Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Investigation -Part 3- (Klause Tanner) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Investigation -Part 3- (Klause Tanner) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Investigation -Part 3- (Klause Tanner) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Investigation -Part 3- (Klause Tanner) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Investigation -Part 3- (Klause Tanner) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Investigation -Part 3- (Klause Tanner) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Investigation -Part 3- (Klause Tanner) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Investigation -Part 3- (Klause Tanner) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Investigation -Part 3- (Klause Tanner) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Investigation -Part 3- (Klause Tanner)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Penny

Penny

Investigation -Part 3- (Klause Tanner) Empty
PostSubject: Investigation -Part 3- (Klause Tanner)   Investigation -Part 3- (Klause Tanner) EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 4:17 pm

It was a strange notion but, during her time living in Penecia, Rita had never actually once come into the Theme Park... which, in a way, kinda relieved her. It was a strange time for her right now, having some more, although questionable, information from the Azores Board user Obviouslyabox, who seemed to actually be into this whole case. Sure, their motives were questionable right now, but hey, who was Rita to turn down a clue? She wasn't planning on pestering Klause Tanner, the subject of Box's interrogation, too much, seeing as he already seemed to be annoyed when that person came. Hell, maybe the performer could help her in finding a hint about Box as well? Who knew? Right now, Rita simply wandered around in the Park, a weekday for her and supposedly school time... she sighed, grieving for her attendance scores. Once this investigation was over, she was returning to school, that was for sure.

Investigation -Part 3- (Klause Tanner) Tumblr_n5sbry3gYA1qfjqf7o1_500

"What even is with this whole deal...?" The silvernette idly scrolled through her emails to review the information gotten from the forum goer, but ultimately found it pointless, all she got from them was a pointer at Klause... which was a shame. This day, she predicted, was definitely going to be damn tiring.

Investigation -Part 3- (Klause Tanner) Rlbys9V

In the meantime, after getting her facts straight, Rita busied herself with correcting her hairstyle, her ribbon having gotten loose throughout the day. This was annoying. Not only did she know that this was going to be a tough and probably unwavering opponent, Rita definitely wasn't in the mood to be fixing wardrobe accidents all day today. Well, at least there still was a lot of time left until the theme park closed. She probably just tied it too sloppily or something so this shouldn't happen again... she hoped. Though, loose hair Rita did look good as well. Maybe she'd try that style somewhen else.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Investigation -Part 3- (Klause Tanner)   Investigation -Part 3- (Klause Tanner) EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 6:07 pm

Investigation -Part 3- (Klause Tanner) Tumblr_lwzbutqd7l1qim2nzo1_500

Around the park, it would not be hard to find the women, both young and old running in one direction towards a small patio where a familiar Masked Gentleman would be there talking, shaking hands and signing papers. He was definitely recognizable, The crowd definitely was mostly women, and other young guys to marvel at how cool they thought he was. “It’s all in a gentleman’s work.” He said.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Investigation -Part 3- (Klause Tanner)   Investigation -Part 3- (Klause Tanner) EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 9:17 pm

As she finished tying her ribbon back, Rita exhaled a puff of breath through her nose before putting her phone away. "Alright... ease into it, I guess. It won't do me any good to just pester him..." The silvernette whispered to herself before taking a deep breath. God, this felt like she was getting ready for a date... embarrassing. That didn't matter, though, if she just didn't try and forcefully nab an answer, then this should all go well. Klause seemed like a nice guy, after all.

Investigation -Part 3- (Klause Tanner) EalJgl9

"Alright, nothing's done if you won't do it yourself." After a bit of a self-pump up, Rita got up from her seat, wherever it was and took a bit of a walk to merge with the people currently serving as Klause's audience. She didn't know how to get close in order to talk, but maybe she'd learn something by watching the act. He did seem to be pretty... interesting.

"Ah, excuse me." Breaking her mold slightly, Rita called for a random person near her, whoever could hear with an inquisitive face. "I know this'll sound odd, but it's my first time here in the Theme Park. Could you tell me exactly what this person does?" The silvernette was clearly talking about Klause Tanner, and, while her speech appeared normal at first, most people could note a slight stutter here and there, as well as her face turning into a very thin pout. It was obvious that she wasn't used to this...
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Investigation -Part 3- (Klause Tanner)   Investigation -Part 3- (Klause Tanner) EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 2:07 pm

The girl she found was about a teen's age, who looked at her in shock, almost horror comically. "What?! You mean you don't know? He's the star of 'Life of the Heroic Gentleman!' She said, almost growing starry-eyed herself by merely saying it. "He fights scoundrels as a young English man who was roped into a life of fighting crime. He's truly a superhero. You need to sit down and watch one of his shows!" It sounded as cheesy as she put it. But apparently it had quite the following, so maybe it had something to it. Regardless, she didn't spend much time with her before running up to him and giving him a small book for him to sign.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Investigation -Part 3- (Klause Tanner)   Investigation -Part 3- (Klause Tanner) EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 5:15 pm

