Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Student Investigation [Invite Only - Genji/Kogami] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Student Investigation [Invite Only - Genji/Kogami] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Student Investigation [Invite Only - Genji/Kogami] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Student Investigation [Invite Only - Genji/Kogami] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Student Investigation [Invite Only - Genji/Kogami] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Student Investigation [Invite Only - Genji/Kogami] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Student Investigation [Invite Only - Genji/Kogami] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Student Investigation [Invite Only - Genji/Kogami] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Student Investigation [Invite Only - Genji/Kogami] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Student Investigation [Invite Only - Genji/Kogami]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

The Student Investigation [Invite Only - Genji/Kogami] Empty
PostSubject: The Student Investigation [Invite Only - Genji/Kogami]   The Student Investigation [Invite Only - Genji/Kogami] EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 9:47 pm

Now it was time for a meeting. Apparently some sour things were being said about the student council, thanks to the a certain member. Were these false accusations? Rumors were spreading across the school, and this certain student was beginning to overstep boundaries. Atsuki Kiryu had heard the boy this meeting was called about parading around like second in command. The President thought nothing of it, as people should have known that was false. He wasn't the vice president. That was a title handed down to people infront of the entire council. Well, now the time for Shibuya Kogami to come before the council had come. The President set a chair in the center of numerous desks that circled around it. In each of these chairs, there would be a member of the council and committee ready for the meeting to commence. Atsuki, himself, stood at the head of the desks with his arms crossed and a cold glare upon his face. The President would await Kogami's arrival, who he had sent Kano Genji to retrieve. The room was eerily silent as they awaited the arrival of the students in question. They feared to say a word around the irritated Kiryu, as many feared what he had become once returning from over seas. The President would not deny that he was power hungry, but he also had an image to maintain. These actions did not only make Kogami look bad, but Kiryu in extension. The Student Council President couldn't help but tap his feet in anticipation and annoyance as he continued to await. The room remained quiet..

Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

PostSubject: Re: The Student Investigation [Invite Only - Genji/Kogami]   The Student Investigation [Invite Only - Genji/Kogami] EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:41 pm

(Might as well get this started now.)

This was it. Genji Kano's heart was racing as the President sent him out to retrieve Kogami. Of course, Genji would never let anyone see this. His laid back nature let him hide the fact that he was nervous. This wasn't a big test in English or confronting a bully in the hallway. A student in the Student Council was being accused of a lot of things. It was even worse that Genji himself had to do his own investigation into it. He didn't want Kogami to just walk all over the Student Council and do what he pleased, but it all had a bad taste in his mouth. At this point, there was something that severely bothered him about all of this. He would think it over as he would go to retrieve Kogami. He would try for his homeroom first.

He went over the facts in his head. The first point was this: Why did Kogami think that he was the Vice President? Did Kogami just simply make this up himself? It seemed kind of silly. But there wasn't a real way to investigate it. If the President is angry that Kogami did this, does that mean that someone within the Student Council appointed him to Vice President as a joke? Was it actually serious? Who would have appointed him? Too many questions about this point so far... That seemed to be the main point of the investigation, but there was more to it.

The second major point of investigation was Kogami's apparent scandal with the Boxing Club. According to Abel Mistral, Kogami threatened or otherwise manipulated Gabishi Ogami into doing his bidding. While it was odd that Ogami became the captain of the boxing team out of the blue, was this the reason? The fact is that Ogami became captain after speaking with Kogami, plus Ogami never denied the scandal... It was odd, usually if someone was accused of being a part of a scandal, they would deny it, but Ogami didn't... If he didn't deny it, then there must be some truth? Things didn't add up there. Was he an accomplice or a victim himself?

Speaking of Abel Mistral, he is also a major point of consideration in the investigation. Kogami's relationship with Abel was something odd, too. They seemed to hate each other, but Abel never really gave a reason during the student club fair. However, according to Kogami, they met when Abel took down a group of thugs, then Kogami threatened Abel to not bring the violence to Kizuna. Apparently he did not. But there was one thing that bothered Genji about Abel's involvement. Just how the hell did he know about the scandal in the first place? Genji probably would have no choice but to eventually bring in Abel himself. Hopefully he would be a little more serious and less of a spitfire. That would be a big problem in the investigation.

