Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
New Transfer Student Ahoy! [CLOSED] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
New Transfer Student Ahoy! [CLOSED] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
New Transfer Student Ahoy! [CLOSED] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
New Transfer Student Ahoy! [CLOSED] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
New Transfer Student Ahoy! [CLOSED] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
New Transfer Student Ahoy! [CLOSED] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
New Transfer Student Ahoy! [CLOSED] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
New Transfer Student Ahoy! [CLOSED] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
New Transfer Student Ahoy! [CLOSED] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

New Transfer Student Ahoy! [CLOSED]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

New Transfer Student Ahoy! [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: New Transfer Student Ahoy! [CLOSED]   New Transfer Student Ahoy! [CLOSED] EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 5:06 pm

Sitting in the back seat of the car, looking out the window, watching the horizon and the sun's reflection dance on the waves of the ocean. We, that is, me and my dad, are on our way to our new home, Penecia Island. Moving to a new place, after living in Iwatodai my entire life, is terrifying, even for someone who just recently turned 17. Leaving my entire life, my childhood, my friends, behind me. I still cannot forget their mortified faces once I told them I was going to move. And that we wouldn't be able to see each other for a very long time. I am somewhat hopeful though for the future.

"Hey! KEI! You awake" My dad called my name. I must have slightly dozed off.

"Y-yeah... What is it?" I reply.

"See that, Son?" He pointed at a small cluster of buildings that was slowly getting closer by the second. "That, is our new home."

'My new home, huh?'

We arrived shortly after that, at our apartment. The Moving Company's truck had already dropped off all our belongings by the time we arrived, so we just walked in, and started unpacking the boxes. As the night came closer, I grab my futon, roll it up, and fall into a deep sleep. Tomorrow is my first day at the new school. I hope everything will be alright.

Waking up to the sound of my phone, I get dressed and ready for school. Before I leave, my dad walks up to me and says:

"You sure you'll find your way to school by yourself, Kei?"
I nod, and brush it off with a gesture
"I'll be fine, Dad. Don't worry. And if I get lost I can always ask for help or follow other students."

I open the door, and begin pacing my way to school. My new Life has just begun.

After almost getting lost twice, I find two girls wearing the same uniform as me, and i decided to follow them to school at a distance.
When seeing the large school building, I run in, afraid to be late. I look around, trying to find a bulletin board with some sort of information of where I'm headed. I eventually find the class rosters, seeing my name printed with blue lettering:
'Edogawa Kei - Class 2-B.'

I ask around for directions, and I find myself standing outside the door to class 2-B on the second floor. I slowly open the door and enter...

Last edited by Zologe on Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:54 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added Colors to my Dialoge.)
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: New Transfer Student Ahoy! [CLOSED]   New Transfer Student Ahoy! [CLOSED] EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 6:07 pm

“That should do it..” Hyde was busy drawing a picture of a dog on the chalkboard with the words “Hyde wasn’t here”, while the door was slowly opening. “Oh snap!” He turned around to think that it would be the teacher of this room or something, but it was just another student. After a sigh of relief, Hyde walked over with his usual friendly smile. “Sorry if I’m not suppose to be here, is this class about to start?” After having a good look at his fellow student, Hyde noticed that he never seen this guy before today. “I’m really good at remembering faces, but I never seen you before. The names Hyde, welcome to Zela!” Hyde then extends his hand.

Strength
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: New Transfer Student Ahoy! [CLOSED]   New Transfer Student Ahoy! [CLOSED] EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 6:18 pm

I graps Hyde's hand. "Hi. The Name's Kei Edogawa." *I scratch the back of my head, smiling apologeticly. "As for when class starts, I wouldn't know. I'm the new transfer student in this class." I let go of Hyde's hand and ask:
"So, which class are you in?"

Strength
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: New Transfer Student Ahoy! [CLOSED]   New Transfer Student Ahoy! [CLOSED] EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 7:07 pm

“I’m in 2-A, I guess you could say that were neighbors in a sense. I’m in the next room over. Anyway, class doesn’t seem to be starting for a while so lets chat. At that moment, Hyde remembered some crucial information that he wanted to ask Kei. “ So are you apart of any clubs or teams? Or thinking about joining any?” Not everyone was an athletics club person, but perhaps they could find something else that they had in common. Like anime or something like that. ”I was asking because I’m a part of the track team, moreso the athletics club. It would be pretty cool to get a new member if you like to run. And where did you transfer from if you don’t mind me asking?“
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: New Transfer Student Ahoy! [CLOSED]   New Transfer Student Ahoy! [CLOSED] EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 7:16 pm

"Not as of right now no. I'm much into Kendo. Dunno if there is a Kendo Club here though. I kinda miss swinging a bokken around, but if there isn't one, sure, why not join the track team." I sit down on a nearby bench. "I transfered from Gekkoukan High School. You know which school that is right? The big one in Port Island owned by the Kirijo Group."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: New Transfer Student Ahoy! [CLOSED]   New Transfer Student Ahoy! [CLOSED] EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 7:24 pm