Rita flinched slightly and then raised an eyebrow at the display that the girl made.... okay? Unnecessary overreaction was unnecessary. "Yeah, I guess I didn't know. Thanks for telling me." Rita put on a forced smile as she responded before watching the girl run off. Did Klause sign autographs just like that? Huh, that was interesting. The silvernette guessed that she'd have to wait for a while before actually being able to talk to him in private. Seeing as the girl went off, Rita approached someone else again, frowning due to her social ineptitude, but then turning it neutral again.

"Excuse me. Do you know of someone making Klause Tanner look annoyed at all?" Rita wasn't quite sure if that was the right thing to ask, but she wanted to make sure that she knew just what exactly made Klause, someone that actually looked pretty friendly, outright ignore a person... it was strange to her.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Investigation -Part 3- (Klause Tanner)   Investigation -Part 3- (Klause Tanner) EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 2:38 am

This time she came across another older lady, obviously an adult. She tilted her head a bit confused at the question. "Who did? I dunno. Alot of people probably do. He's such a sweetheart. Are you watching out for him? You're such a sweetheart," she said, looking to her phone to check something.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Investigation -Part 3- (Klause Tanner)   Investigation -Part 3- (Klause Tanner) EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 5:38 am

"A lot of people...?" Rita raised an eyebrow, putting a hand up to her chin. She wasn't particularly worried about Klause himself, but having someone on her bad side was something Rita would much like to avoid. Plus, if she could have a regular conversation with him about this issue, it'd go much smoother.

"Well, I guess... oh, by any chance, do you know when his show ends? I'm sure most people would, I just... don't..." The silvernette scratched her nape, a tad embarrassed. This was hard. Interacting with strangers was odd to her, honestly... maybe she'd have an easier time with Klause right away, but risking it wasn't in her book.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Investigation -Part 3- (Klause Tanner)   Investigation -Part 3- (Klause Tanner) EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 2:15 pm

"The show just ended and a new one will be starting up soon. I think it's about another fifteen minutes or so. You should stay for it and enjoy yourself. Younger girls need some entertainment themselves," she said.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Investigation -Part 3- (Klause Tanner)   Investigation -Part 3- (Klause Tanner) EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 2:21 pm

"...I see." That answer wasn't exactly what Rita was looking for, but she took it anyway. If it was fifteen minutes left until another one started, she might as well stay until the end of the next show. Once she got an idea of what Klause was like, then maybe she could have an easier time with this... God, this was tiring.

"Thanks for your help. I'll stick around for another show." Rita smiled... softly, for how awkward she was being so far, but dismissed it and turned back her attention to Klause. She wasn't really entirely sure what to do yet... but hey, can't give up when you haven't even tried, right? She'd wait for however long it took to start up again, checking her phone to review the emails until it did.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Investigation -Part 3- (Klause Tanner)   Investigation -Part 3- (Klause Tanner) EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 2:47 pm

As the time went on, a little sooner than expected Klause looked at his wrist and looked at the theater as an old-style bell sounded from the inside. "It appears something beckons me inside. Perhaps something is amiss? We will have to see won't we?" he said. He knelt down for a brief moment before leaping rather high up halfway up the theater and through an open window....while the height was not clear, it was obvious no ordinary man would jump this high; akin to jumping the height of a normal house. Nonetheless, it brought cheers from everyone in the crowd, and they would eventually shift over inside the theater. Should Rita choose to follow, she'd find herself near copious amounts of seats with a large stage near the front. The lights would soon dim, and eventually a show would begin. And apparently action would be setting the stage, as the show began in medias res when the Masked Gentleman appeared confronting another man with a brown top hat. He wore an odd mask, making him seem almost like a caricature of someone real; almost like an old English doll. "You again! I thought I delt with you back in London!" The Masked Gentleman spoke, in disbelief. The Top Hat man smirked. "I have not forgotten our last confrontation. This time I will have my revenge!" he said, suddenly pulling a pipe off of part of the stage, as the Masked Gentleman pulled from a sheathe on his hip a thin rapier, and ran towards him.

