Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Valentines Date [Julian] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Valentines Date [Julian] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Valentines Date [Julian] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Valentines Date [Julian] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Valentines Date [Julian] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Valentines Date [Julian] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Valentines Date [Julian] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Valentines Date [Julian] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Valentines Date [Julian] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Valentines Date [Julian]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

Valentines Date [Julian] Empty
PostSubject: Valentines Date [Julian]   Valentines Date [Julian] EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 11:34 pm

Mae woke up from the sound of her phone's alarm going off. It had been so sudden and so startling, that the pinkette had positively flown out of bed. Thanks to that, Mae was wide awake. In fact, she was already looking through her wardrobe and drawers for clothes to wear.

--Hehe. Good morning, sleepyhead.--

Qilin said in an amused tone. // Morning to you too. What's with that laugh?! // after a good 15 minutes, Mae had finally found the clothes she was looking for. A light yellow poncho, a pink t-shirt, accompanied by her usual pink skirt. She put them on and examined herself in the mirror. "Not too shabby, if I say so myself... Hopefully he likes this..." The girl coudln't help but feel slightly worried about it. Sure, Julian had said it would fit her, and she trusted his opinion. But regardless, what if it didn't look good on her? Normally she wouldn't be fretting so much about what people thought about her choice of clothing, but Julian was a special case. And today was a special day as well.. It was Valentines Day. An interesting day to have a date on, sure, bit it was very fitting.

Mae spent the following 2-3 hours in the bathroom, making sure that she looked at least somewhat prettier than usual. In the end, Mae looked herself in the fullbody mirror once again, pleased with the results. Normally, she would wear that Pin she had gotten from Charles a couple of days beforehand, but she didn't feel right by wearing it on a date with someone... What if he took it the wrong way? There was no chance in hell Mae would risk it, so she wisely decided to put the pin on her desk next to the laptop.

Mae walked downstairs shortly after, carrying a small box with her, containing that necklace she had bought three days prior. After eating some breakfast, Mae rose up, went back upstairs brushed her teeth and sent a text message to Julian.

--Hey Julian. It's me, Mae. You remember our date right? I'll meet you at the entrance to Galaxy Theme Park at 11 AM, alright? I got something to give you... See you then.--

She tapped her finger on the "Send" button, after which she immediatley set off for Penecia. While on the tram, Mae looked nervously out the window. Some other male passengers her age was staring at her. // Tch... What a bunch of perves... // She had apprechiated the attention at first, but it didn't take long before the quick glances started turning into uncomfortable stares. Her features didn't stand out THAT much did they?

Mae couldn't have gotten off the tram a moment too soon. She had supress the urge to slap the perves right across the face several times during the last couple of minutes. Disgusted, Mae ran off towards the amusement park.

Mae arrived at 10:50 AM. Ten minutes before the appointed time. So all she could really do at this point was to wait patiently for Julian's arrival. The pinkette would cast quick, nervous glances at the clock every so often. This was really happening... the day she had been looking forward to for the last week... was finally here.
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Date [Julian]   Valentines Date [Julian] EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 1:33 am

Perched on a small section of counter that he'd cleared of tools and spare parts, Julian watched with amusement clear in his eyes as he watched Matthew tinker with a bumper car motor. While most would say watching someone work on machinery wasn't the most fun, Julian would beg to differ when it came to this man. It wasn't so much the actual repair work as the impossibly straight poker face his father insisted on donning every time some contraption didn't do his bidding. What made it even funnier was the moments where he'd stare at the machinery as if it had greatly wronged him, all the while clattering things around as he felt for a specific tool.

Taking pity on Matthew, Julian hopped off he counter and grabbed one of the wrenches, handing it to his father with a chuckle. "Here."

Slowly, Matthew flicked his eyes to his son, then to the wrench, then back to his son. "You..." the man waved a finger lightly. His voice trailed off as he took the tool and went back to work. "Smart." He began undoing a bolt, only to stop and look straight ahead as if in a daze. "...Psychic...?"

