Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez)   Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 7:43 pm

Kurosawa's words, though distant in a sense, still resonated with Charles. There was something genuine in them, even he could tell, and so he nodded. "It's no problem, don't worry. And I suppose so, haha!" If don't, they lose, eh? But it was still all Charles's fault, in the end... He was at a loss too, no matter how one turns the story. Enough of that, though, he called the two boys here to get some ice cream, so that was what they were going to do, no matter the romantic mishaps! Charles sat in his own chair after the two others have settled in as well.

"The pleasure is all mine, uhm..." calling him your esteemedness would get old pretty fast, wouldn't it? But then how was he gonna... Charles tilted his head at Shunnosuke. "I-in any case! Order whatever you'd like. I'm paying." He quickly turned to Blaez. "You too, Blaez, order whatever you want. And yeah, ice cream, I'm sure about that!" To be honest, Charles had an ulterior motive in calling the two to this particular place... The android wanted to order an ice cream for himself as well, if there was an opportunity. Leaving the two eating on their own would be impolite, wouldn't it? Besides, he was looking forward to trying it, even if he was a robot and couldn't eat. It was an unexplainable urge he had to try something sweet. Children, adults, everybody loved sweet things and, most of all, everybody loved ice cream. It was stupid and wouldn't work, but Charles had to do it. He just felt he needed to. If you couldn't even do that, then... "You know, I was gonna order something for myself too, Blaez." He told the dark haired boy, holding his nose up high as he smiled at him. "I know I can't, but I still want and that's enough, is it not?"

Several minutes would pass and soon one of the waiters arrived at their table. A young woman with blonde hair weaved into a single long braid. She greeted them all and asked what their orders were. Charles spoke first, he had his decision made beforehand so he could order without even glancing at the menu right then. He was really excited. "One deluxe chocolate chip bonanza with, uhm..  of, right, cinnamon and some whipped cream on top." He told the girl with a bright smile on his face as she busily jotted it dow into a botebook. He then turned to Shunnosuke and Blaez. "What are you gonna have?"
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez)   Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 12:38 pm

Alright then? Shunnosuke shrugged; it was probably not his place to meddle into the android’s affairs, though his hopeless romantic side could share some degree of identification to him. He thought of asking further how he feels about it, because, well, it’s an android feeling something, but even he could understand why it would be painful enough for Charles to elaborate on the topic. Well, moving on!

—  Uh, quite a refined taste. Please, dear, write down two of his order. — Shunnosuke glanced satisfied to Charles. More than satisfied, he was impressed. If he didn’t have taste buds to properly enjoy the ice cream, well, his loss. Quite awkward to have lunch with an android who would actually attempt to eat something, but in light of his approval of Charles, it’s something that could be relegated to second plan. In any event, Shunnosuke would ask later, when there aren’t people around, if Charles was able to eat and feel like a normal person. Alphonse wasn’t too clarifying, so maybe Charles could satisfy his anthropological curiosity. — And you? Chose something for yourself already? — He asked back to the rough-looking boy, politely while expecting he’d pick something as bland as vanilla ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez)   Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 2:36 pm

"Can you even taste food?"He wanted to try ice cream just because?That's... dumb"If you don't have to eat and can't taste food... what's the point?"Blaez might consider Charles human, but that doesn't mean he will ignore his mechanic limitations, no matter how hard he tries, they will always exist.

"I will have a vanilla ice cream."Blaez liked more simple flavors, besides what they ordered must be expensive, what's the point of expending too much money with something so banal like ice cream?Food is food, you can't be picky.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez)   Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 9:57 pm

The waitress dilligently wrote everything down, nodding as the three made their orders. When she was done, she spoke up. "Alright, I'll have your orders done in a moment." The waitress bowed lightly and walked away.

Charles laughed awkwardly at Shunnosuke's notion. "Refined, I dunno." He shook his head at Blaez. "No, I can't taste it, but there's still point, don't you think? The action is illogical, yes, but I will still do it regardless." He answered his friend's question, which he considered completely valid. Besides, it was Blaez he was talking to, and Blaez was always super negative about everything, haha. "Oh, look, they're done already."