Investigation -Part 3- (Klause Tanner) Tumblr_nbn6xmdqxV1sshed1o1_500

The combat was brilliant. The moves he displayed were not exactly ordinary; in fact he almost looked like a superhero the way he leaped and bounded from attacks that almost seemed like the end of the hero. And the crowd certainly worried for him, as some gasped and others stared in awe of the action.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Investigation -Part 3- (Klause Tanner)   Investigation -Part 3- (Klause Tanner) EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 3:10 pm

Rita immediately put away her phone as Klause's voice sounded again, then went wide-eyed at his performance, mouth half-open. "...That, no." The silvernette looked shocked, but also somewhat irritated. This was... not good. She tried to dismiss it as just cables and tricks, hoping that this wouldn't turn for the worse. This didn't add up at all...! She followed as fast as she could into the inside of the theater, but chose to stay up instead of taking a seat, watching what was going on.

Investigation -Part 3- (Klause Tanner) EwjBubg

"What...?" Rita could tell that this was part of the show, so she just grit her teeth while the action was happening. This was nonsense, absolute nonsense. In the theater, he had a lot more leeway for using astutely placed thin cables to perform those stunts, but the way he did so... it just seemed odd. Supernatural, in a way, to Rita. The silvernette tried to calm down, though, and took a deep breath as well as an open seat nearby, frowning as she did so. Quickly, before anyone could notice, she began typing another email to Obviouslyabox.

Message: I know now why you were suspicious of Klause Tanner. His movements do seem to imply some sort of connection to the supernatural. I can't help but be skeptical, though, as his name does not show up anywhere on the Broadcast's list. Are you sure about this? I could attribute his actions and behavior to just cable tricks and general annoyance at the current events respectively. I'm going to continue investigating regardless but, so far, this doesn't seem too promising.

As she finished typing the email, Rita immediately locked her phone and shoved it in her breast pocket, directing her sight again towards the stage as she tried to examine just what was going on, as well as maybe catch whatever trick Klause could be using to perform such feats... surely this was just the normal attraction at the theme park, right? With cables, wires and all that good stuff. Surely, this was natural, right...?
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Investigation -Part 3- (Klause Tanner)   Investigation -Part 3- (Klause Tanner) EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 7:46 pm

The show went on, with more of his heroic abilities being shown, before after what seemed almost too short, the show ended, to a standing ovation of the guests who showed up and a humble bow from the star. Soon people would gather to leave and talk about what they had just born witness to, like it was a life-altering event. Were Rita to go outside, soon from the same window, the Gentleman would jump off and almost float gracefully to the ground, looking around at the guests to give another bow.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Investigation -Part 3- (Klause Tanner)   Investigation -Part 3- (Klause Tanner) EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:40 am

Rita just sighed after the show ended, and kept her eyes on Klause Tanner. She went outside after a while and, as soon as the man jumped back out from the same window he was in before, Rita approached him, almost forcing a thin smile onto her lips.

"Mr. Tanner, do you mind a word right now?" The silvernette didn't seem to act too carelessly at the moment, she just wanted to speak normally for now. The act was no doubt incredible and the stunts pulled... well, mildly worrying to her, but this was a person she was talking to, not an animal to be studied. If she could, her worries would have to come later. Who knows? Maybe she could actually make a friend here.

"Phew... just be patient and keep your cool." Needless to say, the silvernette was less than happy to have to approach someone like this, and worse part was that it was someone fairly famous from what she had heard... well, no matter, she'd at least try her best.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Investigation -Part 3- (Klause Tanner)   Investigation -Part 3- (Klause Tanner) EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:15 pm

The girls who were starting to form there looked at Rita with the venom that could only be rivalled by the deadliest of snakes. But before they could get to him, Klause chuckled a bit and rubbed the back of his head before grabbing her hand suddenly and pulling her with him behind a stand and into a door which lead into a hallway, most likely leading back to the building. He sighed and took his hat off, leaving only the mask on. He looked to Rita and smirked a bit. “I suppose it’s not every day a girl comes to me wanting to ask me something instead of an autograph. Especially someone as pretty as you. What did you need?” he said, his accent turning a bit less thick and a bit more local.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Investigation -Part 3- (Klause Tanner)   Investigation -Part 3- (Klause Tanner) EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:29 pm

Rita put on a silly smile to the girls that were basically glaring daggers at her, almost as if apologizing for taking their precious Klause from them... lord, this was already not going well. When the same man pulled her by the hand and ran off with her, though, the silvernette's eyes would widen, but hey, anything was better than being hated forever, right?

"Err, right... isn't usual for someone to want to have a nice conversation with another person." She felt her cheeks flare up slightly at Tanner's comment, but her wit kept her from actually being held back by it. "I just wanted to talk to you a bit about your performance. It was the first time I came here so I have to say that I'm impressed." For whatever it was worth, she really wasn't lying here, Rita was most definitely impressed... well, more impressed about his name being... off the charts, so to speak, than the performance itself, but, well, what could you do?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Investigation -Part 3- (Klause Tanner)   Investigation -Part 3- (Klause Tanner) Empty

Back to top Go down

Investigation -Part 3- (Klause Tanner)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next