Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Part-Time Work (Sharaku) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Part-Time Work (Sharaku) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Part-Time Work (Sharaku) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Part-Time Work (Sharaku) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Part-Time Work (Sharaku) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Part-Time Work (Sharaku) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Part-Time Work (Sharaku) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Part-Time Work (Sharaku) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Part-Time Work (Sharaku) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Part-Time Work (Sharaku)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tykal Mahavari

Tykal Mahavari

Part-Time Work (Sharaku) Empty
PostSubject: Part-Time Work (Sharaku)   Part-Time Work (Sharaku) EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 9:03 pm

"Tykal!"

"Yes?"

"Would you mind unloading the fertilizer from the truck?"

"Sure."

Mahavari cheerfully walked from the front counter to the back of the store's stocking area. He was wearing dark green slacks and a long sleeve tawny colored shirt with a matching green apron. He was still wearing the thick gardening gloves that were stained from hours of turning soil. For the next few minutes he'd help unload the seemingly never ending bags of soil from the truck. He finished wiping his brow that was wet with sweat.

"Hey Tykal gotta a second?"

Tykal smiled sweetly not even letting the fatigue bother him in the slightest, "Sure." After meeting with the manager he was asked to help bring some bags of soil, a few pots, and a rather small tree into a customers car.  Tykal was very polite and despite being fatigued helped the woman get all her purchases loaded up and gave her a friendly farewell.  The rest of the shift was spent setting up displays and tending to the more needy plants. When he got off he gave a polite bow to his manager and exited the store moving to the side of the store just around the corner of its brick structure and lit up a cigarette.  It was actually a pleasant day despite all the hard work. Tykal always felt like he didn't have to hide himself away at work. He got to enjoy his passion and got paid. What wasn't to love about it.

It was getting kinda dark as the sunset earlier due to the season. He leaned against the brick wall enjoying his smoke. He'd wait until a bit before changing into his normal clothes so no one had to know where he worked. It was hard enough that the passion stemmed from someone he betrayed but having to deal with the students calling him queer or managing damage control on a boy obsessed with pretty flowers was more than he needed right now.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Part-Time Work (Sharaku)   Part-Time Work (Sharaku) EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 10:05 pm

It was a bit late. Well, not really late, but it was getting dark already. The joy of winter. But, in actuality, Sharaku didn't mind. It was actually nicer to take a walk at this time of the day. Not that many people were out when the sun was setting already. And he could appreciate less people to stand in the way. Besides, he did actually prefer evening to morning, even if he didn't mind stuff such as waking up early. That said, he was currently wandering around San Malarus just for the walking itself. Fresh air was nice too. Even if it was cold outside. He was ironically accustomed to ice in a way, after all.

Seeing as he wasn't out with a specific goal in mind, he didn't pay much attention to his surroundings to be honest. He did notice one thing while passing by, however. He would never fail to notice the smell of smoke. He was far used to it to pass through it without stopping momentarily. Though, he wouldn't pay it much mind aside from taking a quick look around under normal circumistances. Normal circumistances went over the board when he noticed it was a person he had seen before. Ah well, this place was rather small, wasn't it..? It felt like he ended up bumping into someone familiar way too often. Either that, or it was just his imagination. Or he knew way too many people in Azores. Whichever it was, it brought upon this. Initially, he didn't go out to talk to someone, but anything related to smoking was intriguing enough to even make him change his mind.

''Mind if I join you for a while...?''
, he'd ask, as he approached the younger man leaning against the wall. ''On another note, it's a pleasure to meet you again.'', he'd add, standing a bit away from the other. He could still leave if the blue eyed teen decided not to let him stay. Honestly, he wouldn't mind. He just came over because of the smoke for now. He didn't even seriously take notice of the younger's outfit yet.
Back to top Go down
Tykal Mahavari

Tykal Mahavari

PostSubject: Re: Part-Time Work (Sharaku)   Part-Time Work (Sharaku) EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 11:39 pm

Tykal seemed lost in thought when Sharaku came up to him. Great thing about smoking, those who weren't smokers made a point to stand off away from you clinging to clean unsullied air. It was perfect for personal reflection or deep contemplation. These factors alone made it extremely easy not to notice Sharaku's presence until he was already near him and speaking. Tykal looked over at the familiar voice and was pleased to note the memorable grey-skinned man from the cafe.  Mahavari smiled reflexively and replied before he realized what he was wearing, "Oh no, the pleasures all mi-" Tykals mouth dropped and eyes widened, "I....I...Eyahhh Ey uhhhh...." his face returned bright red and he became flustered.  

