Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Valentines Date [Julian] - Page 4 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Valentines Date [Julian] - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Valentines Date [Julian] - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Valentines Date [Julian] - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Valentines Date [Julian] - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Valentines Date [Julian] - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Valentines Date [Julian] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Valentines Date [Julian] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Valentines Date [Julian] - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Valentines Date [Julian]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Paige

Paige

Valentines Date [Julian] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentines Date [Julian]   Valentines Date [Julian] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 6:28 pm

"But-" Trinny opened and closed her mouth a few times as if thinking of a rebuttal before turning away with a "Hmph..." and puffed cheeks. The little girl crossed her arms over her chest, drawing her lips into a thin line. After a moment, however, she looked back up at Casper with narrowed eyes and pointed at him. "Don't even think this is over."

Casper went cross-eyed looking at Trinny's finger. Of course, the moment she turned away, he blinked slowly before leaning an arm on Mae's shoulder and whispering to her, "I dunno whatchu did, but thanks Candy~!" With that he stood up straight and strtched his arms above his head, watching the ferris wheels slowly rotate overhead.

...Huh? Was that what she was worried about? Not being interesting? Shaking his head slightly with a smile, Julian focused on the pink-haired girl. "Mae, you are most definitely not boring me. I'm having a lot of fun, and I hope you are too." He paused to laugh slightly. "Of course, I hope I'm not the one boring you?" He wasn't the liveliest person he knew, but he was hardly a stick in the mud either. Hopefully today was going well for Mae as well. It would kind of suck if he was the only one having a good time. That kind of defeated the point of a date, didn't it?
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Date [Julian]   Valentines Date [Julian] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 7:50 am

"Good." Mae smiled at Trinny. The little girl did remember their deal. As long as she could use it to stop spats when they arose, there shouldn't be any problems. "Hehe, don't mention it, Cas. I have my ways~" She would give Trinny a subtle wink when the others weren't looking. She was a nice kid, deep down. She just had trouble showing it to everyone else. Maybe once you got a little closer, she would soften up a bit. "I hope you two are having fun so far?" She would then ask the duo. "That's why we're here, no?"

Mae couldn't help but blush a little bit, as she smiled warmly at Julian. "Phew... I guess I'm just a little worried, that's all. But I'm having a lot of fun!" Even the weather seemed to share Mae's opinion on the matter. The sun was shining, and not a single cloud within sight. "N-No... Of course not! Ehehe.." She would giggle sheepishly afterwards, fidgeting awkwardly. "You're quite interesting."

Valentines Date [Julian] - Page 4 CI_70785_1352850363

The group eventually made their way through the queue and they walked into their gondol, numbered 9. Mae sat down next to Julian and awaited for the ride to start. The gondol shook lightly before the ferris wheel started moving. Mae looked out the window, and was astonished by the beautiful view she saw. "Wow... Just look at that." The sun's reflection was dancing gleefully on the ocean's waves, flickering like small fireflies. "I'm so glad I came to Azores, you know. I was a little hesitant leaving all my friends and loved ones back in Japan, and I miss them every day. Yet... a part of me doesn't want to leave Azores now. It's... my home now." She would savor this moment, as she knew it wouldn't last very long. This view... definetely gave her an interesting perspective on things.

Valentines Date [Julian] - Page 4 Puella_magi___kyoko_sakura__transparent_image__by_xhistoria-d7ur3jl
"I... Don't wanna leave. Ever."
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Date [Julian]   Valentines Date [Julian] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 11:37 pm

When asked if they'd been having fun, Trinny offered a curt nod an Casper an energetic bounce of the head coupled with a wide smile. "C'mon, of course I am!" the blonde exclaimed, resting his arm on Mae's shoulder. "A day at an amusement park with with my best friend and two lovely ladies? What else could make this day any better?"

"Three extra inches so you could ride the Daredevil?" Julian smirked, easily taking a step back when Casper took a light, playful swing at him. Casper was tall enough, of course, but his height had been a running gag between the two since they were young. It wouldn't be a proper day at the park without one lighthearted dig.

Still chuckling over their brief encounter, the four of them boarded the car. Trinny sat daintily net to Mae, craning her nex over the pinkette's shoulder to see the view. Casper sat next to Julian, slinging an arm across the back of his seat and glancing out all of the windows, seemingly more focused on the ride itself rather than the picturesque view. Julian sat between Mae and Casper, calming observing everything. Rides like this had never been at the top of his list, but he enjoyed their charm all the same. Besides, this was a good ride to go on in order to kill time so their food could settle. The last thing he wanted was for anyone to throw up on this trip. Awkardness and bad times all around there.

Binking in surprise, the blond tilted his head. "You didn't tell me you were from Japan, Candy."

"She moved here a few months ago." Julian responded automatically. A moment later, he smiled sheepishly at Mae. "Whoops. Sorry." It wasn't his place to answer for her. What if she wanted something to remain private? He shouldn't share without her consent.

Trinny looked back at the three teens, popping her neck audibly in the process. Unfazed at the loud sound and apparently in no pain, she plowed on. "Japan? ...Now I really don't get your aversion to e-mail, Mae. I thought the Japanese were tech-savvy?" She let out a breathy little sigh and shook her head. "I suppose I shouldn't judge...but still."
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Date [Julian]   Valentines Date [Julian] - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 11:06 am

"Glad to hear it!" Mae smiled happily back at Casper and Trinny. Nice to see she wasn't the only one having fun here. That was kind of the point of going here in the first place, not mentioning anything about Casper's... manuevers.

"The... Daredevil?" Mae asked curiously. She assumed it was one of the many rides here... But it never hurt to ask. For all she knew, it could be an attraction in America. In the current context, both were plausible. But oh well.

"Hehe, enjoying the view, Trinny?" Mae asked, looking at the little girl. She seemed to enjoy it, despite this being somewhat slower than usual. Mae took this time to get a good view of the park. While at the top, everyone else below them looked like tiny ants running around feverishly. It certainly gave Mae a new perspective on things. "So... When did you two come to Azores? How long are you staying?" Mae asked Trinny and Casper, to strike up some form of conversation. Silence was nice at times, but... it just seemed awkward here.

"Ehehe... Don't worry about it. But yes. I moved here from Miyazaki back in December... almost January, If I'm not mistaken..." Time really had flown out the window since then. So much had happened... And now, look at what was happening. How she had been worried about not getting any friends when she moved here was beyond her. "Well, I just felt like being a bit more... traditional for a change." That was all there was to it, really. Nothing more, nothing less. Ayane and the rest hopefully apprechiated the card she had sent. Hopefully they would reply soon... That would be great. "As far as us being tech-savy goes... I'm not sure where you got that from..." Mae chuckled lightly. Sure, Japan was a bit technologically advanced, but that didn't mean that everyone were into that sort of thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Date [Julian]   Valentines Date [Julian] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Valentines Date [Julian]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4