The waitress indeed returned, just like Charles said, carrying three cups full of ice cream and three glasses of water on a plate in her hand. She politely bowed again, leaving the check before scooting off back into wherever waiters disappeared to when they were taking orders. Charles nodded at her as she left before looking at his ice cream. The cup consisted of 3 rich chocolate ice cream servings (with pieces of chocolate inside) topped with chocolate fudge with whipped cream on top, sprinkled by cinnamon and more chocolate chips. Also, a chocolate chip cookie was sticking out of the ice cream pile and Charles grabbed it, grinning excitedly all the while. The android glanced at the two others' servings. Shunnosuke's ice cream looked the same, but Blaez's was just a pile of 3 pure white ice cream servings. It had some caramel cream on top, though, regardless if the black haired boy liked it or not.

Content with what he saw, Charles leaned back, holding the cookie up. He smiled and spoke up. "Now well... how's it said... Oh right!" He cleared his throat, bringing the chocolate cookie closer to his mouth. The moment was coming, approaching rapidly... Oh, the suspense!!! All he had to do now was say the words... and bite!

"Bon apetit!"

*crunch*
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez)   Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 5:41 pm

So, Charles can’t taste food, but he wants to do it still? Sounds...unnecessary and useless if he knew the final results of his little experiment. But perhaps that’s how the blends in the crowd? Acting human and doing things in certain situations humans would do. People would find it weird once they knew Charles’s true identity, but Shunnosuke could understand the reasoning behind it. Other than that, he was just amused that Blaez, isn’t that his name?, poked on Charles’s censorial inabilities in front of a stranger. What if he didn’t know before of the android’s mechanical nature, wouldn’t it count as an undesired outing?

Vanilla ice cream? Figures. — He commented on Blaez’s choice, with some giggly tone to it. He wasn’t aiming to mock the guy, just satisfied at his own prediction. It wouldn't be long until their orders came, making the teenager content he didn't have to wait too long. — Well now, look at you. Indeed a good taste, Charles. — It's a pity he indeed couldn't know what's the flavor of the ice cream. Well, at least Shunnosuke could. Grabbing a spoon, he decided to do as the android and aim for the chocolate cookie before everything else (not gonna eat with his hands, of course). — If you want to taste a bit after getting tired of your ice cream, just ask. — Now he was teasing Blaez for his simple-minded order. A harmless teasing, worth noting. Nodding at Charles, he delivered his first bite at the cookie. — So, how's it for you? Can't you really taste anything at all?
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez)   Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 6:12 pm

"...No, it's pointless for you to eat something..."Charles' stupidity had no end, Blaez just stared at the android in disbelief"...Don't say i didn't warned you..."He said scratching his forehead, Charles definitely didn't understood his limitations... not Blaez's problem, Charles was the one making a fool of himself.

Caramel cream?He didn't asked for it, but it was a nice addition"What i want to eat doesn't concern you."Blaez would start to eat his ice cream slowly and watch the android waiting for a reaction, until Shunnosuke decide to tease him a bit, Blaez shifted his attention to the rich boy, can't Blaez eat his ice cream in peace?He said Blaez could take some of his ice cream if he wanted, Shunnosuke definitly didn't meant it, and that's exactly why he was going to do it.Blaez would use his spoon to steal some of his classmate's cream and eat it"...It's good... but i like Vanilla ice cream better."Blaez would return his attention to his own ice cream and Charles.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez)   Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 8:02 pm

The cookie crumbled between Charles's teeth as he clumsilly bit off a part of it. As expected, he couldn't taste a thing, so he shook his head at Shunnosuke's question, but he could feel the remains of the cookie grind into smaller and smaller bits with every bit. The tiny specks of cookie, like dry dust, spread across Charles's saliva-less mouth. The whole sensation was uncomfortable, to say the least and slowly, Charles expression went from excited to, well... the face of someone who just ate a spoonful of pure cinnamon, I suppose. Without a swallowing reflex of his own (or a real throat for that matter), Charles finally saw the shortcomings of his plan. There was only one way the cookie was gonna be able to come out of now, and that was the mouth.

