Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Shunny

Shunny

The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde) Empty
PostSubject: The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde)   The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 3:55 pm

Shunnosuke wouldn't show it outside but was a bit nervous about that occasion. Call him a romantic, but he always enjoyed the date. Oddly, it coincided with his birthday, yet he payed little attention to that. Unless he received gifts in that occasion, Shunnosuke cared more for Valentine's Day than celebrating the occasion of his birth. Somehow, the streets got more cheerful, similarly to that atmosphere surrounding the Christmas season. People seemed different, also. The waiter who quickly welcomed him had a bright, amicable smile and volunteered to serve him and “his boyfriend” whenever the invited company arrived.

...”Boyfriend”. Thinking about that made Shunnosuke portray a rather bashful, dreamy smile, typical of this season. But thinking about that possibility also made him laugh. Not a scornful laugh, just a joyful one. It was nice the employee was trained to receive all kinds of customers and accept all kinds of love there, even though he wasn't really right in his assumptions. Having sent the address and nearby spots that could serve as location reference, all there's left for the student was: wait. The one thing he disliked the most in these situations.

Sitting in a table for two, the teen waited. He was careful to pick a frontal table for himself, in the outside courtyard of the coffeehouse, for two single reasons: the weather was just perfect for an open walk , and it would make things easier for Hyde to locate him. His friend wouldn't have to go to the trouble of wandering inside the shop and search for the teenager. Shun checked his wrist clock once more, humming. Hopefully Hyde would find the place with little trouble...
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde)   The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde) EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 6:22 am

Sorry, I hope I’m not late!” Hyde would come racing down the penencia street while wearing a white blazer and white jeans. The inside of the blazer was slightly gray and  had black  designs on the outer cloak. In the inside of his blazer, Hyde was wearing a tight black shirt.  There was a few accessories on his writs,  he was also sporting a red rose on his  outfit. When  Hyde sat down, he would look kindly at  Shun with a feeling of excitement. “ Hey Shun Chan, I really didn’t know what to expect you know? It’s almost valentine’s day and you invited me out, so I would at least want to look nice or something. “ Hyde wasn’t too sure if his outfit was  any good or not, but he was happy to spend the day with Shun regardless.

"This place is pretty fancy, never been here before."

Hyde's Outfit
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde)   The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde) EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 3:40 pm

By the time Hyde arrived, Shunnosuke had one hand supporting his chin while reading through the menu booklet, completely distracted with the options at disposal. Quite a surprise when the redhead came to his presence. Shun surely wasn't expecting this; Hyde has definitely improved his wardrobe, hasn't he? Charming, nonetheless. Shunnosuke folded the menu and cast aside, taking his bag, conveniently placed on the chair next to him.

Well, kudos to you, you indeed look...nice. — "Nice" being an euphemism here. The teen's almond eyes focused on that little rose attached to his blazer. Cliché, maybe; still a fun detail noteworthy that made him chuckle. Was it for someone special?, he wondered to himself. — Good morning, Hyde. You're just in time. — He said, holding the menu in his classmate's direction, meaning he should grab it, obviously. Shunnosuke had a rather smug grin on his face that moment: — Of course it is, did you think I would pick a low-budget pub for a meeting? Hello-o! If you think the place is fancy, then you must be scared at the dishes.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde)   The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde) EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 5:07 pm

As long as the food tastes good, there would be nothing to fear. “ Hyde would take the menu from Shun and skim it over with a smile. “Hmm… so what are you ordering anyway? I think that I more than likely going to order the same thing as you this time around Shun. I mean, unless they have pasta or something, that’s one of my favorites actually. Then again I would like to know what you would be more into when it comes to food. I think the last time we went to see the carnival showing, you didn’t eat much right?
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde)   The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde) EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:09 pm

I've ordered already toasted brioche rounds with creme fraiche and caviar as appetizers while you weren't around. I considered exchanging my order for pate with pomegranate gelee, or even mushroom-polenta diamonds as appetizers, but I want small portions this time so we can fully enjoy our main meal. — He answered as if it was nothing important. Shunnosuke was already used to expensive, elegant dishes, it was no news to him. As for Hyde, Shun hoped the little cakes would fit the redhead's tastes. And if they didn't, well, he better get used to it. After all, he placed in Shunnosuke's hands the decision about their lunch, no? — I think I should go with baked dijon salmon for us. If you don't like a soft, tender flesh and wants something....hm, with a stronger flavor, should I say, I can order you modenese pork chops. You'd probably enjoy the garlic addition to it. — He spoke as if he had memorized the menu upside down, from top to bottom.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde)   The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde) EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 12:42 am

