Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Strange Transfer Student (Open) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Strange Transfer Student (Open) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Strange Transfer Student (Open) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Strange Transfer Student (Open) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Strange Transfer Student (Open) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Strange Transfer Student (Open) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Strange Transfer Student (Open) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Strange Transfer Student (Open) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Strange Transfer Student (Open) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Strange Transfer Student (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkra00

Darkra00

The Strange Transfer Student (Open) Empty
PostSubject: The Strange Transfer Student (Open)   The Strange Transfer Student (Open) EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 11:24 pm

A strong wind blows as I stop in front of the entrance to Seven Stars Academy on the start of a new school day. So this was what people referred to as high school. A place of memories, drama, and experiences that were unforgettable for the rest of their lives. However, none of that was the main concern in terms of my interest in this place in particular. Cadets... the so called 'Heroes of the City.' Just one of the rare sights to be found here in Endymion. However, that was just what was on the surface. From what I've already seen of the city there seemed to be a lot more interesting things lurking in the shadows.

This place, like many others exuded an aura, something I couldn't pinpoint but a feeling in my chest that's telling me there's more than meets the eye. However, something else suddenly caught my attention. It seemed to be a pin up board with flyers on it. Sports clubs, music clubs, more clubs than the eye could see! What is this! A collection of associations that host all manner of activities! Some that even I haven't heard of before! All other thoughts seem to leave my mind as I'm engrossed in the extracurricular offerings that were available at this school...
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Strange Transfer Student (Open)   The Strange Transfer Student (Open) EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 11:45 pm

First day of school. For normal people, this is opens a new chapter in their lives. They expect camaraderies, great memories, great friends, and other shit that Minerva that doesn't give a fuck to. For her, First day of school was just an another day to... TO PRANK SOMEONE!. After all, she has to welcome all new students with a BANG! well, literally.

She was holding a pop gun that will do a loud bang when triggered. Also when it was triggered, it will shoot clouds of dusts making the victim's face dirty. So, Minerva readied herself and the gun in front of the school door. Waiting for someone to get in. She has 3 bullets so she has to make this worth it. Now, she aimed for the door and waited patiently for the first victim to come. She can't help but to chuckle on her prank. "Hee-hee"
Back to top Go down
Darkra00

Darkra00

PostSubject: Re: The Strange Transfer Student (Open)   The Strange Transfer Student (Open) EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 11:56 pm

I continue to read over the board until eventually my interest begins to fade. It wasn't any fun just staring at the club flyers if you couldn't actually participate in any of the events.

With that in mind I continue to walk towards the school door when suddenly I hear a loud pop and suddenly a layer of dust covers my face. I turn and see a girl standing there with some sort of gun in her hands, probably the cause of my current predicament. To think I'd find the jackpot this early, barely two steps onto school grounds and I've already found an interesting character. I grin and turn towards her, not even bothering to wipe the dust off my face "Interesting... What is that?"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Strange Transfer Student (Open)   The Strange Transfer Student (Open) EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 12:08 am

Minnie was disappointed when the first victim seem to have appreciated the prank. But at the same time, interested because she never met someone who was actually interested with pranks. She thought that maybe they would get along well if they prank people together. "What does it look like? Obviously, it's a gun. But, it only shoots dusts for pranking purposes" she answered but then whispered, "Idiot...". She put the pop gun back on her bag and looked at the strange guy. She smiled at him. She never smiled at anyone whom she first met. She just finds him interesting since he didn't cried on her pranks. She just love it when someone has the same personality as her.

"You know what? you're interesting. Out of all people that I pranked, you're the only one that didn't get angry at me." she said. and... maybe you should wipe the dust off your face." she added, pointing her finger to his face. "Say... are you a prankster as well? if you are, i'm sure we will get along so well!" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Darkra00

Darkra00

PostSubject: Re: The Strange Transfer Student (Open)   The Strange Transfer Student (Open) EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 12:22 am

I wipe the dust off my face. This girl was definitely out of the ordinary, incredibly brash and uncaring about how others think of her, even under ridicule. However what really caught my attention in the moment was the new concept she introduced to me. "Pranking... What is that? Sounds interesting show me more" I say as a devilish smile spreads across my face.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Strange Transfer Student (Open)   The Strange Transfer Student (Open) EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 2:42 am

"Poor creature, he doesn't know how wonderful pranking is. Well, since he wants to be one. Oh well, why not?" Minnie thought. "Oooh you're strange but i'm liking you already" Minnie smiled back in a devilish way as well. Minnie took something from her pocket then gave it to her 'new friend'. "Here, take this" she said, lending him some firecrackers. "Let me teach you the wonders of pranking!" she added, her eyes sparkling. Minnie then dragged the guy with her for the first lesson.

