Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) Empty
PostSubject: Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez)   Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 10:13 am

Just a normal Saturday on Penecia. The sun's shining as always and the streets are busy, also as always. Birds chirp, sea smells of fish, etc etc ~ all normal boring everyday stuff. Well, except for the two letters that have been unplannedely sent and received on that day by two boys.

Both letters were asking the same thing, but were directed at different people, of course. One was for 'Blaez' and the other was for 'esteemed Mr. Kurosawa'. In the letters, singed by nobody, was a request for both boys to come to a certain confectionery in downtown Penecia at a specific time-6 pm.

There were several glaringly strange aspects of the letters. For one, there was no apparent sender, as it has already been said that nobody signed them. And also, there were no postal marks on the letters. Could they have been delivered by hand or something? The letters were written on golden, gleaming paper in purple paint and horridly overly classy looking characters drawn by someone who obviously had no idea how to write them like that. All in all, the letters were intriguing enough to pique one's interest. Now, whether the boys would follow the instructions or not was up to them. The sender is waiting eagerly at the rendezvous spot.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez)   Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 3:56 pm

”So...this was the place, huh?”, Shunnosuke thought, having the letter in hands. There were so many things wrong with it in first place he didn’t even know where to start. First of all, the whole styling of both caligraphy and the paper. Despite suiting Shunnosuke’s ideals of perfectionism, it was nothing but suspicious that someone would send him such a quaint missive, which brings the second reason onward: WHO sent this message? He could think, judging by the old-fashioned choice of presentation, that it’s someone quite high-classed, which is a plus. However, it might be a misleading trait, for everyone could easily buy na expensive golden paper and pretend to be from Penecia’s upperclass. Being part of a family who ensures their public image,  not identifying yourself wasn’t seen with good eyes. Wouldn’t be the first time dealing with stalkers, but in light of everything that has been happening in Azores, that was the least of his concerns... On another hand, it could very well be someone who’s related to these supernatural occurrences. Anyway, there’s no telling and he would not know until meeting the stranger in person. Third wierd point: the scheduled time for the meeting.That was quite late to even be well-intentioned, but to not be completely unfair, props to this unknown guy (or woman) for at least picking an open place rather than a hideout. At least a sing they weren’t completely dangerous...whoever they are. As Shun pondered over the weirdness of the invitation, he looked back and forth to all sides, searching for them, even though he had no clue about their appearance...
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez)   Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 7:30 pm

That letter was very suspicious, he couldn't care less about it's fancy letters or it's colors, that was a trap, and nobody could convince him that it was safe... yet he was following it's instructions, he was too curious to just ignore it, he could summon his weapon to defend himself if necessary... They say to "Hope for the best, expect the worst", hopefully it was just someone trying to pull a prank on him.

Blaez tried to get there as fast as he could, the sooner that got settled, the better it would be. He arrived there at 6 pm, he wanted to arrive there early, but was not able due to delay of the subway."So this is the place..."He looked around trying to find the sender of the letter... now that he gave it some thought, a confectionery is not a good place to set up a trap... he was getting too paranoid.

Last edited by Blaez on Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez)   Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 8:49 am

Charles had been sitting at the confectionery 30 minutes before the arranged time of the meeting. And oh... was he nervous. I mean, okay okay, it was to be a gesture of apology, but he was asking Shunnosuke Kurosawa out! The guy's family was rich and whatnot... once Charles found that out after looking him up online, his mechanical heart nearly dropped. He would have rather not have had to ask Kurosawa to come out here and meet up, but he just had to apologize to him, no matter what! And treating him to ice cream was definitely the best way to do so!

So yeah, Charles was on the tip of his toes when the clock stroke 6 pm, glancing all over the busy street in search of a glimpse of he esteemed Shunnosuke. The clockwork of his body now beating harder than ever, he held his metaphorical breath as, all of a sudden, his eyes scanned the familiar facial features of his fashion savior. Charles stood up immediately, his expression suggesting he might vomit out of nervousness any moment now, despite being an android. He raised his hand shily to wave at the boy and shout for him to come here when he saw someone else he knew... that black hair... those red eyes... that bad boy swagger... It could be none other than Blaez. Wait, Blaez!? What was Blaez doing here? He stared at the boy, flabbergasted by this unexpected surprise, his hand still raised halfway up as he leaned over the table with his mouth dangling open. Would Blaez notice him in a crowd like that? In any case, Charles would spend the next few moments just staring at thhe other Emperor, completely disregarding his previous intent of greeting Kurosawa. Instead, he shouted...

