Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Ice cream time! (Sentinel, Patrice) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Ice cream time! (Sentinel, Patrice) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Ice cream time! (Sentinel, Patrice) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Ice cream time! (Sentinel, Patrice) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Ice cream time! (Sentinel, Patrice) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Ice cream time! (Sentinel, Patrice) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Ice cream time! (Sentinel, Patrice) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Ice cream time! (Sentinel, Patrice) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Ice cream time! (Sentinel, Patrice) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Ice cream time! (Sentinel, Patrice)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Ice cream time! (Sentinel, Patrice) Empty
PostSubject: Ice cream time! (Sentinel, Patrice)   Ice cream time! (Sentinel, Patrice) EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 1:05 am

It was no surprise that Koyfish, Patrice, Sentinel and little Maria got to the ice cream shop so fast. After all, all of them seemed to know the way to there and the majority had strong motives to get there in no time. Yuugi was smiling as soon as he stepped in, already anticipating the ice cream flavors he could taste and all the good feelings ice cream can bring to any soul that likes it. "Time for some ice cream!"
Back to top Go down
Uzbekistan

Uzbekistan

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream time! (Sentinel, Patrice)   Ice cream time! (Sentinel, Patrice) EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 2:12 pm

Patrice was ready. They had been picking up stray coins and- yep it was enough! Tapioca ice cream for them! Unlike a lot of other people, they actually liked the stuff. The pearls were their favorite. And there was a bit more leftover to stick in their pocket. Living hand to mouth like this was terrible, but they couldn't see living any other way. Getting a job, working 9-5 and overtime, and for- what? Half a mil and ulcers? No thank you. Better to be free than to be tied to some fucking job they hated and everyone else hated them. They didn't even want to get married or have kids.
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream time! (Sentinel, Patrice)   Ice cream time! (Sentinel, Patrice) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 1:54 am

Sentinel would enter and Maria would scurry off his back down to the floor and rush past Yuugi and Patrice and her eyes widened as she scanned the menus of ice cream goodness, and the various cones that were available. If there were a heaven it would be filled with nothing, but ice cream stores, fluffy things, hugs, and all her friends! What a happy place that would be where she could run around and hug people! Hugs were the best gifts that she could give. The android would approach Patrice and Yuugi from behind, and smiled at the young girl as she pondered what she would get.

"So what are you two getting? I figure Maria will be a while, she usually is when she has to decide between some of her favorite flavors, do don't feel rushed into a decision." Though when he saw a flavor of ice cream he knew that was the one she would get. The infamous rainbow cone made with many separate colors, and a limited time offer in this shop. She hasn't seen it yet, but when she did he knew he could expect to have her cling to him and ask him if she could have it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream time! (Sentinel, Patrice)   Ice cream time! (Sentinel, Patrice) EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 4:09 pm

"Uh, I'm probably getting some of their new flavors first..." He seemed really engrossed on this, looking attentively to all the flavors and anything he had not tried out to get a taste. He was fascinated by ice cream and how diverse it could be maintaining his essence, and this always propelled him to try new flavors every time. "Hm... I'm probably going for that Tapioca flavor, the...cheese? wow. This cheese one and some chocolate flakes ice cream just to be sure I get something good... For now at least."
Back to top Go down
Uzbekistan

Uzbekistan

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream time! (Sentinel, Patrice)   Ice cream time! (Sentinel, Patrice) EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 8:04 pm

"I'll give you some of the tapioca if you share that cheese. Creamy feta? That sounds interesting." Patrice had made up their mind. They were getting the tapioca and that was final. That was all the money they had. Ah, Levi wasn't going to like it but whatever. They would just fix up a few computers at the store. Most of them were just so minor it wasn't even worth thinking about most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream time! (Sentinel, Patrice)   Ice cream time! (Sentinel, Patrice) EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 1:30 am

((Sorry rough week, but it should be a bit better!))

Sentinel smiled as they both seemed to be debating what they were going to get. They were like Maria in so many ways, it warmed his cybernetic heart that she was able to make so many good friends! At least he hoped they would be good friends, "Well be sure to get something you might like, otherwise Maria will be upset. Granted, she might just give you one of her "super" hugs to make you feel better. It works pretty well or so I hear from her patients." He said, his smile not fading at all, till he felt Maria tug on his leg.

"Senty! My hugs are the bestest and nobody can deny that! Also can I please have the rainbow colored ice cream?" Her guardian smiled and patted her on the head, before getting in line and ordering her the cone of ice cream that she wanted. He would gesture for the other two to make their orders, "Remember I'm paying for both of you, so order what you want. He would say offering them a smile, while Maria watched them make her ice cream with innocent glee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream time! (Sentinel, Patrice)   Ice cream time! (Sentinel, Patrice) EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 2:15 am

"Oh, you going for the Tapioca one? So I guess I might accept the offer and take something else instead to not get the same flavor..." He pondered, still looking at all the flavors. He laughed a little and couldn't help but wonder what was that made Maria's hugs so special after what Sentinel said, but the girl was fast and had already chosen her flavor.
"Oh wow, I think nobody can deny that...And I will go with the cheese one, the chocolate flakes and this... blue sky? yeah, Blue Sky. I wonder what it tastes like." Koy didn't let himself wait any longer and was already in line, and soon enough, he had already ordered something for him too.
Back to top Go down
Uzbekistan

Uzbekistan

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream time! (Sentinel, Patrice)   Ice cream time! (Sentinel, Patrice) EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 8:09 am

Well, that threw a wrench in everything. Sentinel was paying? Well then, they might have to go for something a bit more- But they didn't have time to talk it over with Yuugi, so Patrice just sighed and shook their head. "Figure out what you want too," they said with a smile before getting in line next to the other guy. "It's not fair if you don't get to have any!" It really wasn't. Though Patrice wasn't all about fair, they were sure that Maria was. Besides, they had to set a good example for the kid, even if they didn't like kids. They placed their order with one small special request for a cone since everyone seemed to be getting something else special too.
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream time! (Sentinel, Patrice)   Ice cream time! (Sentinel, Patrice) EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 12:24 am

((Okay...I take it back...rough weeks and more tests ahead.))