"Hey, my name is Minerva Quinn. but I'd prefer if you call me Minnie" she introduced herself as they walked in the hallway. But then stopped, when she saw a group of people in the middle. They seem to be gossiping and Minnie recognized one of them. "Tch... it's Patricia, that bitch." she smirked. She turned again to the boy. "So this is how pranking is" she said, lit her firecracker then threw in the middle of the gossiping girls. "Okay! Now hide!" she dragged the guy along the nearest hiding place which is the janitor's closet. Minnie peeked through the small window on the door. "C'mon, you should see this" he invited the stranger to peek at the window as well. "It'll be hilarious" she added. The girls are still gossiping, they must've not noticed the little firecracker in the middle. "3...2...1.."

The firecracker exploded with a big bang and all the girls screamed. Some ran in circles and bumped at each other. Some slipped because of panic and some peed in their panties because of shock. Minnie can't help but to roll in the floor as she laughs very loud. "HAHAHA!". After a few seconds, Minnie stood up as her laugh faded. "You see that? That is the wonderful thing called pranking. Now, it's your turn."
Back to top Go down
Darkra00

Darkra00

PostSubject: Re: The Strange Transfer Student (Open)   The Strange Transfer Student (Open) EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 11:08 am

I laugh at the sight of the students distraught over the firecracker. "Interesting... So very interesting!" I say as I grab the lighter from Minnie's hand. There was so much going on at once, the strange noise making contraption in my hand to the confusing joy I felt at the misfortune of others. All I knew was that I wasn't satisfied, I needed to explore MORE. I hear mumbles coming from a nearby boys washroom. My face spreads into a smile as I light the firecracker just like she did. Throwing open the door I lob it into the bathroom before slamming it shut. After I few seconds I hear a loud bang followed up by panicked screams and the sound of people falling over. Holding the door closed I laugh, almost a bit hysterically at the act I just committed.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Strange Transfer Student (Open)   The Strange Transfer Student (Open) EmptyMon Aug 22, 2016 7:18 am

Minnie watched Shinji as he did his prank. She laughed as well as she heard the screams and suffering inside the boys' washroom. She wants to take a peek on what's happening inside but she decided that she won't. Since, peeking in the boys' washroom is too pervy. "Not bad for a starter" she said as she clapped. Minerva was impressed, she never thought of that prank. Because usually, she just targets the people she hates. She didn't realize that pranking a crowd could be so fun. "And that ends our lesson." she added. "But we might wanna go to our classes now before a teacher catches us. So, say are you a freshman or what?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Darkra00

Darkra00

PostSubject: Re: The Strange Transfer Student (Open)   The Strange Transfer Student (Open) EmptyMon Aug 22, 2016 10:44 am

Her question snaps me out of my reverie as I stop barricading the washroom door as a stampede of panicked guys run in the opposite direction. In the heat of all that pranking I forgot to introduce myself. "Shinji Akira, third year transfer student. If you find anything interesting don't hesitate to find me." I say, extending my hand for a handshake.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Strange Transfer Student (Open)   The Strange Transfer Student (Open) EmptyThu Aug 25, 2016 7:23 am

"Ummm... nice to meet you... too" she replied sarcastically. Minnie was shocked about the handshake though. She is not really the friendly type so she thought she was really insane that time. "So... do you wanna go to class, together?" she asked her 'new friend'.
Back to top Go down
Darkra00

Darkra00

PostSubject: Re: The Strange Transfer Student (Open)   The Strange Transfer Student (Open) EmptyThu Aug 25, 2016 10:55 am

"Sure" I say with a grin. It was only the first dayl and I've already found a strange character. If this was a hint to what was to come, I think my stay at this school will be an interesting one.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Strange Transfer Student (Open)   The Strange Transfer Student (Open) EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 11:29 pm

Minnie smiled mischievously as she walks with her "new friend". He wasn't so bad, she thought. She also thinks that a pranking partner would be very fun as well. Two times the trouble, two times the fun. So, Minnie was just silent throughout the journey to their classroom.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: The Strange Transfer Student (Open)   The Strange Transfer Student (Open) EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 1:05 pm

The Strange Transfer Student (Open) 8LzPpDt

Minerva Quinn of the Jester and Shinji Akira of the Fool have formed a Social Link...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Strange Transfer Student (Open)   The Strange Transfer Student (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Strange Transfer Student (Open)
Page 1 of 1