He hung his head in shame and sighed, no use hiding now. He was the idiot that walked out in his uniform after all. He brought his cigarette to his lips sluggishly and took a long drag. He rose his head and offered a cigarette to his grey skinned companion silently. "Well couldn't keep it a secret forever I suppose." he groaned.  

For someone who made a point to appear different to everyone this, Sharaku, seemed to get him unfiltered. It was slightly relieving but also so agitating that the facade wasn't as easily kept as he thought. Tykal gave a soft scoff and sigh, "I'm so rude, it's good to see you again Sharaku. What brings you out tonight? Hope you're not looking for any top soil. Shops closed." he joked sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Part-Time Work (Sharaku)   Part-Time Work (Sharaku) EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 11:56 am

Sharaku blinked a few times, feeling rather out of the loop, and definitely confused. What was the problem all of a sudden..? He had pretty much came over and said hi. He was not getting why would the younger man get flustered out of blue after that. Either he was missing something again, or people were more insane in general than he thought. Because, this was not a normal reaction in his book...not without an appropriate reason. And if there was one, he had not noticed it yet. Funnily enough, he did see the unusual attire. Problem was that he didn't really see anything wrong with it. What for..? He obviously didn't share Tykal's sentiments on that subject.

''Secret..?''
, he would echo, in a slightly inquiring tone. Though, he did take the offered cigarette, before even thinking over it. He was too busy trying to mentally sort this out to consider turning the offer down. On the other hand, the following sarcastic comment did clear it a little. Maybe. He still wasn't sure what was wrong with flower shops, but he would play along for now. He would give the younger man a contemplating look for a while, staying silent, as he thought of an answer to that. Meanwhile, he would search through his pockets to find something to light the offered stick with. Thankfully, he had matches with him most of the time. At least, he wouldn't have to ask for that.

Part-Time Work (Sharaku) Smoking_by_tykicode0-d48vt18

''Nothing special. Just taking advantage of the fact that not as many people are outside this late in a day. Makes it less bothersome to walk around.'', he'd answer the first question, before giving a faintly amused smile. ''As for the latter, no not really. I don't think I can risk having plants in the first place. They wouldn't get along with my cat, that's for sure. Which is too bad.'', he would throw back. Though, he wasn't really lying. He doubted a plant would stay in one piece if he had one. That said, it was obvious he was not really catching on the problem his companion was addressing.
Back to top Go down
Tykal Mahavari

Tykal Mahavari

PostSubject: Re: Part-Time Work (Sharaku)   Part-Time Work (Sharaku) EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 5:19 am

Tykal was somewhat relieved. It was pretty safe to say that Sharaku didn't have any judgments on his attire or the fact he worked here. It was odd, back at his other school a boy like him working here would scream all sorts of assumptions and negative comments about him as a person. Perhaps he didn't act like the others because he was foreign too?  Sharaku's clueless expression caused Tykal to suddenly burst into laughter. "I'm sorry.... It's just...." he gasped between the laughter  so hard he nearly dropped his cigarette.  Tykal fought to regain his composer by taking a long drag from his newly positioned cigarette in his left hand. He exhaled leaning his head up so as to not blow smoke directly into his companions face. During which he listened to Sharaku's answer to his questions.