"You were muttering to yourself." the teen grinned, barely suppressing a laugh. The urge to snicker only grew as Matthew merely nodded and went back to his work, once again putting on the persona of a meme. Satisfied that he'd been a help, Julian snuck a glance at the clock. Oh geez...about fifteen minutes 'til 11 o'clock. To get from here to the front entrance of the Penecia amusement park...yeah, he needed to go. "See you, Matt. Be back home later, don't wait up, and it's Cas's turn to get food tonight."

He only received a distant nod in reply. Oh well...he'd just have to text him that info later, just to make sure he would't forget it. With that, Julian scooped up a pair of tickets and walked out of the maintenance center, beginning the trek to the front entrance.

Julian was a little surprised to have received a text that morning from Mae. Of course, he remembered she'd asked him out, but he half expected her to turn tail and run after their last encounter. Wasn't everyday you got kidnapped into a parallel world, attacked by a doppelganger, watched a schoolmate fight alongside a demon to take out said doppelganger-turned-Minotaur, and gained a magical unicorn as a best friend, after all. Yeah, that would send anyone running. For her to be so gung-ho about this meeting now...well, he didn't exactly know what to think. But it was a blessing in disguise. At least now he didn't have to track her down to ask her questions about the whole incident. She literally just came to him. For once, things were looking up when it came to this whole supernatural business.

When the clock read two minutes 'til the appointed meeting time, Julian passed through the front gates of the park and looked around for a certain head of pink hair. Which, of course, he found rather easily; wasn't like a whole bunch of girls had hair like that, after all. "Mae!" he called, lifting his arm high in the air and waving as he closed the distance between them. It didn't take long until he was standing just a few feet in front of her, smiling. "Hey. Sorry, were you waiting long?" his smile turned sheepish and a little apologetic. Sure, he was technically early, but who knows how long she'd been waiting around?
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Date [Julian]   Valentines Date [Julian] EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 3:47 am

Mae spun around when she heard that familiar voice... // He actually...?! // She was a little worried that Julian wouldn't show up at first. Luckily she was wrong.

--It looks like he did remember. And right on time too. You're lucky, Mae.--

// Well, considering what happened last time we saw eachother, I was a little worried that he wouldn't show up... Man, am I ever happy I was wrong! // Qilin had been just as worried about this as Mae had been. Their last encounter had been less than stellar to be frank. If it had been anyone else... She probably wouldn't have showed up... But Julian had saved her life after all... Him out of all people too. Not that Mae minded this fact though. In fact, she wouldn't have wanted it any other way...

"Julian!" The pinkette's smile broadened, her eyes brimming with suprise and joy. The girl ran up to the young man that had called her name and the two met halfway. "Hey, and no. I've been waiting here for just eight minutes, no big deal. Anyway, how are you doing?" Mae looked the other in the eyes, still smiling brightly.

--Aren't you going to give him your gift...?--

Qilin asked, her voice sounding slightly concerned. // Oh, don't you worry about that, Qilin. But thanks for the reminder! // Mae suddenly broke eyecontact in favor of looking at her own shoes. She would actually do it. // Oh, come on Mae. Don't just stand there like an idiot! Say something! // Mae reached for the small box with the necklace inside one of her pockets, hands shaking. "I-I got you something... You know... As t-thanks for saving m-my life." The girls cheeks had taken on a vibrant mix of red and pink as she gave Julian the small box. "I-It's not much, but please, t-take it..."

Inside this box, Julian would find a small necklace.

Mae's Gift:

Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Date [Julian]   Valentines Date [Julian] EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 1:25 pm

Eight minutes? Not too bad, he guessed, but that still seemed a little too long for his tastes. Normally he was the one waiting, not the girl. Whether this was a good sign or a bad sign, he couldn't exactly tell. "I'm fine. I should be asking you that, though." he frowned lightly, thinking back to the instance that occurred a few days ago. "Feeling better? Fatigued or anything?" Lord knows he slept for a solid day after Jak made himself at home in his brain. Did she go through the same thing, or what?

