Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Sushi for the possum Empress (Hyde) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Sushi for the possum Empress (Hyde) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Sushi for the possum Empress (Hyde) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Sushi for the possum Empress (Hyde) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Sushi for the possum Empress (Hyde) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Sushi for the possum Empress (Hyde) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Sushi for the possum Empress (Hyde) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Sushi for the possum Empress (Hyde) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Sushi for the possum Empress (Hyde) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Sushi for the possum Empress (Hyde)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

Sushi for the possum Empress (Hyde) Empty
PostSubject: Sushi for the possum Empress (Hyde)   Sushi for the possum Empress (Hyde) EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 11:05 pm

Penecia Island - afternoon... - Charles decided to take his possum, Gao, out to Penecia island...

Charles couldn't observe much of the colorful island as he followed Gao around. Yeah, Gao was roaming free through a residential area of a very busy tourist island... Well, he couldn't have denied her that when this whole outing was her idea. And he thought she would've behaved... In any case, the possum skittered around, running among the crowd of people beneath the sun too scorching for a winter day. She ran between their legs, sometimes tapping over one of their feet (which the passersby rarely appreciated) and there was this one little girl which fell down out of surprise when she saw Gao so Gao simply... climbed the girl's head and jumped off her ponytail, taking a lick from her ice cream as she did so. The girl started crying afterwards and her mother began yelling at Charles, but he ignore her and continued on after Gao, only now slowly realizing what a mistake he had made. Sigh... if only she'd take a break once in a while, then he would've been able to catch her and sustain her.

Charles was just starting to finally lose track of the playful possum when she stopped, catching a scent of something, and took a sharp turn, disapearing into a nearby doorway.

"..." Charles glanced at the sign above the door. 'Edogawa sushi'... Tch. There was so much that could go wrong with her inside... Charles entered the place and jumped after Gao...

Charles landed into the unsuspecting young waiter...
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Sushi for the possum Empress (Hyde)   Sushi for the possum Empress (Hyde) EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 12:30 am

Hello, welcome to edogawa sushi restaurant. I’ll be your host and waiter for the day. “ Hyde would say with a small bow as he directed Charles to his table. “One moment please.” Hyde would then walk over to the counter, taking out a menu and obtaining a glass of water for Charles. Afterwards, Hyde would make another sharp bow towards him. “ I apologize for the wait, would you like some time?” He didn't notice the possum until the last minute, but when he did..."...................." Even more silence.

Sushi for the possum Empress (Hyde) 200_s

"um.....i don't think the handbook said anything about...... pets in the store...i think...... as long as its small...maybe....
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Sushi for the possum Empress (Hyde)   Sushi for the possum Empress (Hyde) EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 4:16 pm

Charles barely grabbed Gao and stopped less than a feet before he would've slammed straight into the red haired waiter. "I'm sorry. No, wait..." The boy greted him politely and dragged him over to a table, much to Charles' surprise. "I am not here to eat." He exclaimed, but the waiter had already gone and brought him a glass of water. Really? And all the while Gao had been trying her best to break free of his grip, but to no avail. In any case, the waiter had finally noticed Gao after brining the glass of water.

"..." Charles stared back at him, annoyed to an extent at the look the waiter was giving him. "If she is a problem, then we will leave. ...Actually, we are going to be leaving now anyways." He stood up abruptly, with his eyes closed shut and turned towards the door.

But... with one final push, Gao managed to break free. He could have held her down; she wasn't that strong; but he didn't want to hurt her. She ran over and towards the closest object reeking of fish... the red-headed waiter himself. She jumped up and skittled over to his leg, sniffing and licking his shoes while trying to gnaw and climb her way up his leg.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Sushi for the possum Empress (Hyde)   Sushi for the possum Empress (Hyde) EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 5:04 pm

"ahh! H-hold on a second!" Hyde would say as he tried to stop the possum from crawling up his leg and caught it in hurry "Is your pet hungry or something?" Hyde would say as he rushed out of the store. He didn't do much of anything, just waited outside for Charles. ""Ah, i'm sorry sir, but i think this pet is a little too energetic for the restaurant. We have other guests here, but you can always order takeout and i could bring it to you. " Hyde was offering a simple suggestion. but he couldn't pretend that the possum didnt exist. The safety of his gusts are his top priority.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Sushi for the possum Empress (Hyde)   Sushi for the possum Empress (Hyde) EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 7:33 pm

"Thank you." Charles ran outside after Hyde and accepted the fesity possum, who had now started sniffing Hyde's hands instead. He just smelled so nice to her... Fish fish fish! was all she could think about at that point. She remained equally as blyssful when she got transfered to Charles's embrace. Charles apologized to the waiter and turned away.

