Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Penny

Penny

Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku)   Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 3:36 pm

Stats:

No Camera, No lights, but we still have actions::

Miss chances:

Critical Chances:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku)   Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 3:55 pm

It would seem that after the battle and the intervention of the two opponents, the Knight would be defeated, and there was nothing to keep the table's love for Sharaku. From then, the Table would glow pink for a brief moment, and Sharaku could feel any wounds he may still have healing up. Was this the Shadow's way of expressing their affection?

Damage Taken:

Graceful Knight:

Angry Table:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku)   Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 4:05 pm

Stats:

Attack/Damage:

Passives:

Miss/Hit Chance:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku)   Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 4:09 pm

Stats:

Actions:

Miss chance:

Crit chances:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku)   Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 1:24 am

Damage Taken:

Angry Table:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku)   Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 3:27 am

Stats:

Attack/Damage:

Passives:

Miss/Hit Chance:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku)   Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 5:59 am

HP: 155/155
SP: 93/145
PEnd: 16%
MEnd: 18%
Ppstr: 52
Pmstr: 50
Dx: 51
Lk: 42

Actions:

Miss chance:

Critical chance:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku)   Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 3:18 pm

Shadows Defeated - You May Continue Forward

When the Shadows were finished, they noticed the winds had picked up a bit since they made their trek to this current location. They seemed to be moving in front of them, and they definitely felt colder and quicker than where they were before.

Shuffle Time:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku)   Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 4:01 pm

This was completely ridiculous. By leaps and bounds. Most Shadows were beyond annoying, but this trio was at least several times that. The whole topic of cold didn’t even feel relevant anymore. Well, no matter what Sharaku though before, right now his opinion was pretty much along the lines that certain Shadows were simply bonkers. To be frank, he wasn’t really getting what their deal was. On the other hand, he wasn’t going to protest against this. Them killing each other would actually help them out, whatever had gotten into them all of a sudden. For a moment, he would just stand there, with his arms crossed over his chest. ‘’I think, that after this, I don’t even feel like being cold anymore.’’, he would state shaking his head, before muttering under his breath. ‘’Weird Shadows….’’

He would frown momentarily, before looking ahead in the direction the stronger winds started coming from. ‘’Either way, aside from this passing insanity, it seems that we’re on the right path this time around. If the weather is any indication of that.’’, he would state, letting the weirdness float in limbo for now. As strange as that bunch of Shadows was, that wasn’t really what were they here for. If they wanted to kill each other, good for them in any case. It was always a plus to not have to fight too much and just watch a show. For whatever ridiculous reason.

All that aside, he would make to move forward, instead of wasting time hanging around. ‘’Anyway, what do you plan on doing after we find the Angel. Simply talk, or something more..?’’ He was somewhat curious on that. Finding Sraosha was one thing, but what after that? Would they just question the Angel, or anything more that that? It wasn’t like he really knew what was Rita’s actual plan aside from chasing this one down. Besides, they didn’t have a guarantee that they would have the time to make a trek here again later on, if they missed something this time around. That, and it was likely that the Angel changed places with time. Last time they were here, the winds were stronger on the opposite side, so that assumption was logical. Having to search around each time would be hindering if Rita decided to want to keep a connection with the Angel that would require so. Actually, this would be tiring if all the Angels worked that way. Having to search them up each visit would take a lot of time…unless there was a way around it.

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku)   Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 5:04 pm

At the end of the battle, Rita just… wasn’t able to hold it back. Her face would twist into a childish grin as she tried to hold back laughter, but let it out, and loudly, after Sharaku spoke. It wasn’t every day that she got to witness such a hilarious event, so this would be completely justified, of course… hopefully. Whatever. “Cold? Sharaku, I think you’ll need to worry about being too hot for these things! Those Shadows were head over heels for you! That’s just hilarious!” She’d say this between laughs, of course, and pause for a moment afterwards to take a deep breath, putting both hands over her hips.

Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku) - Page 4 3JyMhpP

“God, it feels good to laugh like that. It’s been a while.” With a better smirk of confidence on her face, Rita turned to Sharaku again as he spoke. Close? Yeah, they seemed to be. “I hope so. Try and keep yourself warm, it’ll probably get even colder as we try and find her.” Rita would stretch for a while before resuming the walk, keeping her eyes peeled for any odd happenings too. She needed to keep going for now… Sraosha seemed to be nearby, at the very least, if she assumed the weather actually meant something. Though… Rita didn’t really notice before, but this area was actually very pretty… it felt really nice.

“…” Sharaku’s question would be answered by a slight tilt of the head while Rita closed her eyes… she hadn’t really thought of it much. “Honestly… I don’t know. I want to figure out what Reason this Angel upholds and whether I want to join them or not. If anything, I want to only talk… my goal is to end whatever pointless battles I can. Even in this game or whatever Angela said it was… I don’t want to see anyone else fight for no reason. That includes Angels, of course, so fighting Sraosha is… only last resort. So yeah, I guess you could say I just want to talk to her.” After a light shrug, Rita shoved her hands into her pockets, frowning. What was this feeling? She felt… odd. God, this was all so confusing, but if she could just help people in her own way, that’s all that mattered, right? Whatever was needed to avoid deaths… the solution shouldn’t be fighting, it wouldn’t be logical, so she needed to find a different way. If Rita could find an Angel to help her with her goal… then perhaps she truly had the power to save humanity. If not… she was still damn well going to try.

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku)   Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 5:50 pm

What? ''I didn't even do anything. Besides, I don't date Shadows.'' Sharaku would frown when Rita laughed. Seriously the idea was really out of line. He swung two ways, but he wasn't interested in adding a third yet. Ridiculous. That was the only thing he had to say here. Those Shadows were simply out of their mind. End of story.

''So, talk only, yes?'', he would mutter, thinking over her words for a short duration of the walk. ''Say, if we do just that, and leave....what if we'll have a reason to come back in the future? Do you think we'd have to search again? Because it seems the place isn't the same as the last time we were here. It'd be annoying to have to waste the time with this in case we happen to have to head back here one day.'', he'd ask, giving her a questioning glance, waiting to hear her answer, before looking ahead to inspect the room that came to view. Hm. ''Are we going in there..?''

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku)   Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 6:14 pm

“Fair enough, but you can’t say that you didn't do anything, you must have… unless they’re falling for Violet there.” After another chuckle, Rita would continue, narrowing her sight. “Though, I have to say… I wouldn't mind that happening more often.” Followed by a sigh, Rita would let that be known… it was tough having to always fight these things… guess she wasn't entirely left in the dust when wishing they fought themselves.

“I guess.” With a frown back, Rita would cross her arms, still thinking. “This is only a theory… but you remember those crystals at the Waiting Room before? I think Angels may go back to the Tower when we find them… it’s only an assumption, though, so maybe not. It’s still worth a shot. If we have to come back… well, I’ll try and make sure that we don’t have to come back. I dunno what we’d really need to do in order to not come back at all… Jeez… this is confusing…” Rita shook her head from side to side, trying to dispel her confusion… unfortunately, it didn't seem to work. Why was this so… annoying to think about? God… Sraosha better be worth their time, ‘cuz Rita’s at her limits right now…

“Erm, sure? We should check everywhere, so yeah. You first or me?” Either way would do fine for her… though maybe it would be best for her to go and meet the Angel right away. Rita’d stop right beside Sharaku, a serious look on her face… she should go in without her weapon on her, though Nero could speak to the Angel as well. With a sigh and mental chuckle from her Persona, Rita performed her already long mastered, bringing her Evoker up to her right temple and shooting it, letting a small light blue cloud form around has as Nero seemed to float a few millimeters off the air and rest on the ground as it faded, arms crossed and eyes closed.