The lack of consideration for the Kendo Club was also a problem that Genji had with Kogami, furthering suspicions. Not only was Tsurinai Naito's argument for increased funding was stellar. If Genji was doing funding, he would have given it to Naito. Even Genji himself helped out the cause for funding, Naito was a friend of Genji, but Genji believed that the club needed funding. He looked into the funding himself. There was budget for the Kendo Club to get extra funding... Even with Kogami's ignorance towards the Kendo Club's desperate need of funding, there was something more to it. Who let Kogami decide funding for the clubs, anyway? It wasn't a job for Genji, since he is only in the Disciplinary Committee, but Kogami is only a first year... Too many inconsistencies.

The last "charge" towards Kogami, which greatly worried Genji, was The creation of the DMC, a student run Disciplinary Committee. This actually deeply worried Genji. The students on the official Disciplinary Committee were chosen by the staff of Kizuna Academy. Genji remembered at the beginning of the year when he turned in his application. He was happy when he got accepted. This wasn't the case with the DMC, though. Kogami not only created the DMC on a whim, but there was the fact that the DMC is mainly for physical violence. Genji could take care of himself if a fight would arise with a delinquent and himself, the same goes for other Disciplinary Committee members, but Kogami created the DMC for violence only. The main problem with this is that no student has the right to create something like the DMC, not even Student Council members. That was pretty much all that was going into the investigation. Though it was only about four or five major points, it went a long way. Some offenses were more serious than others, but this was getting way out of hand.

It was the end of the day. Genji knew where he could probably find Kogami. He would head to room 2-A. The school day ended less than an hour ago, so Genji was sure he could find him here. Genji would begin to open the door. "Here we go," he would say under his breath as the door opened fully and Genji walked into the classroom.
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: The Student Investigation [Invite Only - Genji/Kogami]   The Student Investigation [Invite Only - Genji/Kogami] EmptyWed May 08, 2013 1:11 am

The door opened as Kogami was sitting silently reading a book. “So, if it isn’t the third year Genji Kano? Hmm…. Busting into a classroom even though there aren’t much students. You should be mindful of your actions; some of us might be studying for a test. “In a sense, Kogami knew why Genji came here. He quickly got up and started walking towards the door. “So, I wouldn’t consider you as the executioner of my career. Your just the messenger boy,,, but…how naïve of you. Don’t believe everything you hear Genji, you wouldn’t have trusted me in the student council if I wasn’t going to do my job. Or maybe you didn’t trust me at all…. “ Kogami shrugs as he continues to walk. “AS to why I was in charge of the budget. Well… my data never lied once. It’s a good thing that I knew that your friends with those people, cant be biased about your judgments now. They might be your friends, but an respect of authority needs to be present. Naito needs to stand at the same pedestal just like everyone else, none of us are special and at the end of our lives..we are going to go to the same place. I guess in hand with the poor performance as of late, it’s a matter of pride. Why should it exists on such a high degree, huh Genji? Don’t you believe in the equality up to the degree that even distributes negative feedback as well as the positive? “

Kogami was laughing as he got towards the student council door and opened it. “Everyone was quiet and the eyes were being turned towards the student council president. Kogami’s grin quickly evaporated as he took his seat. “I guess we are all present. So Mr Student council president. What seems to be the problem with my current worth ethic? It can’t be my grades can it? I have yet to fail a test. It cant be my current work as a member of the student council, there was a specific individual that had spy equipment in the girls locker room that I quickly took care of and left confidential so it wouldn’t hype up the females of the school. I also gave my unbiased judgment on the funding, funding comes towards those who earn. Respect is first earned before it is given, a little life lesson cant be the problem here can it? That Naito character doesn’t respect anyone, I seen those pair of eyes before. It’s the pair of eyes that every individual with a little money in their lives possess. Spoiled, rotten, a level of inequality…. An feeling of superiority. “