It was only after a few minutes of walking that he had realized how forcefully Gao had begun to squirm, and a question drifted into his mind... what to do with the crazed possum hungry for juicy raw flesh? She certainly wasn't gonna stop until she got what she wanted... so mabe he should just give it to her. Huh, alright then...

--------------------------

With a hoodie of his jacket wrapped around his head and a possum tied to a hydrant next to the restauran by his scarf, Charles returned to the Edogawa sushi. "I would like to place an order." He stated, emotionlessly staring at the waiter with a stoic face.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Sushi for the possum Empress (Hyde)   Sushi for the possum Empress (Hyde) EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 9:04 pm

Hyde had an apologetic look on his face; he didn’t like denying people to the restaurant. It’s the first time that he’s done this before, he was especially thankful that the young man decided to cooperate with him; it was all for the sake of everyone’s safety. “Alright, be right back.” ”Hyde would say as he walked into the restaurant and brought back the menu for Charles to look at. “Come to think of it, I think I seen you before. Do you go to Zela Academy or something?” It could have been a coincidence; Hyde does have a knack to run onto other teenagers like him.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Sushi for the possum Empress (Hyde)   Sushi for the possum Empress (Hyde) EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 10:40 am

"Charles Everton from class 3-A." Charles said as he observed the menu. Sushi this... sushi that... all the pages were just filled with various kinds of sushi they served, which meant nothing to him, honestly. "You must be Hyde Mizumi, right?" He raised an eyebrow at the waiter, handing back the menu. He knew the face of the boy from his drawings, but wasn't sure of the name. He knew all the students' faces well enough to be able to resketch them correctly if someone was to give him a piece of paper and a pencil. In any case, he turned towards Gao, glaring at her to settle down while he placed the order. She was trying to break free but the scarf was keeping her detained well enough to the hydrant. Charles turned back to the waiter. "Let's move inside to discuss my order."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Sushi for the possum Empress (Hyde)   Sushi for the possum Empress (Hyde) EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 8:43 pm

Charlie! Yea! I know you…I think…. Well..seen you before. “ Too much Charlie and the unicorn and this is what you get, Hyde taking advantage of a chance to call someone Charlie. “ Comeon Charlieeeee …times a wastin…” Hyde would head back inside the restaurant with Charles and stepped into the front booth with a smile. ”You know Charlie, I didn’t know you knew my name or anything. You are a third year student, I figured that you guys would be thinking about other things, like college ad what not. Are you on the track team too.” Hyde trailed off, but he went back on track. “Ahh anyway, what would you like.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Sushi for the possum Empress (Hyde)   Sushi for the possum Empress (Hyde) EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 9:08 pm

"My name is Charles..." He sighed, following Hyde back into the reastaurant. The way the young waiter bursted with energy all of a sudden when he found out Charles was from Zela was... Well, in any case, Charles found it annoying, especially the part where he dubbed him as 'Charlie', the same as the old manager of his apartment building did...

"It was a lucky guess." Charles lazely replied to the boy's ponderings. Which year was Hyde anyways... second? Gah, what was he suddenly thinking about! Hyde's year is irrelevant! Irrelevant! Yeah, he should just let the question drift away into oblivion. ...that was better. Anyhow... "If I were to think about college, I would leave it for fourth year. And no, I am not a member of the track team." He glanced away. The only picture he had of Hyde, however... was from that one time when he had been spying on said track team's training session. That wasn't weird, right? Charles was just out of material to sketch at the time so he went out of the art club room searching for people, that was all.