"So ya got a cat? That's cool. I'm not a big animal person myself, 'cept for otters, those things are just too adorable to hate." Tykal said with the excitement of his laughter audibly fading as he regained composure.  "Though you being out and about at night suddenly makes sense. I sorta got the you-don't-like-crowds vibe." Tykal looked up at the darkening skies, "Twilight... not done with the day but not quite night yet, a shame it only lasts a few minutes. Call it sentiment, but it IS my favorite time of day." Tykal seemed to be mostly talking aloud to himself more than to Sharaku but he reminded Sharaku he hadn't forgotten about him by making direct eye contact and smiling.  "So headed anywhere in paticular? If not, mind if I join you on your stroll? I'm not quite ready to deal with after school hours back at the dorms. All I ask is ya give me a tink to change into my normal attire."

Tykal couldn't quite place it, but he did enjoy Sharaku's company from the moment he met the guy. To someone like Tykal it could be a myriad of things. Sharaku was strange in mannerisms compared to what he was used to, he had grey-skin, in retrospect, he was kinda cute, and definitely a nice guy, though, it more likely he enjoyed Sharaku's company purely due to the fact he didn't act any different around him. Unintentional as it may be, not having to keep up an alter ego, was pleasant and long overdue.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Part-Time Work (Sharaku)   Part-Time Work (Sharaku) EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 11:29 am

...Okay, now he was completely lost. Did he do something funny? For the life of him, Sharaku couldn't figure out just what had he done to make Tykal laugh like that. Still, he would do his best to keep a poker face, taking it gracefully. Maybe he had missed a point that was supposed to be amusing in this situation or something. Whatever it was, he didn't have much time to dwell on it as he was soon busy making answers. At least it didn't result in more laughing. Good.

On the other hand, he was starting to get amused this time around. He would pull a thin smile. ''I don't think you could legitimately have an otter as a pet, however. We get stuck with more common animals.'' Really, otters. Not that he had anything against them. He liked animals in general, but that was indeed an odd choice for a favorite. Otters weren't even that common of an animal. He wasn't sure if any even lived in this region. ''I don't really dislike crowds, but I suppose I do prefer a smaller amount of people at a time. It's easier to keep in loop that way.'', he would clarify casually, before looking up briefly himself. He remained quiet though. Sharaku wouldn't say he had a distinctively favorite time of the day. It depended more on what was going on for him than the sky color.

Part-Time Work (Sharaku) Tumblr_n6t93pJIWC1sognjso2_250

''No, not really. Feel free. I'm in no hurry anywhere.'' He didn't really mind. He wasn't out with the intention of doing anything specific. Nor did he care about possible company, as long as it wasn't someone that kept annoying him. That didn't seem the case so far, therefore he had no reason to turn Tykal down.
Back to top Go down
Tykal Mahavari

Tykal Mahavari

PostSubject: Re: Part-Time Work (Sharaku)   Part-Time Work (Sharaku) EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 11:51 pm

Tykal chuckled some when he mentioned owning an otter as a pet. "A pet otter. Funny, but they're extremely hard to fully domesticate and require a large amount of space and a flowing stream to really be okay. Also they can get a bit temperamental and like weasels they have strong scent glands. To own one as a pet would be more work than it's worth. Though they're pleasant to look at and very playful at times." he informed with a cheery grin.

Tykal tossed his cigarette on the ground going around to the employees entrance to the store. It took him a few minutes but finally the door swung open on the side of the building with him stepping out in a much similar outfit to when they first met and a fashionable, presumably name brand backpack. "Sorry about the wait." From a before an after image it was clear that Tykal took to a more proper and preppy sense of fashion. Safe to say he wasted a large portion of the money he made here on clothing and accessories. In truth it took longer than Tykal would've liked to get ready but he had to wash all the dirt out from his nails, and wrap his dirty work clothes in large space saver bags so they didn't dirty up his backpack and we're not even going to get into the fact the boy was wearing layered clothing a scarf and suddenly gained a classic pocket watch that hung from his pant loop to his pocket.

