Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez)   Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 2:29 pm

Charles looked genuinely surprised when Shunnosuke told him about possums. "They do?" He asked, apparently in utter disbelief. "I-I never noticed that, and nobody ever complained..." And not only that, but the boy kept on to talk about some sort of a license thingy, which obviously, Charles had no idea existed.

The android was left cornered in this situation. Were they telling him he wasn't even allowed to keep Gao? But the manager said that it was okay... And Jack said that it was okay... So why wasn't it okay? And even though his dropmouthed expression was enough to guess the correct answer, Charles spoke up slowly, as he was unsure of what to say. "I-I don't have a license..."
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez)   Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 5:33 pm

Figures. The answers were quite the expected. The fact that no one complained might be a good sign...or the worst sign, as in, people didn't complain to his face, but behind his back. Not that he cared much.— Hm, fine. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, but... make sure your little pet is caged when I visit you, then. — He has never seen a possum before and if stories about his legendary awful smell are true, he wouldn't want to see one, definitely. — Now...miniature bar? — He glanced back to Blaez, one eyebrow raised, intrigued.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez)   Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 7:12 pm

"Hm...?"Charles said miniature bar instead of minibar and Blaez didn't even notice"Oh, i think he meant minibar, as in mini-fridge-bar, not a miniature bar."He explained to Shunnosuke, Charles must have assumed mini-bar was short for miniature-bar"By the way Charles, miniature bar and mini-bar are two different things."He turned to the android and explained it to him. It was a bit embarrassing that he didn't notice the mistake before, but he'd live.

"Charles do you have anything else planned, or was it just the ice cream?"Blaez folded his arms and turned his attention at the android, he already finished his ice cream, if that was the only reason he was invited then it was time to leave.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez)   Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 2:49 pm

"Ah, I didn't know that..." Charles frowned at Blaez. "So what's a miniature bar, then, if that fridge is a mini-bar? And why is the fridge called a mini-bar?" He started asking Blaez all the questions one after another, before immediately turning to Shunnosuke afterwards. "And you'll come over, won't you, if I put Gao away?"

-------------------------------

Charles turned to Blaez with a blatant look on his face. "Nono, it was just the ice cream." Looking around, he noticed Blaez's cup was empty. He must've finished it and was now wanting to go, right? "You wanna leave?"
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez)   Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 9:39 am

Charles's curiosity was amusing to an extent. He seriously acts like an innocent child in learning process, it's tad funny Shunnosuke couldn't help but to snicker and chuckle a bit. — Hm, sure, Charles. — He could visit him eventually if the android kept his possum caged, a requirement Shun wouldn't go over. — While it's quite rude to leave me when I'm not done, if you two want to go, feel free. I'll probably stay here for a little longer, anyway. It's not like I have anything better to do. — His cup was midway to being finished and, that said, he returned his attention to the sweet.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez)   Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 4:18 pm

"Just curious, let's wait for Shunnosuke."Things started a bit rough, but they were able to avoid unnecessary conflict"So... now that school is closed, how you two waste your time?"Blaez asked trying to start a new topic, he probably wouldn't stay much longer there, but staying in silence would be awkward.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez)   Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 4:42 pm

"I wasn't gonna leave you!" Charles shouted, flustered at what Shunnosuke said. "I invited you here, so I'll stay until you're finished." He frowned and crossed his arms, his look asking Shunnosuke whether that was clear or not. "See, even Blaez says he's gonna wait for you." The android said one last thing to Shunnosuke before turning to Blaez. "Oh, how do I waste time? It's simple, I don't waste it. I've been working a lot, saving money as I don't really need to spend it on anything."
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez)   Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 4:17 pm

"Even Blaez", huh? — Mhm, that's because the tough exterior is just a façade Blaez likes to wear to hide what's underneath. — With a spoon inside his mouth he turned to the dark-haired teenager with a teasing smirk that basically ensured he knew what he was poking about. It was just a hunch, but after the guy offered him to pay for another ice cream, it wasn't hard to see he could act courteous whenever he wanted, contrary to the first displeasing impression. — When Zela got shut down, I was transferred to another school because I value my academic success very much, thank you. Contrary to you, I have no such easiness in life. Not that I'd had otherwise, given everything that Azores is facing...uh, nevermind that. — It's like Shunnosuke's mood had turned sour for a fraction of time before focusing on his sweet. It wouldn't be long for the dessert to be completely finished: three spoonfuls and the little treat on Charles ended up. Despite Blaez's germs infecting his sweet, it remained as tasteful as Shunnosuke didn't even mind the guy's daring move. — Well, that's...fun while it lasted, I suppose. Thank you for your company this afternoon. — He still had certain things in mind to busy himself with, worrisome things...
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez)   Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 8:11 pm

That Shunnosuke just had to open his mouth to say that"i wasn't doing it because i wanted your approval, i did it because i wanted."He'd glare at Shunnosuke"What a pain... i should have left when i had the chance...""He mumbled to himself, his classmate knew how to be annoying when wanted to, he was going to get in trouble for it someday.

"Whatever..."Blaez stood up and looked at the Android"See you later, Charles."He'd turn around and walk away.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez)   Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 8:21 pm

"Huh..." Charles sighed disappointedly as Blaez left. What did he get so upset over all of a sudden? Whatever it was, he could have at least tried to be somewhat nice about it... Charles turned to Shunnosuke. "Did you at least enjoy this?" He asked the boy. "And the pleasure of your company is all mine, of course. Anyways, we should leave, shouldn't we? I'm sure you have matters to attend to."

Charles stood up, but waited for Shunnosuke to stand up before going anywhere. Once the other was up, Charles extended his hand to him with a smile, expecting a handshake.

"I'll invite you to come over to my place soon, alright?"

-Charles has left the scene...
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez)   Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 1:00 pm

...what? — He glanced back and forth between Blaez's distancing figure and Charles. Was Shunnosuke wrong? Blaez really struck him as someone who, despite the anti-social tendencies, could be nice should he wish for it. All in all, he wasn't even bothered about the display of rudeness. If anything, he'd just poke about it in another occasion, because of course he wouldn't let such disrespect pass. The dark-haired teen needed a lesson and Shunnosuke would give it to him. — Oh? Hm, sure. It was fairly enjoyable, yes. Thank you. — Shunnosuke's mood, judging from his mischievous smile, was that of someone who's plotting something. — Then I shall be waiting anxiously. — He replied, not returning the handshake. He didn't like this kind of compliment in informal occasions, or this kind of compliment at all. It was to hetero-normative for him. That said, there wasn't much for him to do, save for leaving the confectionery. It was an enjoyable afternoon, after all...

( Exit. )
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez)   Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 2:32 pm

Everyone's social link has ranked up...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez)   Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4