Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez)   Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 2:23 pm

"Mhm." Charles nodded in a matter of fact way. "A date. Is that odd?" He titled his head at the boy. The way he put emphasis on the word 'date', proned Charles to assume that there was some hidden meaning behind it, maybe a a joke of a some sort he couldn't understand. But why would a date be a problem, if they were currently on one? He pondered the thought for a while before answering the boy's smile with a smile of his own. "Well, in any case, I'm glad you're enjoying yourself right now."

"Oh, I like drawing too!" Charles raised a finger and shouted the moment Blaez mentioned drawing. Finally a topic he could use to make himself look better. "And I'm also very good at it, you know!"
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez)   Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 8:34 pm

If it was odd? Yes, it was, a bit. Though he could kind of understand why Charles would react so normally to his suggestion, it flew over his head. On a second thought, he was definitely interested in knowing more about the android. That is, the sentimental part of his core, sort of an anthropologic curiosity about him, as an object of study. It was still odd that he decided to treat Charles as any other human. Sure he looks the part, but once you know his true identity, it gets…odd. Not really sure if a good or a bad odd. — Not quite. I would like to go out with you again, if you have no problem with that, of course. — He answered carefully, dedicating a few more bites to his ice cream before turning to Blaez. So, he liked drawing? And Charles as well? Quite surprising and unexpected, in a positive manner. — I suppose that makes us three, then? Though I wonder, is being proficient with drawing an inborn skill in your programming or did you develop it like the rest of us? — That's part of his curiosity speaking up. As for Blaez, well, Shun was no craftsman. If anything, he would dedicate his efforts to draw and sew magnificent dresses, not something as simple as bracelets or necklaces, but hey, it’s fashion-related! That fact alone would automatically earn Blaez the admiration and interest of the blonde teenager. — Can I perhaps check what you have made so far, Blaez? I’m quite interested.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez)   Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 10:56 pm

...Were those two flirting...?No... well, at least not Charles, he was too oblivious to understand the implications... Blaez decided to not intervene, he'd just eat his ice cream and watch those two for a while... it was amusing, borderline comical.

"Maybe some other day, i don't have anything that i made with me at the moment..."He explained, if they would ever meet each other again Blaez would be more than happy to show Shunnosuke what he made"What about you?"He asked the blonde, Blaez wasn't sure of what to expect from Shun, it would probably be something extravagant or fancy.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez)   Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:57 pm

"Hah!" Charles's face gleamed as a smile spread across it. "I'd love to go on a date with you again!" He tilted his head, closing his eyes while still wearing the same smile on his face. "We could go somewhere fun, right?" He turned to Blaez, directing him a look of almost childlike innocence and cluelessness. Maybe he wanted to come too. "You wanna go too?"

"I-I think I developed it." Charles muttered. He wasn't sure himself what the deal with that was. Something he forgot? Anyways, he continued with the same enthusiasm as before. "But I can only draw things I've seen with my own eyes. I wouldn't be able to draw something right up from my head, I-I guess. I never really tried... But it doesn't bother me, nope!"
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez)   Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 10:14 pm

...now Charles was making it sound all kinds of awkward with a single sentence. — Oh? Hum...sure. I don't know your concept of fun, but I won't digress either. It's your choice, in the end.  — He didn't know what the robot was thinking based on his joyful disposition to hang out with humans, but Shunnosuke merely retained a certain curiosity about him. Charles behaved quite differently than Alphonse; while the latter was formal to great extents and had such a protocol personality, the former was more...human, curious and even naive about the limitations of his robotic nature. It was fascinating!

Well then, I shall be waiting patiently. — His curiosity about Blaez's hobby was overwhelming. Oddly, not in a malicious intent of plotting against the dark-haired teen. — Well, I draw...dresses. Female attire in general, but dresses are what entices me the most.  — He said, proudly. Being a fashionista and also an aspiring designer, he'd have to be proficient in drawing collections of clothes if he wanted to succeed in such competitive market, right? And honestly, he was confident in his artistic abilities. — This gave me an idea. You should try to draw me, Charles. — Well, he said he could draw things he has seen, right? He has seen Shunnosuke, so it's only fair. Plus, the android himself bragged about his abilities, inciting the blonde's desire to check how capable Charles is. In the worst scenery, he'd just rip the drawing, no big deal.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez)   Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 10:46 pm

"...Thank you for inviting me..."He paused for a few seconds before finishing his sentence"...But i'll pass."He smiled at the android, whatever those two were planning, it sounded personal, Blaez should not intervene.

"Alright, it's a deal then."He doubted he'd ever meet the blonde kid ever again, but if that happens someday he will keep his word"...So you want to be a fashion designer?"He leaned forward interested in what Shunnosuke had to say"Charles is a pretty good artist, i already saw some of his drawings"Blaez remembers the day Charles revealed that he is an android, his drawing were everywhere and his house was mess, normal people wouldn't be able to live there, if Shunnosuke knew about it he'd probably freak out, the guy almost had a fit because Blaez's spoon touched his ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez)   Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 12:02 pm

"It's okay, Blaez." Charles grinned back at the other boy, seemingly still clueless about everything. For the android, this was a fairly normal conversation, as all the possible innuendos just flew over his head; ...as well as the way Blaez was watching the two. Charles didn't get any of that.