"So Sharaku, where to?"
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Part-Time Work (Sharaku)   Part-Time Work (Sharaku) EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 7:53 am

Hm, what was this, a biology lesson? Interesting. Someone sure was an enthusiast, that was for sure. Not that Sharaku cared about the info much, but it was good to know. Then again, he doubted he'd see an otter around here. ''You know a lot about them. Sure you haven't tried before?'', he'd ask in an amused jest. He figured the answer was no after that speech of how hard it'd be to keep one, but that didn't mean he couldn't remark on it. It was unusual to have such knowledge of an animal just because.

When Tykal went off to change, he would stay there, lean against the wall, and wait. He had plenty of spare time, so it didn't matter how long the younger took. Unless it was long enough for him to fall asleep where he stood, but that would certainly be a feat to accomplish. He didn't think he'd manage to sleep on feet. ''It's fine. I have time.'', he would nod when Tykal came back, giving the younger a short look over. A rather big change, yes. Then again, he didn't judge people by clothes, so it didn't truly matter. ''I don't know. I wasn't going anywhere in particular. If you have an idea, feel free.'', he would state after a moment of thinking on the following question, while putting out his cancer stick against the wall. Honestly, he was just wandering around at that point. He couldn't care less about the destination. If the younger had a specific place in mind, so be it.
Back to top Go down
Tykal Mahavari

Tykal Mahavari

PostSubject: Re: Part-Time Work (Sharaku)   Part-Time Work (Sharaku) EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 9:02 pm

Tykal chuckled lightly, "I'm sure, I fancied the idea once and like any good pet owner, I did my research. I also had a bit of a head start doing last years biology report on them." Tykal seemed pretty chipper after being out of his work clothes and unlike before made no attempts to hide in the ally way between the buildings walking out onto the sidewalk.

He took a deep breath taking in the night air joyously, "So no destination eh?"  Tykal reached into his pocket flipping open the pocket watch to check the time, "As long as I dip out before 8, I should have enough to get my homework finished and enough sleep that I'm not dragging tomorrow. So we got a few hours." Tykal was big on his studies, it was almost certain that he'd leave giving him enough time to complete his work and remain his status.  Tykal started walking along the sidewalk deeper into the city with no real destination, just maintaining a casual pleasant pace that reflected his mood.   "So our last run in wasn't exactly too full of random factoids about each other. So I figure instead of mundane small talk we may exchange a bit of personal info, ya know get to know each other a bit better. Otherwise it feels kinda weird walking down the street with a random stranger." Tykal then stopped and looked at Sharaku with the most serious narrowed gaze he could muster in his good mood, "You're not a psycho killer or anything are you?" he paused for dramatic effect before smiling widely to let Sharaku know he was just playing, " 'cause I'm far too pretty to allow myself to be on the news all sprawled out and bloodied."  He laughed fool-heartedly before continuing, "Oh yeah that reminds me, you know anything about all these disappearances on the news? Picked a great time to move here right?"

It was all over the news and gossip around the school. People disappearing left and right. That kind of stuff didn't really bother Tykal much. The boy could fight if he had to, and you actually had to have a life to lose for it to be a problem. Despite his chipper attitude the boy was continually repressing a myriad of personal problems that seemed to hit him in waves. It was best to dwell on the positive vibes he had now, before they soured inevitably.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Part-Time Work (Sharaku)   Part-Time Work (Sharaku) EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 5:09 pm

''Fair point.'' Sharaku would mutter simply in response. As fanciful as that conversation subject was, he was not an animal expert, and he did not want to end up flailing when something complicated came up. Easier to play it cool. The general idea was funny, however. Not that he would really consider such an exotic pet himself, but still. It did sound better than a fish in a bowl, that's for sure.

He would snort vaguely when Tykal checked the time, smoothly announcing that he needed time for homework. Nothing bad with that, but it wasn't that common to see teens actually caring about schoolwork to that extent. Most would do anything to avoid it...not make time plans like this. ''I see. Well, a few hours should be more than enough. I'd wager you'll even get tired of company by that time.'', he'd respond, somewhat joking with the latter part. Yet, he did sincerely doubt there would be a reason for the to hang out for several hours. He didn't even do that with people he knew well. He was not the one for neverending chatter in most situations. With that said, he would follow Tykal with a calm stride, listening to the talk. Random facts? He was about to say something on the matter, but was interrupted by the show of drama, at which he'd just pull a poker face.