Back to reality ~ Charles... didn't know which sushi to order for Gao. His brow furrowed as he observed the menu he had handed back to the waiter and his hand shifted towards the wallet in his pocket. It was quite full from all the part times he had done in these past few days after getting suspended. So maybe... he could give Gao what she wanted. "What is the best I could get for..." He pulled the wallet out and began counting the bills... "...96 dollars and..." And then the change. "...37 cents?"
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Sushi for the possum Empress (Hyde)   Sushi for the possum Empress (Hyde) EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 9:45 pm

You caught us at a good time, so you don’t need to use all of that money Charles. It’s the lunch special today. You could get an order of two order’s of sushi and a side dish of a soup or salad. Since we make Chinese food as well, there is a versatility of the menu that can’t be matched! So if you would like to order the special since…it’s “ Hyde would take a quick glance at his watch. “Lunch time now, then what will have? Each order comes with six pieces, you can either get two of the same thing o mi them up.”

Hyde was a bit quiet for a while, peaking out of the window with a frown. Well, I feel bad about your pet. Want to sample them before you decide?”
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Sushi for the possum Empress (Hyde)   Sushi for the possum Empress (Hyde) EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 10:01 pm

"I see..." Charles closed the wallet... for now. "Then what if I took two orders of sushi and, instead of a side dish, even more sushi?" Three pieces ought to be enough for Gao, right? "Give me three of your best quality sushi packs. How much does that come out as...?" He clenched the wallet in his hand.

He merely glanced at Hyde while picking through the dollar bills in his wallet as the waiter peaked out of the window. He paid him little heed as he spoke, mainly focusing on the contents of his wallet at that point. "She is going to be fine. And it won't be necessary." He took out several tenners and waved them at Hyde. "This should be enough, shouldn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Sushi for the possum Empress (Hyde)   Sushi for the possum Empress (Hyde) EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 10:27 pm

"Hmm.... just one... that will be ten dollars. " Hyde would say as he went into the back and called for the order. It would be about five minutes of a wait time until Hyde came back with Charles's mean. "Thank you for waiting, three orders of premium tuna. I hope your pet would enjoy them." Hyde would give Cares a sharp bow, feeling a little bad as to how things turned out. Its not like he cared about the price of the food . But hyde didn't like the appeal of someone thinking they had to spend lots of money to get good food. This was a family restaurant after all.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Sushi for the possum Empress (Hyde)   Sushi for the possum Empress (Hyde) EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 7:36 pm

"Only ten... I see." That wasn't very expensive, huh? He figured sushi would've been a bit more expensive, for whatever reason. It just semed like some sort of a valued type of food. "Then I will take 12 more such packs." Charles pulled out five tenners and placed them on the counter. "Sushi can be kept in a minibar type of cooling device for how long?"

If you're gona do something, you do it right, right? That was what he heard people say... so it should've been right, right? And it meant he should buy as much so that he doesn't have to go all the way back to Penecia to get more sushi once Gao finishes, right? So he was right, right?

Yes, right...
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Sushi for the possum Empress (Hyde)   Sushi for the possum Empress (Hyde) EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 8:38 pm

Ahhh.... i'm not too sure..." Hyde would say as he scratched his head. " Even though it's not really my place to deny a purchase or anything, but i wouldn't want you to waste your money and risk spoiling anything. Also, the lunch special is just about over, you would have to purchase them at the regular price now. You just caught it when you walked in. " Hyde was just giving his friendly opinion as a fellow student, he knew what it was like to survive off of a paycheck. His only saving grace was that he loved to cook and enjoyed eating sushi to begin with. However, he didn't know hod long a fridge would hold it, leftovers only lasted about a day for hyde, or even a night before he eats it all off after a run.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Sushi for the possum Empress (Hyde)   Sushi for the possum Empress (Hyde) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 9:16 pm

"Hmm..." Charles was deep in thought. So it wouldn't last long enough... "Nothing, then." He put the money back into the wallet after handing over a ten dolar bill to Hyde.

He was just about to turn around and leave with the sushi he bought, when he was reminded of something by the stiffness of his leg. Jack... Hyde seemed like a person that could know Jack. And Jack was also a second year... "Do you know Jack?" He asked outhwardly. "Jack Rannells."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sushi for the possum Empress (Hyde)   Sushi for the possum Empress (Hyde) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sushi for the possum Empress (Hyde)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next