Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Some Student Council Chat (Kogami, open) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Some Student Council Chat (Kogami, open) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Some Student Council Chat (Kogami, open) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Some Student Council Chat (Kogami, open) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Some Student Council Chat (Kogami, open) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Some Student Council Chat (Kogami, open) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Some Student Council Chat (Kogami, open) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Some Student Council Chat (Kogami, open) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Some Student Council Chat (Kogami, open) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Some Student Council Chat (Kogami, open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

Some Student Council Chat (Kogami, open) Empty
PostSubject: Some Student Council Chat (Kogami, open)   Some Student Council Chat (Kogami, open) EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 7:41 pm

Genji was tired. He was bringing in "bad kids" as he called them all day. Some delinquents were particularly obnoxious as of late. They constantly didn't follow rules and was always being dragged in by people like Genji. Genji didn't like doing this to people, but it had to be done so that the school was a safe place. After the fourth of fifth person that was brought in, school had ended and the Student Council meeting started. He would tiredly sit down and really not pay attention to who he was sitting next to. He didn't choose his seat because of friends in the club or anything like that, he was just too tired to do anything. It was a long day and it wasn't even half way over for Genji. He sighed and leaned back in his chair, making sure not to actually tip the chair. He slumped down and gave a "phew" sound before settling down and started to listen to the meeting.
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: Some Student Council Chat (Kogami, open)   Some Student Council Chat (Kogami, open) EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 11:27 pm

Kogami walks in with an assorted file in hand, and looks to his right as the meeting was starting to get underway. Kogami then takes out his little black book and flips through the pages, one of them matched the description of the man in front of him. He then puts the book away and walks over to the the man that was sitting down in the chair. The student council president looked over and smiled.

"I am sure that you two havent met? Genji, this is Kogami Shibuya. He is new here but did some fairly adequate work ."

Kogami then extends his hand to Genji. "Genji Kano, i heard alot about you. I'm impressed...you capture just about half the people i find violating the school rules. Only in occasion, but i found ten." This was true in a sense, Kogam i seemed to be running into a lot of people who were messing with the order of the school while he was looking for his prey. His prey being the pervert who brought the spy equipment, Kogami would deal with him later after the meeting.
Back to top Go down
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

PostSubject: Re: Some Student Council Chat (Kogami, open)   Some Student Council Chat (Kogami, open) EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 10:10 pm

Genji would continue to sit until he heard the Student Council President come over and speak with him. Apparently Genji was meeting someone new today. He stood up and greeted Kogami by returning the handshake. Genji was told that he was very popular in Student Council. Genji honestly had no idea, but he was happy that he was well known. Apparently this guy was amazing at what he did, too. He caught ten people in one day, that was amazing. Genji was actually happy that the first year before him actually did more than him.

"I didn't know I was so popular, thanks. You caught ten people? Wow. That's great. I just do what I can to help, but the more people we catch and make them stop breaking the rules, the better. Make sure you keep up the good work, not many people are active enough to do what we do, so we need people like you to make sure that the school stays up when I'm gone."

Genji was happy that there were people like this out there. If there were lazy people out there, then nothing would ever get done. Bullies would reign and people would be hurt and sad. Genji would make sure that he would stop as many bullies and rules breakers that he could do in his last term of his Third Year. He had to make sure that aspiring young people like Kogami were able to take his place when he left. There were so many things to worry about when graduating, Genji seems to find new things to worry about everyday, especially since his Persona was awakened.
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: Some Student Council Chat (Kogami, open)   Some Student Council Chat (Kogami, open) EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 10:38 pm

"Not too sure i could say the same about the bully's here. They think that they are the kings of the jungle or something, no type of maturity whatsoever in such an establishment as this school stands to be. This school would continue to stand as the highest place of learning while i am here, and nobody will be able to tarnish its name. I have big things planned Genji. " It was apparent that Kogami was starting to annoy a few people around the school. The only people he managed to annoy was the ones that had something to fear. The ones that had something to hide, those were the people that stood clear of Kogami. Kogami tried to figure out Genji, something was off by him but he couldn't figure out what. " I heard something weird yesterday Genji, and i would like to bring it to the attention OF THE COUNCIL!"