Frowning as he did so, Charles spat the cookie crumbs onto the table. He bent over the table before pushing himself away from it, staring at the cookie crumbs with utter resentment in his eyes. "Gah, kah!" He put his tongue out, using his hand to dust any remaining crumbs off of it. "D-.. ph-.. Gah! H-how do you people... kah... eat these things!?" He somehow managed to utter a sentence, one that would seem like a rhetorical question or a statement to some, but, coming from an android such as Charles, it was a genuine question. He looked at the two others confusedly, still spitting some of the remaining cookie crumbs.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez)   Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 10:33 pm

Oh? Did he strike a nerve?
You’re indeed right. It’s your problem if you want to have something as bland... — “As yourself”, Shunnosuke considered adding, but no, that would ruin the fun of the meeting, if there was any. In sole consideration to Charles, he wouldn’t start a bickering war there.

... — He would remain shocked, mouth agape as if he was about to have a nervous breakdown, which never came to fruition. What the freaking hell is that guy doing?? Putting his...full of spit spoon on his ice cream!! Argh! The germs from his mouth reproducing in his immaculate (well, not anymore) ice cream! When Shunnosuke said he could ask for a bite, he wasn’t serious! Not at all. Can’t this guy get a grip? He wasn’t even supposed to be there, it was all Charles’s mistake’s fault. Now, speaking about Charles, seeing him spitting the cookie half-chewed pieces on the table was just the last straw. Regardless of the android’s mouth being as dry as, uh, whatever and not having a single drop of saliva to make the whole action of spitting sweets more disgusting than it really could be, Shunnosuke focused on anything but the action itself. As if Blaez dirtying his ice cream wasn’t enough...

...I think I’ve lost my appetite...
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez)   Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 11:05 pm

"...I told you..."Blaez was not surprise, that's what he gets for being so stubborn"First things first, you can't taste, that's why it's boring for you... second, you don't have saliva, so you can't swallow it..."He's explain Charles why he couldn't eat... Blaez shouldn't be doing this in the first place, Charles should know it by now"At least now you know..."He'd sigh and eat his ice cream.

Shunnosuke looked disgusted after everything happened... honestly Blaez wasn't expecting that reaction from him, was he seriously going to waste all that ice cream because Blaez took a small spoon of his ice cream?"What a pain..."He whispered to himself slightly annoyed, so many people don't have anything to eat and he is having the luxury to waste it"...If you want i can buy you another one."His intention was to just annoy his classmate a bit, but it looks like his actions did more than that, he had to make up for it in some way or another, buying a new one was the least he could do.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez)   Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 3:51 pm

"Shut up, Blaez!" Charles shook his head. He could still feel the crumbs in his mouth, but he just couldn't get them out no matter how hard he tried. As for Shunosuke... Charles turned to face him as soon as the boy said his sentence. "Y-you lost your appetite!?" He said, worry slowly washing over his face. Was this his fault? "W-why? I can fix everything, see!" He grabbed as much cookie crumbs he could off the table and put them into his ice cream bowl as he spoke. "A-and Blaez and I are gonna buy you a new ice cream! D-don't leave!"
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez)   Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 5:15 pm

