Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Job Interview [Open. Hyde] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Job Interview [Open. Hyde] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Job Interview [Open. Hyde] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Job Interview [Open. Hyde] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Job Interview [Open. Hyde] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Job Interview [Open. Hyde] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Job Interview [Open. Hyde] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Job Interview [Open. Hyde] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Job Interview [Open. Hyde] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Job Interview [Open. Hyde]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

Job Interview [Open. Hyde] Empty
PostSubject: Job Interview [Open. Hyde]   Job Interview [Open. Hyde] EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 10:07 am

After parting ways with Akashida and Mikhail, Hyde and I wander back to my home. Hyde had a Job-interview with my dad. It concerns that Part-time job at the sushi resturant I offered Hyde my first day here. "Are you nervous?" I turn towards my friend. I would be suprised if he isn't nervous right now. After all, it's a potential part-time job we're talking about here.

After a good 20 minute walk from school, we reach our destination: Edogawa Sushi
"Well, there it is. My Dad is waiting inside. You ready?" I look at Hyde and Smile. "Don't worry. I'm sure You're gonna get the job! No Problem!" There's no doubt in my mind that he'll get the job. I open the door and we both enter. After taking off our shoes, I point towards the door to the kitchen. "He's waiting for you in there. Good luck!"
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Job Interview [Open. Hyde]   Job Interview [Open. Hyde] EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 10:33 am

“Y-Yea… I think I’ll be ok. I hope that I’ll be ok this time. I don’t think your dad is a scary guy, unless he’s that Sengoku Basara guy who punched ocean. Did you see that episode? “Hyde continued to take deep breaths as he tried his best to shake off the nervousness. “Alright Snake, I’m ready to meet Big Boss. “ These references were either corny or lousy, but they managed to keep Hyde calm for a period of time. He didn’t know what to expect, he just hope to god that he didn’t smell bad or anything.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Job Interview [Open. Hyde]   Job Interview [Open. Hyde] EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 5:24 am

"You go get 'em!" I sit down on a chair and make a gesture towards the door. "Just be yourself and everything will be fine. My dad is not that bad actually." I watch as Hyde goes through the doorway to the kitchen. It's all up to Hyde now.

((OoC here real quick. I'll hop in as my dad. NPC Time here.))

"Hm...?" I notice the door opening. He's here now huh...? I turn around, and see this teen with red hair just like my son standing in front of me. His hair is a bit longer, and he's wearing a cape... Kei did mention that this Hyde was a bit of an oddball. "So you're Hyde Mizumi, eh? Well, have a seat." I point at a stool nearby next to the table. I sit down on a chair on the opposite side of the table myself, inspecting the potential waiter in front of me. "I take it you have your Resumé with you?" I raise an eyebrow, as I chew on the toothpick in my mouth.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Job Interview [Open. Hyde]   Job Interview [Open. Hyde] EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 9:50 am

“…” Hyde walked in and took a seat very quietly; he detached his cape from his shoulder and thought about his next words for a brief moment. “Yes sir, Mr. Edogawa. I have my credentials right here.” Hyde then reaches into his knapsack and pulls out a folder. He then pulls out one paper that was seemingly his resume as he handed it over to the owner of the shop. Jeez Kei, your dad is intimidating. I could feel the tension from entering the shop. Hyde didn’t know what to expect next from the man, but he kept his smile and tried to look as normal as possible.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Job Interview [Open. Hyde]   Job Interview [Open. Hyde] EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 12:32 pm

Reading Mizumi's resumé, I notice that he hasn't really had any steady part-time jobs. I guess that's part of being a teenager... "Hmm... You sure have worked at a lot of places... Nothing lasting very long though it seems... How come?" I raise an eyebrow as I look at Mizumi. "Do you live in Penecia?" I asked this mainly for conveniece purposes than anything else. Now, if he has a good enough reason for all these short term jobs, then he has a good chance to get the job. If he can keep it however....
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Job Interview [Open. Hyde]   Job Interview [Open. Hyde] EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 3:01 pm