Needless to say, that was a bit uncalled for, but he was not about to swallow it with a hook. ''And here I was thinking you were trying to make this into a date. So dissapointing. But murder sounds like a good past time activity too.'', he'd drawl, as if he actually cared, before rolling his eyes in amusement. ''You sure know how to use pick up lines, that's for sure.'' If Tykal wanted to play jokes, then so be it. He had no problems with that. Let's see who gives up first. ''I think red would suit you.'', he'd add offhandedly when the other made a comment about being too pretty to get covered in blood. Blood red could be a pretty color, therefore, the point was moot.

...his amusement would turn into a slight scowl, however, when Tykal brought up the news. Was there not a day when he did not have to deal with that? Universe was against him, apparently. ''You sure did.'', he would scoff lightly. ''On that note, better not poke into it, and you may be lucky enough.'', he'd say, not really answering the given question. Whatever that meant was up to the younger to decipher. He was not saying more unless Tykal kept asking. Even then, who knew what he'd say. This was not a theme for small talk he would enjoy much.
Back to top Go down
Tykal Mahavari

Tykal Mahavari

PostSubject: Re: Part-Time Work (Sharaku)   Part-Time Work (Sharaku) EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 6:11 am

Tykal continued walking forward when Sharaku agreed to the time restraints set by him. "I don't know, I'm a sucker for new adventures. I think we all tend to lose track of time when we're having fun. Though that whole 'new and unknown' thing you got going for ya has to fade eventually."  Tykal was playing around sure but he was definitely not prepared for what happened next.

''And here I was thinking you were trying to make this into a date. So dissapointing. But murder sounds like a good past time activity too.''

Tykal stopped suddenly practically tripping over his own feet, stumbling to regain composure. That comment came about as out of the blue as his own towards Sharaku, though that one had a few more strings and shock to it. "A D..Date?" Tykal muttered still surprised and now confused and visibly blushing some with embarrassment.  Tykal stood at a loss for words. When he asked to walk with him, he was just trying to make friends, on the other hand, Sharaku did have that whole 'exotic, well-dressed, mystery guy' factor, and he wasn't a bad looker. Wait wait wait a second! There was a subtext to all this, did Sharaku just sorta out himself and Tykal effortlessly without so much as a pause? Tykal looked around the pretty much dead street a bit before looking back at Sharaku who rolled his eyes. Tykal's blush suddenly became embarrassed annoyance as he pursed his lips some with sarcastically, "Oh you are evil... my good sir... a special kind of evil." he said lowly with a bit of praise in his voice. He folded his arms dramatically sticking his nose in the air and looking at Sharaku, "A classy lady such as myself, only uses the finest of pick up of lines. It just takes a certain level of taste to fully appreciate them." he mimicked a pompous and snoody gesture with his hands before smiling breaking the obvious act. "Though for the record my least favorite colors are Yellow and Red in that order. You'll rarely see me with any red on me, unless ya know... you end up murdering me in some allyway and leave me all bloodied, which is really bad taste for murderer just sayin'. " Tykal informed still running with the joke.

Tykal's carefree smile faded when Sharaku scowled at the question. It was clear this was not a topic to dwell on. The mysterious disappearances going on would have to be researched elsewhere. Tykal decided to clear the mood back, "Bah! Who'd wanna kidnap me? I mean I'm not exactly important in this town. Well, I guess I am decent looking, and my parents do make a lot of money, and I'm new enough to go missing without too many people noticin-  you sure you're not a murderer? If you are ya gotta let me know up front so I can get a head start."  Tykal continued to make light hearted jokes while teasing Sharaku some. At this point though it could be considered somewhat flirtatious, but only due to the date joke from Sharaku earlier.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Part-Time Work (Sharaku)   Part-Time Work (Sharaku) EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 4:17 pm

''That is, if you end up having fun in the first place.'' Sharaku would comment casually. Indeed, he wouldn't deny that time passed quickly when you were enjoying yourself, but they couldn't assume so yet, could they? They barely knew each other. Might as well end up being bored in a short while. Can't predict that.