Kogami the crosses his legs and folded his arms.” The same goes for Abel Mistral, a dangerous character that doesn’t have respect for the school or the individuals here. With his track record, I doubt that he even has respect for his own life. IHe brought violence to the school, as a matter of fact, it was preordained with all the blood present at the scene when I met him for the first time. A student that is unrelated to these events got caught in the crossfire, so the revealing of the DMC and for them to take action was adequate. Of course, this was under no ones orders. I brought this upon myself as the member of the student council to make the best decisions that can help Kizuna Acadmey. “ Kogami said his peace for now, but he was holding on to his chair for the worse.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: The Student Investigation [Invite Only - Genji/Kogami]   The Student Investigation [Invite Only - Genji/Kogami] EmptyWed May 08, 2013 11:36 pm

The moment the door opened and the two awaited students joined the conference room, Atsuki's cold blue eyes would shoot them both a glare. First his eyes would lay upon Kano Genji, giving him a subtle nod before glaring towards Shibuya Kogami. The first year began to speak first, and the moment he said "It can't be my-", Kiryua raised his voice. "You don't speak! You listen to what we tell you, you take down these charges put upon you, and then you reciprocate. If you have a problem with this, leave now and we'll handle you another way. If you wish to have your words recorded, take a seat so this meeting may begin." Kiryu's ice cold eyes would shift back towards Genji's, and he'd point towards an unoccupied seat positioned around Kogami's designated chair. "Kano Genji, you will take a seat aswell. Once we are done with Shibuya Kogami, I will be having you collect Ogami Gabishi and then Mistral Abel. We will get to the bottom of these accusations plaguing our Student Council, and furthermore plaguing my good name. This is disgraceful to all of us." Once the two took their seats, Atsuki Kiryu would fold his arms behind his back and begin to pace back and forth at the head of the desks. His eyes were closed, but the chilling aura of irritation still seemed to seep into his bones at the situation. The rest of the student council was surprisingly quiet at this time. They wouldn't dare utter a peep and catch the full attention of Kiryu's. "Let me begin this meeting by informing you of certain accusations and concerns we have been coming across as the council, thanks to you. Kimiko, give me the list." A second year would stand from her desk on command, and make her way over to Atsuki with a film of white paper with typed out details. She would immediately head back to her desk and return to her seat.

Holding the paper in his left hand, the President's clear blue eyes would scan the information as an irritated sigh could be heard faintly beneath his lips. "So, falsely passing on information to the student body that you were the Vice President. Apparently arranging a new club without consulting the people who actually had the power for it. Plus, apparently a scandal with the "Captain" of the boxing club.. An Ogami Gabishi? I've heard of him. Apparently the center of an outbreak during the fair where you were accused of a scandal, involving Mistral Abel and Ogami Gabishi. Both of these other students are trouble makers, so I take their words lightly but they will be investigated. Apparently giving some clubs a lack in funds from pure choice.. I never gave you authorization to manage the funds regardless. Members of the council are to retrieve the requests from the clubs, and the council, with me as head, approves or denies the transaction. It does not fall upon a first year's hands that hasn't even been in the school long enough to know our history. What made you so damn bold to do this?" Kiryu's eyes shot up to look Kogami straight in the eyes before flipping the page over to the remaining few "problems." These seemed to come from the snake's mouth itself.. The DMC? What the hell was this kid on about. "You... are a fool. A student ran discipline committee that would spread violence? We are not thugs, and you will not be organizing thugs while aligned with us either. You should have came to us first before having a preposterous interview that makes Mistral Abel's accusations seem even more true! You've overstepped boundaries here. Boundaries I'm not going to defile my own name to protect you from." Atsuki Kiryu would lower the paper and place it upon a desk while not breaking eye contact. "You disappoint me, Shibuya. I expected a grand future from you, and you did nothing but spit in our faces with this nonsense. What do you have to say for yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: The Student Investigation [Invite Only - Genji/Kogami]   The Student Investigation [Invite Only - Genji/Kogami] EmptyThu May 09, 2013 6:16 pm

His explanation didn’t even go through, this guy wasn’t even giving Kogami a chance to explain himself. What was this, was Kogami being used as a scapegoat all this time? The Student council president was the one who appointed him as the second in command. Why would he turn his back on Koga if he already gave him the proper authority to do all of the things he did? Something was off, but he was not going to question it out in the open. The president would just deny all of the accusations that are made by Koga. Its like time stood still as Keyser began to process his available options. He swallows hard as he begins to answer. “I admit that the DMC’s public standards are seen as abnormal, but they can stand to a much higher degree. The DMC also stands as the Public morals committee, and yes it is student run… because the entire group is made of students who puts the schools rules as the top priority. Justice means nothing unless you go overboard, so why not put my image aside and do what is best for the school?”