He blinked and watched Mae curiously when she spoke again. A gift? Oh geez...well, it made sense, he guessed. Expressing gratitude through presents was certainly a way to go. It just felt a little weird. After all, he went in to get her mostly because he didn't want someone to get killed in that place if he could help it. It would be a waste of his ability (if he could technically call it that) to just let people die when he could have done something about it. It would be pretty rude to say all that to her face, though. Instead, Julian kept quiet, accepting the box with a light smile before cracking it open and looking at the contents.

// Holy shit, how much did this cost? Damn, is that amber...? // Well, it was certainly an impressive gift. And he couldn't deny that he liked it. Not something he would buy on his own, of course, but he liked it all the same. "Thanks, Mae." He gave the girl a grin. "This is really nice of you." He couldn't tack on the "of course, you didn't have to" part, of course, but the thought crossed his mind as he pulled the necklace out and clipped it on, stashing the box in the pocket of his jean vest. Huh. Not bad.

"Well, you ready to head in?" he questioned, grinning even wider as he held out his hand for her to take. If she agreed, he'd tug her off to the main gate, showing the two tickets to the attendant there before leading her inside. "So, what do you want to do? Ladies choose first!"

Last edited by JulianR. on Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Date [Julian]   Valentines Date [Julian] EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 2:21 pm

"I'm fine now, but I was almost out cold for 2 days out of fatigue. But don't worry, I'm okay now." The girl smiled at Julian. "I take it was the same for you?" Mae tilted her head slightly, intrigued. What had Julian's Awakening been like? Did he face himself as well? Or was there other ways to awaken to one's inner potential?

--Who knows how he awakened? But you should be glad he did. Otherwise you wouldn't be standing right here now... Your shadow would most likely have killed you....--

// Yeah, I try not to think about that... // Qilins voice sounded troubled, much like how Mae felt about the whole thing. She was very grateful for what Julian had done for her.

"O-oh! I'm glad you liked it! I-I wasn't sure what to give you... But I needed s-something valuable... After all... Y-you did save my life..." A smile of relief spread across the girls lips, her cheeks still in a bright pink color. "As far a-as how much it cost... W-well, I spent almost my e-entire allowance on i-it..." She looked down on her own shoes. "It was worth it though. Every penny. N-Now you have something you can remember me by..." She looked at him, smiling sheepishly.

"Sure let-" Mae stopped herself momentarily when she saw Julians outstreched hand, blushing even more than usual as she slowly reached out and grabbed it. "Wah, where are you-?" The girl would cry out as she got dragged to the main gate. "Oh Geez. You're making ME pick?! Such a gentleman... Alright, let's see here... Why not a rollercoaster? I love those kinds of rides, so why not start out wiiiith..." Mae pointed towards a quite big one, white in coloration. "That one! It looks fun, right?" She would wink at Julian, smiling happily.
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Date [Julian]   Valentines Date [Julian] EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 9:57 pm

Following Mae's finger, Julian grinned at the sight of the coaster she'd chosen. He would've pegged her as the type to prefer tamer rides, like maybe the merry-go-round or the ferris wheel. This, though, was a nice surprise. Now he didn't need to worry too much about picking ride that would be more her speed. "Nice choice. C'mon, let's head over before the line gets too long." With that said, the teen would lead the girl to the relatively short line.

As much as he wanted to begin grilling Mae about the events that happened a few days ago, this wasn't exactly the time or place. Just mentioning the words "persona" or anything even mildly related to the other worlds would earn him either strange looks or suspicious stares; after all, that broadcast that happened not too long ago kind of blew the whistle on the whole issue going on. It was frustrating, no doubt, and meant he had to be extra careful with his words unless he wanted to attract unwanted attention. It made this whole thing a lot harder, which definitely annoyed him to no end, but if anything, he could adapt to the situation. Might as well just enjoy himself until a good opportunity to talk about that came up.