Kogami spoke loud enough for the meeting to stop. A new meeting was about to start, and Kogami took the stage."There have been recent disappearances around this town, its odd that no one has caught the kidnapper behind these actions. I would like to increase the curfew of the academy from 10 to 8. Not to be a spoiled sport, but the safety of the students is all i have in my best interest. The school cant thrive if our students live in fear... in fact..." Kogami looks around..." How come all of you aren't overeating as much..maybe its because i am new here.. but just because something happens often...doesnt mean we get use to it... thoughts on my proposition? "
Back to top Go down
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

PostSubject: Re: Some Student Council Chat (Kogami, open)   Some Student Council Chat (Kogami, open) EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 11:15 pm

Kogami didn't hesitate to throw out his opinions and plans for the future of the school. If anything, Genji knew where he was coming from. There were kidnappings, he was one of them, but thankfully no one noticed that he was gone. If it wasn't for the quick response of the other Users, then things could've gone worse for the current Users. What Kogami was suggesting would be bad for Genji. He already broke curfew numerous times to do his Limbo runs. He honestly couldn't afford to have curfew be enforced now. It wasn't like anyone died, on top of that, that would get him in big trouble if he would get caught by anyone. The worst case scenario was that Genji would have to eventually move out of the dorm before the school year ended. He was supposed to move out when he would graduate, but he didn't want that to be any sooner than he needed it to be. He had to come up with a way that Kogami wouldn't push this issue, so he had to think... He got it.

"I understand where you are coming from, Kogami-san, but the only problem I see with it is this. It was hard enough for the administration to cut down from having no curfew when the school opened up to having a curfew today. Many students are still leaving after curfew. If we were to cut down the curfew even more, then we would find ourselves having normal, rule abiding students become rule breakers. We can't have that, there would be a total uprising over it. Honestly, I think we should just wait and see what happens, if we do that, then we should be clear for doing whatever is necessary. But for now, let's not be too rash."

Genji hoped that this would help Kogami think twice about this, if he didn't, he would need a lot more explaining to get him to see his way.
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: Some Student Council Chat (Kogami, open)   Some Student Council Chat (Kogami, open) EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 11:26 pm

"Tch? Wait and see? What happens to the motionless when things need attenion.. things that can have dire consequences!" Kogami started point at each member of the council. "It could be you, any of you.." He then points at Genji as well. "It could even be you? Dons you see that something is wrong? No ransom note, no reason... and we find them without making any arrests? What if they don't come back?"Kogami felt strongly about this, he couldn't rule a school that had no students." But since you are my senior, maybe you know whats best for the school...for now.." Kogami then makes a sharp bow and takes his seat, he grits his teeth as a result of his uneasiness. Something was determinately wrong with this, it started to bother him from the way that the people of this town reacted. What do they know?!

The student council president stands up and coughs" I understand your concern Kogami, but you only been here for a week. I am sure that the policies that we set in motion would take a turn for the better. We are not to enforce rules to provoke the students and cause worry..sometimes... ignorance is the best option....let the police do their work." Like hell they are doing anything in this damm town.. the kidnappings keep happening.. nothing is getting done...
Back to top Go down
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

PostSubject: Re: Some Student Council Chat (Kogami, open)   Some Student Council Chat (Kogami, open) EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 11:38 pm

Genji would actually be taken aback by the extreme reaction to his opinion on the issue. He really hasn't ever met someone on the Student Council that would ever act like that. He was a little offended that Kogami was basically telling him that there will be more kidnappings because of this. Unfortunately, while his heart may be in the right place, sort of, he didn't truly know what was going on. He was like every non-User out there. He didn't know about Limbo, nor did he know about Genji's saving of those people. There may have still been people that were kidnapped and never returned, but Genji is doing something to help.

He would return to his seat next to Kogami. Genji never really took serious offense to anything, it was really being hurt than being offended, so it's not like he would not sit next to Kogami, he still just met him. He possibly had a bad day? Genji didn't know, but he wouldn't freak out and cause drama. It wasn't his style and it was something that he often despised doing. For now, he would sit next to Kogami and listen to the President and participate in the Student Council meeting. He only hoped that Kogami wouldn't be a nuisance about this in the future.
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: Some Student Council Chat (Kogami, open)   Some Student Council Chat (Kogami, open) EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 11:54 pm

The student council president continued to speak. "Furthermore, we should focus more on upcoming recruitment of the schools extra curricular activities. AKA the club fair, there should be many new students such as yourself Kogami, that would like to try something new for a change. As well as our replacements, this would be my third year as well. I would hope that the next president would steer this school right.." There was always an order of operations. the next president would obviously be one of the second year members unless Kogami had something to do about it. Kogami had a plan, it was coming to start very soon. " The president then looks over to Kogami once again with a friendly smile. "Kogami, if you still have your doubts about the saftey of the school. How about you do some patrol around the campus tonight? Just 1 hour before curfew, check the gates and prevent any suspicious characters from entering the dorm. You could bring one of the council members if you like, perhaps Genji will assist you? " Kogami nodded as he answered.

