Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Add Vs Sushi [Hyde /Add] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Add Vs Sushi [Hyde /Add] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Add Vs Sushi [Hyde /Add] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Add Vs Sushi [Hyde /Add] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Add Vs Sushi [Hyde /Add] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Add Vs Sushi [Hyde /Add] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Add Vs Sushi [Hyde /Add] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Add Vs Sushi [Hyde /Add] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Add Vs Sushi [Hyde /Add] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Add Vs Sushi [Hyde /Add]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nezha

Nezha

Add Vs Sushi [Hyde /Add] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Add Vs Sushi [Hyde /Add]   Add Vs Sushi [Hyde /Add] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 8:26 am

Unfortunately, Add's unintentional choking made Hyde run for a glass of water. For some reason he felt kind of happy. He didn't expect anybody to help him that willingly. Hyde reacted very quickly, which was truly impressive. Luckily, this time he didn't need aid, but was thankful nonetheless. Add coughed a little bit as Hyde apologised. He wasn't sure what for. "It's fine, really." The young man would take a sip of the tea when Hyde pretty much invited him to an Arcade. He wasn't the biggest fan of playing videogames in public places, but perhaps it could be a good way to show off his skills. "I sort of have free time all the time, so maybe we could." He would reply with a nod.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Add Vs Sushi [Hyde /Add]   Add Vs Sushi [Hyde /Add] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 5:37 pm

Hyde made a sharp bow and smiled at Add. “Well then, I’m pretty sure that we would have a good time at the arcade. I’ll let you enjoy your meal while I get the check for you. “ Hyde would then proceed to the cash register and add up the check. Afterwards, Hyde started to subtract a little bit of the bill for Add. Once add reviewed this bill, he would notice that something wouldn’t entirely add up if he remembered the price of the meal. He would be paying a lot less than he thought, and the food wasn’t even expensive. “ Here you are. “ Hyde would place the bill on the table after some time passed.
Back to top Go down
Nezha

Nezha

PostSubject: Re: Add Vs Sushi [Hyde /Add]   Add Vs Sushi [Hyde /Add] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 2:55 pm

The teen offered to get Add's check while he was finishing his meal. He could say with certainty, that this fried rice and tea were truly worth the favour he gave up. He most likely would end up visiting the restaurant regardless, but he felt grateful to Hyde. The young man finished his meal and the tea. Hyde came over and gave him the check. However, as he glanced over the check, he noticed that the price was somewhat off. The price didn't quite add up. Was there a special offer? "Is the price alright, Hyde?" He wasn't suspicious of him, but he wanted to be sure.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Add Vs Sushi [Hyde /Add]   Add Vs Sushi [Hyde /Add] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 6:38 pm

“Hmm?” Hyde looked over to the bill and then smiled back at Add. “Everything is fine, don’t worry about it. You know what they say, you can’t put a price on good service right? Just think of it as my way of saying thank you, I always return the favor and I always keep my promises. Or…I try to keep my promises. Either way, I’m pretty glad that you were able to enjoy yourself. “Hyde’s attitude towards this particular situation was genuine. There was no particular hidden agenda whatsoever. “ So don’t worry about it Add, this is just something that I chose to so. “
Back to top Go down
Nezha

Nezha

PostSubject: Re: Add Vs Sushi [Hyde /Add]   Add Vs Sushi [Hyde /Add] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 7:21 pm

It seemed that the price was no error - just Hyde's courtesy. Not that Add minded in any way, it was just that he didn't expected it, nor needed it. However, he felt somewhat thankful for the gesture. The young man would take out his wallet and pull out more money than was listed on the check. "I appreciate the gesture, but I have plenty to go around. Consider the extra as a tip for being an awesome waiter." He would say with a hint of smile playing on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Add Vs Sushi [Hyde /Add]   Add Vs Sushi [Hyde /Add] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 7:43 pm

“Oh! You really mean it? Is it alright?” Hyde wasn’t really expecting the tip to be so big. However, he was pretty thankful of his friend being so generous to him. “Thank you Add, I really do appreciate it. This means that ill have enough money to play arcade games with you, so I guess this all plays out in the end. “ After getting the bill and sending it back to the cash register and the change. Hyde would bring Add’s change back and make a sharp bow. “I’m working for a little while longer, but I’ll tell you when I’m off. Afterwards, we can set up a day where we can hang out together, ok? I mean, if you still want to go.”
Back to top Go down
Nezha

Nezha

PostSubject: Re: Add Vs Sushi [Hyde /Add]   Add Vs Sushi [Hyde /Add] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 4:03 pm