Kogami then goes over to the vice president situation. “I understand that the vice president situation seems odd, and perhaps there was a misunderstanding along the way. A misinterpretation of communication between me and the president… but if you deny all cases of appointing me with that power, then I am clearly at fault. But I have done nothing wrong; I did not intentionally seek to hurt the student council. I only have apologetic responses in this matter if I have shamed our good name. And I understand if you decide to let me go…..but with no disrespect towards you Mr President, your lax nature among your peers makes you seem as nothing more than a figurehead. I see what we do for Kizuna, but we don’t do enough. And you will go on to bigger and better things, as someone has to take your place and assure that Kizuna continues to have a bright future. But maybe I was just hasty, for everyone to reject me..even the student council? I thought we had more solidarity… …our relationship is not based off years… its based off our actions and principles. And I would have never turned my back on any of you, but if you crucify me today just to save face… just for another day where the student wouldn’t think of the student council as unfair or corrupt until another scandal or situation involving another member over bullshit, that’s been started by people who don’t even come to the school long enough to say anything. “

Kogami looks at the President in the eyes this time. “ Don’t leave such a legacy behind, starting to eat each other like cannibals because of the masses. For the student council to be based off sacrificing their own people, what hope does Kizuna have if the appointed leaders and role models of Kizuna academy act in such a way?”

couldnt wait, got excited..
Back to top Go down
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

PostSubject: Re: The Student Investigation [Invite Only - Genji/Kogami]   The Student Investigation [Invite Only - Genji/Kogami] EmptyThu May 09, 2013 8:06 pm

Genji would sit and hear the back and forth between the President and Kogami. It was certainly intense. Genji would keep his mouth shut. The moment was too intense to speak up. Besides, there wasn't much to speak up for. Genji still couldn't shake the fact that Kogami said that the President himself appointed him to the position. How did that happen? Genji was curious, but maybe it would all come out soon. He just had to make sure that everything was going fairly in the courts. Though Genji wasn't the head of the Student Council, he could still call out the President if he went too far. Luckily, it didn't look like it so far. Genji would intervene at the right moment if necessary.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: The Student Investigation [Invite Only - Genji/Kogami]   The Student Investigation [Invite Only - Genji/Kogami] EmptySat May 11, 2013 11:45 am

Kiryu lowered his head and gave it a firm shake as his eyes narrowed towards Kogami. "The DMC is nothing more than thugs used for violence. Student ran? Nothing makes it any different than a gang you could find in Nadashiki. Infact, it is undermining the current discipline committee, though I suppose they've been going quite soft for things to escalate to this level. Regardless of that fact, Kizuna will not have some bloodthirsty gang walking the hallways and dealing "justice". To think you had such authority to do such a thing, even when living in an illusion of being Vice President, is absurd." Atsuki would lift a hand and pinch the thin tunnel of his nose while closing his eyes in slight annoyance. These first years were... overstepping boundaries. Kiryu would listen to the boy's next speech upon the subject of vice president, and he would once again shake his head in response. "What you lack to understand is the Student Council.. is a COUNCIL. You making these decisions on your own, such as an interview, assigning a boxing club its Captain, and creating a DMC is the biggest problem here. Regardless of your grade, this is unacceptable. Those are three strikes. The student council did its job before your suspicious activities that caused this investigation to even go underhand. Do not try to flip this conversation around and attempt to blame us. We are not to blame, you are. Crucifying you to save face is an option, but will that really be our reason for doing it? No, there are plenty. If you're innocent of blackmailing Ogami Gabishi, you will not be released, but you will be put under strict probation. However, if found guilty of blackmailing him, you will be released without question. This is non-debatable. As I see you right now, you are not one of our people. You are someone acting out under our name for their own benefit to claim more power. You make council decisions alone without communication and we will have no part of such negligence. That is all I have to say regarding your current situation." Kiryu would shoot a glare back towards Kano Genji while turning his way. "I'd like to continue this investigation with one of the other heads involved. Go retrieve this Mistral Abel after escorting Shibuya to another room for the time being. We need to get all their stories down before putting them in the same room. We'll get the truth out of them." While Kiryu barked his orders, a member of council continued to jot down the notes regarding this conference. Everything was being documented, so when they compared notes in the end it'd be easier to see what overlapped and what did not.
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: The Student Investigation [Invite Only - Genji/Kogami]   The Student Investigation [Invite Only - Genji/Kogami] EmptyTue May 14, 2013 7:48 pm

