Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde) - Page 5 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde) - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde) - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Shunny

Shunny

The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde)   The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde) - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 9:47 am

…now, that made much more sense. An open challenge to someone in their homeland is sure one hell of a disadvantage. He didn’t know who is this Boom Boxer person and why is he so influential as to provide a reward for his defeat, but Shun could understand how that escalated from the chaotic scenery he heard about. No need to be a genius to know how a famous person could put a persona user on spotlight and in danger. Shun believed Hyde was clueless about the “users hunt”; that doesn’t mean he didn’t find the situation absurd. — Weakest link? Did you throw yourself in danger because you don’t want to be the “weakest link”? We’re not competing to check who’s the more capable in the battlefield and who’s the disposable one. You don't need to win a fight to prove your value. — He had this serious frown on his face while staring at Hyde. A display of empathy for Shun sometimes thought he was there only to provide other people’s success, so he could see where Hyde is coming from here…which doesn’t make his concerns less unfounded.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde)   The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde) - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 5:10 pm

I guess I was acting like quite the muscle head back then, now that I think about it. I really am sorry that this happened Shun. But, we can fix this, I know that we can. “ Hyde would then give Shun an encouraging smile but then he started to look around. “There is a lot of fancy people here today I wonder if I look that much like a commoner to them or something? I hope it isn’t embarrassing for you to be here alone with me or anything I did try y best to look good. Hyde would them make a small chuckle. Though, I still could do much with my hair. I like it the way it is. It’s a reddish pink, but I still cant decide on a color if I had to dye it to avoid confusion. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde)   The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde) - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 2:11 pm

Shunnosuke couldn’t help but to chuckle openly. Muscle head? Now, that’s new. It’s good Hyde admitted his fault on this, even though the blond wasn’t really taking it with the necessary importance. — You definitely were. But nevermind it, it’s not truly important to our goals. Though it makes it harder for me to accomplish my personal…objectives that way. — In light of Hyde’s inquire, Shunnosuke blinked a few times. Embarrassing? Why? Hyde was behaving nicely and properly dressed. — …Oh? You’re looking fine. Way too fine, actually. I’m quite surprised you managed to dress appropriately for a meeting on your own. — Not trying to belittle Hyde’s fashion sense, but…he surpassed himself here. Though, to be honest, anything is more suitable than walking around with a cape, it wasn’t hard at all to be better dressed than that. — Your hair is alright. But you should bleach it. I’m sure it’ll stand out in the crowd…not that being a redhead doesn’t stand out enough. Which reminds me, I should change my looks again, I’m growing tired of blonde hair. As for everybody else…they’re probably thinking you’re my boyfriend or any of the like. — He made a hand gesture to tell Hyde it wasn’t anything serious at all. It was still a funny thought, why can’t two friends hand out together without having their relationship questioned? It wouldn’t take long for the waiter to come back with Shunnosuke’s order: as requested, two dishes, each one with a generous and creamy slice of orange torte on it, as well as a few little juicy cranberries on top. After putting the dishes on the table, the waiter wished them a good meal and said he’ll be at service for further orders in case before distancing from where the two teenagers where. — Well…bon appetite! — He smiled back to his classmate before grabbing a spoon and taking a small bite of his pie.

Last edited by Shunny on Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde)   The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde) - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 10:48 am

Hyde took his spoon and scooped himself a piece as well. “MMMMM!!!!” It’s good…..” Hyde would say as he smiled back at Shun.[color=#ffccff] “Isn’t it fine for people to think that? If there is anyone that you don’t want to talk to or bothers you, you could always just hold my arm or something. ‘After thinking for a while, Hyde took a small piece and put his spoon close to Shun, Hey shun, you can have one of my cranberries. Say, “Ahh” Shu.” Hyde was being a little embarrassing with it, but he didn’t really care at the moment. He always wanted to try something like this.
“Even though we have the same thing, I’d still like to share with you. It’s almost valentine’s day, isn’t it nice to know that you're loved this much? comeon, it'll be fun."
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde)   The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde) - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 1:06 pm

Delicious, undoubtedly. As much as he loved spicy food, he could also appreciate a well-made dessert such as this pie. To Hyde’s suggestion, he’d just chuckle mildly. — I’ll keep that in mind. Though you are not the frightening type, I doubt being attached to you will scare someone away. — Hyde was in fact too easygoing and amicable for Shun to think that “holding arms” was enough to keep certain people away. Other than that, he was getting ready to get another bite for himself when his classmate directed to the blonde his spoon. — — Shun had no reaction. He blinked quite a few times, not sure if Hyde was serious. When the redhead explained himself…it was confirmed, Hyde indeed meant it. Shunnosuke knew by now his classmate had no idea when “less is more”, so to speak, and how to not be inconvenient and put him in awkward situations. Geez. — ..a…aaaah… — In the end he would allow it, timidly, as he opened his mouth a bit, carefully looking to his surroundings and checking the other tables’ reactions. What was he, a baby being spoon-fed? If it weren’t for the “love in the air” vibe, Shunnosuke would never consent to it…wouldn’t he?
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde)   The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde) - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 2:10 pm