"Ah, draw you? S-sure, I'll do that when I get some new paper at home." Charles relaxed back in his chair, looking at Shunnosuke. He glanced at Blaez as he spoke. "You really mean that, Blaez?" He asked him with a determined, serious look on his face as he leaned closer to the boy. If Blaez says that, then it must be true!
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez)   Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 3:30 pm

"A" fashion designer? —  He snickered at the article choices. — "The" fashion designer. But your deduction was rather...clever. I'm impressed. — Shunnosuke gave a satisfied glance to Blaez before taking  turning back to Charles. — Well, I'm inclined to believe his words. He may lack manners but maybe not his compromise with the truth. So, I believe we're set. Invite me to your home anytime and I'll be there. — It felt a bit weird socializing with an android, no matter at which angle he looked at it. At least he'd get a better understanding at his habits, at how a robot lives among humans, and where. Thinking about it seemed even more thrilling while having ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez)   Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 6:46 pm

Shunnosuke sounded like a very ambitious guy, that's good for him, people should have something that drives them, always striving to achieve their dreams, he earned a few points with Blaez, the black haired teen still thought his classmate was a spoiled kid though"...Personal space, Charles."He said as he pushed Charles away from him, Blaez liked to keep a certain distance from people, if one would stand to close to him, the person would cause some discomfort.

"I don't think that's a good idea, Shunnosuke"The rich teen probably wouldn't listen to him, but at least he was doing the right thing"Just trust me, it's a mess... He even raises a possum."He didn't had the intention of offending Charles, he just wanted to warn Shun. Blaez doubted that the other emperor would get offended, he was too naive to notice.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez)   Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 6:53 pm

"Huh?" Charles blinked twice when Blaez pushed him away, saying something about personal space. He observed his friend with a curious look on his face for a few seconds before losing track of what he was doing and just turning over to Shun. "All right, I will."

Charles frowned when Blaez mentioned his home. "It's not a mess anymore." He retorted. It really wasn't. Ever since he got it fixed up for Mae, the apartment was beautiful. It even had a huge window to let in all the sun in the afternoons. Of course, now that Mae has left, the niceness of the apartment served no purpose, or so Charles thought, but seemingly, humans liked to be invited to comfortable spaces. It was only logical that they would enjoy a well lit, clean apartment more than a run down dark hole, though, especially for Shunnosuke, who was an esteemed gentleman. "It's actually nice now, but Blaez just hasn't seen it yet. So don't worry." He turned to Blaez once again, a thought suddenly popping into his mind. "Oh, right. I have to give you back the miniature bar you gave me. I have an actual fridge now."
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez)   Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 8:35 pm

Hm? Why not? — He blinked a few times, trying to see under Blaez's advice. Until he actually mentioned a possum, Shunnosuke would have no problem with going there. However...he wasn't nowhere close as fond of the idea of getting in touch with animals. Namely one that's well known for its awful smell. Charles, on the other hand, denied all of Blaez's accusations. Perhaps Blaez was true... As an android, Charles wouldn't be bothered by the presence of possums because, well, lack of olfaction; that and he was rather innocent. On the other hand, would it be allowed for him to be in possession of such animal? What would the apartment syndic say in that respect? Won't the smell bother other clients? Then again, why would Blaez lie about it? Hmmm... —  Is it true, Charles? Do you really raise that thing in your apartment?
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez)   Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 11:11 pm

"I don't need it anymore, besides, the guy moved from Azores so you can keep it."That minibar was old, the guy didn't even cared about it anymore, Blaez was more interested in how the current events would unfold, he'd just watch in silence while eating his ice cream waiting for Shunnosuke's reaction... unless Charles got rid of the animal, then good for the them, Shunnosuke would be able to visit the android without freaking out.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez)   Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 10:13 pm

"Yeah, Gao lives with me." Charles tilted his head at Shunnosuke. "Is that a problem? My apartment is kept clean and tidy! Blaez just doesn't know that because he hasn't seen my apartment lately!" He glanced at the boy, giving him a frowny face before relating his attention back to Shunnosuke. "Anyways, if it really bothers you, I can have someone keep watch of her while you visit." He smiled, almost apologetically scratching his cheek. "I-I wouldn't want to have you feeling uncomfortable when you come over... or anything..."

Charles was slightly surprised when Blaez said he could keep the miniatu- I mean, minibar. "R-really?" He asked the boy. "Oh, okay then, I'll keep it, thanks."
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez)   Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 12:35 pm

Charles still didn't get Shun's concerns. Pff, figures. He had to be patient to make his point come across. — Hm, listen, Charles... You know that possums, when threatened, exhale a strong and disgusting smell as a mechanism of defense, right? — He narrowed his gaze to the android, waiting for him to the information sink in. —  I'm sure I won't feel uncomfortable, I'm just concerned that my presence might trigger wariness on your...pet or something and it might make the whole building stink. Out of curiosity, do you even have a license to raise it in your home?
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez)   Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 2:18 pm

Blaez never bothered to ask if Charles had a license to raise the animal, it just didn't concerned him, but if had to guess, Charles thought he could just pick any animal without an owner as a pet, it wouldn't be the first time he assumed he understood something when in reality he was making a fool of himself. This time Blaez just remained in silence and watched the events unfold in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez)   Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ice Cream (Shun, Blaez)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next