"B-blaez? What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez)   Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 10:06 am

Hm... — Shunnosuke looked everywhere, in every table, searching for whoever that might indicate, either by looks or body language, they were looking for the rich teenager. No one visibly spotted, except...one person, from afar, who caught his attention. Was he waving to him? Yes, there was no way he couldn’t be waving to someone else, Shunnosuke was the only one entering the confectionery by the time. On a more attentive look...the boy did look familiar. All he had to do was to remember where, exactly, he has seen that rather clumsy face before. Gladly, it was a mere teenager, not a creepy stalker or a very passionate paparazzi. Unless, of course, they’re hiring teenagers to spy on the Kurosawas’s life now and avoid legal implications, which would be one hell of a low move. In any event, Shunnosuke would dedicate his first and only step forward until he noticed the change in the guy’s expression.. From a silly face to a rather...baffled countenance? Why? He was the one to ask him out, so what’s the surprise? Unless.... The moment he looked back, Shunnosuke understood perfectly the stranger’s shout. Now, this was getting more and more awkward as time goes by.

You...??? — The one right behind him was no one else but one of his classmates. A very ill-mannered one.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez)   Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 11:21 am

Why Charles was so surprised?Most people would just assume that it was a coincidence and laugh it off... unless Charles was the sender of the letter... that would explain the odd behavior"I was passing by and decided to stop here for a while... is there a problem with that?"Blaez said as he approached the two boys, he decided just to lie to see how Charles would react, his suspicious was more than enough, but Blaez wanted to investigate it further.

That other guy looked familiar, but Blaez couldn't tell why... he looked displeased once he saw Blaez, they are probably classmates, that would explain why he looks familiar and the hostility, Blaez refrained himself from replying his classmate and just ignored the boy, he couldn't care less about him at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez)   Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 10:21 am

Okay, Charles, calm down... The android was still focused on Blaez. It wasn't today that Blaez was supposed to be invited, was it? Charles said the letter to Blaez be delivered several days afterwards... unless there had been a mixup, in which case....

"N-n-n-n-nothing!" Cbharles stuttered as he took a step back with a sour expression on his face. He glanced over at Blaez. He wouldn't ask him about the letter. Maybe this really was a coincidence. But oh crap, Kurosawa was here too!

Hastily, Charles directed his face at the esteemed boy, his expression still an awkward mix of surprise and worry. "Y-you got the letter, then..?" He asked shily, avoiding the dreaded eye contact. He feared that if he looked at the boy's eyes, he'd be engulfed in the shining brilliance they radiated...
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez)   Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 10:47 am

Was he just ignored..? Really? They were classmates, why would you ignore a classmate that was directly talking to you? Shunnosuke couldn't avoid having his ego hurt by the red-eyed boy's blatant lack of courtesy, but it wasn't totally unexpected either once you look at him. — Idiot. — He muttered completely displeased, deciding to not direct him any further word and returning to the one he should be giving attention for. The one he recognized as the android named Charles.

Ahm, yes? Shouldn't I be the one questioning "you sent the letter" instead? — Shunnosuke replied, rather harshly, though he had no intention of being intimidating, it was merely his way of conversing with people whom he shared little interactions with. However, his hard exterior would give in to a rather cocksure, prideful smile: — I must confess that was the most...unexpected invitation to a date I have ever received. And a bit creepy as well. I should wonder how did you find out my address after a single meeting and why you haven't sought my company in person or why you sought my company at all, but judging from your stuttering I assume it's already too embarrassing for you that I've decided to come, am I wrong?
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez)   Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:06 pm

He payed no mind to the insult, but what his classmate said to Charles revealed exactly what he wanted to know"So it was you... figures..."He probably didn't understand the importance of signing a letter"Next time sign the letter, people need to know who sent the letter..."He folded his arms and sighed."So you know this guy?"Blaez asked Charles... Blaez and his classmate would not get along, he could tell just from that short interaction... Charles in the other hand seemed to get along with the teen, that was curious.

"Why did you invited me here anyways?"Charles is android, he doesn't even eat, and they might get along but they are just colleagues, they are not close enough to hang out like that.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez)   Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 5:52 am

"Nonono, nothing embarassing! I-I just wanted to do something for you after you helped me." Charles scratched the back of his head, throwing it back as he did so. "Besides... I just had to write your name on the internet and everything popped up." He muttered and shrugged. Of course he had to mess up the letters... Next time he sends one, he's gonna make sure it doesn't come off as creepy...

Charles turned to Blaez. So, the guy did get the letter then. Dangit... but Charles couldn't just shoo Blaez off because the letters got mixed up and both arrived on the same day... He nodded at each of Blaez's remarks, only opening his mouth after the last one, arms now crossed like Blaez's. "He helped me out once. I-I mean... his Esteemedness helped me out once, and I'm really really really grateful to him for that!" He glanced over at Kurosawa before focusing his gaze on Blaez again. Hopefully he managed to avoid insulting the rich boy...