Kogami did what he was told quietly. He left the student council room and went off to the next room. "...." His future seemed bleak, he wondered why things like this had to happen. He felt that it was bad luck. Was it just him? Maybe it was the world he should be angry at, maybe this school wasn't saving afterall. "What was i fighting for... if i am to be rejected with only the good intentions.....
Back to top Go down
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

PostSubject: Re: The Student Investigation [Invite Only - Genji/Kogami]   The Student Investigation [Invite Only - Genji/Kogami] EmptySun May 19, 2013 2:00 pm

(Topic on hiatus until Abel returns... IF he returns. If he doesn't, then I think we should go in a new direction.)
Back to top Go down
Abel XIV

Abel XIV

PostSubject: Re: The Student Investigation [Invite Only - Genji/Kogami]   The Student Investigation [Invite Only - Genji/Kogami] EmptySun May 19, 2013 9:44 pm

OoC: Wuh?, I thought it was Genji's post <.<"

IC: A minute after Kogami existed, a impeccably dressed Abel entered in the room. He was wearing the uniform of the Kizuna academy without any modifications whatsoever, his reading glasses were on and he was carrying a portfolio. He didn't look anything like his usual self... Well, maybe except the confident and somewhat devilish smile.

"Good morning. May I come in?", he said upon entering the room, politely bowing towards Kiryu and the rest of the council. This would be so abnormal for anyone that knew Abel. Had he been attacked by a body snatcher or something?... The answer was no. Abel, against what some may believe, knew how to behave correctly in public when it pleased him to do so. That is, when it benefitted him... And in such a situation like this one, he would have to be well-mannered if he wanted to be listened to.

Should Atsuki give him permission to enter, he would take seat in his designated seat, awaiting for the president to speak to him.
Back to top Go down
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

PostSubject: Re: The Student Investigation [Invite Only - Genji/Kogami]   The Student Investigation [Invite Only - Genji/Kogami] EmptyMon May 20, 2013 7:57 am

(Sorry, confusion over Abel's hiatus and my sickness prevented me from posting for so long.)

Genji could have fallen out of his seat. How did Abel know that it was his turn to come in? Did he know about this whole situation? Maybe he knew that this was going to happen all along, so he figured it was worth coming in. Regardless, Genji was shocked and a little embarrassed that Abel came in before he could fetch him. Genji would try to save face by nodding his head, even though no one was really looking at him. Kogami went into the other room, so it was good that there was no incident there. Genji was relieved from the lack of confrontation.

Abel seemed different as well. He didn't seem like his normal spitfire self. This was good, though. Genji was relieved that he wasn't confronting people on a whim. His worst nightmares were relieved for the moment. For now, all he could do was wait for Kiryu to start questioning Abel, then hopefully retrieve the next person who was called in this time. It was just a matter of waiting and listening.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: The Student Investigation [Invite Only - Genji/Kogami]   The Student Investigation [Invite Only - Genji/Kogami] EmptyWed May 22, 2013 2:29 am

