did the other that Caestus had brought.

"Had a nice nap?" he would say to Ruo with a small smile.

There certainly was quite a number of people here.
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: Meet A Hobo (Ruo/Kogami/Open)   Meet A Hobo (Ruo/Kogami/Open) EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 12:57 am

It's kogami........ ya i look different i know..." Koga would say in a frustrated tone as he tipped his hat. Keep in mind its been two years. " Koga would then turn to the ex attendant and gave her a similar glance. If you have any information about the other group, feel free to share, because the last time i seen you was when we all grouped up with naito and had a run in with sparky. I have no idea why youre here right now. However, the newcomers face by the name of ruo caught Kogami's eye when she started moving, Koga's ears were very powerful, so she wasnt going to sneak away without him noticing. "Whose the girl? "
Back to top Go down
Salmane

Salmane

PostSubject: Re: Meet A Hobo (Ruo/Kogami/Open)   Meet A Hobo (Ruo/Kogami/Open) EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 1:14 am

Shi sat quietly, blinking without emotion as she rolled her eyes. They had nothing, of course, but then something did catch her attention. "A woman leaving? Did this woman happen to have white hair, and seem older than a teenager?" Was it Soki? Had she flown right under her nose. "Also, the other team went into the basement and I was holding the door to give them a way out, but I let my guard down and fell unconscious." She blinked, crossing her hands over her chest. "I should have just stayed with my compendium in hand, at least then I knew I was on the winning side. Philemon was the right god to be created under." She'd look towards the robot, someone new perhaps? "In any case, I'm Shi. Would you care to explain what you're doing at this tower?" Of course the answer was obvious, but how did one make comrades without small talk?
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: Meet A Hobo (Ruo/Kogami/Open)   Meet A Hobo (Ruo/Kogami/Open) EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 9:19 pm

"Excuse me. Is this where I can find the Yachiru elimination squad?"

Meet A Hobo (Ruo/Kogami/Open) Tumblr_mbcij7bWYT1rawh8ro1_500

A young swords woman would begin to approach the group approached the group that seemed to be relaxing out in the courtyard. Though she was covered in some blood, she didn't seem hostile. Infact, she simply smiled towards them as she stopped and bowed her head politely. "That Yachiru was the one to cause the world to turn into this. I was wondering if you were the group looking to stop him from achieving his most dastardly goals."

Meet A Hobo (Ruo/Kogami/Open) Tumblr_n1lxs4S0IK1s9nnpjo1_500

The young woman, dressed like a schoolgirl, would watch the group with round eyes. She seemed to be specifically shifting between the males within the group, and barely paying attention to the females. Infact, only towards the men did there seem to be genuine innocence and caring. Towards the women, there seemed to be a low scathing intent behind her words. It was almost like she despised them despite the fact she had just met them.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Meet A Hobo (Ruo/Kogami/Open)   Meet A Hobo (Ruo/Kogami/Open) EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 9:27 pm

Ruo looked at the several gesturing to her before frowning. "...Ruo. I was holding the door after you passed out." She looked at Shi before looking to Kogami, familiar with the man's look, though she didn't recall any time she spent with him. This other man was also new to her eyes. She grinned with a wide smile. "I think I'm a little tired of supernatural stuff! I just want to live on my own normally!" she said, before her smile dropped like a ton of bricks. She tilted her head to the tower, eyeing it. Maybe she should ask them to join her on the way up. At this point, allies were a necessity, she learned that the hard way, and remembered some time ago what it meant to fight alongside them...

However, she noticed the odd schoolgirl which clearly acted like a threat, at least to her arriving. Ruo squinted her eyes at her. "Mm. So Yachiru IS behind this. Alright then. Maybe if I knew what he was planning I could maybe help him, or at least get a grasp on it all. What's gonna happen to the town?" she said aloud. She of course was not telling the entire truth; she had little intention to help him if the consequence would be this continuing. But it was worth knowing more about the conditions of this world and his plans.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Meet A Hobo (Ruo/Kogami/Open)   Meet A Hobo (Ruo/Kogami/Open) EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 9:34 pm

Oh he changed alright, not just by appearance, but perhaps their air around him did. Then again, two years is enough time to change drastically. Jin would know, out of all people. As of now, all he knew about this group is that they were just holding a door for some reason.

"Hm?" Shi's question caught his attention, "Yes, but what about her?"

This was getting a little bit interesting. So that girl was important. Jin had a good hunch about it, but it looks likes he might get some answers here. But that was going to stop since there was this newcomer. The familiar stench of blood. He darted his eyes at a lone figure. A young girl with a sheathed blade. There was something ominous about it, especially with the blood on her person and her intent looks.

Jin would stay silent for now and would let them talk. It's time for him to listen to get a better idea of what's going on anyway. It was interesting to know that the Yachiru Corps. is involved in all of this. So where is all of this going to take Jin? That was a question he would like to have answered.

Last edited by Puck on Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changed a word at the last paragraph.)
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: Meet A Hobo (Ruo/Kogami/Open)   Meet A Hobo (Ruo/Kogami/Open) EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 2:24 am

Ruo huh? Well , I guess you was here to pick up shi’s slack, good job I guess.” Though Kogami would shrug when Ruo mentioned living normally. “ If you’re involved in this shit, your life will never be normal ever again, you’re always going to be connected to the supernatural, and it’ll always poke its ugly head. I’d say get used to if you want to live longer. “ Kogami would say a bit begrudgingly. However, his ears would pick up on a few footsteps and the mere appearance and voice of the new arrival brought kogami on edge immediately.