Hyde simply nodded his head. “It’s not like I can keep up with most of what you explained. At the very most, I’ll just leave my fate in your hands Shun. By the way, you look really good today.“ Hyde would say with a caring smile, he thought that he could get away at looking at such a complicated menu by leaving everything to shun. “Well, how long did I managed to keep you waiting anyway. If it was any longe than I promised, then I really m sorry about that. Oh yea, how did you do on the history test we too three days ago?” Hyde was making conversation, he wondered if Shun did well or not.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde)   The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde) EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 4:05 pm

Well now, since Hyde said he'd trust whatever decision of Shun, then it makes things way easier. He wouldn't want to debate too long for which was the preferable choice for a lunch. Not when he was hungry; the gastronomy debate could find another proper hour to happen. That said, he lifted his arm and with a single snap of his fingers, called the same waiter from before. The man, a young smilling lad, quickly took note of their dishes: salmon for the blonde, pork for the redhead, as Shun suggested. Leaving with the orders written, Shun smiled amicable.

Glad you liked it. Military jacket is definitely a must. You should get one, under my guidance of course. — Gladly Hyde had other subjects in hand, or Shun would go on and on over finding the best stores and getting to know the best brands for cloth purchase. — It's fine, I could take a better look at the menu while you weren't here. As for that test, I believe I aced it as usual. I probably scored the highest in our class. — He had confidence in that. Of course, Shun had to pull some strings for it: namely, luring and tricking the classroom's nerd but Hyde didn't have to know about it. — As for you? Hope you've scored at least a B.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde)   The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde) EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 4:31 pm

You know I don’t get it sometimes. At the most I think you were born this smart or something Shun. When it comes to history, it’s a bit difficult when you try to think about old dead guys who either did something good for the world or something bad for the world. When you think about it even more, History is our own form of immortality, am I right?” Hyde would say as he shifted over to the glass of water. “ You do things that they would remember you for, even after you are gone. Though, you could be sure that I’ll manage to do well If it isn’t math. That subject is definitely the worst. All of the advanced stuff is killing me.”

Hyde would make a sour face by simply talking about it; math was definitely something he wasn’t too fond of.” Oh, other than that, I think I’m doing pretty well. “
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde)   The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde) EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 11:52 am

Hm? — Shunnosuke glanced to Hyde with a curious expression. Where did all of that come from in first place? He wasn't getting it, and he'd rather not thing too deeply about such things on an amicable meeting. Still, looking at Hyde's face with a deadpan expression, Shunnosuke gave it a better thought. — Maybe. There are people who died and became statues. And there are those who died in anonymity fighting the ones who became statues. Not everyone who goes through history becomes “immortal”. — Sad occurrence, it's true, but that's how the world is. And the world is not fair for everybody. He was actually more surprised that Hyde would philosophize over a simple school-themed talk rather than spitting nonsense as usual.

The waiter arrived quickly after with a plate containing eight little brioche rounds, with creme fraiche on top. Perfect, just as he suggested. Shun would then order what he has stated before: — Bring me baked dijon salmon for a meal and modenese pork chops for my... — He wasn't sure of what to say here. Boyfriend wasn't the most accurate word for their relationship, still...thinking about it... in the end, he completed the sentence with “him” instead. Noting what seemed to be hints of bashfulness, the waiter acted pretty natural, wishing “Bon appetit” for both young lads and returning to the kitchen with the orders. It'd gain them time to keep the conversation up while both dishes were prepared and meanwhile Shun was still overthinking.

Hyde, tell me...what's that rose for? Or rather, who's that for? — He asked, trying to make it nonchalantly.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde)   The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde) EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 7:58 pm

I guess you’re right, whose job would it be to remember the lost that never truly made it. IT would be friends, family members. However, as long as a memory of you survives in some way shape or form, along with the reason as to why you are remembered, it matters. It could be the hearts of the few, and it would still count. Well, it would count to me. “ Hyde would say with a small smile. He was feeling a bit sentimental but he didn’t really know why.

When Shun asked what the rose was for, he figured he would tell him. “It was for you.” Hyde would then take off his rose and place it on the side of Shun’s hair.” I was trying to make a crown of roses or something, it would be pretty unique. However, I ended up being short on time, so I couldn’t do that. I was going to give that rose to you at the end of the day if you didn’t inquire about it, but I guess giving it to you early is fine too.” Hyde would say this with a bright smile.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde)   The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde) EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 11:06 pm

Eh? — ...hm? — “For him?” Okay, this got Shunnosuke very, very confused. To the point he didn't even have a physical reaction to that, letting Hyde put the flower on his hair. Romantic, yes. A “bit” inappropriate, too. Or maybe it's Shun who isn't used to that kind of unquestionable attention. He knew that's part of Hyde's personality and he probably didn't mean it with any dark, deeper intentions. However, knowing this didn't make the situation less awkward and embarrassing either.

