Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Kizuna Academey Webpage- Kogami's Interview (open) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Kizuna Academey Webpage- Kogami's Interview (open) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Kizuna Academey Webpage- Kogami's Interview (open) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Kizuna Academey Webpage- Kogami's Interview (open) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Kizuna Academey Webpage- Kogami's Interview (open) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Kizuna Academey Webpage- Kogami's Interview (open) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Kizuna Academey Webpage- Kogami's Interview (open) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Kizuna Academey Webpage- Kogami's Interview (open) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Kizuna Academey Webpage- Kogami's Interview (open) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Kizuna Academey Webpage- Kogami's Interview (open)

Go down 
2 posters

RP Element- School Feedback
Negative Feedback
Kizuna Academey Webpage- Kogami's Interview (open) Bar_left67%Kizuna Academey Webpage- Kogami's Interview (open) Bar_right
 67% [ 2 ]
Positive Feedback
Kizuna Academey Webpage- Kogami's Interview (open) Bar_left0%Kizuna Academey Webpage- Kogami's Interview (open) Bar_right
 0% [ 0 ]
Neutral
Kizuna Academey Webpage- Kogami's Interview (open) Bar_left33%Kizuna Academey Webpage- Kogami's Interview (open) Bar_right
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Raia

Raia

Kizuna Academey Webpage- Kogami's Interview (open) Empty
PostSubject: Kizuna Academey Webpage- Kogami's Interview (open)   Kizuna Academey Webpage- Kogami's Interview (open) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 9:00 pm

Red: Jake Collin, interviewer

Violet: Koga

OOC: I’m going to make this as viscous as possible, so it’s not like I’m going to go easy on myself. Later, I’m going to throw down a poll for each individual. Basically it’ll be like a reaction game, seeing if the public takes the interview positively or negatively. This would involve you guys as students, reading all about this paper or online article and representing yourself respecting character. Seeing it from your characters point of view as well as representing the student body. That shift will depend on the positive votes as to the negative votes, which will affect Kogami and his social standings as a student and his standing with the student council. Seems like a fun game to me, more of a gamble if it goes south.

You guys can post your comments about the online article, basically pretending to read about the article because it was posted on the school website front page. Leave your comments as well as your vote. No matter what way my story goes based off your votes , it’ll still be a good rp element for me to work with.

Kogami was heading over the computer lab, he was going to me with some people who was in charge of the school newspaper and school web page’s message board. The Kizuna message board was very popular within the school; it covers the ins and outs of Kizuna academy. Kizuna academy had plenty of gossip and rumors going on and about the message board and the School newspaper were always looking for a good story. Kogami was going there towards his interview. He had to show his face in a new light, Abel had utterly embarrassed him at the kizuna academy club fair. This was a fair that he organized, and it was ruined all in one go. What a viscous man , it was the same feeling as before. The feeling of having everything Kogami worked hard for slipping from his grasps. Kogami’s grades were above average, he was a good student. However, for him to have that much control over Kizuna academy, he must first swat their people. It was anyone’s game, and it was time for Kogami to provide an answer for the school newspaper before it was too late. They were seriously going to publish the rumor without hearing a word from Kogami at all, but Kogami will get the interview that they been waiting for.

Kogami walks in, noticing the few members present. He takes a seat and shakes the hand of one of the members of the club. Jake Collin was his name, and he was going to interview Kogami about the rumors that were starting to spread. Jake started to speak on the matter while the person on the computer who records and type every word was there, as well as the publisher for the newspaper.

Interview start: This is the part you guys read online

Jake Colin: So here I have with me, Kogami Shibuya. A member of the student council as well as the first year student of Kizuna academy. So I am not going to beat around the bush, you did an outstanding job in the month that you been here, but its been adding a mysterious element as to how you rose up the ranks of the student council so fast as to your relationship with our fellow student. A chip off the poker face seems to have been missing a piece after one of our students whose name is Abel Mistral announced your so called “Backstage Manipulation” Threatening him and his friends as well as the same claims towards your recently developed relationship with Gabishi Ogami, what do you say towards that?

Kogami Shibuya: I say that is false, the students of Kizuna academy are clearly experiencing a form of miscommunication, a lost way of understanding. My actions are specifically based off my responsibilities as a member of the student council. The president saw my tenacity in upholding the order of the school. There was appropriate punishment given to rule breakers, which was the thing. But the neglect in upholding the safety continued to be dispersed, the missing persons case seem to be the shaking pillar that no one dared to tip. I can see the worry in everyone’s eyes, yet I am the only one who would dare speak out about it. My connection with Gabishi Ogami is a normal one, his social standards are similar to mine before I came to Kizuna academy. I was a delinquent, the worst of the worst until someone saw something in me, something worth salvaging, something worth saving. When you see such a potentional in an individual but people cant look beyond the past and what he appears to be, I am one of the few that would try and cooperate with him. There was a recent arson a few days ago that Gabisbi got blamed for, he was innocent because of my investigation. If I did nothing, people would have still seen him as a criminal. All I did was offer him a spot in Kizuna’s acadmey’s newly formed boxing team with great hopes that we make it to the state championships. Consider me as one of the few who believe in dreams, who believe such a change comes with gain and value.