Once the two of them were situated in the line, Julian let go of Mae's hand and easily hoisted himself onto the metal railing that kept the line somewhat organized. "So, this your first time at the park?" he asked, smiling at his date. He thought she mentioned the answer to that question once before, but he couldn't exactly remember her answer. Which wasn't so bad, he reasoned; at least now he had a starting point for some kind of conversation.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Date [Julian]   Valentines Date [Julian] EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 12:14 pm

//I can't believe I'm holding his hand!// The pinkette was thrilled by this. Things were moving along smoothly, which caused Mae to loosen up a bit. Before she had taken Julian's hand, Mae's fingers had been shaking... After a short walk, the two stood in line waiting for their turn.

"I've never been here before, actually. I take it you've been here quite a number of times, right?" Mae returned Julian's smile. "In fact, I haven't been to amusement parks that often, but everytime I went to one, I left the place with good memories! Hopefully today will be no different. So, which ride is your favorite here?" Mae asked curiously. Julian had seemed pleasantly suprised about Mae's choice of ride. Perhaps this one was his favorite?

"Y-You know... I did try wearing s-something yellow today... It's k-kind of moot now, I have to admit, since I'm w-wearing a jacket over it... I-I guess I just let that detail slip my m-mind..." Mae voice was barely audible at this point. "Geez... I'm weird, aren't I?"

The line grew shorter and shorter by the minute, and soon the two teens were up next. "A-alright. Looks like we're up next, huh?" Mae started getting slightly nervous. It was completely normal, right? The two teens picked a cart and sat down next to each other. Mae smiled at Julian "This is gonna be so much fun.". And with those words, the ride set into motion. Up and up they went, and their view over Penecia grew by the second. When they had reached the peak, Mae glanced at Julian, and grabbed his hand. A second later, the cart picked up speed rapidly as it rolled down the steep slope. "Kyaaaaah!"
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Date [Julian]   Valentines Date [Julian] EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 12:24 am

"A few times" was an understatement, really. He found himself here at least three times a week, either to deliver lunch or some forgotten tool to his father. Not to mention that lately his weekends had been tied up with amusing the house guests that viewed any holiday as an excuse to visit; and what better way to amuse them than to bring them to possibly one of the biggest amusement parks he'd ever seen? Instead of dumping all that onto Mae, however, Julian opted to just grin and nod in reply. That made things simple and it kept the conversation at a pretty good pace.

"Geez, there you go asking all the hard questions!" he whined playfully, resting his elbow on his knee and supporting his chin in the same hand. Drawing his lips into a thin line, he hummed lightly in thought before giving his reply. "Can't say I have a favorite. I like pretty much all the rides here." Anything that gave him a rush was especially great, but he could appreciate the more scenic rides like the boats or the ferris wheel. So long as he could find something fun in it, he was game. "This one ranks pretty high, though, so I think you made an excellent first choice."

There was a moment of silence before she spoke up again, drawing his gaze back to her. He watched her blankly as she spoke, trying not to quirk his lips upwards. She was obviously nervous about this. Why, he wasn't really sure, but- ...oh. Wait. He did say something about yellow looking good on her, didn't he? And she actually took his advice? That was a first. Well, that someone took his fashion advice, at least. Wasn't like he was an expert on that subject, after all. Oh well. BAck to the issue at hand. "You look good." He gave her a wide, friendly smile, showing off his teeth. "And I prefer to call it 'interesting'." Being "normal" would be boring, in his opinion. You needed the "weird" people to add a little spice to life and make it fun. After all, what would be the point of living if life was dull and boring all the time? He'd take weird any day.

Hopping off of his perch as the line grew shorter, Julian glanced at the moving coaster, feeling the tingles of excitement start to race down his spine. He could almost feel that chill he got whenever the car would plummet, and he could practically taste the adrenaline. "Yup. Looks like it." He'd nod, giving Mae a grin. "You ready?"

She didn't have much time to answer, since it was their turn next and the attendant hurried them onto the car. Julian chose a pair of seats in the middle and helped Mae board first before climbing in after her, pulling the lap bar over them when he was sure the two of them were ready. At least she seemed eager enough for this, despite the apprehension he'd seen in her face a moment ago. That was a good sign, right?