Faint smile appeared on Add's lips upon seeing Hyde's reaction to the tip. It honestly made him feel better. He was glad that he truly helped the teen out, unlike the last time. He was then asked by Hyde to wait until his shift was over to discuss their trip to the Arcade. Add had no appointment that day, so he could wait as much he needed or liked, for that matter. "Sure, I'll wait until your shift is over. No rush." He would say with a nod.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Add Vs Sushi [Hyde /Add]   Add Vs Sushi [Hyde /Add] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 5:43 pm

After the Shift was over, Hyde met with Add outside of the store. “Ahhh…that was pretty tiring, I’m sorry I made you wait so long.” Hyde would proceed to yawn and put his hands in his pockets. “How are your weekends looking like right now? I figured that we should pick a day that’s out of the way and doesn’t interfere with any kind of work schedule that we have. That way, we could hang out for the majority of the day if you wanted.” It sounded like a good plan, but Hyde wanted to check with Add before h set anything in stone.
Back to top Go down
Nezha

Nezha

PostSubject: Re: Add Vs Sushi [Hyde /Add]   Add Vs Sushi [Hyde /Add] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 6:43 pm

Add Vs Sushi [Hyde /Add] - Page 2 25kosug

The young man waited outside for the teen until his shift was over. It was slightly cold, but he mostly occupied himself by browsing the Internet on his smartphone. Hyde met up with him and they discussed the trip to the Arcade. There wasn't much to discuss on Add's side, though, as he had free time all the time, pretty much. He would put away his smartphone. "I don't have anything planned, nor I have a work schedule. Well, I'm self-employed at the moment, so I decide when I work on my own." The young man would continue. "Thus, the main decision lies on you, Hyde, I think."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Add Vs Sushi [Hyde /Add]   Add Vs Sushi [Hyde /Add] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 6:50 pm

Self-employed, that’s actually pretty cool. What do you do anyway? When think about people that are self-employed, I mostly think about people that try to see you stuff Or con men I think I ran into plenty of those in San Malarus surprisingly. OR IT work, computers definitely seem to be a thing nowadays. Everybody wants the latest software or their computer breaks down because of some virus. People that can fix that are pretty golden in today’s society.” Hyde would then laugh and rub his head. Sorry, I guess all of these assumptions could be a bit annoying. I just got a little curious is all; we could meet up this Saturday then.
Back to top Go down
Nezha

Nezha

PostSubject: Re: Add Vs Sushi [Hyde /Add]   Add Vs Sushi [Hyde /Add] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 7:07 pm

Truth was, Add didn't have to work. As he said, he had plenty to go around. But not replenishing money wasn't a good idea, so he decided to fix electronics. Speaking of which, he could vaguely remember when was the last time somebody called him about that. He pretty much forgot about the fact that he put up an ad on the Internet up until now. It was a good thing that he reminded himself. Though, he found it amusing that Hyde found self-employment as cool. "I have an ad on the Internet. I can fix almost any electronic device. Ranging from computers, laptops, consoles to stuff like blenders, washing machines and even spotlights and such." He didn't really mean to toot his own horn, but Hyde did ask about his occupation. "However, Saturday sounds good to me. When and where shall we meet?" He would agree with Hyde's plan.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Add Vs Sushi [Hyde /Add]   Add Vs Sushi [Hyde /Add] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 7:39 pm

“Didn’t know you were so tech savvy that’s definitely something I wish I had. Though, my special skills are more complex.” Maybe his attuned senses to danger was something to take note of, but who would of thought Hyde would be good at hiding? Even though he had such a skill at his disposal, he never really got a chance to use it as much as he would of wanted to. Either way, Hyde had nothing less than admiration for Add and his gift towards electronics. “ We can meet at the arcade at penecia at 12:30, I’m going to rest up at my dorm so I’ll text you later ok?” With that, hyde went on his way. He was pretty tired ftom work today, he could really use the nap.
Back to top Go down
Nezha

Nezha

PostSubject: Re: Add Vs Sushi [Hyde /Add]   Add Vs Sushi [Hyde /Add] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:59 am

Add most likely wouldn't think of becoming a tech savvy, if it wasn't for what happened to him. His true passion was indeed cooking. Who knew, if his dream of owning a restaurant would ever come true. However, Hyde set the time and place for their meet-up and both seemed alright to him. "Sounds good. Rest up, you did a good job, Hyde." He would say with a nod. "I'll see you then." The young man would head back home.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Add Vs Sushi [Hyde /Add]   Add Vs Sushi [Hyde /Add] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 5:13 pm

Add and Hyde's social link has ranked up...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Add Vs Sushi [Hyde /Add]   Add Vs Sushi [Hyde /Add] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Add Vs Sushi [Hyde /Add]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2