“Oh, I like the look you had on your face just now. Reluctant? Embarrassed? You know the thing about couples that I’m a bit jealous about? No matter where they are, whenever they share these small moments together, it’s like they are the only ones there. When other’s stare, sometimes it’s out of admiration of what they wish they could have, even if they consider it as shameless sometimes.“ Hyde would say as he licked the remaining frosting off of his spoon. This cake really is delicious. He continued to munch away at the cake, eating properly until he was left with the strawberries. ” Want to try again? “
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde)   The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde) - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 3:57 pm

He kept listening to Hyde while chewing on the little cranberry. Whether he was just trying to poke the teenager’s weakpoint — that is, his reaction to doing something considered disconcerting in public — or honestly expressing his feelings, Shunnosuke would remain staring at Hyde with a dumbfounded glare. — …you’re having fun with this silliness, aren’t you? — Hyde was right. He was reluctant to go forth with that little play for two. And while he may not know, the fact he was so confident about expressing care for his dearest ones in public made Shunnosuke feel slightly better about the whole situation. — …sure. — He said bashfully, opening his mouth a bit for another spoonful.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde)   The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde) - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 4:33 pm

Hmm, how about making it a bit different this time? Once you feel the strawberry, feel free to bite down“ Hyde would say as held the strawberry by the stem with his teeth and moved closer to shun, he was apparently determined to feed him this way, which would be interesting to say the least. He wondered if Shun was getting embarrassed as of yet. Hyde wasn’t, h was actually having a pretty good day right about now and wondered if he could effectively feed someone a strawberry this way. There was still a small smug of icing on the tip of the strawberry, so Shun would probably taste that first. Though, after this, Hyde would probably run out of ideas and eat the last strawberry on his own.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde)   The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde) - Page 5 EmptySat May 09, 2015 5:21 pm

Hyde just didn't know when enough is enough. Apparently he was either too naive to not know the weight of his actions, or too malicious to calculate it and pretend it was merely a friendly display of affection. Shunnosuke, on the other hand, was hesitant to go forth with that little play of his friend. A brief glance to other tables showed the visitants of that cafe cared little of the boys as a couple and more about their own affairs. Then...why did he still feel hesitant? — …you can't be serious. — He commented, still a bit nervous about it. He wasn't the one to feel that way, and Hyde was just a friend...right? So, if it's just an innocent gesture, there would be no problem he actually complying to his jester. With a sort of restrained motion, leaning on the table's surface, the teenager came closer to Hyde. His teeth cautiously biting the cranberry Hyde holds, his nose blowing hot air as he held onto the little fruit his eyes slowly losing sight of Hyde's and closing...only so Shunnosuke could lead one hand to Hyde's face, keeping it there while what was supposed to be a non-orthodox way of feeding turned into a uncomfortable and gentle kiss.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde)   The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde) - Page 5 EmptySun May 10, 2015 2:12 pm

Hyde was shocked at first, but he didn’t necessarily bat an eye on it. It was an indirect kiss that resolved in a mixed flavor of the fruit and the softness of another’s lips. It was something that was foreign to Hyde, something that he hasn’t necessarily experienced for him to have an immediate reaction. He was surprised, but he didn’t pull away until it was completed. Afterwards, Hyde lightly licked his lower lip to catch the small trickle of the fruits juices that remained on his lip from the particular exchange. ” Well, that happened.” Hyde would say with a small smile as he finished the last cranberry by himself. “ So how did it taste to you just now? " There was an unknown variable to it, but is there a chance that a fruit can taste like anything other than a fruit?
Afterwards, Hyde pushed his table to the side and pulled out his wallet. “Did you have fun today?”
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde)   The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde) - Page 5 EmptySun May 10, 2015 4:27 pm

Once he was done, he returned to his original position. The cranberry was slowly chewed as the teen realized what he did. Even though Hyde's reaction was nothing close to what he originally thought; yet, it did suit the redhead. Shunnosuke wondered if his friend was really from this world, if he understood what has just happened. Probably not, since he wasn't nowhere close to fazed or surprised.