Jake: And the Abel situation?

Kogami: Abel Mistral brings danger to our school. Our first meeting was when he was beating up a bunch of thugs, there was blood everywhere. I went home, threatening him not to bring such violence to Kizuna academy or else he would be dealt with. I said it, I said what I had to say, because no one else would. Fear paralyzes our students, making them unable to take action at the right time. When a Young student named Kazuya Feng was plagued by the same violence that Abel brought to our school yesterday. A bunch of thugs that can easily just walk on campus , that don’t even go to Kizuna, and harass our students. The worst part about it is that people all around just watched, they took pictures with their phones, they would rather tweet about the situation instead of helping. So I took matters into my own hands and created the newly founded Student Disciplinary committee, also known as the DMC. Physical means should never be the first solution, but unnecessary retaliation needs to answered in the same form. Words were insufficient in that situation, the DMC took action and sent those guys packing. Note this, that this would have never happened to an innocent bystander if it wasn’t for Abel Mistral. He could have gotten hurt, even worse… the security itself at Kizuna academy. Its too lax, and with the kidnappings going about, curfew is too late. After yesterday’s event, I am not surprised that the kidnappings continue to happen, because we lack the necessary security to prevent such things.

Jake : Also, there was a recent rumor as to neglecting out traditional Kendo Club. Could you tell us why you were brought to the decision that you made about the budget.

Kogami: Kizuna Acadmey is entering a new day and age, we can’t keep pouring funds into an unsuccessful team. They struggle with members, some members drop out. They been losing games , and all of this points to the leadership. Not only being apart of the student council, but I have quite a hand in the sports division. I saw this as a problem, and no change would come without bringing the pressure. All they have to do is win three games, just three, give Kizuna some hope…show some spirit into the tradition of this sport that Kizuna holds dear. There is no injustice in my actions, the true potential is only shown when a man is backed into a corner , there is everything to gain, which provides them with every reason to win.

Jake: How do you think the students will accept the DMC?

Kogami: Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don't resist them; that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like. And they are shifting, in the direction that I am willing to go. As much as I love this school, nothing exists without flaws, but this flaw can be life threatening. The lack of protection, maybe protection against our very own students. The violent ones that not even teachers would dare stand up to, individuals who can basically walk into campus with the mission of gravely injuring one of our students. Even though me an Abel have different point of views, He is still a student of Kizuna academy. Its my responsibility to ensure the well being of our school as long as I am apart of the student council. Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go and then do it. The old system, is it worth holding on to forever?

Jake: Alright, any closing statements?

Kogami: Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves. What you see and what you hear depends a great deal on where you are standing. It also depends on what sort of person you are. I know what kind of person I am, and I don’t know the light that you see me in. But if you change the way you look at things , the things you look at change. And hopefully, you wont see me as some backstage manipulating monster, but a person with great respect for Kizua academy, and its students.
Back to top Go down
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

Kizuna Academey Webpage- Kogami's Interview (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kizuna Academey Webpage- Kogami's Interview (open)   Kizuna Academey Webpage- Kogami's Interview (open) EmptyThu May 02, 2013 12:31 am

Genji Kano would find himself checking out the latest news for the school. He found the article in the headlines of the website that had Kogami being interviewed. Genji would find himself reading this article in the comfort of his dorm room, but after his reaction to it, it may have been the best decision he could have made.

It started out with a rather neutral reaction to the interview. As Genji was reading, he found things that he could use in his investigation. He did hear about the arson, but he had no idea that it was pointed at Gabishi. Apparently this "scandal" was mere cooperation in the mind of Kogami. Genji needed to do further research, though.

Then he read about Kogami's DMC and how they dispatched trouble makers that were brought to the school. Genji was happy that the riff raff was taken care of, but Kogami seemed to want to keep the DMC. Genji couldn't believe it. Kogami was actually making a second Disciplinary Committee without informing anyone in the Student Council. Who does he think he is? Genji was angry. How could he just feel like it was something that he could just do? This couldn't get out of hand. Investigation or not, Genji had to bring this up.

Then came the Kendo incident. Kogami had no right to just ignore the club. He was in charge of funds, no club should have been left behind, even Genji vouched for better funding. To not only ignore his senpai, but his fellow Council members? It seemed that Kogami had too much of a power trip going on. Genji needed to make sure that this didn't get out of hand. He didn't even read the closing remarks, he had to stop Kogami from destroying the school. Genji was so angry. If it wasn't for his maturity, his computer might have gone out the window.
Back to top Go down

Kizuna Academey Webpage- Kogami's Interview (open)
Page 1 of 1