“Well, I wasn’t really expecting to get paid at first. They were just good deeds for the time being, I helped out whenever I could. Since they instead, I took on any generous donation that they decided to give me. “ Hyde answered honestly, he wasn’t even expecting a thank you. Maybe that time with Yata was a slip of the tongue, due to the fact that he slandered his friends way too many times, but Hyde was normally a good person. When the potential employer asked if Hyde lived in Penencia, Hyde shook his head. “ No sir, I don’t. I live in the Zela Academy dorms.” Hyde actually runs really fast, he been on the track team for a good minute now. His good cardio could get him to work on time, and even keep up with the busy days of the shop. Though, he wondered if living closer to the shop could play a role in whether he could have the job, and Hyde started to wonder if he gave the wrong answer. However, what was another answer he could give other than the truth?
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Job Interview [Open. Hyde]   Job Interview [Open. Hyde] EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 4:53 am

"So, you did those jobs out of good will, eh? So this is techically your first 'real' job then huh?" This teen is a very upstanding lad for his age. I like that. Kei has a knack for finding good friends. "So, where are these dorms located?" I look at Hyde and smile. If Kei's recommendation is anything to go by, he should be a nice work mate. I lean back in my chair, look at Hyde's Resumé once again before asking: "So, which days and what times can you work? I know school, homework and spending time with friends are important for a student of your age, so I need to take your schedule into account when hiring you. I'll also need your phone number, should the flow of customers ever become overwhelming. How steady are you with your hands? How's your math?" All these questions are important. For all tends and purposes, he's already secured his place here, now all that remains is for me to know what kind of work I should give him.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Job Interview [Open. Hyde]   Job Interview [Open. Hyde] EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 9:06 am

“Well, I’m usually free. This would be my real job if that’s the case, but what’s important is the experience. “Hyde would think for a moment as he tried his best to answer the next two questions. “I would like to think of myself as pretty quick, and I could handle the rush hours if needed. Basic math is something that I can handle. However, anything too complicated is not entirely my forte; it’s not exactly my best subject. “ Hyde almost cringed when he said that, those statements could make you or break you. After that, Hyde would proceed to give this man his number.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Job Interview [Open. Hyde]   Job Interview [Open. Hyde] EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 9:24 am

I note down Hyde's number on a post-it stamp."Alright, then. Hyde..." I stand up and stretch out my hand towards the teen, smiling. "You're hired, kid, you can start working here next monday. We'll see what you will work with then... Now, I think Kei's waiting for you outside. Tell him the good news."

((OoC Back to Kei again I guess.))

I look up when the doors to the kitchen open up, and I see Hyde walking out. I stand up and ask: "How did it go? Did he hire you?" I smile at Hyde. He got the job, didn't he? "You want some sushi? I think we need to celebrate this somehow!" I enter the kitchen briefly to grab some of the sushi Dad and I made after the Circus yesterday and return to Hyde. I open up the box, revealing 3 pieces of the redhead's favorite sushi, along 2 pieces of the Fatty Tuna. "Dig in. It's my treat!" I just couldn't help smiling.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Job Interview [Open. Hyde]   Job Interview [Open. Hyde] EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 1:25 pm

Hyde returned the smile and shook Mr Edogada’s hand eagerly. “I won’t let you down, I promise.” Today was a really lucky day for Hyde; he finally managed to have a job. He was going to do his best to make a good impression; Hyde wanted to keep this job and add it onto his list of accomplishments in the future. “Seeing the smiling faces of the people who enjoy your food would be a great sight, I can’t wait!” With that, Hyde met back up with Kei. “Hey Kei, I managed to get hired! I guess that book worked after all. “Hyde then pulls out a book called “Getting Hired for Dummies” Book and shows it to Kei. However, Kei had a surprise for him. It was his favorite sushi, along with other sushi he hasn’t tried yet. Hyde looks at Kei with a surprised smile. “I don’t know what to say…. No one’s ever got me anything before. You made this yourself?” Hyde starts eating the fatty tuna first, trying out Kei’s favorites. You could see in Hyde’s face that he enjoyed it. “ This is great! It’s like the fattiest tuna!
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Job Interview [Open. Hyde]   Job Interview [Open. Hyde] EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 1:39 pm

