Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Add Vs Sushi [Hyde /Add] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Add Vs Sushi [Hyde /Add] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Add Vs Sushi [Hyde /Add] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Add Vs Sushi [Hyde /Add] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Add Vs Sushi [Hyde /Add] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Add Vs Sushi [Hyde /Add] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Add Vs Sushi [Hyde /Add] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Add Vs Sushi [Hyde /Add] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Add Vs Sushi [Hyde /Add] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Add Vs Sushi [Hyde /Add]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

Add Vs Sushi [Hyde /Add] Empty
PostSubject: Add Vs Sushi [Hyde /Add]   Add Vs Sushi [Hyde /Add] EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 4:16 pm

There was one person that had a mysterious vibe to hi but helped out Hyde with his homework. That person was Add; Hyde was determined to repay him for his kindness those days ago. That’s exactly why Hyde invited Add over to the egodawa sushi restaurant when business was a little bit slow. At the very least Hyde would be able to provide Add with some fantastic service and take extra care with the bill as well. The food here wasn’t expensive; it was a family friendly place. “ Well, it’s all depending on if he shows up, or if he’s hungry after all
Back to top Go down
Nezha

Nezha

PostSubject: Re: Add Vs Sushi [Hyde /Add]   Add Vs Sushi [Hyde /Add] EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 10:06 am

Add enjoys repairing devices and electronics, but his true passion is quite different. Cooking. Whether it is for himself or... Pretty much himself, since he was too afraid to invite anybody over. Despite the fact that he loves cooking so much, he'd never explored what the restaurants of Azores have to offer.

A while back he had helped a teen who was doing his homework. It seemed that Hyde wanted to repay the favour by inviting Add to the sushi restaurant he worked at. Even though the young man would rather save the favour for something more useful, he couldn't resist the prospect of going to a restaurant. True, sushi sure isn't the national food of Azores, but it still counted in Add's book.

The young man would put on his usual outfit and head out. It didn't take him long to get to his destination, as he opted to take a bus. He made sure the Dynamo was securely hidden on the inside of his coat. Add would enter the sushi restaurant. There weren't many people around, so he had plenty of tables to choose from. He would sit down at a table that was a bit more to the back, taking hold of the menu and start browsing the selection.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Add Vs Sushi [Hyde /Add]   Add Vs Sushi [Hyde /Add] EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 2:43 pm

Hyde noticed that add entered the restaurant and walked over there with a big smile on his ace. Hyde was wearing his waiter’s attire, containing black dress shirt and apron. Hyde proceeded to hand add his menu after getting his attention. “Hey Add, I’m glad you could make it. It would be petty selfish o me if I asked you to come over here hungry, but I’m going to make sure that you walk out of here with a full stomach.” Hyde was determined to give Add some good service, his friendly exterior made him easy to approach and talk to. “What would you like to have ?”
Back to top Go down
Nezha

Nezha

PostSubject: Re: Add Vs Sushi [Hyde /Add]   Add Vs Sushi [Hyde /Add] EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 4:36 pm

Add didn't have enough time to browse through the selection properly when Hyde sailed over to his table. He was wearing his waiter's attire, including the huge smile on his face. /"I forgot that this guy is the embodiment of enthusiasm."/ The young man thought as he was asked about his order. While it was great that the variety of sushi was wide, but he had something else in mind. "Well, seeing you're an employee in this establishment, what would you recommend me?"
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Add Vs Sushi [Hyde /Add]   Add Vs Sushi [Hyde /Add] EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 6:17 pm

The spicy tuna roll is pretty good. It’s my personal favorite; you could also try out this miso soup. It has a nice soothing flavor to it. However we aren’t only bound by Japanese cuisine alone, we also have Chinese cuisine as well, this is one of the traits that makes us very popular when it comes to the variety of the two cultures that you can choose from. From there, I would recommend the pork fried rice and the beef dumpling soup. For drinks, I think the herbal tea is something that’s pretty good. “ Hyde would stop talking for a moment, he didn’t want to talk his ear off. “Sorry Add, I hope I wasn’t boring you with my choices. “
Back to top Go down
Nezha

Nezha

PostSubject: Re: Add Vs Sushi [Hyde /Add]   Add Vs Sushi [Hyde /Add] EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 5:57 pm

As expected from an employee, Hyde gave Add a neat summary of the restaurant's menu, which consisted from not only sushi, believe it or not. "Do not worry, I am quite thankful for your explanation." The young man would say, as he was deciding on what he was going to order. It was truly a difficult task. "I'd like to order the pork fried rice and some tea, please." He would decide after a moment of thinking. Add was in a mood for something warm, not to mention the tea.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Add Vs Sushi [Hyde /Add]   Add Vs Sushi [Hyde /Add] EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 4:38 am

Hyde would take the menu and make a sharp bow before pivoting towards the kitchen. “Right away.” After moving over to the kitchen, Hyde would soon return with a tea set of fine china. “ Shifting over to small round plate on the table, Hyde would move it closer to Add and placed the teacup on the plate. Afterwards, Hyde proceeded to pour the tea in the tea cup for Add to drink. “I’ll leave the small kettle here, just in case if you feel inclined to help yourself if you don’t want to wait on me. “
Back to top Go down
Nezha