“Tch…. All we ever do is get visits …” Kogami would say in a pissed off tone as he stepped back about three meters. He didn’t trust this woman at all, it was pretty apparent to him. “You idiots seem to be pretty comfortable with this woman appearing while covered in blood, from the tower, she’s not with us, so she’s obviously with Yachiru. “Kogami had an obligation to speak his mind, losing less people with tomoe’s disappearance and rita’s disappearance, as well as the other group doing fuck all, losing more able bodies would put koga in a bad spot. “ Ya, sure….trying to ruin yachiru’s day, why? Wanna stop us?

Strength
Spoiler:

Weakness
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Meet A Hobo (Ruo/Kogami/Open)   Meet A Hobo (Ruo/Kogami/Open) EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 9:03 pm

Right away, everyone around the area would hear a big whoosh before a quick object rammed straight into the school uniform-wearing black-haired woman without any warning aside from the quick sound it made while it entered. It was quick, sudden, and most likely way too surprising for anyone to catch, as the flames that shot Mir off spread and dispersed, the android herself lifting herself up with a quick hop, holding her head.

"Jesus Christ, that idiot has the strength of a giant... what the hell did I ram into...?" Mir examined the area around, noticing a lot of people around... one or two she knew, the others being strangers... including the person she probably just landed on. Noticing this, Mir backed off, away from the group with wide eyes. What the hell happened?!

"Okay... that sucked. 0/10, who the hell is everyone?!" The android approached Kogami hastily, nudging him and whispering. "Psst, who are these people?! I didn't know there were so many in the courtyard!" Afterwards, Mir turned towards the young woman, unsure. "Ummm... sorry, I couldn't control where I was going... are you okay?" She blinked, waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
The Countess
Admin
The Countess

PostSubject: Re: Meet A Hobo (Ruo/Kogami/Open)   Meet A Hobo (Ruo/Kogami/Open) EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 2:00 am

Caestus had stayed silent for this entire time, leaning against the wall, listening to what they all were talking about... He had never been fond of larger crowds, and pretty much avoided being a part of them as much as he could... But now... He couldn't sit silent here any longer, for two new people had arrived at the scene... Aside from the man who he now knew as Kogami of course... No, the two people in question were both women, one of which was asking about Yachiru... "We're okay, for now anyway... This lady on the other hand doesn't seem very keen on letting us stay that way however." He'd look at the two newly arrived people. "Tch..." He approached the group of people, sighing deeply.

Meet A Hobo (Ruo/Kogami/Open) KHyCWD8
"Well... I can never catch a break here, now can I?"
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: Meet A Hobo (Ruo/Kogami/Open)   Meet A Hobo (Ruo/Kogami/Open) EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 5:42 pm

The young woman was rather quiet. Why was this female talking to her like they were even in stature? It disgusted the blood covered woman, but she kept her smile. After all, there were men present and as long as there was men present she was fine. Though one of the men was walking back from her. Why? Was there something wrong? Oh, it must have been the blood! She raised a hand and shoot it towards Kogami. "Oh no, please no. Don't worry, this is not my blood!" Surely that would make him come to his senses and get alittle closer. She wanted to continue the conversation before her keen eyes caught notice to something in the air. The Red Moon was behind her, so this red ball of fire was surely something else. Was this an attack so soon? Did they know her true intentions? Did they know she wanted... a new boyfriend!?

Meet A Hobo (Ruo/Kogami/Open) 6yh5ol

As the fireball was entering the area, there was a sudden explosion that stemmed from the location of the Second King. It could be compared to a bomb, as a shockwave went directly into the fireball with enough force to change its course and slam it directly into the ground 5 feet infront of her. The source of this explosion was a large arm that stretched from the young woman as if protecting her from any and all harm.

Meet A Hobo (Ruo/Kogami/Open) Viofmv

"That wasn't very nice. I was only looking for a boyfriend. If you wanted to play this game, you should have said something earlier."

The young woman's blade was drawn, and the hulking Mask of her Persona hovered behind her. She slowly backed off from the group as her eyes surveyed each of them; including the object or person that was in the fireball. The innocent mask she wore had switched to one filled with lust. She couldn't stand the women there, but the men. She only hoped they would come with her. They just had to see her room!

Second King:

Skill:

Damage:

OoC:
Back to top Go down
Salmane

Salmane

PostSubject: Re: Meet A Hobo (Ruo/Kogami/Open)   Meet A Hobo (Ruo/Kogami/Open) EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 2:04 am

Shi blinked when the new woman entered, scanning her up and down. Something seemed off about her, but it wasn't just the blood that covered her body, it was more about the way she carried herself when she spoke. The former attendant found herself slowly backing away from the woman, but only because she felt like being any closer would cause issues for her in the first place. Soon enough, the mysterious woman, who had now been revealed to be a King, had summoned a type of potential that seemed sort of out of the potential of Shi herself. Quickly snapping her fingers, she felt her persona come out, pointing towards Shi herself. "Well thank you for the information homeless-looking man, I don't have time for this foolishness. I'm going to find someone who will defiantly help us out of this situation. Would you all mind covering my escape?" With that, she would turn to begin running, a bit faster as a trail of ice followed right behind her. This was only an attempt, but it was all she had. To that group she would be a liability and she couldn't be held off anymore. Soki was out there, and Shi had to speak to her.

Stats:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet A Hobo (Ruo/Kogami/Open)   Meet A Hobo (Ruo/Kogami/Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Meet A Hobo (Ruo/Kogami/Open)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next