"Oh! I invited you because... I suppose I missed you... hehe..." Charles grinned awkwardly. It's been a long time since Charles saw Blaez. As weird as it may sound, the android missed the rude boy, even though their interaction have always been limited. "Y-you okay with staying here with us for a while...?"[/color][/color]
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez)   Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 8:43 am

Oh? So, he typed his name on the internet? Quite...clever. And scary; to think all you have to do is type your name to display such personal info as your address promptly displayed is just...too much. On the other hand, Charles seemed a harmless stalker. Plus, he called Shun "his Esteemedness". Props to him! — That was no big deal, fashion is my passion, as they say. — He replied a bit more at ease. Wow, someone showing him expressed gratitude for an altruistic favor. It felt so...unusual! Fulfilling, even! Though, he wondered if the fact that this someone is an android, probably programmed to be subservient and polite, had anything to do with it... — I hope everything went fine with that...girlfriend of yours? I wouldn't like my job to be a waste. — It was still quite bizarre to think of an android dating a human, anyway, but Shunnosuke was polite enough to not point it out in such a straightforward manner. That said, he glanced back to Blaez, waiting for his answer. So, he and Charles were acquaintances, as figured. Honestly, he wasn't too favorable for his stay, but... You can never know how the likes of him will react if dismissed. Com'on, he looked like a gangster.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez)   Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 11:06 pm

"You missed me...?"That was odd, but Blaez payed not mind, he wasn't doing anything that day so he thought "Why not?"...Though, "his Esteemedness" would not like to have Blaez around"Well, if he doesn't mind, i don't see why not."He said looking at the rich boy waiting for a reaction, honestly he wouldn't care if Shunnosuke asked for him to leave, he could find better things to do if he wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez)   Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 12:31 pm

Charles nodded awkwardly at Kurosawa, as the boy gave him his reply. "But you'll still accept my invitation, won't you?" He asked him. If anything, it would at least make Charles feel more at ease if he were to repay the boy.

The shock came when Kurosawa inquired about the date. Charles adverted his head away and looked down. He didn't want to recall the events. It all seemed hazy by now, even. With time, he hoped everything would disappear completely... as long as he doesn't face Mae ever again. The android sighed and forced a smile. "It didn't go too well... But... maybe that's for the best, you know?" The words he said were a lie, though. Charles didn't think it was for the best that it happened, he wanted everything to go back to normal. But it never would and he knew that. If he didn't know it, he wouldn't have avoided coming back home, although he was sure Mae had to have moved out already. He sighed again. "Let's just take a seat. And yeah, I missed you, Blaez." He gave the teen a confused look as he let them take a seat at the table. "Is there something wrong in that?"
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez)   Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 5:25 pm

I don’t mind. — He retorted back, with a half-assed smile. In fact, he did mind, yes, but what could he do? He was Charles’s friend. And while Shunnosuke had the ability to just shove Blaez away if wanted, or even leave by himself, he would feel awkward and impolite doing so in light of Charles’s extreme delicacy to invite him out. — ...I see. — He commented, briefly. He didn’t have to be a genius to realize that Charles was obviously sad under that smile and his words weren’t consistent with reality. Been there, done that, right? Though he wondered how could the android be able to mimic human emotions so precisely, perhaps a broken heart is painful for anyone who can feel it. He couldn’t help but to feel depressed for him, even though he could understand why would a girl break up with an android (but not why she would date one in first place). Empathy for going through the same, maybe? — I’m sorry for intruding in your affairs. It’s as I was told once, show them your worst. If they stay, you win. If they don’t, they lose. — He knew it’s easier said than done, but he didn’t want to see another broken soul getting depressed in front of him. That would only remind him of...himself. — Now, what do I owe the pleasure? Are we going to order ice cream or something...?
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez)   Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 6:25 pm

So Charles broke up with Mae... Blaez was not surprised, that would happen sooner or later, the android claimed to be alright but Blaez could tell that he was lying, Charles love life doesn't concern him so he would just ignore the issue, why should he be bothered with it?Whatever happened between Charles and Mae was their problem, not his.

"If you say so..."Shunnosuke didn't wanted him there, Blaez could tell by his expression... Who was he trying to fool?Charles?Because he is the only person there oblivious enough to not see through that fake smile... The rich boy wasn't being hostile, so it shouldn't be a problem if he stayed for a while.

"Ice cream...?"It's been a while since he ate ice cream, he knew exactly what flavor he was going to order... Though, there was one problem... Charles doesn't eat...Was he going to just watch Shunnosuke and Blaez eating ice cream"...Are you sure about that, Charles?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez)   Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next