Nezha

PostSubject: Re: Add Vs Sushi [Hyde /Add]   Add Vs Sushi [Hyde /Add] EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 2:12 pm

Even though Hyde was the embodiment of enthusiasm, he knew what he was doing as a waiter. He was most likely working at the restaurant for a while. Soon after the teen went to the kitchen, he returned with the tea he ordered. Since Add picked tea of chinese origin, Hyde brought it in a suitable tea set. The teen poured the tea into the teacup for Add in advance, leaving the kettle on the table. "I appreciate it, thank you." The young man would thank his kind waiter. "How long have you been working here, Hyde?" He couldn't resist asking.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Add Vs Sushi [Hyde /Add]   Add Vs Sushi [Hyde /Add] EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 2:28 pm

Five months give or take. I came here to Azores on my last dime; I was looking for work so I could get on with my life. I didn’t have parents or anything, or anyone to rely on financially. I had to take care of myself; it was really thanks to the kindness of the store owner and his son to give me a job. Also, I realized the love that I had for making sushi; I know how to cook as well. “ Hyde was happy to talk about the good times and the bad times. What’s important right now is the question behind the fact if Add was enjoying his stay right now.” Your food will be ready momentarily; I hope the tea is up to your standards. Do you prefer any lemon, or sugar cubes?”
Back to top Go down
Nezha

Nezha

PostSubject: Re: Add Vs Sushi [Hyde /Add]   Add Vs Sushi [Hyde /Add] EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 2:58 pm

Hyde provided more information than Add intended to receive. He got to know that the teen was working here for roughly five months and got the work at the restaurant, because he was desperate to make money. Even though he couldn't relate to those fact, he could relate to the fact of him having to take care of himself. Add's expression darkened. "I know how it feels like being on your own." He would say quietly. The young man was really glad to hear that Hyde enjoyed cooking. As quickly as his mood went down, it went up. "I quite enjoy cooking myself. I think it is a very useful skill to have." Add would add with a nod. "I'll have neither of those; I prefer the original taste of the tea, but thank you, nonetheless."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Add Vs Sushi [Hyde /Add]   Add Vs Sushi [Hyde /Add] EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 6:35 pm

Hyde then proceed to go back to the kitchen and check on Add’s foo. As soon as he found out that it was finished, Hyde proceeded to bring the plate of food over to Add on a silver tray. Hyde would then put the trap back and gave Add some space in order to try our his food. “ I’m glad that you took the time to listen my story. I must have been a boring or depressing conversation shouldn’t really be heard at the dinner table. “Hyde would then give an encouraging smile. “I would much rather offer more of an encouraging presence than a depriving one, ya know?

The presentation
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nezha

Nezha

PostSubject: Re: Add Vs Sushi [Hyde /Add]   Add Vs Sushi [Hyde /Add] EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 3:19 pm

The teen went to the kitchen afterwards, and returned in timely fashion. To his amazement, he was brought his meal on a silver tray and Hyde took off the trap. It sure smelled good. Add was getting really hungry. He took a fork in his hand and dug in. As he was savoring the taste, Hyde thanked him for listening. It wasn't needed, though, as Add was used to things being depressing all the time for him. He would gulp down the rice. "It's fine, really. I'm used to stuff like that. Life's not always sunshine and rainbows. The food is quite delicious I have to say, though."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Add Vs Sushi [Hyde /Add]   Add Vs Sushi [Hyde /Add] EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 8:29 pm

“Well, there is a little bit of sunshine everywhere. It takes on many different kinds of forms, like the expression you made when you took your fist bite. If there is one thing that kind of stands as something more important than a simple paycheck, it’s the happiness of the customers that enjoys the food. “ Hyde would then think for a moment.” You know, I don’t know too much about you Add. What about you? What are the thing that makes you very happy or make you smile?” Hyde didn’t want to pry or bother Add while he was eating, but he felt like getting to know Add as well.
Back to top Go down
Nezha

Nezha

PostSubject: Re: Add Vs Sushi [Hyde /Add]   Add Vs Sushi [Hyde /Add] EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 1:58 pm

Add's expression was Hyde's sunshine and rainbows? For him it meant nothing. But it made sense that it would make the waiter happy. However, he almost choke on his next forkful of rice when Hyde asked about Add's past. "I appreciate your interest in my person, but I'm afraid that I'd rather not talk about that topic." The young man was hoping that Hyde wouldn't take it as an act of rudeness. "However, I can tell you what makes me happy. It would be cooking, photographing and playing videogames." It sounded like a wierd combination of hobbies, even to Add himself.

Weakness:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Add Vs Sushi [Hyde /Add]   Add Vs Sushi [Hyde /Add] EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 6:08 pm

"Oh?! Are you choking?!" Hyde swiftly went over to the counter and got some water for add to drink. However, he had a small relief as soon as it passed over like a false alarm. "' really sorry about that, i'll try not to be too much o a bother to you when you are eating. Hyde remained a bit silent , even though he wanted to comment on the kind of video games add liked to play. "Well Add, i do know this arcade in Penencia, maybe we could check it out when you have the free time."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Add Vs Sushi [Hyde /Add]   Add Vs Sushi [Hyde /Add] Empty

Back to top Go down

Add Vs Sushi [Hyde /Add]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next