After all the bars had been checked and the car cleared, the ride began. The smile on Julian's face kept growing the closer they got to the top, and he would probably be bouncing in his seat if the lap bar didn't keep him in place. No doubt about it; this coaster was one of the best rides in the park. He barely registered the fact that Mae had gripped his hand right before the big drop; rather, he grinned widely as the wind pushed back his bangs and the thrilling chill shimmied down his spine.

It felt like only moments later that the ride came to a halt. The lap bars went up and Julian laughed lightly as the adrenaline rush began to recede. "Hoo boy. That was a good way to kick things off." he chuckled, smiling at Mae. Still holding her hand, he'd help her stand and get off the ride before exiting and getting back to the main plaza of the park. "So, you feeling okay? Want to hit up another ride or do you want to take a break?"
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Date [Julian]   Valentines Date [Julian] EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 12:13 pm

"Hehe, I'm sorry! Picking a favorite is never easy." Mae smiled back at Julian. Picking something like a favorite was a difficult thing indeed, especially considering the plethora of different rides and attractions available here. After she had gotten home yesterday, Mae had taken a look at the official website of this amusement park and the girl had been astonished by the sheer size of the place. The Park covered such a large area of Penecia it could've easily been compared to a small city on its own. Mae shuddered at the thought of getting lost here. You could wander this place for hours and still be seeing new stuff as you walked. "Well, I'm glad I picked this one then! It looks like a lot of fun!"

"Y-You really think so!?" Mae started blushing furiously at this. This was the reaction she had hoped for... These clothes DID look good on her. "T-Thank you..." The girl said meekly, fidgeting nervously.

--I think he likes you, Mae. If you keep this up, he'll fall for you, no problem--

Qilins words of encouragement brought a smile on Mae's lips. The girl was still really nervous, but the fact that her persona cheered her on steeled her resolve. // Oh, he actually liked it! // Mae felt all warm and fuzzy inside as she gave Julian a cheerful nod and a smile. "Mhm~! Let's do this!" And the two hopped inside the car.

When the ride came to a halt, Mae sat there chuckling. "Yeah, that was fun! There's nothing quite like the excitement and the feeling of flight you get when riding one of these! There's only one feeling I like more than this, and that's while I'm singing on stage, so yeah, it was a blast!"

"Yeah, I'm feeling great!" The girl nodded, still smiling. "Sure, let's go for another one! This time you pick!" Mae had honestly no idea which ride to pick next, so she left it up to Julian this time. It was only fair, right?
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Date [Julian]   Valentines Date [Julian] EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 3:04 am

There we go. That was what he wanted to hear. It would've been a little disappointing if he'd have needed to call it quits with the rides already. It only took a moment for him to think of an idea for the next attraction. She said she liked flying, right? Well, then this next one should be perfect for her. "C'mon, it's over here." He led her deeper into the park, weaving carefully past the few loitering people.

This wasn't exactly prime park weather, but it was a nice enough day. The sun was out, the temperature was cool but not cold, and no rain on the horizon. Yet despite the agreeable forecast, the crowds were pretty thin lately in comparison to earlier months. Make no mistake, there were still tons of people, but it seemed more like a slow weekday rather than a bustling weekend. Julian could only assume it had something to do with that broadcast he'd seen. People were on edge now with all of this otherworldly business; it made sense that most would choose not to linger outdoors if they could help it. It was still a little unsettling for him, though.

They hadn't walked far when they arrived at a very, very tall ride that was just loading passengers. It seemed a lot like a swing ride; the riders would board on the ground and lock themselves securely into the seats with belts and a chain-link bar. The fun part though was that it took everyone on board about 200 feet into the air before spinning them around. This had been Trinny's first ride at the park, and Julian could remember her squealing with delight at the height and pointing at the bird's-eye-view she had of the amusement park. "Well?"  Julian wondered aloud, looking at his date from his peripheral vision. "Does it look like fun or do you want to skip it?" He honestly believed that Mae would enjoy this one, but he'd give her the chance to back out. It would just be kind of rude to shove someone on a ride if they were frightened of it, right?