Eh?? Blaez was actually being kind to him? Shunnosuke barely forgot the disgust feeling, staring speechless at his classmate. He didn’t expect that, nor did he expect Charles freaking out because of the possibility of Shunnosuke acting bitchy. — I’m not going to leave. It would be rude of me. — He honestly didn’t want another ice cream, his own was perfectly fine as it is, was being the keyword. It’s just...glancing at it made the teenager imagine the germs from Blaez’s mouth walking all over, dancing all over the tender surface of his sweet. Urgh. Why did things like these happen whenever he tried to be gentle to people who don’t desserve it? He would feel bad because of Charles if he demanded a new cup just because of his complexion for hygiene, and at the same time, he seriously would regret keeping the contaminated cup, but... — Hmmm... — He sighed, grabbing his spoon and slowly, hesitantly, taking a bit of his dessert...and wow, the taste remained glorious! Incredible! The addition of cinnamon made everything better, that’s for sure. — This is...great... I mean... — He looked a bit confused to Blaez; he could have sworn that he spitting, figuratively speaking, on his cup would make it less tasty, but it didn’t! — How can you like vanilla ice cream more than this? Even Charles knows this is much better! Isn’t that right? — Shunnosuke glanced back to the android, waiting for a backup here.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez)   Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 6:09 pm

He was trying to help Charles and in response the android tells him to shut up?If Charles does something like that again Blaez would seriously consider to hit him, even if he is a machine, he was getting punched, but this time Blaez wasn't going to do much more than just glare at the machine menacingly .

So now he changed his mind about the ice cream?That guy was complicated, Blaez felt bad for the people who had to deal with him every day, he wanted to say something about the rich boy being too picky, but there was enough hostility in the air"Everyone has their preferences..."He replied Shunnosuke's question"...some are peculiar when compared to the majority."He added before taking another spoon from his ice cream and eating it.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez)   Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 11:50 am

"Y-you're not leaving?" Charles sighed in relief, putting his hand over his forehead as he fell back into his chair. "I was worried for a moment... It would be really stupid if I ended up ruining my attempt at an apology, haha..." He added, laughinh somewhat unwillingly on the subject to ease himself. "I-I'd have to invite you somewhere again to make it up to you for this time."

Blaez's menacing look just flew over Charles's head. He did, however, make a puzzled face at Blaez for a moment before returning his attention to the other boy.

The android was surprised when Shunnosuke actually started eating again. He figured the rich boy wouldn't want to eat anymore after saying he'd lost his appetite, but it seemed everything was alright. He confusedly blinked at Shunnosuke when he called him out of the blue. It took the android a moment to register everything, but he quickly nodded once he grasped the situation, not wanting to insult Shunnosuke any further while also not wanting to get on Blaez's wrong side. He formulated in his head a sentence he presumed would please everybody present.

"Y-yeah, of course it's much better, eheh... B-but maybe it's just not Blaez's thing? L-like eating apparently isn't my thing..."
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez)   Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 12:24 pm

Oh? As in, on a date? — He chuckled mischievously to poke the android. Now, that would be awkward to imagine, a date with a robot. Though it wouldn't be the first time he was asked out by an android. Not with that intention, but whatever. Would Charles get embarrassed over his little banter, he wondered? — As much as I'd appreciate going out with you again, it isn't needed. You have nothing to apologize for, the ice cream tastes wonderfully. — His smile, though seemingly the regular way of smiling amicably for the sake of politeness, was sincere here.

Really? — Shunnosuke blinked at both "lads", with the spoon in his mouth. So, it made sense. Ice cream has a variety of flavors for all likings. Blaez preferred the bland vanilla ice cream, Shunnosuke obviously would fancy his eyes over something more...refined and sophisticated. And there are those who disliked ice cream, which is completely awkward if you ask him. How can someone dislike ice cream? Or spaghetti? It's, like, absurd! — So, what's Blaez's thing? — He turned to the brown-haired both, curious while at the same time expecting something either too bizarre or too common to stand out.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez)   Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 2:01 pm

"My thing...?"That question was vague, he wasn't sure, he looked at Shunnosuke confused, did he meant to ask what Blaez likes to do?If that was the case his answer would be fighting shadows... Shunnosuke might not know about the parallel worlds though... Why the sudden interest? "I guess i like drawing?"He paused for a few moments"Sometimes i make necklaces, bracelets and that kind of stuff."The boy probably wouldn't even pay attention, not that Blaez cared if he was interested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez)   Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next