“Is this our goal, My Praetor? I hope you’re ready… If we have to fight, I’ll do my best to protect you. I hope that doesn't come to be necessary, however.” Letting her mouth twirl into a light smirk, Nero opened her eyes and set herself next to Rita, bright crimson clothing both contrasting against Rita’s white shirt and pale skin, while also matching her similarly-colored but not quite as bright shorts. She only hoped that this would go well…

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku)   Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 6:29 pm

''Well, if I am, I am not really aware of that...though the latter option is certainly a real possibility here..Though, I am not sure whether Shadows even look for partners really...'' Actually, nevermind that one. Sharaku didn't want to know. And it didn't matter either, because it wasn't happening as long as he had a say in it.

''If that was the case...why not just be there from the start? Making us waste precious time searching. It doesn't help us much with a possible time limit we might be facing.''
, he would sigh. She had a point, but why hide out in these worlds in the first place then? Just to go to a more easily accessible place once found? That didn't make much sense. The only thing that would accomplish is making them take more time solving the whole deal by engaging in searches. ''I think the result is the same either way. Unless we get attacked. Then the one going first gets hurt.'', he would state flippantly, as he watched her summon her Persona. ''Well, let's see what is in here....'', he would mutter, before taking a few strides into the room, looking around cautiously.

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku)   Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 6:45 pm

“Maybe? I really dunno… this is confusing. Those Shadows were crazy, let’s just say that… but I kinda feel bad for them too. Grrr… well, whatever the case, let’s go.” Sharaku seemed to be tired of this talk… and honestly, so was she. All Rita wanted to do was hurry and find Sraosha already… hopefully this would end sooner rather than later, seeing as this world was starting to wear her down. Were these the affects that it had on you? God… she was still up for battle, even if only physically, so she just hoped that her body wasn’t too tired yet.

“How should I know? Every single one of these Angels is confusing me right now, even Angela… I seriously don’t get them. Honestly, I don’t get much anything right now… I guess we’ll just need to have hope that we can find them or something.” Rita would sigh and bring her hands to her shoulders, Nero placing a hand atop one of hers and giving her a reassuring smile. She knew everything would be fine as long as they pressed on… hopefully. “Well, alright. I don’t think it’ll really matter for this Angel, since she seemed to help us before, so I guess we should just go in and see.” Closing her eyes, Rita made her way behind Sharaku, Nero pulling on her shirt to alert her, then call Sharaku over before he went in as well. If the latter complied, then she’d begin speaking.

“My Preator… and Sharaku too. We need to be as safe as possible when going into this… if this Angel attacks us, we need to escape posthaste. I know My Praetor has nothing that can get us out quickly, but Sharaku… do you have anything like that? I remember once that she used a gem to escape one of these Alternate Worlds with a person named Julian, if that helps figure out what I mean… please, if you have any item that sounds similar to that, please have it ready to use… just in case.” After that speech, Nero would let go of Rita’s shirt, a distraught expression lining both their faces. Caution… sure, it was necessary, but… well, it was best not to think about it. Rita would shake her head and place a hand on Nero’s shoulder before the blonde Persona herself gave her a soft hug. They both knew what they were thinking collectively, so it was alright now… at the moment, they just needed to go in, and they’d so right after Sharaku did, giving almost no time in between…

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku)   Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 9:48 pm

The winds seemed to slow down somewhat, and the humming that they had been hearing had grown a little quieter. It seemed that with that the presence of anything here was minimal. On the other hand, in this block, they found a sign with some writing on it and a makeshift arrow pointing away from this block and saying the words 'To Azores' on it in worn out frozen ink. Other things that were of note is the frozen lake on the end that seemed to stretch for miles, and various rock that looked almost like crystal from the amount of freezing it has gone through. It shone to a degree, which normally they would be able to see if not for the large ice storm that was in there way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku)   Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Investigation -Part 2- (Sharaku)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next