If she seemed eager about it, Julian would grin and join the line with the pinkette in tow. If she seemed apprehensive or opted to not ride, he'd smile and pull her in a different direction, saying, "Don't worry about it. At least now I have an excuse to show you the carousel."
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Date [Julian]   Valentines Date [Julian] EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 7:53 am

"Alright, you lead the way!" Mae smiled, as Julian led her over to the next ride. Everything was going smoothly, at least for now. As much as Mae wanted to ask Julian about what the other world was all about, that could wait. Right now, she should be focusing on having fun. That's why she was here in the first place, right? "Wow, even though it's winter, there's alot of people here!" Despite the fact that it was both winter time, and with the recent happenings, there was still an awful lot of people hanging around here. "And this place is gigantic! Have you been to all the rides yet?"

Mae looked at the ride before her. "Sure, it looks like a ton of fun!" The ride was basically a gigantic swingset. "It is a little bit intimidating though... But you gotta live a little right?" The girl chuckled happily. There was no denying the fact that she was scared, and if Julian hadn't been going with her, she probably would've left this one alone. Mae didn't want to dismiss Julian's suggestion either. After all, it was only fair if they both went on the rides the other picked. "To be honest... If you weren't going with me here, I probably would've skipped this one. I'm scared, but at the same time, I don't wanna dissapoint you... So, let's go!" The girl grabbed Julians arm with both of hers, and positively dragged him over to the line of people waiting for their turn. "So... How's Trinny doing?" Mae asked, trying to strike up a conversation while they were waiting for their turn. Awkward silences was the worst things in the world, and Mae wanted to avoid those at all costs.
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Date [Julian]   Valentines Date [Julian] EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 12:43 am

Right, she mentioned this was her first time here. Of course the place would look enormous and crowded to her. Figuring it best to steer away from any heavy topics, Julian gave her a grin instead as he answered her question. "Oh yeah. This place kind of reminds me of Disney, really; they have a little of everything." Disney Land back in California had been about this size too. ...Actually, the more he thought about it, the more similar the two seemed. A wide variety of rides, characters, heck, the two were even divided into different "lands" just like Disney. Was this place patterned after the house of mouse or something? ...Huh. He'd have to ask Matthew when he got home.

"Sure you want to go on it?" the teen questioned, raising an eyebrow as he gave her a mildly teasing look. He knew some people found heights scary. Might as well give her another chance to back out. Apparently that wasn't going to happen though, since she practically dragged him to the line, him chuckling under his breath the whole way. Well, props to her for the enthusiasm. Most people who came along with him to theme parks and the like were adamant about getting their way and blatantly telling him "no way in hell" the second he'd mention some of the more daring rides. It was kind of refreshing to be with someone who was willing to try something new. Of course, he wasn't exactly glad that she was doing it out of what seemed like pure obligation. If she really didn't want to go on, that was fine. His feelings wouldn't get hurt that easily.

Opening his mouth to tell her just that, he found himself abruptly stopped as Mae struck up a conversation. "Trinny? She's doing just fine." he began. He was considering mentioning that she'd stayed at home today or one reason or another, but he didn't get that far.

"Indeed I am, Psych." an almost mug little voice clipped in, causing him to look in the direction it had come from. About six people into the line stood Trinny, standing nonchalantly on the lower rung of the guard rail and peering innocently at the two. "Oh? I'm surprised. She didn't run out on you, it seems."

Julian was used to these digs. Rather than get annoyed, he gave his younger cousin a dry look. "Hilarious." He brightened in the next moment, a smile stretching across his face. Trinny's superior smirk softened to match her relative's expression, cluing the few curious onlookers in that this was a normal occurrence between the two. Was their form of affection twisted? aybe so, but it worked. Shrugging off the looks, Julian glanced around. "Who brought you today, Trin?"