Atsuki looked the one named Abel up and down. Was he listening in on the conversation this entire time? The Student Council President did not like this, but it did save time. When Kogami left the chair, the aqua haired president would lift a hand as a gesture for the albino to take a seat. From what other council members told him, this appearance of Abel seemed quite rare. Taking pride in removing someone from power, it seemed. The President would await Kogami's exit before turning to face the newcomer, and crossing his arms over his chest. "What is your exact involvement in this case, Abel Mistral? Take no offense, we of the council were quite surprised to see you even participating in such a fiasco to begin with. You're quite popular within Nadashiki aren't you? Is it possible you have met Gabishi before this investigation began other than at the fair?" The Student Council President was simply looking to see a reaction. He had to make sure this one was not simply planning to exploit one of the council members with the help of this Gabishi fellow. Also, there could have been a bit of bias motives on Kiryu's side. You see, being a Council President he craved order within school. When there were students such as Gabishi, smoking on school grounds, and Abel Mistral's outbreaks in a center of a scheduled event, he couldn't help but have a certain dislike of them. Not to mention his firm dislike of Nadashiki in general. Yes, he lived in Nokawia, there was plenty of reason for this. But behind that easy smile and twinkle in his eyes, it seemed as if he were really passionate when looking to find the truth of the situation. He was, partially. Kiryu didn't respect Kogami's decision to do so much behind his back without consulting him. But the President was always looking for ways to make a situation into a plus, not a negative.
Back to top Go down
Abel XIV

Abel XIV

PostSubject: Re: The Student Investigation [Invite Only - Genji/Kogami]   The Student Investigation [Invite Only - Genji/Kogami] EmptyWed May 22, 2013 2:12 pm

OoC: Since Genji confused me, I just did as if he had come to get me, but hey, it doesn't matter. I can roll with this. Also, music for this post!:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bk35u7N_xWw

(Apollo Justice FTW)

IC: Ah, there it goes. The carefully perfected art of the first contact in full play, thought Abel as the president observed him. It was time to send a message between the lines. A message of identity and capacity. Abel had not dressed up nicely to give a false impression to the council. He knew perfectly that his disguise was transparent, antecedents spoke for themselves after all... No, he was like this so everyone knew how great was the pleasure he drew from this. And also that he was not like every other dumb punk and brutish troublemaker out there. No, he was aggressive and vicious by simple choice, and all of his inner turmoil could be held back... Or that was what he told himself at least. Regardless, what was undeniable is that he could be very astute and cunning if he wanted to. Which was something that not everyone saw in him. And the thing that had brought about Kogami's demise. He had considered Abel a mere tool for his plans and now his career was done for. This was the message he wanted Atsuki to realize. That he was someone capable, someone to be respected, someone to be careful with. Should he be treated well, he didn't have to be an enemy of the council but a valuable ally.::

"Be assured I take none, Kiryu-sama.", he said once the president finished talking, "I myself am astonished to have been caught up in something like this, if I am to be honest... Perhaps it was because of that popularity, you speak of, even though its existence and magnitude depend mostly on who you ask... But regardless, I don't know Ogami any more than you yourself do. What doesn't mean I haven't heard about him. He is quite an infamous fellow around the academy after all.", he answered, clearly comfortable with the questions asked to him. Why wouldn't he be?, So far, everything asked was but the typical questions everyone involved in such a situation like this one should be expecting.

"Respecting my involvement in this case, I begun writing the events down the moment Kano-san hinted at the possibility of an investigation to prevent the truth and its details from being endangered by any faults my memory might commit. I also added a separated document with my thoughts, impressions and suspicions, even though they are most likely irrelevant at this point" he tapped the portfolio were the documents rested as he chuckled softly. "I met Shibuya a week ago in Nadashiki. That night I was assaulted by five young men that would have disagreed with the previous statement of my popularity. I did not know them, though their ages ranged from 15 to 19 years old, I would say. Thankfully, I managed to defeat them, but in a turn of events, Kogami appeared out of nowhere... What was he doing there, at night on top of that?, I cannot assure, but I believe it is probable that he was looking for dumb muscle for the DMC. The membership list may be undisclosed, but I think I'm pretty safe betting that the thing reads like the census of Nadashiki", he said with another chuckle, "Unfortunately for us all, but perhaps fortunately for the Kizuna Academy, he attempted to recruit me, first threatening me with a lawsuit for my little fight off the school grounds, implying that he would use it as a pretext in order to have me expelled from the Academy. Secondly, when I told him that I would not submit to him and his threats, he proceeded to threat a member of my band with even worse consequences instead. It was quite an ugly affair, related to him filming the girls in their changing rooms. He said that he would expose as guilty the entire band (including me, of course)... However, Shibuya-me had the facts wrong. The person he was threatening this time was in no way related to my band. Without anything left to blackmail me with, he left the place... But I wasn't going to let him go scot-free after that... I promised myself revenge... In the fair I suddenly saw the chance and I sank the knife as deep and as many times as I could. Those were my drives, revenge and the greater good for the Kizuna Academy."