Once they had ordered the android would pay the cashier before joining Maria out of the way. An employee would hand each one of them the cones that they ordered. The android would move to take a booth near a window so they all could fit, but Maria pulled him away. "Not there Senty! The sun will make the ice cream melt!" She whined before taking another lick of the rainbow ice cream. Some of it had smeared on her face, but she still had the biggest grin on her face as she took a seat and began to focus on her ice cream. The android took the seat next to her, and looked toward the others gesturing that they take a seat.

"So what do you two do for fun, since you both know what I do for my job. I figure it is only fair that we talk more about you two this time around no?" The android would suggest trying to get another good conversation started. The more he knew about them the better, should they turn out to be on terrible terms sooner or later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream time! (Sentinel, Patrice)   Ice cream time! (Sentinel, Patrice) EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 5:34 pm

Koy made sure to tell the employee to put the cheese one on top and the chocolate flakes in the bottom so he could taste the new ones and let his favorite for the end. He thanked Sentinel for paying everything, bowing slightly before following him and Maria to the table they have chosen, after the little one enthusiastically showed the way, already with ice cream all over her face.
Koy couldn't help but smile at that, and took a seat right in front of the man before digging in. "...Well....That's...exquisite." It wasn't bad...But wasn't good either. It tasted like cheese but not like cheese at the same time... Anyways, he wasn't expecting anything better, so that's that. The boy offered the ice cream for Patrice to try, while he answered Sentinel's question. "For fun...? Well, I play games and...Uh, swimming. Just that, I guess..."
Back to top Go down
Uzbekistan

Uzbekistan

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream time! (Sentinel, Patrice)   Ice cream time! (Sentinel, Patrice) EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 11:52 am

Patrice took their own and sat down next to Yuugi, licking their own cone. Mmmm... Yes. And it even had small tapicoa pearls in different flavors! How the shop did that, Patice would never know. They offered their cone to Koy and licked the other side of his. Hmmm... Though the wanderer shouldn't, they took a second lick before returning to their own. Not a favorite. "Games and swimming... That sounds kinda boring. But- then again, wandering around and shopping in flea markets isn't exactly what a lot of people consider 'fun' either. I get too bored with any one thing to do it for long."
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream time! (Sentinel, Patrice)   Ice cream time! (Sentinel, Patrice) EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 1:40 am

The android listened as the two explained what they were interested in. Yuugi was fairly obvious that he enjoyed games from how he drooled over the project that Sentinel was working on. Patrice however was not very helpful, why on earth would she wander around flea markets for fun. The android supposed that there were some odd things at those markets, but overall nothing that would catch his interests or Maria's. Well...maybe Maria's since she tended to show an interest in a lot of things, even stuff that other people would find quite boring. The android nodded while Maria continued to devour her ice cream with a feverish pace, no brain freeze would stop her from devouring all that cold, sweet, goodness!

"Tell you, since I presume you two have lived here for a bit. Do you all get a lot of snow around these islands? Judging from Lunapa I would say no, but I've been wrong before." He was asking the question for a reason, yes it was random, but he would tie it in here in a little bit. He understood that Maria liked to make snowmen, and seeing how these two were fairly light of heart he might propose that they could make snowmen assuming it snowed around here. If not they could always come up with something else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream time! (Sentinel, Patrice)   Ice cream time! (Sentinel, Patrice) EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 1:26 am

"Hey! It's not boring at all! Funnier than the flea market, I guarantee it." He frowned a little with what Patrice said, focusing back into his ice cream for a while and finished that... exquisite... cheese ice cream. He would take a peek into Maria's way of eating and smile, before getting back to Sentinel and his question. "Yeah, It does snow around here. Not too much though, but It does." he distracted himself with the subject, and didn't bother to see that he got to the Blue Sky ice cream. His expression changed almost imidiately to a surprised one, and soon after to the one of pure bliss. It tasted like candy and bubblegum together, that thing was simply perfect!
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream time! (Sentinel, Patrice)   Ice cream time! (Sentinel, Patrice) EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 1:20 am

Seeing how Patrice seemed to be either too enthralled with her ice cream or distracted to answer, the android turned his attention to Yuugi, who had answered his question and was evidently enjoying his ice cream. Excellent in that element the trip was quite successful in that regard...except there was the fact that Yuugi's and Patrice's personalities seemed to clash a bit, which would not please Maria all that much. Perhaps he should take steps to handle it before Maria has to intervene she won't care who started it, but she will end it with a doubt in her mind! However, her ears perked up when snow was mentioned, especially since it snowed around here. She looked up to Senty, and exclaimed, "We can build snowmen!" Her eyes sparkled like diamonds. She loved building snowmen, and it had been so long she had done so!

The android laughed, "Yes, yes we can Maria there is nothing stopping us. We can build as many as you want so long as there is snow." He then looked over to Yuugi and Patrice, "You two are welcome to join us if you can pull yourself away from those activities." Though the android's eyes shifted to Yuugi, a bit curious since he showed an interest in his work, "Tell me Yuugi, what types of games do you like? And do you have any recommendations if Maria were to get involved in video games? Please keep in mind that her age is a factor when making your choices, nothing with an m-rating or higher."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream time! (Sentinel, Patrice)   Ice cream time! (Sentinel, Patrice) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ice cream time! (Sentinel, Patrice)
Page 1 of 1