"PSY~!"

The cry--much louder than it really needed to be--made the few people separating Julian and Trinny slide to the side and allow a short figure to dash through. At first glance, all one could see was a head of bright blonde hair zipping past. But as the person skidded to a halt in front of Julian and Mae, it became apparent that they were a boyish looking male who was a bit on the short side, that being only about two inches taller than the pinkette herself. Trinny followed behind at a much calmer pace, brushing past the people still in line with a quiet "Excuse me."

The boy grinned up at Julian, having to tilt his head back in order to take in all of his features. "Hey, long time no see, yeah?"

Valentines Date [Julian] Casper10

"It's only been a few days." the silver-eyed teen chuckled.

"Days, weeks, a century, what difference, right?" the blonde sighed, waving a hand flippantly. A moment later, he blinked his large blue eyes as they landed on Mae, a bright, friendly grin overrunning his face. "Heyyyy~! Psy, you didn't tell me you knew such cute girls~!" as he said this, the blonde sidled over to Mae and rested his arm on her shoulder, giving her a wink. "What's your name, sugar?"

Julian watched this all unfold with a raised eyebrow and a curious little smile while Trinny stood next to him, seemingly unfazed at the whole thing. "I was protecting her from you." he joked, chuckling as the blonde stuck out his lower lip and feigned being wounded. "Don't fall for his puppy eyes. He's been practicing in the mirror since we hit middle school."

"LIAR!" the boy declared, pointing a finger at the dark-haired teen. "I was stealing hearts and charming teachers wayyyyy before then!"

The two stared at each other, Julian with a very unimpressed expression and the blonde indignant. It only took a second for the two to dissolve into laughter. "Sorry. Mae, this is Casper. Casper, this is Mae." the taller one managed, swallowing his mirth. The blonde, Casper, removed himself from Mae and gave her an exaggerated wave. "We go way back."

"Indeed." Trinny spoke up. "I've been dealing with your inanity since day one of my conception."

"But you love me anyways~!" Casper nearly giggled, stooping down to Trinny's level and pinching her cheek lightly. The girl frowned and brushed his hand away, turning her head so as to try and hide the light blush that sprang to her cheeks. Casper noticed anyways and chuckled before standing upright and turning to Mae. "Soooo...Mae, right? Nice to meet'cha, hope we'll get along, always nice to know another cute girl~." With this he held out his hand for a shake, smiling innocently all the while.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Date [Julian]   Valentines Date [Julian] EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 3:40 pm

"Disney? Is that another amusement park?" Mae raised an eyebrow. For all Mae knew, that was an american thing. "If so, then would you take me there sometime?" The girl smiled warmly. Mae had always wanted to go to America for a number of reasons. If this "Disney" thing was available there, that was all the more reason for the girl to go there someday. "Hehe. Yeah, this place has everything it seems. I love it! Although, if I were alone here, I'd get lost. You know this place inside out?".

"Heck yeah I am! Come on, let's go!" The girl smiled, and dragged her partner with her to the line. A moment later, a familiar voice reached Mae's ears. Wait... Was that Trinny's voice she just heard? "Ah! Trinny-chan!" Mae exclaimed, unable to contain her suprise. Had this girl been stalking the two teens on their date this entire time? Mae couldn't shake the feeling away. It just seemed like something the little kid would do. "Why would I out on him, when he's soo sweet?" the girl said with a smile, looking at Julian.

Suddenly, a blonde boy pushed his way through the line, and made it over to Mae and Julian. Whoever this was, he seemed to know Julian and Trinny in some fashion. When the boy rested his arm on her shoulder, Mae blushed. "Wha-what are you-?" Mae suppressed the urge to slap him. The guy was a little bit... Invasive of her personal space. The pinkette would inch closer to Julian, giving Casper a "I'm his girl, so don't try anything funny"-look, while clinging to her date's arm.