It was only then when Abel's smug smile disappeared, being substituted by one full of bitterness, looking away as if in deep thought, "But there's still a hole on my story, isn't it?... Why would I refuse when under the prospect of so devastating consequences?, Pride, disgust and spite are very good reasons, but can only take a man so far... Well, I'm sure that someone of your capabilities, Kiryu-sama, has already collected data about my person and thus already knows why his threats meant nothing to me. If that's the case, I'd like to keep the details in private."
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: The Student Investigation [Invite Only - Genji/Kogami]   The Student Investigation [Invite Only - Genji/Kogami] EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:34 pm

"I am going to kill him..." Kogami mumbles to himself as he sits down in the room by himself. He was completely disgusted at the fact that Abel was even here. He hated Abel, and he could not contain himself. For him to just sit idly as the man continued with his nonsense. Punishment was one thing, but Kogami had enough of being doctile. All he needed was one more push to blow the entire council out of the window with Raiza. He was on the edge, upset at the fact that he lost more than he gained, and angry at the fact that he was going to fall here. There was no need for such politics anymore, he knew that his student council life was over. He was off the books and didnt have to follow any rules or policies. His will towards his own gain in life, that was the only thing that mattered. "Kogami then started to rub his head, he was trying to cool off. He wasnt feeling well, the echoes of Katsu's words kept replaying in his head. How come he cant just do what he wants with this power? Why does he have any restrictions at all? While pondering this, kogami then gets up to go to the bathroom. He first knocks on the student council door and makes a gesture to genji. So, gonna escort me to the bathroom then? "Kogami then left, knowing that Genji was going to follow him.
Back to top Go down
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

PostSubject: Re: The Student Investigation [Invite Only - Genji/Kogami]   The Student Investigation [Invite Only - Genji/Kogami] EmptyFri May 24, 2013 11:48 am

When Abel came in, Kiryu would begin to question him, just like Kogami. Kogami would take his seat away from here. He seemed very angry about all of the answers that Abel was giving, but they all seemed to be accurate, as far as Genji investigated. Unfortunately, Genji would not be able to know how much Abel or Gabishi knew, since he wasn't there. He really wasn't able to get much information or have a talk with them, either. But it was good that Kiryu was getting all of the sides of the story. The truth would come out eventually.

Abel seemed different, though. He didn't seem like his normal spitfire self. He was just as calm coming in as he lacked viciousness in his answers. Well, it was weird. He didn't act vicious, but it was like it was vicious in it's own way. Regardless, Abel answered the questions, which amazed Genji with how far all of this went. Kogami and Abel seem to have a horrible relationship, but that doesn't qualify doing all of these horrible things. Genji had a little more sympathy for Abel now. He was just spitfire, he had feelings and emotions, too. He was threatened by Kogami and wanted to fight back.

It was when Genji was deep in thought that Kogami called him over. He would look over to a steaming Kogami asking him to escort to the bathroom. Genji would have to excuse himself to take Kogami to the bathroom. Even though he was under investigation, he wasn't a prisoner. Kiryu was done with questioning him, for now. It should be okay to take him there. Genji would escort Kogami to the bathroom down the hall. The taps of their school shoes making the tension grow. This was Genji's doing, in the end. He made the investigation. Here, the person in question was totally alone with him again. It was like the hallways were cleared just to mess with Genji.

They would make it to the bathroom. What seemed like an eternity was finally over for Genji. When he got to the door, he would turn and say to Kogami, "We're here, I don't think that I need to go in with you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Student Investigation [Invite Only - Genji/Kogami]   The Student Investigation [Invite Only - Genji/Kogami] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Student Investigation [Invite Only - Genji/Kogami]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next