Though, admittably so, it turned out to be rather entertaining. He watched Tykal trip up with a rather smug grin. These reactions were always fun to watch, no matter what. It never got old. ''Maybe so.'', he would comment contemplatively when the other repeated that one word. Of course, he hadn't been really serious. He didn't date just because. In a joking way, however, it could be fun. He'd never pass that up. ''Evil? I'd consider myself in the middle, but that would work as well.'', he would cock his head to the side a little. Evil, eh? That was an interesting concept to consider. Then again, he wasn't the devil. At the following act, he would chuckle faintly. ''Ah, I didn't realize you were a woman. Though, that'd work for me too.'', he would state, before doing a mock bow. ''Either way, excuse me for my lack of appreciation, ma'am.'' Heh. He had no idea where this whole back and forth joking came from, but he wasn't about to back down. He'd play the game as long as needed. At the mention of colors and all, he would hum thoughtfully for a short moment. ''Ah, too bad. Then again, I have no say in this. I don't usually wear red either. I do think that blood red in particular looks nice, however.'', he'd comment, with a slight smirk. Yes, it was a nice color, but he had no serious interest in drawing someone's blood just for that. He wasn't psycho yet.

Whether Tykal said that to lighten too mood or not, Sharaku wasn't very impressed. He would pull a rather bemused expression. ''Not to deflate your ego, dear, but I'll tell you this. None of those things you mention matter in this case. It doesn't matter who you are, really. The kidnappings happen at random, most of the time. The only thing you can do is hope you're lucky enough to not get dragged in somehow.'', he would retort, though he would pull a fain smile at the continuous accusation. The smile would eventually become a slight sneer. ''Since you insist, I'll have you know I could kill you if I so chose, without even so much as leaving a scratch on you. I have no interest in such an activity, however. What's in it for me? Violence is not my cup of coffee, unless someone really deserves that kind of handling. There are plenty things to do that are more entertaining.'', he would say, in a laid back manner, as if this was a subject of everyday small talk. The younger man started it, so what? Besides, he was sort of interested in the response to that.

Back to top Go down
Tykal Mahavari

Tykal Mahavari

PostSubject: Re: Part-Time Work (Sharaku)   Part-Time Work (Sharaku) EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 2:44 am

Tykal stood still for a moment analyzing the super creepy seriousness Sharaku was able to muster when it came to his ability to murder him if he so chose. The very ease this guy had about keeping a forward demeanor was enough to raise the hairs on his neck.  In a reflex, Tykal shuttered holding his elbows, "Alright, creeper vibe achieved man." Tykal smiled letting him know it was just a turn of phrase.  "Though for the record, I actually hate the whole high-borne thing. I can't ever just relax ya know. Everythings gotta be all prim and proper." Tykal sighed some, "That's kinda why I like the whole hanging out with a random stranger thing, you have no ties to the school, and I'd be shocked if you knew my family, so I can just stretch back and give myself a good and rude yawn. "  

Tykal walked down to the street more trying his best to fight the urge to talk about the news more. It had him more worried after Sharaku educated him on the kidnappings being purely random.  Tykal had a particular look in his eye that gave away his deep thought, but given his carefree nature with Sharaku it could be about damn near anything.  There was a pause as he contemplated before Tykal felt a need to break the silence, "So I'm kinda curious, surely a guy like you has better things to do than humor me with a random stroll. Got any friends? A job? Or strange hobby, ya know like you collect bugs or something?"  Tykal leaned in and gave a creepy face at the collecting bugs part of his question, taking his hands and mimicking creepy crawlies.  He would then turn and fold his hands behind his head, "Ya know aside from the whole botany thing, I actually have a weird hobby myself. Maybe I'll tell ya more about it someday, you do seem like the kinda guy who can keep a secret."  