You know, this is exactly the reason why the waiter thinks we're a couple. He called you "my boyfriend" before, see? — He chuckled, in a rather smug, deriding tone. Hyde? His “boyfriend”? No way. He didn't have the traits Shun sought in a boyfriend. Except...maybe...the utter kindness and generosity, his compassionate nature, and the blind devotion to the ones he liked. The blind devotion to him. Thinking about that made him realize, at the cost of that deriding smile, that Hyde wasn't that far from his ideal kind of...no, he liked Sharaku first. Sharaku was everything he wanted...right? — You know, I've been wondering...do you have plans for tomorrow? Like, going out with someone, maybe? — He seriously doubted it. Hyde was too naive to be taken seriously as love partner material. Still, you can never know for sure until you ask directly.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde)   The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde) EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 11:32 pm

“Haha…. Sorry… I guess I could get a little mushy at times…. I didn’t mean to embarrass you or anything; I just wanted to do something for you. “ Hyde wasn’t expecting anything in return really Shun was there for him when he had one of his lows. Besides, it was almost valentine’s day. It was good to show as much love as possible, it’s just that some people get more love than others depending on who they are and what they mean to you. “Besides, I wouldn’t be good enough for you to fill that role….especially when you’ll always know that you were the…” Hyde would then put two fingers up. “Second choice.” With a small laugh Hyde would take a sip of his water and continued.

“Second to the first of course, Sharaku Chan! How are things with you and sharaku by the way? Going out tomorrow? As for me, I think that there is someone I’d like to take with me to the amusement park; she owns the antique store in penecia island. I don’t know if she would go on school short notice, I’m pretty spontaneous on things and would rather ask the day of. “ Hyde was a bit silent before he spoke again.” Instead of kind of….feeling like a third wheel, I ……..ahh… you know? Naomi probably won’t be too happy tomorrow, her boyfriend’s gone.. and you and sharaku… I rather get out of the way instead of planning some estranged activity or something… give you two some private time. ”
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde)   The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde) EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 1:00 am

...I see. — He wouldn't comment anything else. “Second choice”. Is that how he made Hyde feel? Saying that aloud, somehow, made Shunnosuke evoke an emotion he was not used to portray: remorse. And he didn't even know why, after all, they didn't have anything. None of them. So...why does it seem like the teenager committed a bad deed? Shunnosuke kept sort of an empty, expressionless gaze in that conversation. Somehow, he was growing annoyed at it and regretted introducing the topic to table. So it was true, huh? Hyde had someone else. Hardly expected. To top it off...a girl. Shun didn't even know what to say to that in first instance. And when Hyde inquired about “things with Sharaku”, the blonde felt even more...angry. When did the whole “private time”, “third wheel”, “get out of the way” start? Has he ever stated such things? Has he ever demanded Hyde to back off? No, he hasn't. Then...why? Why has Hyde never told him about that mysterious girl?

...bastard. — He said in an extremely low tone that may, perhaps, be heard only due to their proximity. “Selfish bastard”. It was enough to snap the young Kurosawa out of his enraged thoughts, and only God, if there's one, knows how hard he was trying to keep control and remain polite and composed. A smirk, with hints of sadism, would sprout and gradually become a broad smile, as his otherwise empty stare quickly turned into something else. Something with more...meaning, more emotions exposed. Even if those are fake. — Things between me and Sharaku are actually pretty fine. He's truly a gentleman, but nevermind me, let's talk about you! I'm glad you found someone! An amusement park is actually a pretty romantic idea for a program for two. And you never told me about it, you Casanova! —  Shun naughtily chuckled, sounding as amicable as he could. As if, suddenly, the weather between them seemed friendly as ever. At the same time, he didn't tear his eyes away from Hyde's countenance, attentive to every gesture, everything that could possibly have a deeper meaning. — ...who's she?
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde)   The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde) EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 1:27 am

“Who is she? A Girl that I helped. Helped her pick out a new phone after visited her antique shop. We found something pretty interesting that has a mystery surrounding it, so we are going to solve that mystery too. I just thought it would be nice if we had a get together for valentine’s day, she’s pretty, and she was nice to me. “ Hyde would shake his head though. “ I don’t know it’s anything like that, we really just met to tell you the truth, it’s nothing like you and sharaku, knowing each other for as long as you did. “ Hyde started adjusting his silverware. “ If you think riding the biggest roller coaster, bumper cars and ghost busters is romantic, then you are a lot more fun than I thought shun. “ Hyde would give off a small laughter.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde)   The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde) EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 4:16 pm

That means you thought I wasn't fun enough. I'll make sure to remember those words, alright? — Shunnosuke smiled a bit, as if his threatening words were nothing but a jester. In fact...they weren't, really, in light of the situation he finds himself in. From what Hyde told him, that girl doesn't mean anything further but an attempt. She can become someone important in the future, should Hyde pursue that relationship, but it isn't something taken for granted. Good. And she has an antique shop in Penecia? Neat. Makes the description even easier to identify. But it can always be easier: — So, describe her to me, will you? Everything you're saying is way to vague to form a mental image. How does she look like?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde)   The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next