Yes. Fun. Right. — He commented, not really sure of what to reply this time, or if Hyde asked how did the fruit — not the kiss — tasted. His friend was fairly proficient in putting him doubtful and confused, there was no real telling of what the redhead meant. Once he saw Hyde pulling out his wallet, Shunnosuke did the same. — No no no, keep yours to yourself. I was the one to invite you in first place, I'll pay for it. — Generosity, yes, but Shunnosuke also wanted to flaunt his family's credit card. Plus, he was fairly aware of Hyde's financial conditions and wouldn't want to put his friend in a bad position. Lifting his arm and making a small gesture, he called the waiter who promptly brought the bills. There was still a little bit of torte left in his dish. — And you...? Had fun?
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde)   The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde) - Page 5 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 10:17 am

Of course I had fun; I don’t think that anything can serve as disappointing when I’m hanging out with you. You could say that I feel rather honored; such a romantic occasion should be saved for people you care about. “ Hyde thought over his question again. “Ok, you do care about me. I mean in a romantic sense, so I tried not to disappoint. And so today turned out as great as I thought it would be, I wouldn’t even be mad if you said if this was practice for real thing with sharaku. Hyde would then give Shun a wink. “Though, I would be happy If it turned out as great as it did today. You deserve it….”

Hyde blinked twice and put his wallet away with a smirk. “Well, I’ll just have to say that I owe you one. Did you ever try my cooking before? I don’t remember if you ate the sushi at the restaurant, but it wasn’t that bad right? Hyde would say as he got up form he table and pushed his chair in.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde)   The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde) - Page 5 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 9:31 pm

”Practice for…Sharaku”?? Just when he thought Hyde had given it a break with the nonsense, he goes and blurts out something that falls in the category. How can he link Sharaku to…what they just did? Really? Such a hard time trying to cope with Hyde’s thought process.

W-what?? No, you got me wrong! I... — He found himself at a loss of words. After Sharaku was mentioned, he felt quite guilty over what he just did. How to explain it to Hyde? Sure, they — he and Sharaku — doesn’t have an official commitment yet, which means he — Shunnosuke — was still free to do whatever and hang out with whoever he wants. However…he was not feeling too comfortable and easy about what he has just done. Even more after Hyde jumping to a conclusion that there’s romance between them. There’s not!...right? Or…there is? He sort of knew Hyde had feelings for him since the beginning; “sort of” because his naivety and ambiguous remarks often put the teenager on a confused state as to what the redhead really meant. He had some things to say, if it weren’t for the waiter coming gradually closer to their table. — …whatever. — Not that he wasn’t interested in his cooking, however there’s a better topic at hands he needed to clarify first. The waiter took Shunnosuke’s card and, inserting it on the terminal, quickly completed the transaction, only to deliver the card back to the teenager and cleaning the table. Once he was done with his duties, he wished the “couple”, as he referred to both boys, a happy Valentine’s Day and departed back to the insides of the facility. Shunnosuke remained sit, fiercely looking at Hyde. — I don’t get you. I really don’t. You seem to be my friend, yet you act differently. As if you want to get closer than friendship. You’re not like most guys around our age and by now I’m not sure if you’re just too pure-hearted for this world or…I don’t know…

Last edited by Shunny on Wed May 13, 2015 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde)   The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde) - Page 5 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 6:21 am

Remember that moment we spent in my room? Alone, just the two of us? I felt as if on that day you learned something about me that I haven’t really shown anyone else. Honest and true, you saw me vulnerable, depressed, sad, angry, ad remorseful all at once. “ Hyde was talking about the orphanage and when he mentioned his parents leaving him behind to shunnoske. And then, when we spent the festival together ...you had somewhat of a lost look in your eyes. I didn’t know what happened, but you looked sad, but I wouldn’t want to just stand by and let you be that way.” Hyde would then look into Shun’s eyes. “ We take care of each other, and…. i… just don’t want him to hurt you is all….even though it seems like it isn’t my place to say that.”
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde)   The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde) - Page 5 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 10:03 am

...hum. Now that Hyde has explained himself, it sort of made some sense. Sure, he had noticed already Hyde's concerns in regards to his well being, but to hear it with all letters was something else. Relieving, even. After all, there is someone who cared about him, although not really. — Don't be silly. He won't hurt me, he's not that type. — It sounded a pretty stupid hypothesis when voiced out loud. Sharaku? Hurt him? No way, he was a gentleman. Though...Hyde wasn't too far from the truth. The teenager felt as if their team mate had hurt him and broke his heart the last time they met, whether intentionally or not. Hyde didn't have to know about this, though. For once, Shunnosuke didn't want to 'cause the situation to snowball into breaking the group's apart. — It's just as I imagined. You're just too pure for your own good. — He stood up, staring eyes focused on the other's face silently. One could wonder what run through his thoughts that moment; in Shun's mind, the words he said back when he visited Hyde's room rang again: "one day, he'll regret being too honest"... — Makes me wonder. What if I liked you romantically? How would you react? — Not that it was true, but he was interested in listening the answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde)   The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next