"Fine, that's fair. Ill be sure to look around thoroughly....alone. "
Kogami looks at Genji then back at the president. "This is a simple task that i can handle by myself, i been on my own for two years now.. i am pretty sure that i can handle a simple patrol. No disrespect ...Kano-San.. but as the third years of the student council... your duties is to remain as a figure head and enjoy the last year, while we pick up the slack. " Kogami then smiles at Genji." I am your successor....after all..."
Back to top Go down
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

PostSubject: Re: Some Student Council Chat (Kogami, open)   Some Student Council Chat (Kogami, open) EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 1:21 am

Genji was happy that the President was on his side. Even if it may be for different reasons, an ally is an ally. The President obviously doesn't know much about Personas and Users, nor does he know about Genji's constant sneaking out to do User activites. In the end, no one really does. The only other people that know are the Users that Genji works with to figure out the mystery behind the disappearances. Genji obviously knew that they wouldn't tell a soul. Besides, who would believe someone who talks about alternate worlds and Personas, anyway? They'd just think that Genji and all of his fellow Users are nothing but crazy otaku that need to be institutionalized. They couldn't let anyone know about this.

Genji was a little nervous about Kogami surveying the school grounds, he would make sure that he didn't go out tonight so Kogami wouldn't be worried. On top of that, there wouldn't be many things to worry about, since this school was actually pretty safe. It was the work of someone that could easily get around these things that would be able to kidnap the students, so even if Kogami actually tried to find someone suspicious, he wouldn't find who he was looking for, it simply wouldn't work. Genji wondered to himself how the person got into his room and threw him into Limbo, but that would come later. For now, he would have to keep an eye on Kogami and see what he was up to.

"I would like to come, but if you insist, then I thank you. Someday, you will be a Third Year in Student Council. Until then, you have to work hard. I worked hard all year and I'm very good at what I do because I tried hard. You will be the same way, you are very good so far. I hope you are safe tonight and find everything to be in order." Genji tried to reassure that Kogami wouldn't find anything amiss. He sure hoped that he was right.
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: Some Student Council Chat (Kogami, open)   Some Student Council Chat (Kogami, open) EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 7:19 am

"Yea, I hope so to Genji. I have direct authorization from the president to be out at that specific time, so if i ever do cone back to the dorms pretty late or over curfew, it is because i was performing my duties as a member of the student council. It would be a bad example if a member of the student council that was....unauthorized to be around at that time. Well then, if you excuse me..." Kogami makes a slight bow and then excuses himself out of the room. The student council president starts to scratch his head, then looks at Genji.

"Well then, this meeting is adjourned. Everyone get a good nights rest! Its the start of the new term so you now what time it is, its time to set the budget for every club, and i am sure that every club is going to say that they need an increase of funds but i trust your judgment."

-Exit
Back to top Go down
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

PostSubject: Re: Some Student Council Chat (Kogami, open)   Some Student Council Chat (Kogami, open) EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 9:42 pm

Genji would give his goodbyes to Kogami. He would return to the President, who told them that the meeting would be adjourned. Genji sighed to himself. The budget times were rather annoying, to say the least. Some of the clubs physically and verbally fought on rare occasions, so Genji had to be prepared for it. Being on the Disciplinary Committee had its own responsibilities that Kogami and the others couldn't imagine. It was just something to look forward to, Genji supposed. Genji would get up and get ready for work. Luckily, he may have a way out of this curfew, in case anyone tried to haul him in. Hopefully, he wouldn't have to break it anytime soon.

[Exit Genji, heading for the dorms]
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Some Student Council Chat (Kogami, open)   Some Student Council Chat (Kogami, open) EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 7:38 am

Kogami has the opportunity to establish a social link with Genji of the Hanged Man Arcana...

Genji has the opportunity to establish a social link with Kogami of the Fortune Arcana...
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Student Council Chat (Kogami, open)   Some Student Council Chat (Kogami, open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Some Student Council Chat (Kogami, open)
Page 1 of 1