Tykal hummed slightly as he looked out at the fleeting horizon. The sun was nearly fallen behind the horizon the sky above was already darkening. Sharaku didn't seem the overly sharing type. He was fun enough to play back and forth in the whole joking conversation game, and even got his creeper vibe down to a T, but why did it seem like most of this conversation was one sided.  Tykal glanced directly at him for a second, probably staring a bit longer than he should've but he was curious and as long as no one he knew or saw around school was near, this was probably the best chance to be himself and make a real connection with another human being.  Well that and the mysterious thing kinda gave him goosebumps which, only added to his excitement.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Part-Time Work (Sharaku)   Part-Time Work (Sharaku) EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 4:39 pm

Creeper? Sharaku hasn't even been trying for that, but good to know it was having that kind of effect. In a way, he had been serious though, since he could, if he really wanted to, so perhaps that kind of reaction would be justified. He would only give an amused eyeroll, before settling on a thin smile at the next set of sentences Tykal said. ''Technically, I know several that study at the school personally, though I have no idea if that'd bother you.'', he'd comment casually. To be honest, he didn't find it to be that much of a deal. It wasn't like people could force you to act they way you didn't want to, if you didn't let them.

The silence was no problem for him, so he'd let the other spend the time thinking. He had no problem with being quiet for an extended period of time. Besided, he had no reason to speak up at that moment, therefore it was easier to let Tykal do whatever he wanted. When the younger man finally decided to speak once again, he'd keep an indifferent face at the gesture. Bugs? A weird option, but he'd let that flow by. ''Friends, yes, but they're most likely busy with their own thing. Job, not really. Hobby...well, that is a complicated one. But, let's say I do like walking around, so I think I have plenty of reason to hang around with you for now.'', he'd say, before giving Tykal a somewhat smug smile. ''On another note, if you're trying to weird me out, that one won't work. I don't really have a problem with bugs. Be more creative, in case you want a reaction.'' At least, he figured that was most likely the aim behind the bug comment. It wasn't something you'd ask when you were completely serious about making a guess.

''Do you? Well, your call. I'll listen to whatever is thrown at me anyway.'', he'd state flippantly at Tykal's suggestion. He doubted whatever the younger meant as weird, was actually weird enough for him to consider it as such. Please, people liked almost anything these days. He'd give the other points if he actually managed to surprise him for real. ''Hm?'', he'd inquire vaguely, raising an eyebrow slightly, when he noticed Tykal staring at him for a while. He wasn't perturbed, but he did sort of wonder what was it about.
Back to top Go down
Tykal Mahavari

Tykal Mahavari

PostSubject: Re: Part-Time Work (Sharaku)   Part-Time Work (Sharaku) EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 5:48 am

"You like bugs!? Gross!" Tykal laughed. Tykal hated the vermin. It was to be expected being a gardener and all. Insects made a point to come through devour the plants he spent hours, days, weeks, months tending to. What made things worse was the damned things didn't know when to quit.

Tykal made a concerned look when Sharaku mentioned he had ties to the school. "That's.... unfortunate for me I suppose..." his the once carefree aura about him soured near instantly. It was all fun in games when he didn't have to wear his mask. Where he couldn't feel the shackles from his parents seemingly all-encompassing influence. Tykal sighed somberly, "I hate to ask you something like this, but more my sake, can you not mention me to your friends at the school. All it would take is a rumor that I wasn't able to quell and my parents would be shipping me off somewhere else." Tykal felt ashamed having to burden his new friend with this but it had to be done. Tykal couldn't even bring himself to make eye contact with Sharaku. Why couldn't things just be like this always, he could just do what made him happy and not have to worry about disappointing anyone or living up to some impossible expectation.

Sharaku would surely notice the new tension in the air. It made Tykal feel unnerved just knowing how obvious it was. He turned into a nearby alleyway and took out another cigarette lighting it quickly. "I'm sorry, I have no right to ask you anything like that. It's not fair to you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Part-Time Work (Sharaku)   Part-Time Work (Sharaku) Empty

Back to top Go down

Part-Time Work (Sharaku)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next