"Glad you liked it! I worked really hard on your favorites, It's a piece I haven't made much, but I think they turned out okay in the end." I smile at Hyde. "You got hired though! That's fantastic! We're basically workmates now! Where are the student dorms anyway? You live there right?" I look at Hyde as I stand up. "Maybe we should swing by my place before we go. Just so you can see where I live. It's within walking distance. In fact, it's on the way to the station."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Job Interview [Open. Hyde]   Job Interview [Open. Hyde] EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 2:26 pm

“Ahh, you shouldn’t have to work so hard Kei. I wouldn’t want to be a bother or anything, but I really appreciate this meal. It tastes even better knowing that my friend made it for me!” Hyde finished up the last of the tuna and put his hands in a small prayer as he closed his eyes. “Thank you for the food!” Afterwards, Hyde begins to get up as well and does a big stretch. “ Alright, so were heading over to your house. I never been there before, I was actually expecting the restaurant to have an upstairs apartment and that’s how you guys like…do it…you know? ”Hyde then scratched his head as he followed Kei.” Maybe I watch too many anime, it sounds like a protagonist thing.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Job Interview [Open. Hyde]   Job Interview [Open. Hyde] EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 6:39 am

"Alright, then. Let's go!" We exit the resturant together and start heading home to my place. "There it is! My home!" I point towards a white house in the distance.
Kei Edogawa's Home:

"We just finished packing up everything yesterday. I don't think it should take 2 weeks to pack up everything if it wasn't for the fact that preparing the resturant was of a higher priority for my dad." I open up my backpack and grab the keys to the door, and open it. "Here's where I live. It's nothing fancy, Really." I take off my shoes, and enter the house. Since we just finished packing up the last things yesterday, it's quite tidy in here, with the exception of a couple of empty cardboard boxes on the floor. "Come in, why don't you? If you have the time of course. My room is upstairs. Come on, I'll show you around."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Job Interview [Open. Hyde]   Job Interview [Open. Hyde] EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 9:58 pm

It’s pretty fancy in comparison to the places that I used to live in. Though, I’m always grateful to have a place to sleep. So to me, your place is pretty awesome Kei!” Hyde walked in and looked around; it was a really nice place that Kei lived in. It must be fortunate of him to have such a good parent. “Well, I don’t mind helping you unpack a few boxes if you need a pair of extra hands.” As usual, Hyde would offer his help as he takes off his shoes and looks in the box.” Empty? Guess I spoke too soon, you and your dad had it covered then!” Hyde would make a small chuckle as he followed Kei for a brief tour of the house. “Lead the way ..Oh great prince of sushi!” This was a fun day for Hyde, he never been over a friend’s house before.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Job Interview [Open. Hyde]   Job Interview [Open. Hyde] EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 6:27 am

'Prince of Sushi'...? Now that's a first. I tour Hyde around the house. "And here it is, My room." It really isn't anything fancy. My room is white in color, much like the rest of the house. The birch bookshelf that reaches the ceiling is stacked with books and the like, covering everything from thick books on sushi-making to thin Mangas like Shingeki No Kyojin. A 32 inch Flat-screen TV hangs on the wall next to the futon. Underneath the TV lies a variety of consoles plugged in, ranging from the Nintendo 64 to the PS4, no Microsoft Consoles are anywhere to be seen. Next to that, there's another smaller shelf, containing my game library. I played some Shadow of the Colossus HD on my PS3 yesterday, hence why the box for the ICO HD collection is lying on the floor, opened, next to a PS3 Controller. Another reason why it took so long for us to unpack everything was because we had some electricians modify the electrical outlets, so our electrical appliances would still function. On the wall opposite of the tv hangs my old Kendo-gi, and on my desk facing the window, lies my old Bokken on it's small pedistal, next to my tiny bonsai tree I got as a birthday gift when I turned 13. "So, What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Job Interview [Open. Hyde]   Job Interview [Open. Hyde] Empty

Back to top Go down

Job Interview [Open. Hyde]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next