“Hmm, there is a martial arts club at least. Though I suck at hand to hand combat, I think they’ll turn me into a practice dummy. Though ill be making sounds like a tickle me elmo doll. “ Hyde chuckled a little, then he reached into his bag and pulled out a banana. While he was pealing it, he noticed that he never heard of the school kei came from. “I’m pretty new around here myself, so there’s not much I know. I hope it was a good school you came from. Made a lot of friends?”
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: New Transfer Student Ahoy! [CLOSED]   New Transfer Student Ahoy! [CLOSED] EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 7:31 pm

"I did actually. a few good friends. Guess how they reacted when I told them I was moving..." I shake my head. "No, let's not talk about that! Do you come from here or somewhere else originally? I'd like to learn the area a bit better." I laugh heartfully. "I have you know I almost got lost TWICE on my way to school this morning. I got lucky I guess.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: New Transfer Student Ahoy! [CLOSED]   New Transfer Student Ahoy! [CLOSED] EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 7:39 pm

“Um…” Hyde couldn’t exactly tell Kei that he was from a different dimension. That would just be weird, and a bit freaky. “I came over from the Uetiwa Region or whatever it’s called, came down to Azores a year ago. I’m an orphan; I don’t really have a family. And I’m sorry about your friends, I’m sure they’ll write to you or leave you a few emails. On top of that, you just made a new friend too.” Hyde would say with his usual smile as he bites a piece of his banana. “I can show you around Azores, you might have a favorite island depending on your taste. If you want to see the city or some of the tropical islands, I’m definitely your guy. Though, I don’t blame you for getting lost in this school, its massive. “
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: New Transfer Student Ahoy! [CLOSED]   New Transfer Student Ahoy! [CLOSED] EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 7:55 pm

"Thanks. By the way, are you free after school? I'd love to see more of Penecia. I just got here yesterday, and there's not much to do back at home yet, since my dad hasn't opened up the Resturant yet." I suddenly remember that I haven't told him about the Sushi Resturant. "You see, my dad is a Sushi Chef. He owned one of the best Sushi Resturants in Port Island before we moved. So, since that's the only profession he has, we kinda had to rent a place. It'll open in about three weeks." I take a glance at the clock. "When does Class actually start? Now I'm getting worried I've walked into the wrong classroom..."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: New Transfer Student Ahoy! [CLOSED]   New Transfer Student Ahoy! [CLOSED] EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 12:08 am

Suddenly, students started to rush over to the room 2-B. “You spoke too soon Kei-chan, I think its starting now. Anyway, I’m not doing anything after school, so I can definitely hang out and show you around if you want. It’s pretty cool that your dad owns a sushi restaurant; I would really like to eat there. My favorite dish is the spicy tuna roll, and I like to wash it all down with some miso soup. Though, I’m not much of a big fan when it comes to crunch, I personally think that crunch in sushi ruins the meal.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: New Transfer Student Ahoy! [CLOSED]   New Transfer Student Ahoy! [CLOSED] EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 3:43 am

"I'll make sure to remember that! Seeya After School then!" I suddenly remember i have to go to the Faculty Office. "Crap! I still haven't gone to the Faculty Office. Well, Shit, I'm screwed... Eh, Where is the Faculty Office anyway?" I become a bit stressed becuase of this 'slip-up'. What a way to start school...
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: New Transfer Student Ahoy! [CLOSED]   New Transfer Student Ahoy! [CLOSED] EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 3:54 am

Hyde would point to the stairs as he gives directions. "You might be late for class, but you can always get a note. Anyway, you would have to head to the first floor and make a left. That's where the office is. If you ever get unsure as to where it is, you can always ask another student, though they will say the same thing. " Hyde then scratches his head after finishing his banana and throwing the peel away. "Unless you would want me to show you where it is, to be sure. I don't mind, i was going to show you around the islands anyway. Though class is starting for me too." Hyde then chuckles to himself, they'll both be late for their own individual classes at this rate, but Hyde was a bit relaxed today.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: New Transfer Student Ahoy! [CLOSED]   New Transfer Student Ahoy! [CLOSED] EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 4:07 am

"I'll be fine. Thanks for the offer though. I don't want you to get late to class just because of my forgetfulness." I stand up, and jog out the door and follow Hyde's directions. I hope I don't get lost AGAIN! I run down the stairs to the first floor and turn left, just to see the sign 'Faculty Office' above a door. I stop outside the door and knock on the door...

Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: New Transfer Student Ahoy! [CLOSED]   New Transfer Student Ahoy! [CLOSED] EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 4:12 am

"Hmm..." Hyde shrugged as he went back to his class. "I guess ill see him when class is over, hope he makes it ok.

-Exit
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: New Transfer Student Ahoy! [CLOSED]   New Transfer Student Ahoy! [CLOSED] EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 10:49 am

Hyde of the Strength and Kei of the Strength have formed a social link...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Transfer Student Ahoy! [CLOSED]   New Transfer Student Ahoy! [CLOSED] Empty

Back to top Go down

New Transfer Student Ahoy! [CLOSED]
Page 1 of 1