"N-nice to meet you, Casper-kun." Mae said, slightly flustered by the situation earlier. She knew deep inside the guy meant well, so he was worthy a second chance. He WAS Julian's friend after all. She didn't wanna come off as rude right of the bat.
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Date [Julian]   Valentines Date [Julian] EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 10:36 pm

Casper kept right on smiling in his innocent way, propping his free hand on his hip while his other hand stayed extended.

And he waited...

...And waited...

Trinny stepped forwards, reaching up with her small hands and tugging the blonde's wrist down. "Stop being strange." she muttered with a huff. An almost pitying smile graced her features. "Oh, I suppose that's impossible for you, though..."

"Trinnyyyyy-!" Casper whined, jutting his lower lip out in a childish pout. "Jeeez, Psych, your cousin won't stop bullying me!"

"It is not bullying, it is correcting."

"Heyyyy, I'm the older one! I should be correcting you!" An indignant little frown marred his soft features. Folding his arms across his chest, he let out a huff along with a scolding, "Didn't Psy ever tell you that bullying the guys you like is a huge no-no?"

Trinny's face was painted with a print blush, but she still "hmph"ed and mirrored Casper, folding her arms as well. "You seem to be under the impression I hold interest in such things!"

Julian watched this little spat for a few moments befre glancing down at Mae. Casper could be a little forward at times; usually, the girl would siddle on over to him for a calm conversation or, if she was shy enough, hide behind him even. So the girl's reaction wasn't so strange to him. "I swear Casper's a great guy." he promised with a grin, rubbing a hand at the nape of his neck sheepishly. "He just gets really excited. Give him about five minutes and he'll be fine. Promise."

Of course, sticking Trinny and Casper together was asking for some kind of trouble, so when the blonde calmed down kind of depended on the girl. Honestly. Her crush on the teen was severely transparent, but Trinny being...well, Trinny (not to mention quite young) didn't exactly know how to express it (or hide it) correctly. Thus, the severely aggressive attitude she took with Casper whenever he was around. He had to give props to his best friend, though; he'd caught on rather quickly to the whole situation, but he never brought it up to her lest she grow embarrassed over it. It was little things like that that made Casper a good friend.

The dark-haired teen gently nudged the other two forwards as the line moved up. They, of course, were still caught up in their spat, leaving he and Mae to themselves for the moment. "So..." he began, glancing down at the girl with a lopsided grin, "You comfy there?" his tone was playful as he glanced at the grip she still had on his arm. He didn't exactly mind, but he did wonder if she planned on staying there or if she intended to let go.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Date [Julian]   Valentines Date [Julian] EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 5:34 pm

Mae watched the two americans bicker with amusement. They were almost like a married old couple in a way, which made it all the more fun to watch. The pinkette wasn't sure what to think about this Casper fellow. Sure, he was nice and funny, but... There saw something about him which rubbed Mae the wrong way. Maybe it was just the way he'd introduced himself which kept Mae from getting a good grasp on her opinions about him. "Are they like this often?" Mae asked Julian with an amused chuckle. "You know, you two are starting to sound like a married old couple!" The girl couldn't help but laugh. The smile on Mae's face kept growing, as the two americans kept going about their buisness.

"Really? Phew, I was so close to slapping him right across the face... I'm glad I didn't. Otherwize I'd feel guilty about it for the rest of the day. So, you two are childhood friends, I take it?" The two seemed like it at least... "And is it just me, or does Trinny have a 'thing' for Casper?" Trinny didn't exactly strike Mae as a girl who would fall for someone that much older than herself... Yet something else she didn't expect.

Mae realized she was still clinging on Julians arm when he casually mentioned it, which caused the pinkette to skip back a couple of feet, blushing. "I-I'm sorry... B-But... Y-Yeah... I-It was k-kinda comfy" The girl said nervously, fidgeting in place, avoiding Julians gaze. "L-Look, we better hurry up, or w-we'll lose them." Attempting to change the subject, Mae started walking towards the two bickering americans to hide her flushed face from Julian.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Date [Julian]   Valentines Date [Julian] Empty

Back to top Go down

Valentines Date [Julian]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next